Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo (30133 Views)

Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages / Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages / Ayo Da Silva: I Will Sue Presidency For Claiming I Endorsed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by richiemcgold: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2021
l
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by lomprico(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
Honestly I don't know why most Nigerians are too emotional and sensational. Above all they hate the truth.

The woman just said what she knows and people start attacking her left right center.

Even though her statement may be insensitive and inhumane, the right thing to do is to probe her further to tell us more instead of shutting her up.
Her revelation may be helpful in the long run and ensure justice for all.

Shut up!

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by InaNla(f): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2021
Yeye fowl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Bamzyriches451: 11:34am On Dec 19, 2021
This woman don finally mad, e remain make she comot clothes enter street

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by FreeIgboho: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2021
This lunatic has finally gone totally bonkers. I knew this was bound to happen.

LUNATIC OLUNLOYO YOU ARE NOT A JOURNALIST!!!
Stop calling yourself that. You are an attention seeker!!! That’s it! Full stop!

Trying to use a murdered child for cheap attention. You have no soul! You are capable of murder!!!
I bet you, YOU WILL NOT END WELL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWkydzkpQw

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by ugodson(m): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2021
This woman is Bloody Fool

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by smallsmall: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2021
This Kemi Olunloyo Woman will still end up in Prison, a second time!

It is true when the say "Mouth is what will kill some people"..... this Kemi of a Woman is a prime example.
If Kemi Olunloyo thinks she can hide behind One Finger of being a Journalist, she will rot in Prison for this fraudulent claim she is making.
How can that small boy consent to any document, at his age? He is not even up to the age of legal consent, in law.
We all know how Kemi collects money from one party to a case and then begins saying rubbish about the case.

Police should invite her to explain:

- Which document she claimed Sylvester signed and must provide a copy of such document
- She must Prove that it was the boy who actually signed the document and it is not a forgery
- She must show the Police, where in the Nigerian constitution, a boy of such age can sign a document authorizing that he be murdered
- She should explain how such document she claimed he signed, absolves the killers of their crime
- Kemi should tell Nigerians what she is trying to achieve, with her senseless lies. Is she saying that the boy deserves to be murdered because he signed a document authorising his own murder or that the boys are are exonerated for his murder, becaus he signed a document for them?

Maybe kemi Olunloyo is a Child killer in secret, maybe she is also the God-Mother of the Cult those boys belong to.
Whatever it is, the Police needs to arrest that woman and lock her up until she can provide genuine answers to those posers, after which, she should be charged to Court and sentenced for defaming the family name and name of Sylvester Omoni.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by GeneralPula: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2021
This woman understand law so well..
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Tommy13131: 11:37am On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
Honestly I don't know why most Nigerians are too emotional and sensational. Above all they hate the truth.

The woman just said what she knows and people start attacking her left right center.

Even though her statement may be insensitive and inhumane, the right thing to do is to probe her further to tell us more instead of shutting her up.

Lol see this guy sha Shey the woman knows the boy before all this statement of her just started and you’re filling against the family for that matter abi she know the pipkin pass him mama and papa ni

This woman is bleeped up

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by ButterBurger: 11:39am On Dec 19, 2021
Kemi and nonsense are two in one walking hand in hand.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by GreatrAnalyst: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2021
Prison terms still available for a lunatic self styled 'investigative' journalist

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Ijaya123: 11:40am On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

That is exactly why Falana has petitioned the police to invite her for interrogation concerning what she knows.

9 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by ednut1(m): 11:41am On Dec 19, 2021
Kemi that begs for a living wan sue Stupid woman

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by irunoko(m): 11:43am On Dec 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Kemi Olunloyo, do it already! But for now,
I see village people are not ready to let go of Kemi olunoyo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Nostring: 11:43am On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

u don buy market..den go curse ur forefathers today cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by sonofanarchy(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2021
Nokio1:
Dairy of a mad doctor turned self acclaimed journalist! Tueh
she was never a doctor, she never got her professional

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by olisaEze(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2021
Okay, we hear. Now goan take ur drugs, kpele. grin

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Adrian98(m): 11:45am On Dec 19, 2021
Madam. Go and rest. The case is not about you. This woman really needs help
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by sylve11: 11:46am On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

Hmmmm cool
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by TemmyT002(m): 11:47am On Dec 19, 2021
She sounds like one of the parents of the accused paid her to do some distractions.
Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Hangulsaram: 11:47am On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

The bolded was exactly what Femi Falana did, telling Lagos state police command and the investigating officers to question her because she has something to tell us about Sylvester’s death.

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Gkemz: 11:48am On Dec 19, 2021
Look at a psycho suing Falana. What a joker

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Brushstrokes20: 11:49am On Dec 19, 2021
The senile simpleton / bloodthirsty witch has gone mad again undecided

Where's pastor Ibiyeomie and ada ameh when you need them?....

this useless bitch needs to be taught some bloody lessons, lil wonder her children hates and avoid her like a plague that she is, eleribu, iya werey mashanfani ! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by greatseed: 11:50am On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

The kemi if she is not stupid, can as well drive to panti police station & tell them her stories she knows with evidence, rather than spitting rubbish to the public ,while the parents of the diseased are still mourning & in pain. Forcing relevancy in a society that looks @u like a mentally derailed personality. SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by irunoko(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2021
Prosperous111:
This woman no get shame at all?

Why would you sue someone that just lost a son? sad

Is she even okay at all like this!
village people don mean am grin

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Karemarealty288(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2021
Harmattan don come out alot of hidden madness will start exhibition....we are not surprised Kemi was the first on the list.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Veeryeasy(m): 11:53am On Dec 19, 2021
Her case is getting critical cry cry cry
This sad woman needs help

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by tiger28: 11:54am On Dec 19, 2021
She MIGHT be right but because we are all being Sentimental as we Africans tend to be( I understand how we all feel towards this little boys death), we will not accept what she is saying.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by linearity: 11:55am On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

That is why Falana is right to refer the matter to the Police, so they can call her in to make her statements and to interrogate her.

Anybody can be invited by the Police and anyone can petition the Police to invite someone, that is the lawful and civil way to settle issues in the society.

She is making much ado about nothing, saying she want to sue.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Omangjr: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2021
This woman needs to return back to the psychiatric home before she becomes totally a menace to the society

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Fayose In Church: Nigerians Should Continue To Endure The Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.