Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,026 members, 7,859,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa (3707 Views)

It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! / Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore / Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Azumini is close to the sea. Tin Can seaport is just few miles shorter.

We rather use Lagos, Oone or Akwa Ibom to import while building ours than using Ijaw seaport which they don't even have at the moment.
Stop insulting ijaws for God sake,that guy is an afonja.
We and igbos have no issue.
You should be wiser than these.
How can you listen to that afonja claiming ijaw.
I have invited him to ijaw national no meeting,I will give him 200k if he can come.
He is fake.
We don't hate igbos
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
he is not Ijaw, he is biafra man from imo...

We real Ijaw men have decided long time never to join biafra. You can see what INC said in the meeting... Ijaw Republic.
Ignored this ipob fool posing as Ijaw...

Ijaws and Yorubas are not fighting..

I am a western Ijaw
No mind the Okoro claiming to be an Ijaw man.

Even with all the provocating words the Igbos dey talk about Ijaws, the mumu still dey ask for peace wey no exist.

A Yoruba man can never create a thread claiming Ijaw lands.

When Adaka Boro, an Ijaw man, declared the Niger Delta area as an independent country, Igbos lead by Ironsi and Ojuku unleashed war on the ijaws using federal might.

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Idiko1: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

I am Igbo and stay in Lagos and I can tell you conclusively that Yoruba Nation will not struggle.

Igbos will be competing from a disadvantaged position, but we will level up before 30 years.

Yorubas have everything dey need to succeed on a fly. Our biggest advantage is our ethnic solidarity which I think is far more sophisticated than Yorubas.

If this country divides, there will be in-fighting within Yoruba political class, but if they manage it well, it'll take us at least 10 years to level up.

When we do, I don't see any African country coming close.

It is unfortunate you think uncontrolled crowd in Lagos is part of advancement. It is safe to say you lacked the strategical acumen to indulge in this form of debate. The only things that keep Lagos relevant are the busy seaport in Apapa and international airport in Ikeja. Bear in mind that these structures are kept alive on the detriment of other potential locations in the country. Have you inquired why the Yoruba peeps are vocal in opposition to the disintegration of Nigeria? Once Nigeria is disintegrated, both Ikeja airport and Apapa seaport will end as the commonest contact points with outside world in Nigeria. Human resources and natural resources shall be reshaped and managed. There could be wars or boundary skirmishes which could keep certain people engaged in a struggle for survival.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by ifiokjohn(m): 10:05am On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
we don't care, Ijaw nation will not give anything free to iboes....

All hail Ijaw Republic
concerns you guys.. not us. They don't need you guys.. all they can get from ijaw, they will get from us and times 5 for that matter

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Idiko1: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
you can't go to Yoruba port because you don't share border with Yoruba. You have to passed Ijaw territory before you get to lagos..

You

In this discuss, Ijaw have no territory. Which territory in Igweocha, Igwenga and Ubani belongs to Ijaw? When reality hits the ground one of these days, people in your class will definitely faint.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2021
Idiko1:

In this discuss, Ijaw have no territory. Which territory in Igweocha, Igwenga and Ubani belongs to Ijaw? When reality hits the ground one of these days, people in your class will definitely faint.
lol oya come to Ibani and claim it, stop shouting on online... Ibani people are in IYC and INC.... your pains abide with you

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 1:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
ifiokjohn:
concerns you guys.. not us. They don't need you guys.. all they can get from ijaw, they will get from us and times 5 for that matter
we don't care.... iboes can't get any free sea access from us

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 1:36pm On Dec 16, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
No mind the Okoro claiming to be an Ijaw man.

Even with all the provocating words the Igbos dey talk about Ijaws, the mumu still dey ask for peace wey no exist.

A Yoruba man can never create a thread claiming Ijaw lands.

When Adaka Boro, an Ijaw man, declared the Niger Delta area as an independent country, Igbos lead by Ironsi and Ojuku unleashed war on the ijaws using federal might.
The idiot ask me where I came from and post to him every thing about me and my community to him...... Now, I ask him to post where he came from in the Ijaw land but he refused....

Don't mind the idiot, even recent Ijaw meeting at yenagoa concluded for Ijaw Republic...... The idoit is in pain because we Ijaws reject Biafra....

