Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Just Don't Know What To Do. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Don't Know What To Do. (4910 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Ivynwa(f): 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
author=Ivynwa link=topic=689654.msg8527245#msg8527245 date=1308185021]
@Poster
If she is still into her ex you are better off a love triangle. Don't get entangled there in. If they are done and over with themselves that is the only time that is right for you to date her if you love her. The fact that your friend has dated her does not make "undateable" by you. I have seen a man that married his friend's ex-wife after she got maltreated and divorced and now they are having a great union.-------

@MrBrownJay

If you read my post well you will see that the post above is what I said to the poster before commenting on your post. I already advised that he get out of the love triangle if the two persons are still into themselves. In my later comments I was generalizing and saying that there's no rule that forbids that if the two persons are done with each other, to me it is only wrong for a man to wade in and make moves on a woman if  her relationship with his friend has not ended. The situation I was referring to is not that of the poster here but a different scenario where things were done at the right time.
Why will a man who falls for a woman he loves lose the friendship of his friend (that has been with the woman) if his friend  is not bitter/jealous and unhappy that the woman is finally happy with somebody else. Humans have evolved to the extent that people are more open hearted these days. It is only when bitterness, anger and other negative feelings linger behind that such friendship gets strained, an open hearted person will let go, move on and be happy for his ex and his friend.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by won90: 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2011
angry angry
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by OKONOBO: 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2011
THE PICTURE OF OUR FUTURE IS IN A MIRROR AND THE MIRROR IS IN OUR INTERIOR,NOT TO MAKE US AN INFERIOR BUT THAT AT THE EXTERIOR WE ALL MIGHT BECOME THE SUPERIOR, HACKERS HACK ON, BLOGGERS KEEP BLOGGING UNTIL WE GET TO THE END OF THE ROAD, GET OUR DOUGH AND WALK LIKE MARADONA, HURRAY

Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by obowunmi(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2011
Her ex fc.uk.ed her good and she wants more. OP: you betta chop ur own clean mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive? / See The Reason Why Men Really Prefer Women With Massive Ass (must Read) / A Lady With Breast Deficiency Is In Love With Me And Am Worried (18+ Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.