Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits (35614 Views)

Sacked Kaduna Speaker, Liman Reelected As Speaker / 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support / Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by 77star: 2:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Robisky001:
Wawu... Little wonder the zombie has slowed down in his zombism.
Baba don cast nah

E go dey disguise say him be woman
By using his alternate account to address himself as aunty MANNA, and dem MANNA.

The day I showed him his pics on Nairaland here, he reported me to the mods and I was banned for some days. Meanwhile, he's from Benue and his home town is being destroyed by Fulani herdsmen, yet he no get sense.

Very foolish somebody, if he gets to see this post, Na to cry to mod like this

See the way he go cry below grin grin grin

Make I look for him trouble small wink

Dem aunty [/b]
Where u dey, Na ur matter I dey tender here

Oya switch to ur [b]NLPoliceWoman
account to cry to the mod like the picture below cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Simdyofficial(f): 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Godons1:
Northern leaders are truly against what's happening in their Region. But IGBO leaders kept supporting the criminal activities of IPOB Bandits. IPOB have turned the East to the most unsafe Region. They kill and behead innocent IGBO Men,women and School Children. We dey here dey look them.

The North will heal itself soon.
lol. Who be this one again tongue

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by oyatz(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed They voted for this, Sai "I belong to nobody" till 2027. They will still collect bribe and vote in another lunatic in 2023

2023: Vote this man for president

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by CaptainAyub: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed They voted for this, Sai "I belong to nobody" till 2027. They will still collect bribe and vote in another lunatic in 2023

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Karlovych: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
oyatz:

2023: Vote this man for president
grin
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Robisky001(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
77star:

Baba don cast nah

E go dey disguise say him be woman
By using his alternate account to address himself as aunty MANNA, and dem MANNA.

The day I showed him his pics on Nairaland here, he reported me to the mods and I was banned for some days. Meanwhile, he's from Benue and his home town is being destroyed by Fulani herdsmen, yet he no get sense.

Very foolish somebody, if he gets to see this post, Na to cry to mod like this

See the way he go cry below grin grin grin

Make I look for him trouble small wink

Dem aunty [/b]
Where u dey, Na ur matter I dey tender here

Oya switch to ur [b]NLPoliceWoman
account to cry to the mod like the picture below cheesy

Hilarious. You are very funny � grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Reuben Abati Arrested By EFCC / Governors Forum Gave A Card To Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.