Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) (66754 Views)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / What Do Most Ladies Find Physically Attractive In Men? / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by omoharry(f): 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
blowjohn:

See this slay queen with big tummy o.
Wetin concern man with flat tummy for where money dey.

See stop drinking plenty bottles of soft drink u won't hear

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by ashawopikin(m): 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
pizapato:

Big lie, if you see JLo or Kelly roland now your thing go begin rise
na wa for u bros, JLo get nyash right from time na, she even insure am sef, wetin concern me and kelly rowland
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:
I wanna get as many people's opinions on this as possible.

I always see a lot of online bullying being meted out on athletic women.

So i wanna know because I'm a fitness enthusiast myself.

Do you find physically fit women attractive? Like do you see yourself being with one for the long-term?

Big NO......I like my women with big boobs and huge soft shaky buttocks.....my doctor said, sucking of big boobs is good for my health

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by neroconnectz(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
Make dem try
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2021
Big, f**king NO!
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by enonche85(m): 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
The 3rd pix is a 100% yes for me. See her flat tummy.

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by enonche85(m): 8:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Truvelisback:
What do u mean by u aren't ripped?

She still dey grow, as in she's underage.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
ESCAPISM IS THE MAIN REASON.
Unless that women is an athelet, any woman engaing in extreme sport and body building is trying to escape somethin troubling her.

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:
I wanna get as many people's opinions on this as possible.

I always see a lot of online bullying being meted out on athletic women.

So i wanna know because I'm a fitness enthusiast myself.

Do you find physically fit women attractive? Like do you see yourself being with one for the long-term?

atletic girls are very sweet for annasexxx thou.....dats wot i was told yesstaday cheesy
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Jeon(f): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

atletic girls are very sweet for annasexxx thou.....dats wot i was told yesstaday cheesy

it's morning in loondon so go to bed and sleep.

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Clinghton: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Butt exercise and normal cardiovascular/stretches,yoga no muscle gain and am cool.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Cousin9999: 12:17am On Dec 18, 2021
Yes. A woman can be fit and still have curves and softness.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:46am On Dec 18, 2021
I know nothing about this shit

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 18, 2021
tujays:
As a man and a fitness enthusiast myself, women who only involve in running and jogging are sexy but when it Involves muscle building, what do you need muscles and arm strength for shocked?? to beat me up or to fight me?? it's a freaking no no for me. grin
You won’t always be there to defend her. That’s where the arm strength comes in.

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by SalafRider(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2021
I don't know what these niqqaz saying but for me, athletic ladies all day everyday twice on Saturday. I am a fitness enthusiasts and I sure would wanna pull up in a gym with my girl on weekends
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by suffering: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2021
I hate these types of threads because you’ll see plenty of pictures but the OP’s.

Yes, the women are attractive. Women who hit the gym are the best looking. Let lazy idiots do butt lifts and other surgical procedures, these ones made do with what nature gifted them.

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Savaqe1991(m): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bobmarie:
You won’t always be there to defend her. That’s where the arm strength comes in.
Sounds very much like a point to me but then, what will endanger her if she's not the trouble type.. Arm strength pays in a way but trust me, I don't buy that idea at all

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Mbhustler: 11:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
This one are kind of muscular.muscular women are not really sexy.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Favor99(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2021
Yes I love athletic women. I love those physically fit girls and fitness models, I would definitely marry one. I also like big women to. So not sure which to go with Lol

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 22, 2021
Savaqe1991:

Sounds very much like a point to me but then, what will endanger her if she's not the trouble type.. Arm strength pays in a way but trust me, I don't buy that idea at all
Would you like it in the case of your sister or mom? Doesn’t it thrill knowing the women in your family can defend themselves?

No individual, especially an adult should be that defenseless in this world.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Savaqe1991(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bobmarie:
Would you like it in the case of your sister or mom? Doesn’t it thrill knowing the women in your family can defend themselves?

No individual, especially an adult should be that defenseless in this world.
You're right. I'm sure you are bringing up this clue so as to get liberty and finish the lives of some of our promisable young men(youth especially)
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
Savaqe1991:

You're right. I'm sure you are bringing up this clue so as to get liberty and finish the lives of some of our promisable young men(youth especially)
Not all of us have mean intentions towards a man. As a lady getting some strength is mainly for self defense as men will always be stronger due to stronger bones. But I’m a great advocate for the evolution of human beings, however little. And this line of thought might help in warding off situations like domestic abuse, rape.
Women are little more than children with with breasts, liabilities in dangerous situations. No one adult should be as weak as a child, the world is too wild.

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by wealthtrak: 6:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
Tokskob2008:
The last babe is ok but the first one is a no no, can't be arguing in the house with her next thing she tosses me outside the window with just one hand.
LMAO! grin
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by enonche85(m): 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
I find all 3 attractive!. grin grin
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by DroppingLiquid: 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2022
Tokskob2008:
The last babe is ok but the first one is a no no, can't be arguing in the house with her next thing she tosses me outside the window with just one hand.

Someone with such small bone and muscle mass can throw you out? Omo, what are men of these days made out of? plastics?

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude?