Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo (30135 Views)

Court Orders PSC To Pay Rtd AIG Joseph Mbu ₦40m For Damages / Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages / Ayo Da Silva: I Will Sue Presidency For Claiming I Endorsed Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by smallsmall: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2021
Ijaya123:

That is exactly why Falana has petitioned the police to invite her for interrogation concerning what she knows.

And instead of going to answer "interview", the self-styled Journalist is threatening to sue those that petition the Police! grin grin
Which kain madness enter that Woman head sef? Why is she afraid to defend what she has said?

Kemi's mouth has dragged her into a bigger mess than the one she entered with that Port Harcourt Pastor.
Shameless Biatch.

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by tiger28: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
Honestly I don't know why most Nigerians are too emotional and sensational. Above all they hate the truth.

The woman just said what she knows and people start attacking her left right center.

Even though her statement may be insensitive and inhumane, the right thing to do is to probe her further to tell us more instead of shutting her up.
Her revelation may be helpful in the long run and ensure justice for all.
GBAM!!! Your head dey there! We are Tooooo sentimental and I understand but let ALL facts come out .

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Coach1: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:
Honestly I don't know why most Nigerians are too emotional and sensational. Above all they hate the truth.

The woman just said what she knows and people start attacking her left right center.

Even though her statement may be insensitive and inhumane, the right thing to do is to probe her further to tell us more instead of shutting her up.

Has she provided evidence to backup her claim? Please point us to the evidence. Remember, sensational blabbing is not an evidence.

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Neddstark: 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
PH Jail didn't change this woman one bit. They should not have released her.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Coach1: 12:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mandela89:
Nigerians are too emotional, why always insulting this woman all the time. Instead of people countering her fact and submission she is being threatened. As a person the death of the young boy was painful but the true story that lead to his death should not doctored we all make mistake which some might cost us life, resources etc

What fact/evidence did she provide to backup her claim? Please point us to the evidence.

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Gun violence ambassador and host at the Grammys is speaking lmao... There's more to this woman's bs

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Forumobserver12(m): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

If you don't believe what the late Sly told his parents before he died or the account of his mates in same school, why do you want us to believe Kemi ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by FreeIgboho: 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
tiger28:
She MIGHT be right but because we are all being Sentimental as we Africans tend to be( I understand how we all feel towards this little boys death), we will not accept what she is saying.

She CANNOT be right!! It’s an out and out lie! Other children were there and have spoken up. The child himself spoke before he died. Use your own common sense, watch the video above. The deranged woman is heartlessly using a murdered child for attention!

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by techWriter5: 12:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
milk of a mad gynecologist came yourself acclaimed journalism! Tueh

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Johel(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
EBMedia:
#JusticeForSylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo

Controversial investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has threatened to sue a human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, and the family of late Sylvester Oromoni for damaging her professional reputation, IgbereTV reports.

It could be recalled that Falana recently filed a petition against Ms Olunloyo over the statements she made concerning the death of Sylvester Oromoni, a 12-year-old boy who was reportedly beaten to death by some students at Dowen College, Lekki, Lagos.

Sylvester was alleged to have been bullied, beaten, and fed with a chemical by five students over his refusal to join their cult group, which resulted in his death.

The deceased’s father had also narrated how his son was bullied by the suspected cultists and asked to describe his sister’s private part, adding that the boy suffered liver enlargement due to congealed blood before his death.

Taking to Twitter, Kemi Olunloyo claimed that Sylvester was willing to join the cult group in his school Dowen college.

Olunloyo also claimed that the boy willingly told the guys initiating him that he has seen his sister’s privates, adding that he consented to be beaten and he agreed to drink engine oil which eventually resulted in his death.

Falana, who is representing the Oromoni family sent a petition to the Nigerian police and other security agencies, calling for an investigation to be conducted regarding Olunloyo’s claim that Sylvester was a cult member among others.

Reacting in a statement personally issued by Olunloyo, the journalist said she will be suing Falana and the Oromoni family for dragging her professional reputation by asking police to invite her over the “reckless statement” she made concerning Sylvester.

Olunloyo, who also accused Falana of trying to use ‘scare tactics’ on her, advised the Oromoni family to fire him, stressing that the human rights lawyer was simply a distraction.

Her statement on Facebook reads,

https://www.facebook.com/405398802881268/posts/4616027685151671/

A Chief Magistrate Court in Lagos had remanded in custody three students and three staff of Dowen College over the assault and death of 12-year-old Sylvester Oromoni.

https://igberetvnews.com/1409634/justiceforsylvester-will-sue-falana-oromoni-family-damages-kemi-olunloyo/

Broke woman...how u wan take sue dem?...mumu witch

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by backnbeta(f): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