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Noise maker,go and keep them na.
Fake ijaw.
Can you come to iyc meeting were real ijaws are.
Yen yen yen.talk talk.
OyA come to iyc meeting I will give you 200k
I'm not an hungry man..
I always sub my phone browsing to my satisfaction....

But now you talking...

Prepare for the 200k and I will show...
Because you can't just ask me to waste my money to rivers state just to convince you that I am Ijaw, that's equates madness...

Good deal...

When is the IYC meeting?

Nairaland bear us witness, this guy promise to give me 200k to go to the IYC meeting...I have ready for it...
So tell me which day is the meeting?

Meet me at this email a.tughemi@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Madd man how are uorubas ijaw brothers,you are not an ijaw man.
Igbos don't listen to these fooll.
You make too much noise,with your little general dictari
Remember an average afonja is a backstabber,betrayal,ritualist,liar, propagandist,coward,pretender and dirty
I don't know general ditari you talking about...

Western Ijaws shares border with Yorubas and Eastern Ijaws shares border with Igbos..

We western Ijaws have nothing to do with ibos.. we don't know ibos.

If you eastern Ijaws want to claim ibo because you are together, please don't bring such thing to we western Ijaws...

The Same way you intermarried with the ibos is same we western Ijaws intermarried with the Yorubas, Itshekiris, and Urhobos for decades....

So, don't imposed your Eastern life with your lords ibos on we western Ijaws...
We western Ijaws are people of pride, we don't see any other tribe to be father of our great Ijaw tribe....

I still maintain my stance, Ijaw has no brother... Our only brother is gun..

IJAW Republic for only Ijaws...

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

I have told you to come to iyc meeting,national .
How do you know they are igbos doing it,as far as I'm concerned,these afonjas can go to any level to bring dis unity.
More over there is nothing like ijaw republic,ijaws are for biafra or Niger delta republic.
Stop fooling yourself.
God bless ss and se.
Our enemies are the afonjas not our Igbo brothers.
Also remember that half of ijaws have link to igbos by blood or marriage,so if you have a personal beef,go and settle it instead dragging the great ijaws.
hahahahahaha...

Mugu, Ijaw Republic for Ijaws alone..

God blessed Ijaw Republic...
IJAW Republic, giant of africa...

Anyone who doesn't like Ijaw Republic should jumped into lagoon and die...
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
I'm not an hungry man..
I always sub my phone browsing to my satisfaction....

But now you talking...

Prepare for the 200k and I will show...
Because you can't just ask me to waste my money to rivers state just to convince you that I am Ijaw, that's equates madness...

Good deal...

When is the IYC meeting?

Nairaland bear us witness, this guy promise to give me 200k to go to the IYC meeting...I have ready for it...
So tell me which day is the meeting?

Meet me at this email a.tughemi@yahoo.com
Ok,I need your pics so you won't send someone to impersonate.
Be uploading your pics so we know you after all tonyebarcanista is not hidding his pics,my formal moniker is technicallyrich and I m a proud ijaw anytime,any day
I repeat ijaws don't hate Igbo.
Even in my community we speak igbo as our second language.
Because most ijaws marry Igbo,if you have problem with that choke on it and stop dragging ijaws.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
hahahahahaha...

Mugu, Ijaw Republic for Ijaws alone..

IJAW Republic, giant of africa...

Anyone who doesn't like Ijaw Republic should jumped into lagoon and die...

There is nothing like ijaw republic,keep filing yourself afonja Muslim.
Is either biafra or Niger delta republic.
No one is even talking of Niger delta republic to we are going with igbos.
Yoruba Muslim you will cry blood grin grin grin
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

There is nothing like ijaw republic,keep filing yourself afonja Muslim.
Is either biafra or Niger delta republic.
No one is even talking of Niger delta republic to we are going with igbos.
Yoruba Muslim you will cry blood grin grin grin
Read and have heart attack and die this afternoon...

Ijaw Leaders Plan Secession From Nigeria, Meet British Government With Demands
This comes a few weeks after a group, the Akwa Ibom coalition, also reached out to the United Nations Organisation, saying it wants Ibom Republic and plans to secede out of Nigeria.

