Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) (66743 Views)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / What Do Most Ladies Find Physically Attractive In Men? / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by fascia(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2021
Athletic women are the best ,they are fit ,healthy and agile .
And that doesn't mean they can't have curves in the right places .and you have lesser chances of them bloating up on you 6 years post marriage....the healthy aspect of being fit trumps other factor for me.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by ebufa: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
helinues:
I ain't ready to be a punching bag in any small misunderstanding

with your pro Buhari mentality, you should be Everybody's punching bag! lol......simp
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Tonnyray: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
When you find her call me.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Germi9: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Oyeah!!!
They are sexy
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
The photos of the women the orignal poster mentioned as above are okay by their athletics body structure.

But if it goes beyond that like the picture of the woman I have just attached which is an extreme case.

Then I better run from such a woman or lady.

In Africa we prefer our woman to be femine in appearance, sexy, and curvy with good ass big or small.

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by obito7(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
I personally love athletic lady... it's a turn on for me
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by DAMN99: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
If this ones toast me i no go accept grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:

Ripped means having well-defined muscles. This woman is slightly ripped

You call this woman in this picture 'slightly ripped'? OP, I'm beginning to suspect you.

Is like you have serious akpobi!
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by larryUG(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
Why not. I dey even find one sef
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wuminity:

I get bweast small grin

Smh. . grin grin Why is it small? No one is pressin it cry ?
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Wuminity(f): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2021
TeddyJammy:

Smh. . grin grin Why is it small? No one is pressin it cry ?

I don't like heavy load on my chest grin
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by shegs2k6(m): 12:55pm On Dec 17, 2021
Sure, I really love them. Too bad I'm lazy to be fit like them
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by omoharry(f): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2021
blowjohn:
All have one thing naija gals lack.
Flat tummy.
These days, u can't diffrentiate their tummy frm their buttucks.
And they are the ones to first order 1 liter of farm fresh or Habib yoghurt .
Ur tommy flat? yeye man.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wuminity:

I don't like heavy load on my chest grin

hmmm. Bad gal. . grin Anyway i love your idea. . grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by idanone(m): 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2021
100% yes
Ebonygeek:
I wanna get as many people's opinions on this as possible.

I always see a lot of online bullying being meted out on athletic women.

So i wanna know because I'm a fitness enthusiast myself.

Do you find physically fit women attractive? Like do you see yourself being with one for the long-term?
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by omoharry(f): 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Limassol:
Thick and curvy can't be in the same sentence. Most thick ladies have bellyfat and therefore are overweight, and excercise one of the best way to cut that. That said, go for whatevever makes you happy bro!
Oga I disagree with you.You can also have thick and curvy at the same time, without necessarily having a flabby belly...They have fat in the right places.There are so thick women with hour glass shape..I am sure that was what he meant
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by folake4u(f): 2:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
Na this one wey I like.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Olayetan(m): 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ebonygeek:
I wanna get as many people's opinions on this as possible.

I always see a lot of online bullying being meted out on athletic women.

So i wanna know because I'm a fitness enthusiast myself.

Do you find physically fit women attractive? Like do you see yourself being with one for the long-term?

They are the most attractive to me with features like

Flat Tommy
Slim body
Sexy physique

They tend not to get tired quickly when in the oza room, they don't age quickly and they are always energetic....

It's a YES for me

1 Like

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Vondoola: 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
I had one then though we did not eventually tie the knot due to her anyway, however i like them as they somewhat sexy to me.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by charleoj(m): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
They are very sexy
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by blowjohn(m): 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
omoharry:
Ur tommy flat? yeye man.

See this slay queen with big tummy o.
Wetin concern man with flat tummy for where money dey.

See stop drinking plenty bottles of soft drink u won't hear
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Fabulouslouie(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2021
I love fitness women sha but they're exceptions...

The ones with muscles like stone are a no no to me. Breast and yansh must be looking good
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by harqinhola(m): 3:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
Limassol:
Thick and curvy can't be in the same sentence. Most thick ladies have bellyfat and therefore are overweight, and excercise one of the best way to cut that. That said, go for whatevever makes you happy bro!

Are u whining me ?

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by AYNL: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
because of my love for slim-thick girls
NO!
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by AYNL: 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tonnyray:
When you find her call me.
you Sabi bro
thumb up
thick or nothing
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by AyelalaOo(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
The 3rd one, in black.
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by jericco1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
I like my women built like they can win a 100 metres
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Dreamchaser2424(m): 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Yes oooh am into Tomboys I love girls with manly structure
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by pizapato(m): 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
ashawopikin:
no bress, nyash strong like dry bread, everywhere muscle, it a No for me

Big lie, if you see JLo or Kelly roland now your thing go begin rise

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Itachi23: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
helinues:
I ain't ready to be a punching bag in any small misunderstanding

Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by pizapato(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
dedeorji:
If you have a Serena Williams kind of body, then absolutely yes.
Also many of the tennis stars are very attractive.

Olympics volleyball players are the finest
Re: Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) by Hkff: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2021
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / Man Dies During Sex Romp With Married Woman In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.