Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,507 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) (66748 Views)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / What Do Most Ladies Find Physically Attractive In Men? / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by TheOmoney(m): 10:33am On Dec 17, 2021
It's okay to be fit physically.....i find you attractive when the flesh and curves are in their right places and proportion.

NOT MUCH MUSCLE HERE NA.....WOMAN WITH MUSCLE?
I ain't gay....no vex
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by bluefilm: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2021
None at all.

They all look absolutely masculine and unfuckable_
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 10:41am On Dec 17, 2021
Savaqe1991:

Come To Think Of It, No Lady With Her Right Thinking Faculty Will Be Want To Pick Up A Fight With Her Groom Over Slight Misunderstanding...
you never jam werey
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:
I wanna get as many people's opinions on this as possible.

I always see a lot of online bullying being meted out on athletic women.

So i wanna know because I'm a fitness enthusiast myself.

Do you find physically fit women attractive? Like do you see yourself being with one for the long-term?

The three women are very beautiful and fit. Yes I will date them any day any time.
Some posters above know nothing about women and are probably kids trying to discover themselves. Lots of them are either biased and on a herd mentality or ignorant.

If you see the above 3 dressed up in smart suits inside a banking hall, you’ll droool. They are well toned and not different from someone like Kate Henshaw. Miss Henshaw is a very beautiful woman, fit, healthy and ever green. Another lady in their mould is Blessing Okagbare…well toned without excessive muscles.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by FearlessOG: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2021
My penchant for physically fit women knows no bounds. However, they must fit certain specifications and not be anorexic or overly muscular like those women that compete in Ms. Olympia. Having thick and supple thighs is a must!

Some physiques, especially those in combat sports and gymnastics, usually cuts it for me. I'm talking about ladies such as Claressa Shields, Amanda Nunes, Simone Biles, Marion Jones (used to love watching her back in the days), etc.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Totino16: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2021
Not attractive to me in any way
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by SKhanmi: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2021
Drella:
If you are inside them and they squeeze their pússy muscles around your D...bro forget it! Your D has been ruptured already!

Nah, I actually train most of my babes to be able to do that, nothing gets ruptured. Fit ladies are the best, I don't know why most guys are complaining, low self esteem issues because they can't do 2 pushups to save their lives? Have your women do squats & see the real bouncing & clapping.

By the way, no 2 of your pic is definitely on juice, women can't grow much muscle like men,

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Intimacy go come be like WWE championship

Abeg it's a no
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2021
Drella:
If you are inside them and they squeeze their pússy muscles around your D...bro forget it! Your D has been ruptured already!
chai, see muscles, God forbid
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2021
Tokskob2008:
The last babe is ok but the first one is a no no, can't be arguing in the house with her next thing she tosses me outside the window with just one hand.
Haha grin
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Limassol(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2021
harqinhola:
For me , it's a NO ! What's with all the muscles ? I like them AFRICAN (if u know what i mean ) , thick, curvy and beautiful .
Thick and curvy can't be in the same sentence. Most thick ladies have bellyfat and therefore are overweight, and excercise one of the best way to cut that. That said, go for whatevever makes you happy bro!

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:50am On Dec 17, 2021
credon:

This one's you posted are just slim girls na, see this one

But wait o

Shey these ones whey you post here
Shey there genitals go dey intact ?
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2021
Yes
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by ayenale1(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2021
Na dem moan pass...very fit on bedstadium...
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Elsueno: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek, very muscular arms & legs( the kind u see veins pulsing, yuck!) are not cool on a woman...but then again I DO NOT LIKE SKINNY WOMEN. THIN WOMEN AREA TURN OFF TOO.

More like something very close to fat, but not quite thier yet...... That's perfect woman body wise grin
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Virusvetty: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Ripped means having well-defined muscles. This woman is slightly ripped
This picture u put here is getting too much
So that one will not be coming from work and be afraid to go home
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Litmus: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2021
harqinhola:
For me , it's a NO ! What's with all the muscles ? I like them AFRICAN (if u know what i mean ) , thick, curvy and beautiful .

Thick and curvy isn't African - except you mean some tribes, for example Zulus. Thick and curvy is an African American invention informed by thire misconceptions of the true African physic . The slightly muscular pictures posted by OP is actually the truer physical form of premodial African women but with curved spine (side view) and fuller buttocks.

The thick curvy form popularised in music video and youth culture was born during the era of plantation slavery when black men lusted after mulatto women. The truer African female muscularity, which is now in vogue by super models on the catwalk, was viewed negatively and associated with field slaves.

The natural muscularity of the African woman was viewed negatively in favour of the softer looking white and mixed race women.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 11:02am On Dec 17, 2021
Fit ladies anyday.

Nafissatou Thiam

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2021
Toto na Toto, I drill all boreholes.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 11:03am On Dec 17, 2021
Blessing Okagbare

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2021
I love them oo. But na fear just dey catch me. I dey fear domestic violence o
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Charisma01: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

I'm not ripped, but I exercise.

Show us your pic, then i can cheesy make my decision
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Virusvetty: 11:14am On Dec 17, 2021
BabaJoe001:
I love them oo. But na fear just dey catch me. I dey fear domestic violence o
make she know throw u comot from window

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Akabuking: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Do you find physically fit women attractive? Like do you see yourself being with one for the long-term?
exactly my spec, young and athletic. if you are like that, then permit me to say, "you are my type" big tummy is irritating to me.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by xeju: 11:23am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

They are all darn attractive

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by credon: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

But wait o

Shey these ones whey you post here
Shey there genitals go dey intact ?
Very intact, infact the op can confirm that it's as normal as any girl
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2021
My best experience so far in za oza room was with one. Damn! kiss
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by guychidile: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2021
Need them succulent with fleshy soft body,with juicy parts.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by pongwa(m): 11:45am On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

they are all damn pretty

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Soloboss534: 11:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Tokskob2008:
The last babe is ok but the first one is a no no, can't be arguing in the house with her next thing she tosses me outside the window with just one hand.

Just roast me na
I wan laugh die
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by MrMacinterchi1: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2021
whitedove:
The second picture looks exactly like my current wife;she no dey say sorry! we have been married for six year,for all the six years i have always been wrong,she is always right.need i tell you she lectures Human kinesis in a university in Nigeria.
na so your hell hot reach ? naa wa oo
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Bamzyriches451: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2021
Whaaaaaaaaaat!!!! No boobs? Nah nah nah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.