Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad (47124 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2021
milann:
babe I'd like to get down with you. You so hot

Oga na filter o, no go loose guard.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2021
milann:
damn! I like your cockiness. You're just my type of girl. What's up

A Lez spotted. grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2021
baby124:

Tough guy. If you see me you go dig grave, enter ground. I de find second husband though. grin

As u don kill ur first husband chop?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by B11la2b: 9:53am On Dec 19, 2021
Dagger111:

They don drill this one well to stupor. Obo ti fee.

U wicked ...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2021
fluffybaby:

All these small dicks claiming "big cock" behind keyboard. When we open the trouser now, his prick bend , curved downwards like a sickle and cums without rising. Anyways, I am coming over, remove trouser and wait for me.

This one don do Olosho tire.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by MNDY(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2021
bluestone2015:
Men fooling themselves since the inception of the world.

Men: A man can have relationships with as many women.

Men: Women should be chaste.

Result: Men have relationship with many women.

Question: Are you one of the men who are busy fooling themselves?

Question: Where those women in the men's relationships angels?

Answer: No, they were the same women the society advised to be chaste.

At the end: Everybody gets married to somebody.

Result: Men still fooling themselves.

The issue is, a woman holds more power and determines if sex will happen or not more than the man. And that says a lot.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by aameyah(f): 11:54am On Dec 19, 2021
You people always want to cage women while running around with raging hormones. I knew it was a man that would post this...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by myami: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
fluffybaby:

All these small dicks claiming "big cock" behind keyboard. When we open the trouser now, his prick bend , curved downwards like a sickle and cums without rising. Anyways, I am coming over, remove trouser and wait for me.
wow, I like your rashness. What's up
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by myami: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
faithfull18:
Thank you oh.
my bodycount is 1500
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by faithfull18(f): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
myami:
my bodycount is 1500
Congratulations, such a laudable achievement.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Misterone: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Emeka511:
Na them... This topic is really for you...
Once you mk sex ur daily routine nothing will be upstairs apart from sex...
I don't have time to suffer fools.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by MisterKennedy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hintona:

Hi sir

Wow!!! I love that you called me Sir.

I've been seeing your comments and I love the way you think

Happy new week to you dear
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by fluffybaby(f): 7:45am On Dec 20, 2021
Dagger111:

This one don do Olosho tire.
Na me and your mother stand for road at a point in time na.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2021
fluffybaby:

Na me and your mother stand for road at a point in time na.

Na lie Olosho.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by fluffybaby(f): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dagger111:

Na lie Olosho.

I no deny the Olosho tag grin grin
Keep deceiving yourself that your mom is not one of us. Me and your mama be olosho for berger. Infact, I trained under your mama. Na Olosho ya mama do take get your bele wey she hang on your impotent papa head grin
He accepted cos he knows he can't get his dick up so to hide shame he accept all of una bastards wey Dem carry come dash am for house. If in doubt go for DNA. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 2:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
fluffybaby:

I no deny the Olosho tag grin grin
Keep deceiving yourself that your mom is not one of us. Me and your mama be olosho for berger. Infact, I trained under your mama. Na Olosho ya mama do take get your bele wey she hang on your impotent papa head grin
He accepted cos he knows he can't get his dick up so to hide shame he accept all of una bastards wey Dem carry come dash am for house. If in doubt go for DNA. grin grin

Fantabulous..... grin

I can surgically repair your dilapidated kpekus. I am now a surgeon.. i will tell you where i specify on.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by fluffybaby(f): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dagger111:

Fantabulous..... grin

I can surgically repair your dilapidated kpekus. I am now a surgeon.. i will tell you where i specify on.

Fix ya mama own first. When she returns to the street she will show me and if I like your job I will definitely reach out to get mine fixed at your skilled hands cool
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
fluffybaby:

Fix ya mama own first. When she returns to the street she will show me and if I like your job I will definitely reach out to get mine fixed at your skilled hands cool

She already had blessed sons/daughters already. You will need that, at least to deceive one idiot to pregnant you as not to remain childless with the faulty kpekus.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by fluffybaby(f): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dagger111:

She already had blessed sons/daughters already. You will need that, at least to deceive one idiot to pregnant you as not to remain childless with the faulty kpekus.

Blessed from brothel grin grin. E hard you to accept her true identity ba? grin grin blessed ashawo kobokobo.
You guys are not blessed kan kan. All of you are products of one night stand under berger bridge. As Dem deceive ya papa sneak all of you into his home is how I will deceive the idiot that will pregnant me.I am a good student of hers. She has taught me the trick.
I know it's hard to accept but las las you will feel fine.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
fluffybaby:

Blessed from brothel grin grin. E hard you to accept her true identity ba? grin grin blessed ashawo kobokobo.
You guys are not blessed kan kan. All of you are products of one night stand under berger bridge. As Dem deceive ya papa sn AK all of you into his home is how I will deceive the idiot that will pregnant me.I am a good student of hers. She has taught me the trick.
I know it's hard to accept but las las you will feel fine.

