Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) (56490 Views)

You Are A Lesbian. But U Are Not Attracted To Men,but U Like Penis. / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him / I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by htdot: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Can you bang the both of them at the same time.
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Panda7(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
what is it with female arousal and sexuality??
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fake twitter stories.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by meccuno: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Baby girl way you go bang well make that lesbianism japa from her body

Give her correct lashing...touch all the inner walls of her kpekus with your fertile rod....her brain go reset..

Or if you be better badt sharp guy....then na threeesome you dey see like this...as you dey reset your main chick.....you go also dey reset her friend join

Thier mind go dey

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by otemeh01(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sodomy don become normal thing among our girls.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Lavisha(f): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
youngbelieve:
In my opinion she's just confused nd doesn't really knows what she wants yet. If you should check she's within the age range of btw 18-24yrs
So you mean 18-24 yrs youths don't know what they want?!
Because you mumu at 18-24 doesn't mena all 18-24yo are mumu.
SMH
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by okoroemeka(m): 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Hashabiah:
You're already sexually immoral so it doesn't surprise me that you're coming up with this sort of advise
when you are forced by your older cousins and even older aunties to suck their breast and kpekus at 7 years old,it tends to leave a craving aftertaste through your life and been together with two willing lesbians is the lesser sin,I don't care what you believe but I have been programmed by this older women that pvssy is meant to be fvcked,no pretence,no mercy.

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Hashabiah: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
okoroemeka:
when you are forced by your older cousins and even older aunties to suck their breast and kpekus at 7 years old,it tends to leave a craving aftertaste through your life and been together with two willing lesbians is the lesser sin,I don't care what you believe but I have been programmed by this older women that pvssy is meant to be fvcked,no pretence,no mercy.
Enjoy . You will one day give account for all the things you are doing.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
Odoogu:
She loves them both.

Probably bi.

Let's wait for update! grin

If d chat isn't one of those where one guy is chatting with himself, then She is lying. How can she love them both? She is using both of them to satisfy her sexual fantasies

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Mko123(m): 8:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
brosom:
On a serious note I don't have qualms with girls who are gay, in fact I kinda fancy it and I don't know why wink.

But u see gay guys? My hate for them can't be compared to anything and I don't know why sad.

nonsense with ingredients
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by MartinsD12(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2021
Candidlady:
To the people screaming thresome

you see how twisted you guys brains are!!

same people will burn/beat/spite/cruxify a gay man but would fvck a lesbo!

and stil come out to say am HOMOPHOBIC
But there is threeesome sexxx two female one guy e no bad
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Okeedu(m): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2021
She can't have them both,its unfair to both parties, we can be besties but no for dating cos am into girls not guys.

Getting gigs and attractive portfolio is important as a newbie in freelancing,check out my signature for my expert tutorial videos
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by BrytSky: 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Olon!

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
SportsHD:
Threeso.me comes to mind

Threeso.me kill you there
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by tnerro1(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
Op , if both of them are fine and sexy, i swear, you no get problem, you can beg them to let you watch them have sex and even join them once in a while but na better thunder go fire any gay mudafvcker

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by leobenz: 8:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
My brother, you're confused.

brosom:
On a serious note I don't have qualms with girls who are gay, in fact I kinda fancy it and I don't know why wink.

But u see gay guys? My hate for them can't be compared to anything and I don't know why sad.
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by DisLifeSha: 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Me too

Pumpumking:

LESSSSBIAN?? me i love lesssbians...i always like the idea of jumpin in between to womens and actin like the refereeee.......kaiiiiiiii!!!! cheesy
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Nmezor(f): 8:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
That means shez bisexual then
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Gkemz: 8:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Give her correct lashing...touch all the inner walls of her kpekus with your fertile rod....her brain go reset..

Or if you be better badt sharp guy....then na threeesome you dey see like this...as you dey reset your main chick.....you go also dey reset her friend join

Thier mind go dey

Baddest guy.... You need pastor Righteousness for deliverance from kpekustology.
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by chiefobdk2: 8:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
fati2001:

lol

he's a gay..
he knows how to protect his privacy.

DON'T BE SHOCKED
WE HAVE SOMETHING GOING ON WITH ALICIA,HER HUBBY AND LALA [bicurious curiosity cheesy LALA is a partner to KEY'S and they agreed on bi intercourse with BEAT and now BEST is allover LALA ]cheesy angry

HOLLYWEIRD IS NOT UR MATE OOOH .

Ease on d drugs

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Thier mind go dey
Hahahhahahaha damnnn niggar
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by creepsyme(f): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
ExAngel007:
Twitter user is asking how people would handle this after a lady opened up to her man that sh is into girls but still doesn't want to lose him.

What should the man do?

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/twitter-user-seeks-advice-after-lady-opened-up-to-her-man-that-she-is-a-lesbian-but-doesnt-want-to-lose-him.html
She cannot eat her cake and have it.
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by HallaDaTruth: 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nairaland is full of twisted folks
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by jcent2611: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2021
lesbians still dey exist ..? Omo na to leave make she nor go carry demon enter u...or carry ur money go give her female sexual partner

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by HallaDaTruth: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
okoroemeka:

As a child i was exposed to lots of unclothedness from relatives and househelps. Growing up i had to fight it because it made me addicted to sex at a young age. But thank God today i am free from that mindset. You can overcome it if you want.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Shellsploit: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
almost all jennifers are lesbians shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Kriss216: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2021
Candidlady:
To the people screaming thresome

you see how twisted you guys brains are!!

same people will burn/beat/spite/cruxify a gay man but would fvck a lesbo!

and stil come out to say am HOMOPHOBIC
To lay with two lez ladies is not same as to lay with your fellow man.

3 Likes

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by rajiedreez: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jackpot grin grin grin
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
funshow21:
Righteousness01!! ur candidates are here!! bless them with apocalyptic messages..

#LGBTQ tongue

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Candidlady: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kriss216:
To lay with two lez ladies is not same as to lay with your fellow man.

are you homophic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / FIVE Most Popular Commercial Sex Zones In Abuja / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.