BY SAHARA REPORTERSJUL 06, 2021

Elder statesmen from the South-South region Ijaw speaking people have met with representatives of the British government, in its bid to leave Nigeria and establish its own nation.

This comes a few weeks after a group, the Akwa Ibom coalition, also reached out to the United Nations Organisation, saying it wants Ibom Republic and plans to secede out of Nigeria.

SaharaReporters learnt that a delegation of the Ijaw leaders led by the President of the Ijaw National Congress, Prof Benjamin Okaba, made this known during a meeting with representatives of the British High Commission led by Mr John Kekeh, at the Ijaw House in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

Okaba read out a seven-page address on behalf of the Ijaw nation to the British High Commission delegation, while lamenting that the British government deceived the Ijaw to join Nigeria but the welfare of their people had not been taken care of ever since.

The Ijaw in their summation said their people are no longer at ease with the contraption called Nigeria.

He said, “Again in the light of truth, good conscience, fairness, equity and justice, would the British people and her government be perpetually silent and feign ignorance to the excruciating plight of the Ijaw people?

“Furthermore, perhaps the once colonial masters would with all intent and purpose act to rescue the ugly situation - may we ask if not now; then when?

“We are indeed eager and anxious to know: is your intervention coming when we are completely ripped off our God given oil and gas natural resources and abandoned to our fate in a wallowing and criminally degraded environment without remediation.

“In all honesty, would that not be a crime against humanity where the British government would be seen as accomplices. The visitation is about us telling them that you (British) brought us into Nigeria and they should play their role to take us out of this country. The British have the moral duty to take us out. We were deceived to join Nigeria; they abandoned us and deceived us. Let them do the needful.

“As Ijaw people we are tired of this country. We have suffered in this country; we have carried the burden of this nation on our shoulders for too long. We have placed minimum conditions. The first condition is the restoration of true federalism. Number two, we have to be placed not as balkanised people. We cannot be scattered into different states and make us minorities and slaves. We cannot be slaves in a place where our resources are used to sustain the people. It is unacceptable.

“So the Ijaw people are saying to the Federal Government that if this minimum requirement is not met, we are no longer committed to the Nigerian project. And that if we are leaving as Ijaw republic, we shall do it peacefully and legally. This is the message we are sending to the British High Commission and to the British Government to come and undo what they did.”

SaharaReporters had on June 18 reported that an Akwa Ibom group alleged that the Nigerian state had not treated its indigenes fairly and it therefore wanted its own republic.

A member of the coalition, Offiong Offiong, in a video made at the UN headquarters after submitting its documents, had said the group would follow up on their request to ensure that the UN granted its request.

Interested in Advertising? Sponsored Ad
POLITICSNEWS

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Ok,I need your pics so you won't send someone to impersonate.
Be uploading your pics so we know you after all tonyebarcanista is not hidding his pics,my formal moniker is technicallyrich and I m a proud ijaw anytime,any day
I repeat ijaws don't hate Igbo.
Even in my community we speak igbo as our second language.
Because most ijaws marry Igbo,if you have problem with that choke on it and stop dragging ijaws.
while we speak Yoruba as our 2nd language....

Upload your pics first before I uploaded mine....

You can't have my picture without me having yours...

I'm waiting for you picture
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by ifiokjohn(m): 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
we don't care.... iboes can't get any free sea access from us
They can get from us. You lot can go to hell
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Stop insulting ijaws for God sake,that guy is an afonja.
We and igbos have no issue.
You should be wiser than these.
How can you listen to that afonja claiming ijaw.
I have invited him to ijaw national no meeting,I will give him 200k if he can come.
He is fake.
We don't hate igbos
officialAPCnig I have take the challenge, that I, thoh will go to that IYC meeting....let him ready the money...

You bear us witness.... Time and avenue of the meeting is what I'm waiting....

He asked for my picture and I asked him to first upload his before I will do my own....

Ijaws don't hate igbos but we hated ipob and biafra....

IJAW Republic for Ijaws alone....
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 2:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
ifiokjohn:
They can get from us. You lot can go to hell
Enor concern us oo...

IJAWS don't have any brother...
Our only brother is gun....