If you doubt me, why not let's meet and you will see God's work. It is not too late for me to work on ur dilapidated kpekus sis. I know it will be f3cking gory to sight but what can i do, i am a medical practitioner. grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by fluffybaby(f): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dagger111:

If you doubt me, why not let's meet and you will see God's work. It is not too late for me to work on ur dilapidated kpekus sis.

Where we do our runs under berger bridge your mom and I, we have seen many of your kind. Nothing special in bastards conceived from ONS. You are lucky she did not remove you all with hanger . That's the 3 for #1500 abortion women like her who don't have men to hang pregnancy on do at our work station. I advised her to keep you yet here you are talking trash on your mom's co worker.its well o grin grin
Our Ashawo business is what we use to train you and those so called "blessed" sons and daughters you talking about cool now you can open smelly mouth to call a woman Olosho. May Olosho choke you there grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
fluffybaby:

Where we do our runs under berger bridge your mom and I, we have seen many of your kind. Nothing special in bastards conceived from ONS. You are lucky she did not remove you all with hanger . That's the 3 for #1500 abortion women like her who don't have men to hang pregnancy on do at our work station. I advised her to keep you yet here you are talking trash on your mom's co worker.its well o grin grin
Our Ashawo business is what we use to train you and those so called "blessed" sons and daughters you talking about cool now you can open smelly mouth to call a woman Olosho. May Olosho choke you there grin grin

Thanks for the advise u gave her to keep me. That's why i am a blessing to her today. I repeat, let me use my gifted hands surgically work on your loose kpekus, i want u to have a bless child of ur own too.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by fluffybaby(f): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dagger111:

Thanks for the advise u gave her to keep me. That's why i am a blessing to her today. I repeat, let me use my gifted hands surgically work on your loose kpekus, i want u to have a bless child of ur own too.

Fix ya mama own first and stop making a fool of yaself. It's that simple.
I am not complaining of my loose kpekus. I love it wide like the ocean and deep like a well. I want men like you to get lost inside me whole bodily when they mount me grin grin. Thanks for the offer Sha. Ashawo doctor abi doctor of Ashawos. You pick the right career path. Giving back to the community that raised you grin
Giving birth needs loose kpekus . Tighten it and labour will be painful. Leave it like that for me
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 3:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
fluffybaby:

Fix ya mama own first and stop making a fool of yaself. It's that simple.
I am not complaining of my deep well kpekus. I love it wide like the ocean and deep like a well. I want men like you to get lost inside me whole bodily when they mount me grin grin. Thanks for the offer Sha. Ashawo doctor abi doctor of Ashawos. You pick the right career path. Giving back to the community that raised you grin

The aforementioned has been fixed a long while and that's why she birthed a blessing like me. You can emulate same. At the bold, when should we fix a date?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by fluffybaby(f): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dagger111:

The aforementioned has been fixed a long while and that's why she birthed a blessing like me. You can emulate same. At the bold, when should we fix a date?

I am not fixing it honey. I love it wide and deep grin grin
Thanks for the offer. This one you are insisting for me, is it that you want to chop sharp sharp one hand? You sha want to see this loose kpekus of mine. grin. Leave it for me like that. Clients are still coming.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
fluffybaby:

I am not fixing it honey. I love it wide and deep grin grin
Thanks for the offer. This one you are insisting for me, is it that you want to chop sharp sharp one hand? You sha want to see this loose kpekus of mine. grin. Leave it for me like that. Clients are still coming.

Not that ooo.... I just want to have a taste. Who knows, we might be of help to each other soonest. Should i forward a mail?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by fluffybaby(f): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dagger111:

Not that ooo.... I just want to have a taste. Who knows, we might be of help to each other soonest. Should i forward a mail?

Lol, you funny hahaha.
No yawa just send it. I don't reject clients cool you go pay me well o.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
fluffybaby:

Lol, you funny hahaha.

Only if its a woman behind this moniker. Lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
fluffybaby:

Lol, you funny hahaha.

I just did madam kpekus
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by fluffybaby(f): 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dagger111:

Only if its a woman behind this moniker. Lol

Haha it sure is a woman.

Dagger111:

I just did madam kpekus
Ok o. Dr fix Olosho Kpekus wink
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
fluffybaby:

Haha it sure is a woman.

Washere, reply mail jor.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad by Dagger111(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
fluffybaby:

Haha it sure is a woman.

Yet to hear anything from you Fluffybaby

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of A Bride And Groom And Their Squad / 20 Questions To Ask Your Potential Spouse / DSS Operative To Wed Chief Security Officer In Abuja (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.