Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa (3714 Views)

It's Now Ijaw Vs. Ikwerre In Rivers State! / Igbo VS Yoruba: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bail Variation Of Sowore / Igbo Presidency Vs Yoruba Presidency. Why Yoruba Must Worry.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, the only tribe I know of, that can wrestle that is Igbos.

Your mates are Edo / akwacross bros
u ibo people funny sha... You were hiding under Yoruba identity since.... Chai.... though no human will be proud of drug tribe
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
StreetFight:

Southern Almajari, go and find work before joblessness sends you to early grave.
hahaha, I nor be Ibo na.

We need to contribute job for our jobless ibou youth
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sammy07:

Go and sleep guy, Yorubas dey produce cars, they're producing drones. (I can't count the number of drone producers here in akure)
I'll give you evidence.

Give me evidence that ijaws have that

lol, you have not give any evidence of those your fictitious home made drone and you are telling me to give you evidence of Ijaw products that are already using.. mpurumiri at work
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mide1data:
HOLY SHIT

I can't count several Yorubas' that has been taking to abroad coz they know how to make drones. I have seen Yoruba men who have been begging the government 4 empowerment coz they know how to make mechanical arms and legs. Despite the insecurity South West is the safest region. Just to mention a few, so 4 me Yoruba Nation will be the greatest.
But despite all these, no Nation can make it single handedly. We SOUTHERNERS gotta 4get Tribalism and come together. If we can.
SOUTH 9JA will be greater than all the African countries combined.
Feel free to hit the Share and Like button.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
southern republic will be good but I don't want ígbos in it
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by meccuno: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Brimstone77:

At the bolded..
This is the main subject of discussion here...BIAFRA.

I no there will be no way this thread will be concluded without mentioning that name..

The headline/topic is just a camouflage..

The topic of the thread is about how ijaw and Yoruba nation will be African power house and supper power..

Then out of no where the name BIAFRA came in..

Just wow!!
e shock you abi? grin
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Idiko1: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
Thoh:
We don't need prophet Isaiah or Ezekiel to tell us this again, As we all seen today Nigeria will no longer last 4 years.
Nigeria will divide into more than 15 parts.
Among these 15 countries, which one will take over the title giant of africa?
well, Yoruba republic and Ijaw Republic will battle for such spot.

4 reasons Ijaw nation will edged out Yoruba nation to claimed that title....

1..crude oil. This is no doubt will gear Ijaw nation to be the wealthiest black nation...

2..self-made.. Ijaws are good at producing things like boat, flying boat, etc, and self-made weapons like gun-boat, bomb, gun, spear.. this will boost Ijaw economy...

3...sea access... This tripled Ijaw economy success..

4..Biafra landlocked.. the division of nigeria will no doubt make Igbos landlocked.
Biafra landlocked will gives Ijaw nation advantage..
Igbos will need sea access more than any other persons..
They need sea to either laid their crude oil pipes to preferable nation for sell or sea to load their crude oil with vessels to another country, this will make biafra government to strike deal with the Ijaw government for either periodic payment or annual payment for the usage of her Sea spaces......
This will indeed generate lots of incomes for the Ijaw nation...

God really loved the Ijaw people. He blessed them with everything.

People are having troubles with Ijaws from left to right because of the gifts God blessed them with..

You are heavily indebted to delusion. If your infantile postulation of 15 counties out of the shithole called Nigeria shall come true, Ijaw and Yoruba will struggle mightily to stay afloat.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Mide1data: 12:05am On Dec 15, 2021
Thoh:
southern republic will be good but I don't want ígbos in it

HOLY SHIT

We all need each other. Let's 4get Tribalism.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 15, 2021
Why does every tribe want to dick measure with the mighty Yorubas. Wetin we do una, we fix your cars, we are your lawyers, your doctors, your architects, your professors, we provide you with a forum to freely express yourselves, we ensure your safety when you are in our region, yet you people still want to dick measure with us, when did we become mates?

There is no rift between the Ijaws and Yorubas, come out west all the Apois in yorubaland have been fully assimilated into yoruba finish, they don’t claim Ijaw again, OP park well o.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Daveconsult007: 3:55am On Dec 15, 2021
Thoh:
We don't need prophet Isaiah or Ezekiel to tell us this again, As we all seen today Nigeria will no longer last 4 years.

1..crude oil. This is no doubt will gear Ijaw nation to be the wealthiest black nation...

2..self-made.. Ijaws are good at producing things like boat, flying boat, etc, and self-made weapons like gun-boat, bomb, gun, spear.. this will boost Ijaw economy...

4..Biafra landlocked.. the division of nigeria will no doubt make Igbos landlocked.
They need sea to either laid their crude oil pipes to preferable nation for sell or sea to load their crude oil with vessels to another country, this will make biafra government to strike deal with the Ijaw government for either periodic payment or annual payment for the usage of her Sea spaces......

People are having troubles with Ijaws from left to right because of the gifts God blessed them with..

If you're an Ijaw person and you wrote this, I honestly feel sorry for you.