IJAW Republic won't give 5naira aide to Biafra republic
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by OfficialAPCNig: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Idiko1:

It is unfortunate you think uncontrolled crowd in Lagos is part of advancement. It is safe to say you lacked the strategical acumen to indulge in this form of debate. The only things that keep Lagos relevant are the busy seaport in Apapa and international airport in Ikeja. Bear in mind that these structures are kept alive on the detriment of other potential locations in the country. Have you inquired why the Yoruba peeps are vocal in opposition to the disintegration of Nigeria? Once Nigeria is disintegrated, both Ikeja airport and Apapa seaport will end as the commonest contact points with outside world in Nigeria. Human resources and natural resources shall be reshaped and managed. There could be wars or boundary skirmishes which could keep certain people engaged in a struggle for survival.
Yoruba Nation will still be a few years ahead before Biafra levels up.

Next time you engage me ensure to use paragraphs

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
officialAPCnig I have take the challenge, that I, thoh will go to that IYC meeting....let him ready the money...

You bear us witness.... Time and avenue of the meeting is what I'm waiting....

He asked for my picture and I asked him to first upload his before I will do my own....

Ijaws don't hate igbos but we hated ipob and biafra....

IJAW Republic for Ijaws alone....

Trash ijaws don't hate ipob or biafra infact we support it and love igbos from gej,asari,tompolo deisani have you see any ijaw condemn biafra.
You make noise be uploading your pictures and the part of ijaw you are from.
Or simple say I hate Igbo not ijaws hate igbo
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by ifiokjohn(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:

Enor concern us oo...

IJAWS don't have any brother...
Our only brother is gun....

IJAW Republic won't give 5naira aide to Biafra republic
Better keep yourself and your Gun off Akwa ibom, if not we will make sure even the little land you have in Bayelsa or Bonny as you call it...we will join the igbos.to take it away from you.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 2:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Better keep yourself and your Gun off Akwa ibom, if not we will make sure even the little land you have in Bayelsa or Bonny as you call it...we will join the igbos.to take it away from you.
even ibos your masters cannot challenge us physically, is it you dog eating slaves will try it?
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by ifiokjohn(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
even ibos your masters cannot challenge us physically, is it you dog eating slaves will try it?
Lol.. na who dey fool una I blame.. not una.. you people that Obasenjo when to Odi in Bayelsa and massacre the whole community and you did nothing.. or is it because of the oil in your land , they will just be pitying you and you will be forming?... I swear it won't take us and the Igbos more than 8 months to totally finish you guys off and we will start by taking Bonny and Opobo which is near us.. and then go to Bayelsa to take the remaining land and give it to the Ebie people since you guys lack respect. Fools.
People that couldn't even grow their failed state and it capital decades after receiving more oil money than akwa ibom did.

Shey you know say Bonny and Opobo dey Rivers state and Igbo speaking people makes up 80% of Rivers.. without the Ikwerres you still have about 50% of them making Rivers and with Igbos in the south east.. e no go hard for them to just invade and take that place.. infact, even without the Igbos of the east, the Igbo speaking people of River state can take Opobo and Bonny anytime and anyday they pleases.

Know your level.
Idiots that is even less in population than ibibios ( according to the CIA data ) is talking against a majority group in the country.

Greatest fool on it. Do anyhow after NIGERIA divide and watch as we take Bonny and Opobo from you... Maybe after we do it you can go shout to the UN and the rest...
Big fools

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Trash ijaws don't hate ipob or biafra infact we support it and love igbos from gej,asari,tompolo deisani have you see any ijaw condemn biafra.
guy, stop dodging....
I have told everything about my community Ogbudugbudu and kingdom Egbema..
I even tell you my quarter abana...

Now, let's both upload our pictures to the public... Why dodging?

Tompolo can never even brother about biafra because he know Ijaw is not biafra...Odokorikodo1 of Africa cannot belittle himself to talk about such thing.....

Odokorikodo don't talk....

You don't know my Egbema Kingdom shares boundary with Gbaramatu kingdom... We go to oporoza any time we like...

I can invite you... We dey dey odokorikodo place 5and6...

