Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Just Don't Know What To Do. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Don't Know What To Do. (4909 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / She Loves Me But, I Just Don't Think I Love Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 15, 2011
some ppl n dia esteem, SMH undecided
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by dinggle: 6:36am On Jun 15, 2011
SERIOUSLY WAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIAN BOYS
I was gonna ask the same question,  Kai what happened to the days of our fathers and grand fathers when men were men and took bold steps in relationships. Just like America, it seems women are taking over relationships in Naija they make bolder decisions while the guys r now weaker, is this the result of globalization or the end of the world effect? 
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by ushafe(m): 7:09am On Jun 15, 2011
those are the ones u knw she going out with, wat of the ones u dnt knw? Guy use ur brain o, well u may be the next HIV PETENT
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by proffmanue(m): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2011
why do u wast a precious time on a confuse lady girl.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by laj1(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2011
babe thank God i meet u here.am 30,ok with a good job.a graduate of mathematics nd statistics.can you hit me on 07031368684 with ur facebook address or better still ur e mail address so that we can chat and fix a date.am serious babe.u may be my taste.and i pray it works out cos'i feel ur pains.thanks a lot.dont mind the nairalanders jare.please dont forget to hit me now on 07031368684 with ur facebook details.thanks.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by seedord247(m): 8:03am On Jun 15, 2011
l.a.j:

babe thank God i meet u here.am 30,ok with a good job.a graduate of mathematics nd statistics.can you hit me on 07031368684 with your facebook address or better still your e mail address so that we can chat and fix a date.am serious babe.u may be my taste.and i pray it works out cos'i feel your pains.thanks a lot.dont mind the nairalanders jare.please dont forget to hit me now on 07031368684 with your facebook details.thanks.

Yepaa Nairaland love . . . . . . . you just bought a new BB . . . . . . i can see that just let her know which type.

@topic

Guy get admission first to any university b4 thinking about love
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2011
Pawn89 @poster, you should try not to consider someone a priority when you are just an option to that person, move on, don't deceive yourself with the concept of love.
shocked
its like i have a clone,those words are something i would say exactly
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by pawn89(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2011
nah, not your clone, its a honour to be liked mind with you, guessing we are both realist!
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by freeman9ja(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2011
Ladies these days, don't knw whn they are truely loved.
My young man, give that love to another girl out there
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by crusufixo(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2011
@poster, if u really like her, then by all means go for her. But first thing is first, make ur intentions known to her. Then if she accepts, then give her all the love and attention she did not get while she was dating ur friend. I tell u this, if there is one thing most ladies like, its attention, love and care ( u could also add giving her good love-making experience  wink ). I bet u that by the time u give her all these, she would most definitely forget ur friend. Forget wat people are saying that she was ur second best, wat counts most is that she is finally in ur path, and as i said before, by the time u do all i have advised, she would be regretting y she eva went for ur friend. Though there is one important thing, it is my hope that u are a nice and gentle fellow. All the best.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Bright2(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2011
Bross,for me it's not neccessary tabling this matter here.Go & expound the little opportunity you have if you really need this girl.Don't give up untill you comfirm it's over,girls easily change status of mind she might at the end marry another man not even your friend.Go for her,get her,marry her,cage her & reproduce with her that's all.Love comes in differen perspective,be a man this is another channel.Take away jealousy & fight like Gadaffi.She might be yours may be not for your friend.Make use of the little opportunity,these people are like flowers,they can beautify your house more than your friend,s house.If your friend is interested like him come to the battle field.OP,when you succeed at the end of the war,there come peace & don't forget to Hi me on shoutbright@yahoo.com hahahah right from the days of John the baptist the kingdom of God suffereth violence & the violent, complete this paragraph for your self.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by ogaemma: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2011
Wake up and be a man. She have told you where her heart belongs, okay.Even if you marry her, there is every tendency she will still run after the ex guy or be have a secret affair with him. So many marriages that is breaking up today,the couples knew from the start they have so many issues like this to resolve,but out of sentiment they ignore it and still went ahead and got married,only to see that some where in the future, the unresolve issues they ignore years back like your own turned up again.
Forget her and move on.Find the woman that her heart belongs to you.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by pawn89(m): 9:35am On Jun 15, 2011
this situation is helpless and hopeless. A likes B, B likes C and show no concern for A, C takes B for granted and happens to be Mr As' friend! they are alot better things to do than to get caught up in this frustrating love triangle, wink wink
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Welder(m): 9:38am On Jun 15, 2011
crusufixo:

@poster, if u really like her, then by all means go for her. But first thing is first, make your intentions known to her. Then if she accepts, then give her all the love and attention she did not get while she was dating your friend. I tell u this, if there is one thing most ladies like, its attention, love and care ( u could also add giving her good love-making experience wink ). I bet u that by the time u give her all these, she would most definitely forget your friend.