One big mistake you make is to think that other ethnic groups in South South doesn't know the benefit of ports and partnership with ibos.

Let me tell you this for free, ibos are likely to partner with we akwa-cross on the areas of Port and international trade.
The recent partnership with Ambazonia is tandem with that partnership which will link up ibo land to international borders via Ambazonia to central and East Africa.

With the current state of affairs, I don't see ibos having much partnership with Ijaws..
The people of cross river and akwa Ibom stand better chances, check ibo investment in Ijaw land to get a better sense of what I'm talking.

Ibom Seaport is very welcomed among many igbos I have come across here.

Again, ibo land is not landlocked even if they seceded without any coastal areas.
They can simply dredge their rivers to contain ocean vassel.

Trying to stop ibos from using their rivers to access the ocean will result to full blown war.

I will advise anybody from SS, it will be a big mistake to have a war with igbo if Nigeria break because such will give them to seize lands and territories.... And there would be no Nigerian government to calm the situation.

In the break up Nigeria, every minority should work towards peace and cooperation with their igbo neighbors.

If you are really Ijaw, wake up from your slumber, think about where you can get money to clean up your environment which was degraded by oil exploration for decades

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Daveconsult007: 4:04am On Dec 15, 2021
Thoh:

It's sad that Ijaws are still about crude oil in few weeks to 2022.

Yesterday landlocked Rwanda launched mtn electric cars yet you think its by crude oil?

Honestly i feel sad for people like you in SS.

If you're not talking about Agriculture, manufacturing and IT..... Just forget

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 6:21am On Dec 15, 2021
Daveconsult007:

If you're an Ijaw person and you wrote this, I honestly feel sorry for you.

One big mistake you make is to think that other ethnic groups in South South doesn't know the benefit of ports and partnership with ibos.

Let me tell you this for free, ibos are likely to partner with we akwa-cross on the areas of Port and international trade.
The recent partnership with Ambazonia is tandem with that partnership which will link up ibo land to international borders via Ambazonia to central and East Africa.

With the current state of affairs, I don't see ibos having much partnership with Ijaws..
The people of cross river and akwa Ibom stand better chances, check ibo investment in Ijaw land to get a better sense of what I'm talking.

Ibom Seaport is very welcomed among many igbos I have come across here.

Again, ibo land is not landlocked even if they seceded without any coastal areas.
They can simply dredge their rivers to contain ocean vassel.

Trying to stop ibos from using their rivers to access the ocean will result to full blown war.

I will advise anybody from SS, it will be a big mistake to have a war with igbo if Nigeria break because such will give them to seize lands and territories.... And there would be no Nigerian government to calm the situation.

In the break up Nigeria, every minority should work towards peace and cooperation with their igbo neighbors.

If you are really Ijaw, wake up from your slumber, think about where you can get money to clean up your environment which was degraded by oil exploration for decades

is it the ibos that I just saw their fight , where abba kyari turned to super man?

Or are they not the ibos that nigeria weak used to shine recently?

Are they not the ibos that military effortlessly used just two weeks to slaughtered their 2000 well trained esn ugm?

Iboes I know cannot even withstand Ijaw women in gun battle....

This is not 1967 where Ibibios, Efiks, Annangs etc will used their powers to help ibos...

iboes I know can never withstand any tribe without Ibibios Efiks Annangs at their back
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by 00FFT00(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2021
Thoh:

Go easy on that weed. Just friendly advice.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 10:44am On Dec 15, 2021
You are not ijaw.im ijaw and you are a an afonja trying to cause disunity for as and se east so your rotten teeth drug Baron will win SS.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 10:47am On Dec 15, 2021
Thoh:
is it the ibos that I just saw their fight , where abba kyari turned to super man?

Or are they not the ibos that nigeria weak used to shine recently?

Are they not the ibos that military effortlessly used just two weeks to slaughtered their 2000 well trained esn ugm?

Iboes I know cannot even withstand Ijaw women in gun battle....

This is not 1967 where Ibibios, Efiks, Annangs etc will used their powers to help ibos...

iboes I know can never withstand any tribe without Ibibios Efiks Annangs at their back
U are made,I'm a full ijaw man,you are a koward afonja,trying to cause disunity in as and se.
If you say you are ijaw post your pics and the clan of ijaw you are.
Moreover I hope you know we ijaws are brothers to ndigbo.
No Igbo or as and se person should take these koward serious.
Look at your small boy dictarri you say is ijaw leader.
Seriously you don't have respect.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol, the only tribe I know of, that can wrestle that is Igbos.

Your mates are Edo / akwacross bros
Igbos cant wrestle anything

Abeg stop overestimating the Igbos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

U are made,I'm a full ijaw man,you are a koward afonja,trying to cause disunity in as and se.
Stupid Okoro claiming to be an Ijaw grin

You feel pained the Ijaw dey downgrade ibos even though una dey lick their yansh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Sammy07: 10:50am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Igbos cant wrestle anything

Abeg stop overestimating the Igbos.

