Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits (35606 Views)

Sacked Kaduna Speaker, Liman Reelected As Speaker / 2023: Kaduna Delegates Back Amaechi As El-Rufai, Kaduna Speaker Show Support / Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai Cries At Army Chief Attahiru's Burial [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by AmuRubber(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed They voted for this, Sai "I belong to nobody" till 2027. They will still collect bribe and vote in another lunatic in 2023

Shey no be dat shameless dead vulture meat seller be dis?
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by heniford2: 9:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Is he cry for his own death that will visit him soon by bandit or those that will die soon
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by EwuGambia: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed They voted for this, Sai "I belong to nobody" till 2027. They will still collect bribe and vote in another lunatic in 2023
Abeg who be the bad guy wey dey untop freezer for this picture.... undecided
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Abujaexpress: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2021
dollynnn:
This man should be investigated
You surprised too?
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Joseph08(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2021
They should enjoy the change grin

Whereas Buhari is busy traveling to different Countries grin
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Way4orward: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2021
Assassin has turned to Bandit in Nigeria
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by EzekielAkins: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Cholls:
My brother the north needs a voice
Ifffaaa stone u fufu angry
Wetin do their own voice??
Catarrh or wetin??
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Stevegoddy23: 9:44am On Dec 16, 2021
The monsters they create
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by ofuonyebi: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2021
It is unfortunate that our LEADERS prefers to weep over a split and wasted can of milk
than to protect same from being bashed in the first place...
But now that this evil in the land, hitherto being treated with kid gloves and lip-service is getting to the doorsteps of the powerful,
i hope very soon, something more proactive as solution will be done to end the scourge of tearful & painful deaths in our land
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by onatisi(m): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2021
i am very happy that all these killings by bandits is now getting to the political elites and the politicians , if it was only the masses suffering it , they wont even budge but now that the monster they created is now killing them and their family members , they will do something about it .
i am very sure they would have been praising buhari by now if they are not been affected ,for this is the only aspect i will thank the bandits for , they are touching the untouchables who felt they were immune to the insecurity crisis of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by surequality: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2021
Hon.
This is what happen when you allow ethnicity, religion and tribal sentiment to control your mind and decision making process.
Sai Buhari?
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Blackman101: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2021
The middle belt of this country have seen pain and sorrow from the activities of Fulani with nobody to help or defend them, now is the turn of the core North to see their own.

what a country

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Robisky001(m): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2021
Karlovych:
Is it true that pic is the vulture griller?
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Truvelisback(m): 10:14am On Dec 16, 2021
They should continue killing themselves until Buhari leaves office. They think they are wicked, they haven't seen wickedness yet.
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by prophetfire: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2021
juman:
Buhari should resign and go.
Nigerians are tired of him.
Worst president in the world.
. Buhari is traveling to Turkey later today's afternoon. Nothing concern Buhari.
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by prophetfire: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2021
Ashabbiiee:
The whole north should speak with one voice on this bandit issue
Just yesterday, Governor Zulum and other Governors in the Northeast said north is fine. So no problem over there.
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by kabillionaire(m): 10:26am On Dec 16, 2021
Lol! Politicians will never cease to amaze me, when do Hausa/Fulani politicians start crying at funerals?
If you investigate very well now, he might have something to do with it.
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Danjikanbauchi: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2021
They were there when El-Rufai said that these Terrorists are just mare business men. As the second arms of the government they couldn't caution him.
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by BluntCrazeMan: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2021
brodalikeme:
Everybody is now a wailer! No more pretense, it’s now biting everyone of us.

The truth is being unmasked before our very eyes.

How we react is what I’m waiting to see.
They shouldn't be wailing yet.
It's too early to wail oo
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by kabillionaire(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2021
They haven't seen anything yet.

When Fulani herdsmen were massacring Middle-Belters, the rest of the country said it's because Tiv ate their cattle.

Then it moved to the Southwest ...the story started changing ...then Southeast.

And now, the chicken has come home to roost.

The north is not bleeding, the north is peaceful.
Blackman101:
The middle belt of this country have seen pain and sorrow from the activities of Fulani with nobody to help or defend them, now is the turn of the core North to see their own.

what a country
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by learnedman(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2021
Sai Baba!!! let's go to the next level!! Mtchewwww! Tufiakwa
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Bouncin(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2021
But bandits are just business people says Gumi.
Rip to the dead
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by UncleKoboko: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:
Do not weep for the dead but rather weep for your own self

Allah apostles can screw you at anytime
OSU ipob jew pigs never cease to amaze me....

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by orikoku: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2021
It will still get to you, the monster you made.
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Godons1: 11:32am On Dec 16, 2021
Iliveforever:

Mumu, others dey talk you also wan talk..

East is the safest part of the country.. stick with your north, we’ll come for condolences

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki.
This is the joke of the year 2021. When most communities are deserted in the East. Some Easterners have to relocate to the North, cause the North is safer. grin grin grin

The joke is on you though. But Emeka, hope you are going to the East this Christmas? No sidon for either Kaduna, Kano, Sokoto, Jos, Lagos, Ibadan dey enjoy peace while you claim the East is peaceful.

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by 77star: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2021
Karlovych:
No be picture of dem MANNA be dis?
I mean, dem aunty manna
Aka, NLPoliceWoman

No be dem pic be dat?
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by 77star: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2021
Robisky001:
Is it true that pic is the vulture griller?
Yes of course
Oya see another one,

One thing is pple here are trying to track him!

Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by sylve11: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Leverage2021:

Allah apostles can screw you at anytime

Lmao grin grin cool
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Jayblaze47(m): 12:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Oga remove the log in your eyes before removing your neighbors own
Godons1:
Northern leaders are truly against what's happening in their Region. But IGBO leaders kept supporting the criminal activities of IPOB Bandits. IPOB have turned the East to the most unsafe Region. They kill and behead innocent IGBO Men,women and School Children. We dey here dey look them.

The North will heal itself soon.
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by aniblue(m): 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2021
I won't be surprise if they later indict him in this drama
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by Robisky001(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
77star:

Yes of course
Oya see another one,

One thing is pple here are trying to track him!
Wawu... Little wonder the zombie has slowed down in his zombism.
Re: Kaduna Speaker, Zailan Cries At The Burial Of Rilwanu Aminu Killed By Bandits by bablon20(m): 2:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Many people that were killed recently by these blood sucking bandits also read, saw and even also commented on the pic/new of those killed before them just as we are a reading about this sad news. May we all survive this killings and this buhari regime. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Security Chiefs Put Pressure On Me To Shift Polls – Jega / Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza / CAN Lists 40 Achievements Of President Buhari In 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.