Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,690 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits (35611 Views)

Sacked Kaduna Speaker, Liman Reelected As Speaker / 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support / Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by StreetFight: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2021
E no concern me
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 16, 2021
Every weeping against killing by bandits is a weeping against the north.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by ArticleBeast: 7:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Help2020:

Over 42 people burnt to death, he didn't weep.Many are being killed everyday, he didn't weep. Now one of the. Is killed,he is weeping. This people only care about themselves. Rip to the dead.
Same way you care about yourselves.
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by poiZon: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2021
dollynnn:
This man should be investigated
Exactly...
This looks suspicious
Like were they gay?
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Simplythebest: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2021
No social distance, no mask from our law makers. RIP the dead.
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by FarahAideed: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2021
He is just a little bit pissed
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by izzy4shizzy(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2021
Crocodile tears

Believe politicians at your peril
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by lexy2014: 8:16am On Dec 16, 2021
Cholls:
My brother the north needs a voice

Which voice do they need? Are they deaf and dumb?
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Princedapace(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2021
These people who willl still vote for buhari if he contests again grin
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by AutoC: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
Do not weep for the dead but rather weep for your own self

Allah apostles can screw you at anytime

Savage!!���
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Horlufemi(m): 8:17am On Dec 16, 2021
Chicken don come relax
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by BigYash: 8:17am On Dec 16, 2021
He should go and cry in Gumi's hux
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2021
FAKE NEWS.
How can a whole speaker wail?
Not possible at all.
The TEARS & Wailing should be investigated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by ifko: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2021
Zombies called us wailers...who is wailing now??

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Mycometp3(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2021
I dey suspect that speaker wey dey cry .... Na them kill am and not badit
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Exceed15: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2021
North is truly bleeding
Northern youtth arise and save your region.
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by izubext007: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2021
I see no reason why he his crying, bandits are business men according to thier stupid governor.
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Curious345: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2021
And if Buhari comes forth for a 3rd term, they will still kill Yoruba and Igbo corpers just to make sure their "prophet Buhari" SWT stays put in Aso rock...

I think the north is finished ..

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by unclejb2(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2021
Why is he crying, I thought El-Rufai said that he has paid those killing in Kaduna so they would stop

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2021
Exceed15:
North is truly bleeding
Northern youtth arise and save your region.
Fake News, Bro.
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by ifko: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2021
They called us wailers... Who is wailing now??

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Eriokanmi: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2021
North will get sense someday, if only they'd stop covering up their mess and call a spade it's name. A notable politician was killed earlier in the week and they said it wasn't bandits who killed him but assassin. A few days later, this man was killed in Kaduna. Were they also assassin?
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by chudez0147(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2021
dollynnn:
This man should be investigated
Why ? Abi you don take mmkpulu mmiri
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 16, 2021
Curious345:
And if Buhari comes forth for a 3rd term, they will still kill Yoruba and Igbo corpers just to make sure their "prophet Buhari" SWT stays put in Aso rock...

I think the north is finished ..
NORTH is not finished yet.
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Iliveforever(m): 8:20am On Dec 16, 2021
Godons1:
Northern leaders are truly against what's happening in their Region. But IGBO leaders kept supporting the criminal activities of IPOB Bandits. IPOB have turned the East to the most unsafe Region. They kill and behead innocent IGBO Men,women and School Children. We dey here dey look them.

The North will heal itself soon.

Mumu, others dey talk you also wan talk..

East is the safest part of the country.. stick with your north, we’ll come for condolences

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Hyper80(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2021
I actually thought these guys care less about death. Wow
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by ohil: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2021
This the moment of reality. The evil that men do ..........
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by phemmie06(m): 8:21am On Dec 16, 2021
It was a really sad occurrence in our country. I would have been happy if it was one of their beloved children whom they have spent our money on that was attacked and killed. By then they will understand the meaning of grief
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Dozman88: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2021
Crocodile tears.....
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Gaabasky: 8:22am On Dec 16, 2021
“We took certain steps. We got a group of people that were going round trying to trace some of these people in Cameroon, Niger Republic and so on to tell them that there is a new governor who is Fulani like them and has no problem paying compensations for lives lost and he is begging them to stop killing.

“In most of the communities, once that appeal was made to them, they said they have forgiven. There are one or two that asked for monetary compensation. They said they have forgiven the death of human beings, but want compensation for cattle. We said no problem, and we paid some. As recently as two weeks ago, the team went to Niger Republic to attend one Fulani gathering that they hold every year with a message from me.”

This was ElRufai comment in 2016

When they are tired of this barbaric they will stopped.

North killing North.
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Eriokanmi: 8:23am On Dec 16, 2021
Paims:
hi good people of nairaland good day to you
Please have mercy on me I truly need your help . I am Celestine from awgu,LgA . Enugu State
this is what I have been going throughh for the past 13 yrs now,how I wish my spinal chord injury didn't affect my upper limps I would have been more independent on my own but right now I depends on people for some task.like disposal of my urine and poo I do on bed and other stuf.

Having persistent pains and pressure sore and spasm, and infection of d urinary tract s there was no form of treatment for me.
Providing our daily needs has been proving very difficulty for us.the suffering my mother is passing through saddened my soul . she is a BP and diabetic patient for long
Please come to our aid I need your financial help to enable me go for medical. no matter how little it help us get medication and food and other basic nessesary health care need s
This video below is how I used to come down from the mountain side I stayed all this years indoor . whenever there is emergency or need for me to go out
For confirmation of my condition and other details you can reach me on the phone number on the pictures for video call verification

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kyd2pqvOhA

Location; Nkpor Anambra State.i am available for physical verifications thanks.

I don't hid myself.may Almighty God In Heaven never forgive me if I am not the person on those pictures and videos or if I lied about my condition.may God send this my condition back to he that is imperlsonating me on this forum which ever moniker he is hiding may God pay him back in full.
Happy for you guy. Your health is improving, from the first picture and the last one. Your limbs are regaining strength. I wish you speedy recovery

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants / Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.