Ateke tom has ones speak against biafra.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Lol.. na who dey fool una I blame.. not una.. you people that Obasenjo when to Odi in Bayelsa and massacre the whole community and you did nothing.. or is it because of the oil in your land , they will just be pitying you and you will be forming?... I swear it won't take us and the Igbos more than 8 months to totally finish you guys off and we will start by taking Bonny and Opobo which is near us.. and then go to Bayelsa to take the remaining land and give it to the Ebie people since you guys lack respect. Fools.
People that couldn't even grow their failed state and it capital decades after receiving more oil money than akwa ibom did.

Shey you know say Bonny and Opobo dey Rivers state and Igbo speaking people makes up 80% of Rivers.. without the Ikwerres you still have about 50% of them making Rivers and with Igbos in the south east.. e no go hard for them to just invade and take that place.. infact, even without the Igbos of the east, the Igbo speaking people of River state can take Opobo and Bonny anytime and anyday they pleases.

Know your level.
Idiots that is even less in population than ibibios ( according to the CIA data ) is talking against a majority group in the country.

Greatest fool on it. Do anyhow after NIGERIA divide and watch as we take Bonny and Opobo from you... Maybe after we do it you can go shout to the UN and the rest...
Big fools
I nor get time to read anything oo.... Just come our way if you are men..

God blessed Ijaw Republic
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

read Ateke statement towards Biafra....

Ijaw is for Ijaw Republic

LATEST NEWS
SPORTS
ENTERTAINMENT
VIDEOS
RELATIONSHIPS
POLITICS
FORUM
POSTED INNEWS
Leave Rivers State alone, Ateke tells Biafra agitators

April 10, 2016
By Davies Iheamnachor
PORT HARCOURT – The Ex-Niger Delta agitator who is now the leader of Niger Delta Vigilante, NDV, Chief Tom Ateke has warned Pro-Biafra agitators to stay clear of Rivers State.

Ateke who spoke on Saturday through his media aide, Mr. Ifeanyi Ogbonna said it was worrisome that the Biafra agitators were using the state which he said was peaceful in their protests.

This was coming as it has been reported many a time that Ateke was backing the Biafra agitators in their move for secession.

The peace ambassador said that the issue of Biafra was a national issue and has nothing to do with him, a Niger Deltan.

He cautioned people to desist from using his name and pictures unnecessarily in the protest and or political gains.

Ateke said there is insecurity generally, stressing it ( insecurity) should not be restricted to Rivers State alone. He said he has in several occasions arrested and handed over criminals and kidnappers over to the police.

“Biafra agitators should leave Rivers State alone. I am a law abiding citizen of the Federal Republic of this great country Nigeria. I have always prayed for peace in the country. So people should stop using my name and pictures for business gains.”

“Governor nyesom wike is God fearing and peace loving man and he has the interest of the people at heart. I advice the local government authorities to work with the governor in order to rid our communities of crime.

“The whole country is not stable now. The security situation even in other states is very bad and so if you check it you will see that our state, Rivers State, is very peaceful for now. The state is peaceful so people should stop using the state as head line news to fight for political gains.

RELATED NEWS
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
guy, stop dodging....
I have told everything about my community Ogbudugbudu and kingdom Egbema..
I even tell you my quarter abana...

Now, let's both upload our pictures to the public... Why dodging?

Tompolo can never even brother about biafra because he know Ijaw is not biafra...Odokorikodo1 of Africa cannot belittle himself to talk about such thing.....

Odokorikodo don't talk....

You don't know my Egbema Kingdom shares boundary with Gbaramatu kingdom... We go to oporoza any time we like...

I can invite you... We dey dey odokorikodo place 5and6...

Ateke tom has ones speak against biafra.
Don't invite me,anybody can claim anything.
Post your pictures,atleast some people will know you and confirm that you are ijaw.
Untill then stop tarnishing the image of the great ijaw tribe.
If you hate Igbo,that's your business I'm not forcing byou to love them.
But saying ijaws hates Igbo is a liar.
If there is anybody to hate is afonjas they have done so many terrible things to us like.
Obasanjo wiped out a whole ijaw clan odi.
They connive to remove our brother gej the greatest nigerian ever and the hero of democracy.
They call us ogogoro freak, militant and are cool that the country is against ss and se.
In reverse the igbos have always loved us and be fighting for us.
Untill you do that, you are a Yoruba Muslim cowward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 3:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
ifiokjohn:

Know your level.

