Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo (30132 Views)

Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages / Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages / Ayo Da Silva: I Will Sue Presidency For Claiming I Endorsed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Mandesz(m): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Balistic4:
Investigative Journalist that cannot give us the full or partial list of Sylvester's cult colleagues. grin grin grin grin
Another me senseless he-goat like u. If u see read all the story then u'll realize kemi is smarter all than all yo generation combined
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by sonofanarchy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
trailblazar:

Omo na so I read David Hundeyins report on Kemi. My eye jus dey wide like saucer. Na real Maradona she be. A real nut case.
the woman is nut,she needs mental therapy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by walexbiz(m): 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
when they arrest this woman she would start seeking from helpless Nigerians, if anybody knows her they should inform her that she better stay her lane because a lot of Nigerians her really not happy because a young bright life has been cut short due to bullying. She should be told this is not the time to be chasing clout as it serve no one. The family of the young lad are mourning and should show some empathy if she is truly is a mother like she claims.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by NwokoloOwa: 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
Honestly I don't know why most Nigerians are too emotional and sensational. Above all they hate the truth.

The woman just said what she knows and people start attacking her left right center.

Even though her statement may be insensitive and inhumane, the right thing to do is to probe her further to tell us more instead of shutting her up.
Her revelation may be helpful in the long run and ensure justice for all.

To what end is what Kemi is saying leading to? Not just saying both shouting that a 12 year agreed to join a cult which requires beating and drinking concotion and even taunting the bereaved parents. Even if, and so what. A 12 year old signing to belong to a cult is like one saying a 12 year old girl agreed for sex with him
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
This one na craze woman grin
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by wale2020: 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
That is exactly what Falana has done.... She is the one coming out to rant again.

Aufbauh:
Honestly I don't know why most Nigerians are too emotional and sensational. Above all they hate the truth.

The woman just said what she knows and people start attacking her left right center.

Even though her statement may be insensitive and inhumane, the right thing to do is to probe her further to tell us more instead of shutting her up.
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by moneyissweet(m): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Weed bible. grin grin grin

WibusJaga:

Na dis kind woman my bible talk say it is better for a man to live alone in a kpako house in Ajegunle than to live with her in a duplex in Lekki.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Huracio(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
had it been Sylvester Oromoni's parent are poor, I don't think all this would be on news, as nobody will even wanna know about it, niether Falana nor Kemi will be involved in it with their time... Make I just focus on my future so that me too will be great...
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by princewarri1985: 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Even though Nigerians already knew that this woman is crazy, but there is always an iota of truth in every lies, her claims and allegations need to be thoroughly investigated, and those kids in detention also need to be questioned just like she said, and femi falana and Nigerians in general also need to stop harrassing this woman, because the last time i checked, Nigeria still practice freedom of speech, and if you all could recall vividly, this same woman has said stuffs in the past that later turned out to be true! SHE IS A VERY BOLD WOMAN AND I'M STARTING TO LIKE HER AND MAKE FALANA GO HUG TRANSFORMER, because I've seen 9, 10, and 11 year old kids who are cultist

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Jostoman: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
Kemi Olunloyo, do it already! But for now,
she is only Trying to revive her career back. Ever Since she helped us see abba kyari vision She no dey help us see vision for ASO ROCK again.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Mandela89(f): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Coach1:

What fact/evidence did she provide to backup her claim? Please point us to the evidence.
she said one of the arrested child has a document which the young boy sign willingly to join the cult gruop
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by GhostWisperer: 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
EBMedia:
#JusticeForSylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo

Controversial investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has threatened to sue a human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, and the family of late Sylvester Oromoni for damaging her professional reputation, IgbereTV reports.

It could be recalled that Falana recently filed a petition against Ms Olunloyo over the statements she made concerning the death of Sylvester Oromoni, a 12-year-old boy who was reportedly beaten to death by some students at Dowen College, Lekki, Lagos.

Sylvester was alleged to have been bullied, beaten, and fed with a chemical by five students over his refusal to join their cult group, which resulted in his death.

The deceased’s father had also narrated how his son was bullied by the suspected cultists and asked to describe his sister’s private part, adding that the boy suffered liver enlargement due to congealed blood before his death.

Taking to Twitter, Kemi Olunloyo claimed that Sylvester was willing to join the cult group in his school Dowen college.

Olunloyo also claimed that the boy willingly told the guys initiating him that he has seen his sister’s privates, adding that he consented to be beaten and he agreed to drink engine oil which eventually resulted in his death.

Falana, who is representing the Oromoni family sent a petition to the Nigerian police and other security agencies, calling for an investigation to be conducted regarding Olunloyo’s claim that Sylvester was a cult member among others.

Reacting in a statement personally issued by Olunloyo, the journalist said she will be suing Falana and the Oromoni family for dragging her professional reputation by asking police to invite her over the “reckless statement” she made concerning Sylvester.