Immediately she's within your reach. . . . r.ape her . . . make her see your pain. Infact do her from d a.nus
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by rolchi(m): 9:40am On Jun 15, 2011
Ol' boi, waka abeg!!! No dull ya self oh,
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by pawn89(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2011
Immediately she's within your reach. . . . r.ape her . . . make her see your pain. Infact do her from d a.nus
i feel you man, cool cool cool
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by bababuff(m): 10:39am On Jun 15, 2011
Welder:

LOL

I no blame you, na Welder you be. grin
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by osanebipet: 10:47am On Jun 15, 2011
@ poster

really i have been in shoes dat looks like urs, wat i can say is move on, although its easier said dan done, but u really have to do it and wen i mean do i mean RUN LIKE HELL WEN U SEE HER, DONT BEFRIENDS AT ALL, DELETE PICS, TEXTS AND WAT SO EVER REMAINDS U OF HER becos if u dont u wud be in one emtional loop dat wud neva end until its too late. throw urself out there and date new ppl dan u wud see wat u have been missing
cheers grin grin grin
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by ogianyo(m): 11:34am On Jun 15, 2011
I joined this site because I get entertained,enlightened and sometimes educated.Pls keep this place free of this level of childishness and triviality.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2011
All these small 'nice guys' always seem to multiply in number like cockroaches. No matter how hard one tries to kill them off (in order to 'purify' the male species), they never ever go away. Smh!

Every city bumpkin knows that girls OFTEN feel subconciously drawn to guys that don't give a fuuuck about them: if not for love but for the fascination, the curiousity and their inherent need to experience  'pleasurable maltreatment'. Yet these nice guys persist with their wimpy and mushy over-demonstration of 'love' to some random female. . .and again and again their faces end up in a hot heap of poo. Na wah.

By the way, for those that care to learn, NEVER EVER linger around a girl for too long trying to persuade her to fucck you or date you or marry you - especially when you know she's fucccking someone else at that point in time. If she's still forming long tin' after a few weeks (personally, not even Nicki Minaj would I woo for a day longer than 2 weeks), abandon her sorry backside and move on to the next one. Disdain what you can't have. It is always the best revenge. Sticking around for too long craving the pu.s.sy or 'love' of any random chick is an incredibly shameless and silly thing; she is simply not worth it, and even if you finally get her - which you most probably will if you hang on forever - it would only be a pyrrhic victory that leaves you worse off and devalues you in her perception.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by ayoade2: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2011
You are suffering from analysis paralysis. You need to see relationship pyschiatrist for test and counselling
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by ronkebp(f): 3:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
Iwish, there is nothing you can do about it. You can never force someone to love you' it has to come freely from the heart. I know you really love her, there is nothing you can do about the way you feel for her too. What you can do though, is avoid her, the less you see of her the lesser you would think about her, but it won't be as fast as you would want it to be, i guarantee sleepless nights and so on, but you will surley survive it. She will need time (i mean a lot of time) to heal from her previous relationship, Mine took like 3 years to recover from the guy i was dating and now i hate the fact that i dated him at all, so just give her the space as someone suggested,
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Gbenge77(m): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2011
You gotta move on baby.Stop dwelling in the past.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by MeGaStReEt: 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2011
Funny Nigerians
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 15, 2011
OP, leave this girl alone. simple. nothing good will come of this.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by stunna2(m): 11:32pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ diggle

SERIOUSLY WAT IS WRONG WITH NIGERIAN BOYS

I was gonna ask the same question, Kai what happened to the days of our fathers and grand fathers when men were men and took bold steps in relationships. Just like America, it seems women are taking over relationships in Naija they make bolder decisions while the guys r now weaker, is this the result of globalization or the end of the world effect?
[quote][/quote]

well i thought american girls where out of control until i spoke to naija girls and could not believe my ears what come out of their mouths:

1) one said to me when i asked her what kind of man she wanted to love, that she wanted a man who knew when to shot up!!!!