Big fools
See how the is insulting every one from SS and se.
Ijaws cannot do that.
Please beware general public the guy is not ijaw.
I'm ijaw and I love my as and se folks.
If I don't love them who will I now love afonjas.
Thor when are you celebrating sallah my Yoruba Muslim friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 3:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
read Ateke statement towards Biafra....

Ijaw is for Ijaw Republic

LATEST NEWS
SPORTS
ENTERTAINMENT
VIDEOS
RELATIONSHIPS
POLITICS
FORUM
POSTED INNEWS
Leave Rivers State alone, Ateke tells Biafra agitators

April 10, 2016
By Davies Iheamnachor
PORT HARCOURT – The Ex-Niger Delta agitator who is now the leader of Niger Delta Vigilante, NDV, Chief Tom Ateke has warned Pro-Biafra agitators to stay clear of Rivers State.

Ateke who spoke on Saturday through his media aide, Mr. Ifeanyi Ogbonna said it was worrisome that the Biafra agitators were using the state which he said was peaceful in their protests.

This was coming as it has been reported many a time that Ateke was backing the Biafra agitators in their move for secession.

The peace ambassador said that the issue of Biafra was a national issue and has nothing to do with him, a Niger Deltan.

He cautioned people to desist from using his name and pictures unnecessarily in the protest and or political gains.

Ateke said there is insecurity generally, stressing it ( insecurity) should not be restricted to Rivers State alone. He said he has in several occasions arrested and handed over criminals and kidnappers over to the police.

“Biafra agitators should leave Rivers State alone. I am a law abiding citizen of the Federal Republic of this great country Nigeria. I have always prayed for peace in the country. So people should stop using my name and pictures for business gains.”

“Governor nyesom wike is God fearing and peace loving man and he has the interest of the people at heart. I advice the local government authorities to work with the governor in order to rid our communities of crime.

“The whole country is not stable now. The security situation even in other states is very bad and so if you check it you will see that our state, Rivers State, is very peaceful for now. The state is peaceful so people should stop using the state as head line news to fight for political gains.

RELATED NEWS

Trash you are not ijaw.
Making enemies and insulting every one so they will hate ijaw and love Yoruba.
You are not ijaw.simple.
Or post your pics here with a play care saying I'm Thor and ihate all ss and se tribe.
No be Photoshop because I know far you afonjas can go
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by ifiokjohn(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

See how the is insulting every one from SS and se.
Ijaws cannot do that.
Please beware general public the guy is not ijaw.
I'm ijaw and I love my as and se folks.
If I don't love them who will I now love afonjas.
Thor when are you celebrating sallah my Yoruba Muslim friend
Just warn the he goat... His failed tribe couldn't even develop Yenegoa for docken years even when they started reeceiving oil money far before Akwa ibom but right now Akwa ibom is light years ahead of his shithole.. fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by ifiokjohn(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Thoh:
I nor get time to read anything oo.... Just come our way if you are men..

God blessed Ijaw Republic
Near Akwa ibom state first after Nigeria divide.. we will make sure the little land you have you will lose it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Don't invite me,anybody can claim anything.
Post your pictures,atleast some people will know you and confirm that you are ijaw.
Untill then stop tarnishing the image of the great ijaw tribe.
If you hate Igbo,that's your business I'm not forcing byou to love them.
But saying ijaws hates Igbo is a liar.
If there is anybody to hate is afonjas they have done so many terrible things to us like.
Obasanjo wiped out a whole ijaw clan odi.
They connive to remove our brother gej the greatest nigerian ever and the hero of democracy.
They call us ogogoro freak, militant and are cool that the country is against ss and se.
In reverse the igbos have always loved us and be fighting for us.
Untill you do that, you are a Yoruba Muslim cowward
I'm done talking to you..

Don't reply me. Don't comment on my next thread...

God blessed INC..
God blessed Ijaws...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Aide Helping Him Behind So He Won't Fall (pix) / The Very First Political Betrayal In The History Of Nigeria! / Adeola-akande Is The New House Majority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.