They can still a strong competitor.
Unlike ijaws

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2021
Sammy07:

They can still a strong competitor.
Unlike ijaws
Make we no sha hope Nigeria fall apart sha. If person get better money, Nigeria is sweet grin

All the geopolitical region go feel am for body.

But if Nigeria falls apart, I don't see the ibos as a competition. There is nothing in the South East.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

You feel pained the Ijaw dey downgrade ibos even though una dey lick their yansh cheesy
I have exposed you,Thor is not ijaw.
No ijaw man we openly be hating igbos.
The igbos are our brothers.
He claims to be a great ijaw man,can he just show me a common picture with iyc chairman who is my brother and a friend.
Or I will invite him in the next iyc meeting.lets discuss who gave him the order to talk on behalf of ijaws.
Pls igbos and other ss,listen to prominent ijaws like gej,ateke,Tom polo,iyc,Inc president not afonja kowards that are snakes.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

He claims to be a great ijaw man,can he just show me a common picture with iyc chairman who is my brother and a friend.
Or I will invite him in the next iyc meeting.lets discuss who gave him the order to talk on behalf of ijaws.
Pls igbos and other ss,listen to prominent ijaws like gej,ateke,Tom polo,iyc,Inc president not afonja kowards that are snakes.
grin

Keep on lying to yourself Okoro from Abakaliki

I'm tired of reading your gibberish... So I didn't read the long gibberish you posted up there

https://www.nairaland.com/6871524/true-identity-bonny-opobo-people#108032998

The joke is on you grin

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Sammy07: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Make we no sha hope Nigeria fall apart sha. If person get better money, Nigeria is sweet grin

All the geopolitical region go feel am for body.

But if Nigeria falls apart, I don't see the ibos as a competition. There is nothing in the South East.

Well, I see them only as a strong competitor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Burruchaga71(m): 11:02am On Dec 15, 2021
Just wasted my data trying to read this trash.
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:

You are not ijaw simple,even Thor and dictari are not ijaws.
You will cry I have exposed you people.
If you say you are ijaw,the iyc chairman is my brother and friend can I invite you to the next iyc meeting.
About opobo,ijaws and igbos formed it.
While ijaws originally owns the land,igbos were.brought to help the house cheifs with time they were accepted as ijaws even though they speak igbo.
Moreover we are brothers and we know how to resolve our issues.
Oha ijaws no dey talk too much,we are not kowards.
All of you are yorubas,simple.
Igbos and other ss,ijaws are peaceful people and don't insult people online.
Afonjas betrayed our hero and mentor we won't vote for you people.
Nmwen angry grin grin angry
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

If you say you are ijaw,the iyc chairman is my brother and friend can I invite you to the next iyc meeting.
While ijaws originally owns the land,igbos were.brought to help the house cheifs with time they were accepted as ijaws even though they speak igbo.
Gibberish grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Bastardlyrich: 11:11am On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Gibberish grin
Yeah but the truth is bitter,ijaws don't hate igbos is simple infact we are brothers,call it what ever you like.
Most ijaws are related to igbos,and we do bussiness and inter marry.
The closeth brothers to ijaws are igbos not even other ssner.
Or should I start mentioning prominent ijaws related to igbos more than 50 percent of ijaws one way or another are igbo related so why do you claim we hate igbos
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Yeah but the truth is bitter,ijaws don't hate igbos is simple infact we are brothers,call it what ever you like.
Most ijaws are related to igbos,and we do bussiness and inter marry.
The closeth brothers to ijaws are igbos not even other ssner.
Or should I start mentioning prominent ijaws related to igbos more than 50 percent of ijaws one way or another are igbo related so why do you claim we hate igbos
Okoro I no get strength to read all dz yamayama you dey write all the way from Abakaliki grin

The joke is on you Okoro grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 7:34pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

Ijaws and ígbos are normal neighbors just like the rest...

We don't hate Igbos but they are not our brothers..

Ijaw have no brothers.
everyone is suspect, we don't have brothers.

I am from Egbema Kingdom in delta state and edo state, warri north LGA, Ogbudugbudu community, abana quarter.

My Ogbudugbudu community shares border with Ogbinbiri community..

You are not Ijaw. If you are Ijaw, tell where you come from just like I do..
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Okoro I no get strength to read all dz yamayama you dey write all the way from Abakaliki grin

The joke is on you Okoro grin
don't mind that idiot, he is not Ijaw.

We Ijaws don't relate to any ibos..

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

shut up you mumu ibo boy.
Opobos are Ijaws..

Opobos are pure Ijaws. You dotian..
Landlocked will kill you people
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Thoh(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

thunder fire you.

Mumu.... Repeat again
Re: Ijaw Vs Yoruba Next Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2021
Thoh:
don't mind that idiot, he is not Ijaw.

We Ijaws don't relate to any ibos..

I know he is from Abakaliki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Boss Who's A Staunch Supporter To Tinubu Is Traveling To Canada Today / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Declared Winner Of Kano Gubernatorial Election / Check Out First Lady's Revealing Outfit at Her Brother-in-law's Burial(see pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.