2) another told me that she had a year planned for me to marry her and bring her to america and that if i had a different plan than she did- she wanted to let me know that even if that my plan worked out at the and, that she will still be unhappy at the end!!

they both have university degrees and i was like, r u ladies for real or just retarded, you will not talk to me me like that, !! wtf lolz

true story
oh, plus they say to me, u must go to church!! hahahaha
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Ivynwa(f): 1:43am On Jun 16, 2011
@Poster
If she is still into her ex you are better off a love triangle. Don't get entangled there in. If they are done and over with themselves that is the only time that is right for you to date her if you love her. The fact that your friend has dated her does not make "undateable" by you. I have seen a man that married his friend's ex-wife after she got maltreated and divorced and now they are having a great union.

Quote by MrBrownJay
@poster
A) i sincerely hope that the reason that your best friend is not your best friend anymore has nothing to do with this damsel.
B) the fact that your best friend treated her like dirt has got NOTHING to do with your dilemma.
C) if she knew that you liked her, but decided to go for your friend, that means that you are second best and should really think about that for a minute. . . . . . . .or two!
D) now after he was done with her, you were quick to get closer to his "leftovers", to the point where you wanted a r/ship with her. where is your pride man?
E) to make matters worse, she doesnt even want you but long for that guy who treated her like garbage, THATS KARMA FOR YOU bro!

Leftovers (No MBJ, you didn't say that. We know you respect women. Come on!)

Quote by Blazay
Sorry. I do not subscribe to the school of thought[b] that believes in 'chopping' other people's remnants.[/b]
That is a major turn off.
Please, try and get another lady.
This lady is gonna be on the 'rebound' for a very long time.
It is one thing not to know she used to date your friend.
But an entirely different thing to jump in there after your friend has dated her. . . break up or not.
You are still friends with both of them. . .let it stay that way.
Very tacky!

Remnants

Wow, what makes this lady a leftover/remnant? Is it the fact that the ex is his friend or the fact that she has had a relationship? Some of us are in relationship or even married to others that have had relationships in the past, Can those be categorized as dating or being married to Left overs and remnants? Why haven't we heard of a man being referred to as leftover/remnant at the end of a relationship yet women get referred to as that?

In as much as I agree that loyalty demands that a friend must never make sexual overtures or try to have a hidden relationship with the spouse/partner/girlfriend of his friend/buddy I don't see anything wrong with starting a relationship with your friend's ex (if you love yourselves). If they have cut things off neatly there is no law that says that your friend's ex is a No No, it may even turn out to be a perfect coupling of very compatible persons.Yeah Right!
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Donlexino(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2011
Guy,since she nor love u,abeg jst 4get her and move on.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2011
@Ivy
leftovers is a pejorative term used by men ONLY to describe friends exes. there are many other word that can be used: SOILED GOOD/OFF LIMIT/KRYPTONITE etc
this term does not describe the lady but simply describe what she should be seen as, from all her ex's friends.

the dating rule #4521(lol) clearly stipulate that if your friend has been with a woman THEN that woman is a no go area, out of respect for the friendship/bond that you have with that person.
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Concept(m): 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
No grammar. Move on!!!
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Ivynwa(f): 2:53am On Jun 17, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@Ivy
leftovers is a pejorative term used by men ONLY to describe friends exes. there are many other word that can be used: SOILED GOOD/OFF LIMIT/KRYPTONITE etc
this term does not describe the lady but simply describe what she should be seen as, from all her ex's friends.

the dating rule #4521(lol) clearly stipulate that if your friend has been with a woman THEN that woman is a no go area, out of respect for the friendship/bond that you have with that person.

"Off Limit" sounds better if that is what you think. I don't agree that a man that loves a woman that has been maltreated by his friend in the course of a relationship should not offer her a chance at happiness if he truly knows that he can make her happy. It's our different opinion all the same and we have a right to whichever one we've chosen to hold.

We await that your "Dating Commandment" book (that has all the dating rules of this world  cool grin), we can't wait for it to hit the shelf. I bet it's gonna be a bestseller.  smiley cool grin
Re: I Just Don't Know What To Do. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^i am working on it, as we speak! NL is helping me with a lot of materials lol!

as for the friend dating is best friend's ex: yes there are possibilities that they could be happy together BUT that will be A) at the expense of his friendship with his friend and B) if the gal cares for him.

the sad fact here is that, it seems that the poster is the only one fooling himself. they did NOT have a r/ship, he thought he was gonna get the girl, and finally she dropped the bomb by saying that she still care for bobo number one.

so i dont know what "love" you are referring to but i think its simply a clear case of man infatuated with his best friend's ex!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Rasta? / Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri / Guys, Do You Find Girls With Low-cuts Attractive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.