Olunloyo, who also accused Falana of trying to use ‘scare tactics’ on her, advised the Oromoni family to fire him, stressing that the human rights lawyer was simply a distraction.

Her statement on Facebook reads,

https://www.facebook.com/405398802881268/posts/4616027685151671/

A Chief Magistrate Court in Lagos had remanded in custody three students and three staff of Dowen College over the assault and death of 12-year-old Sylvester Oromoni.

https://igberetvnews.com/1409634/justiceforsylvester-will-sue-falana-oromoni-family-damages-kemi-olunloyo/

dirty inbred attention-deficit hoe

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by jrusky(m): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Is this same kemi some are begging for and some attacking those who spoke against her?

Where is Tonto loo at kemi you said they should ignore?

This woman need beating to reset her brain.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by EdiskyHarry: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
One day this woman will dance naked in the market.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by aspabay(m): 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
If she has facts, I'll like to see it.

Fálànà is overrated if actually he didn't file a petition with the police.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Deblow: 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
Prosperous111:
This woman no get shame at all?

Why would you sue someone that just lost a son? sad

Is she even okay at all like this!

They should just allow the soul of this innocent little boy rest in his grave.
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by McEphiks(m): 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mandela89:
she said one of the arrested child has a document which the young boy sign willingly to join the cult gruop

Since when does a 12 years old kid have the legal right to sign a document?

You're trying to sound smart but you're not.

Is cultism an organisation, if no, why then should a document not recognised by the constitution or law of the federal republic give the prerogative of his murder to the suspects

Be critical in your thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by ShaqFu: 1:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
Oh will this old hag shut up. This is what people like this old hag usually like doing. When you call them out, they start engaging in all forms of whataboutism and what have you.

Falana did the right thing by suing her and asking the police to invite her for questioning. She should tell the police how she came about her findings that Sylvester agreed to be beaten and agreed to join a cult. Period.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by FreeIgboho: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
princewarri1985:
Even though Nigerians already knew that this woman is crazy, but there is

Ok, tomorrow if your mother is clearly raped and people saw it and she herself said it , I’ll rush to social media to say she consented to the sex, that it was initiation process. I hope you’ll say it’s a democracy and I have right to say what I said! The thing is, what she said CANNOT be true! It is IMPOSSIBLE! She’s heartlessly using a murdered child to seek attention!

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Advocate500: 1:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

not surprised this is coming from someone who believe that Buhari is the best thing that has happened to this nation, very insensitive set of humans. Investigative journalism kill kemi there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by luizpippo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

She made a statement which at this point is still *reckless* and the legal rep asked the police to invite her, which means for proper investigation, which we can agree is right.

what did she do?
She went about calling the family legal rep an ego driven fellow and all whatsnot, asking the family to fire him, threatening to release fathom documents.

I bet she has shown more tact than the Nigerians you feel are too emotional.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by femiasaolu2014: 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
This lunatic that is always begging for money online wants to sue someone?

Let me laugh in Swahili please

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Omoluabi16(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
See how she addressed the kid as a 'dead schoolboy'. Kemi's madness has no limits.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Advocate500: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mandela89:
Nigerians are too emotional, why always insulting this woman all the time. Instead of people countering her fact and submission she is being threatened. As a person the death of the young boy was painful but the true story that lead to his death should not doctored we all make mistake which some might cost us life, resources etc
you are not different from the mentally deranged kemi,investigative madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by olumike001(m): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

That's what falana called for, through her statement she seems to know more...She needs to official about her statement too
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Coolsphinx: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
This mentally unstable woman has been bursted by David Hundeyin amongst all her acclaimed degrees and certifications, the only legit certificate she posses is a Bsc Pharmacy, every other thing about her is false, he also put links to back up his claims and she has refused to respond to him, he she is chasing clout. How to spoof an Entire Career. The Curious Story of Kemi Olunloyo by David Hundeyin.
Nokio1:
Dairy of a mad doctor turned self acclaimed journalist! Tueh

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by collinometricx: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mandela89:
Nigerians are too emotional, why always insulting this woman all the time. Instead of people countering her fact and submission she is being threatened. As a person the death of the young boy was painful but the true story that lead to his death should not doctored we all make mistake which some might cost us life, resources etc

Do you know how many persons reputation that fake doctor turned fake journalist(liar) has damaged?

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by patpaul: 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lawyers in the house, even if what the so-called investigative journalist is alleging turns out true, will such document and the signature subsist in law, being that the boy is a minor?
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by arantess: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nokio1:
Dairy of a mad doctor turned self acclaimed journalist! Tueh
Pharmacist
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by slowice(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

What she knows as per she's the IGP? Or maybe she's one of the students? If she's got useful information why not give it to police except she was paid to bias the case in favour of the school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo On A 'Thank You' Visit To Governor Obiano (Photos) / Umahi’s Defection: PDP Suspends 3 Senators, 5 Lawmakers, Others In Ebonyi / Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.