Is civilization making you lose your humanity? How can you say a child decided to join cult? On what ground? Why are you people taking sides with the perpetrator by trying to discredit Sylvester? He was a 12-year-old boy, how did he consent to his initiation? The father even said the boy didn't want to go back to that school, but out of their carelessness they took him back! That boy was distressed, sad! Those are not attributes of a person that desperately wanted to join a cult. Ms Kemi Olunloyo and her cronies will meet their Waterloo soon by God's grace!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Fcwilly: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
This woman really need help.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
sonofanarchy:
she was never a doctor, she never got her professional
Omo na so I read David Hundeyins report on Kemi. My eye jus dey wide like saucer. Na real Maradona she be. A real nut case.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by dapolaw(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
A 12 year old boy signing a consented form? Kemi,varw you alright at all? Can a child less than 18years old give consent without guardian or parents advise? Kemi, this is one battle you can't win if I might say.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by KaluwisxPRO: 12:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mandela89:
Nigerians are too emotional, why always insulting this woman all the time. Instead of people countering her fact and submission she is being threatened. As a person the death of the young boy was painful but the true story that lead to his death should not doctored we all make mistake which some might cost us life, resources etc

What fact has she stated? Police is doing their investigation, and she’s busy spewing trash online. How does that help with the Police investigation? If she’s concerned about the accused, then she has no problem answering the petition of the police, so she can go tell them what she knows.

In a sane clime, she would have been arrested without even a petition for interfering with an ongoing investigation. Some of you are just used to Kangaroo sentiments hence you lack critical understanding.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by nedekid: 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

Of what benefit is it saying what she knows? What will we use the information for? If she investigated and got privalaged information that will aid the case why not send it to the police instead?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by LegalOpinion: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mandela89:

"Womandela" we yaf heard yhu.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by yuceela: 12:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sue Falana?!! Lets see how it goes madam

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Mandesz(m): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nokio1:
Dairy of a mad doctor turned self acclaimed journalist! Tueh
See your level of illiteracy. If u really use your sense u would realize kemi is one of the best journalists in Nigeria anytime.
You don't hate that way. Learn to learn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by lesbiconverter: 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
she's finally playing with the lion's tail

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by cybriz82(m): 12:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Aufbauh:

I guess everybody skip d part where she said one of those student is holding a document on that can prove she was right..aside that how many yrs e go take time to find d truth frm those boys??
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by sisisioge: 12:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Arindin oshi....rubbish aunty.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Mandesz(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Asgard73:
This woman need mental help. She’s not okay at all.

Kai.. Yoruba need to exchange her with IGBOHO Sunday.. with a promise to permanent her stay.

Walai.
my bro, u rather need help. Did u read d post in all? Morever, falana is an overrated SAN.
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by GoldenDallas: 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sincerely, this woman needs help lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Bastardlyrich: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Madam rotten Toto,on it again.
Outdated pusycat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by Mandesz(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Israeljones:

Ori e ti daru... Ore ni so fun ee
this woman said it all. Some of u will read story halfway n make conclusion. U can't attack a journalist that way
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by generalwo(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is the result when someone is starved of serious brain resetting banging.... Even if na mad man, make them give this woman make she still experience werin bring her come this world......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by REALretep(m): 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
You want to sue someone for writing a petition against you to security agencies. This woman obviously needs help
Re: Sylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo by casppyjay: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
EBMedia:
#JusticeForSylvester: I Will Sue Falana And Oromoni Family For Damages – Kemi Olunloyo

Controversial investigative journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has threatened to sue a human rights lawyer, Femi Falana, and the family of late Sylvester Oromoni for damaging her professional reputation, IgbereTV reports.

It could be recalled that Falana recently filed a petition against Ms Olunloyo over the statements she made concerning the death of Sylvester Oromoni, a 12-year-old boy who was reportedly beaten to death by some students at Dowen College, Lekki, Lagos.

Sylvester was alleged to have been bullied, beaten, and fed with a chemical by five students over his refusal to join their cult group, which resulted in his death.

The deceased’s father had also narrated how his son was bullied by the suspected cultists and asked to describe his sister’s private part, adding that the boy suffered liver enlargement due to congealed blood before his death.

Taking to Twitter, Kemi Olunloyo claimed that Sylvester was willing to join the cult group in his school Dowen college.

Olunloyo also claimed that the boy willingly told the guys initiating him that he has seen his sister’s privates, adding that he consented to be beaten and he agreed to drink engine oil which eventually resulted in his death.

Falana, who is representing the Oromoni family sent a petition to the Nigerian police and other security agencies, calling for an investigation to be conducted regarding Olunloyo’s claim that Sylvester was a cult member among others.

Reacting in a statement personally issued by Olunloyo, the journalist said she will be suing Falana and the Oromoni family for dragging her professional reputation by asking police to invite her over the “reckless statement” she made concerning Sylvester.

Olunloyo, who also accused Falana of trying to use ‘scare tactics’ on her, advised the Oromoni family to fire him, stressing that the human rights lawyer was simply a distraction.

Her statement on Facebook reads,

https://www.facebook.com/405398802881268/posts/4616027685151671/

A Chief Magistrate Court in Lagos had remanded in custody three students and three staff of Dowen College over the assault and death of 12-year-old Sylvester Oromoni.

https://igberetvnews.com/1409634/justiceforsylvester-will-sue-falana-oromoni-family-damages-kemi-olunloyo/

lol so secondary school children don dey get form to sign to join system? And they the police have the documents with the suspects? Diz woman don yawere patapata

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu, Abdulahi Adamu, Lalong Visit President Buhari / Tinubu Wins Ondo, Ogun States, Sweeps All Local Government Areas / My Horrible Experience During GEJ Campaign In Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.