Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) (66681 Views)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / What Do Most Ladies Find Physically Attractive In Men? / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Ebonygeek(f): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
I wanna get as many people's opinions on this as possible.

I always see a lot of online bullying being meted out on athletic women.

So i wanna know because I'm a fitness enthusiast myself.

Do you find physically fit women attractive? Like do you see yourself being with one for the long-term?

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by harqinhola(m): 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
For me , it's a NO ! What's with all the muscles ? I like them AFRICAN (if u know what i mean ) , thick, curvy and beautiful .

242 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by revived2: 4:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Like I no go dae see boobs

E be many things

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2021
The lady in the second picture is still slightly better. Although, none of them is attractive to me.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Tokskob2008: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
The last babe is ok but the first one is a no no, can't be arguing in the house with her next thing she tosses me outside the window with just one hand.

284 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Hardquy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2021
Tokskob2008:
The last babe is ok but the first one is a no no, can't be arguing in the house with her next thing she tosses me outside the window with just one hand.
ahahaha grin
Tokskob2008:
ahahaha

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by ahmthankgod(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Two out of 4 fine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by BigDawsNet: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
Why not

As long as they don't act like a man

Boobs remain softs

We cooll grin

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
MufasaLion:
The lady in the second picture is still slightly better. Although, none of them is attractive to me.

Aplogys for exposing u has a gay nairalander...it was not intensional sir....but dont woooory, only few people no.the ladys are not aware & no one will embarasss u again & yor secret is save.....peace!! wink

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Do you find physically fit women attractive? Like do you see yourself being with one for the long-term?
Are u that way?
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Ebonygeek(f): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
Truvelisback:
Are u that way?
I'm not ripped, but I exercise.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by ImpregnaTor(m): 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2021
For me No!

Too much masculine energy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ebonygeek:
I'm not ripped, but I exercise.
What do u mean by u aren't ripped?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Ebonygeek(f): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Truvelisback:
What do u mean by u aren't ripped?
Ripped means having well-defined muscles. This woman is slightly ripped

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 6:43pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Ripped means having well-defined muscles. This woman is slightly ripped
Alright, i now understand but i don't find them sexually attractive to me.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by MJBOLT: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
if they are not too muscular then yes,they are attractive, extremely attractive.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by helinues: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
I ain't ready to be a punching bag in any small misunderstanding

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by obinna58(m): 6:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Toto go be like bone and it'll rupture the great kahli
They're not fvkable

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Jeon(f): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
I hate too much muscle on man not to talk about woman. Though the last girly is good.

Why did you take down the first photo?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Ebonygeek(f): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jeon:
I hate too much muscle on man not to talk about woman. Though the last girly is good.

Why did you take down the first photo?
The first pic was scaring people tongue

2 Likes

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Jeon(f): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ebonygeek:
The first pic was scaring people tongue

gringringrin
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
No bress, nyash strong like dry bread, everywhere muscle, it a No for me

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Savaqe1991(m): 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
There's Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Such Body Structure Except If The Lady In Question Is Skinny...

And For Those Complaining About Been Beaten Up, Don't You Think You Should Both Understand Yourself Before AgreeIng To Be Life Patners..

Come To Think Of It, No Lady With Her Right Thinking Faculty Will Be Want To Pick Up A Fight With Her Groom Over Slight Misunderstanding...

I Totally Accept Body Building Ladies(100%)-I'm A Body Builder Too And I Don't See Danger In Dating Or Having A Body Builder As A Patner

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Amedino99(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2021
Savaqe1991:
There's Nothing Absolutely Wrong With Such Body Structure Except If The Lady In Question Is Skinny...

And For Those Complaining About Been Beaten Up, Don't You Think You Should Both Understand Yourself Before AgreeIng To Be Life Patners..

Come To Think Of It, No Lady With Her Right Thinking Faculty Will Be Want To Pick Up A Fight With Her Groom Over Slight Misunderstanding...

I Totally Accept Body Building Ladies(100%)-I'm A Body Builder Too And I Don't See Danger In Dating Or Having A Body Builder As A Patner
You do know that it's not everyone that is in his/her right senses.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:45pm On Dec 16, 2021
I fit manage the last picture. She is good.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 17, 2021
They looks attractive to me cry
and i like athlete people so much. . cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Kobojunkie: 12:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

They say different strokes for different folks. Just as there are those out there who fancy blubber, there are equally men out there who fancy nothing but tight muscles , and there are those in between who love all of it... blubber and muscles de jour! undecided

All for women are beautifully carved and will make really cool galfriends, wives etc. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:34am On Dec 17, 2021
God forbid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 17, 2021
killmods:
God forbid
. A hefty backside.. that's your thing...? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
They say different strokes for different folks. Just as there are those out there who fancy blubber, there are equally men out there who fancy nothing but tight muscles , and there are those in between who love all of it... blubber and muscles de jour! undecided

All for women are beautifully carved and will make really cool galfriends, wives etc. undecided

angry you' ve said it all bra. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man / Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare / Hilarious Photos About Sex Dolls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.