Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,588 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) (56497 Views)

You Are A Lesbian. But U Are Not Attracted To Men,but U Like Penis. / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him / I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Akalia(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
fati2001:

GET OUT WITH UR PARALYSED STICKY ASS angry THAT'S IS ALWAYS WET OF WATERY DISCHARGE.
Bleep you gay. I am nothing like you.
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by fati2001(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2021
Akalia:
Bleep you gay. I am nothing like you.

SCREW YOU AND STOP CRYING!!

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by timmyblast(m): 12:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
brosom:
On a serious note I don't have qualms with girls who are gay, in fact I kinda fancy it and I don't know why wink.

But u see gay guys? My hate for them can't be compared to anything and I don't know why sad.
then you confuse. What's the difference
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Akalia(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2021
fati2001:

SCREW YOU AND STOP CRYING!!
Bleep off you ass leaking gay.
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by fati2001(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2021
Akalia:
Bleep off you ass leaking gay.

SHUT UP FUVKER FA G.GOTS

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Palazee(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nairaland is filled with motherfūckers

Only those new to nairaland will not be aware of the troll above me with 2 monikers saying drake and ASAP are gay

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by freshalien: 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
youngbelieve:
In my opinion she's just confused nd doesn't really knows what she wants yet. If you should check she's within the age range of btw 18-24yrs

You must have heard of ‘bisexuals’ right?
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by freshalien: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
brosom:
On a serious note I don't have qualms with girls who are gay, in fact I kinda fancy it and I don't know why wink.

But u see gay guys? My hate for them can't be compared to anything and I don't know why sad.

You are into gay women but have a deep hate for gay men. Well one word for you ”Hypocrite”!

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Akalia(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
fati2001:

SHUT UP FUVKER FA G.GOTS
keep quoting me, you dumbass gay.
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by fati2001(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Akalia:
keep quoting me, you dumbass gay.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by chiefobdk2: 2:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Jeon:

I DON'T BARGAIN WITH SENSELESS MICRO FAGĞOT THAT PUKES ON DECOMPOSED PORK.
NEVER QUOTE THE TWO ACCOUNTS.
this boy don salama.. Ease on d drugs
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
chiefobdk2:
this boy don salama.. Ease on d drugs

QUITE PLS
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by chiefobdk2: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
Jeon:

QUITE PLS
I talk am.. E dey play for ur head abi.. Go buy gala chop...
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
chiefobdk2:

I talk am.. E dey play for ur head abi.. Go buy gala chop...
KEEP QUIET FAGĞOT
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Fourwinds: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2021
Jeon:

YOU CAN GO AWAY..
BI or PAN SEXUAL ISN'T ALL ABOUT SEX..

SOMEONE DOES NOT HAVE TO BE HOMOSEXUAL OR HETEROSEXUAL .

I'M PANBI BECAUSE I'M ATTRACTED TO BOTH GENDERS BECAUSE OF SOME BODY PARTS. I NEVER FUVK THEM JUST ADMIRATION grin.

You try PANBI...all I know is one day you will fvck your fellow female that is if you not done it...when you admire something next is to feel it
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by millionboi(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hashabiah:
Once you detect that your babe is into lesbianism, flee as quickly as possible because she will continue to go deeper and deeper into that immoral lifestyle till she has lost all sense of right and wrong
thy didn't ask you to advice but to say ur own.
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Hashabiah: 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2021
[s]
millionboi:
thy didn't ask you to advice but to say ur own.
[/s] Are you drunk ? Mtchww .... undecided
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by FullBlastLight: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Baby girl way you go bang well make that lesbianism japa from her body

Give her correct lashing...touch all the inner walls of her kpekus with your fertile rod....her brain go reset..

Or if you be better badt sharp guy....then na threeesome you dey see like this...as you dey reset your main chick.....you go also dey reset her friend join

Thier mind go dey

U no fit continue like dis enta New Year!

Every time one thinks u're getting better, gbiim, like pig, u don enta mud again!

Well, we're stil praying 4 ur type!
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Fourwinds:

You try PANBI...all I know is one day you will fvck your fellow female that is if you not done it...when you admire something next is to feel it

CRY AS U LIKE..
NONE OF UR BUSINESS.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by tidalstorm(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
fati2001:

they're gay
asap sextape with a man was realised
if like you deny I saw it with my eyes back in 2020.

look at the level of hypocrisy girls might be cause they can easily carried.. WHILE MEN ARE MADE TO BE STRAIGHT because they're difficult to be carried away

And you saw the Photoshopped sextape in your dreams and the media taboids waiting for this kind of shit to blow didn't see it.

Just cause you fantasize about this men will not automatically make them gay.
Dream on
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by tidalstorm(m): 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
fati2001:

drake is a gay.

let's wait with time he will be 40 if he's alive as well as everyone... SURELY HIS QUOTATION WILL PROVE TH3 MISERY.

grin grin
go make someone who likes women gay.
That man will still be slaying chicks in 10years time while you're waiting for him to come out of the closet.

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
tidalstorm:

And you saw the Photoshopped sextape in your dreams and the media taboids waiting for this kind of shit to blow didn't see it.

Just cause you fantasize about this men will not automatically make them gay.
Dream on

THEY'RE GAYS

“I’m tired of holding my tongue back in 2011 I was invited to dis party in new York by asap rocky I was pullin up wit my girl n s*** and I was on da phone like yo bruh where u at I don’t see he was like “YO LOOK DOWN IM RIGHT HERE” Next thing u know he in da pool rubbin a mans.

he used to hangout in Harlem with the gay guys” they even said “he hangs with Tyler and frank ocean and both of them are known to be bi” so what are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
tidalstorm:

grin grin
go make someone who likes women gay.
That man will still be slaying chicks in 10years time while you're waiting for him to come out of the closet.

HE'S A GAY..
AND HIS SECRETS WILL BE RELEASE SOON.
he's closeted.

him and Trey Songs supposedly being in a relationship a while ago. I started to believe it a bit, but figured they were just really good friends. I think what raised my suspicions Is when I found out him and Odell Beckham Jr were living together. I just couldn't understand why 2 grown men who have great financial situations will need to live with eachother. Lol I mean even if they liked hanging out with eachother, they could just visit eachother, why live together? I also watched an interview where Odell and Ronda Rousey interviewed eachother. She brought up Drake and it legit looked like Odell started blushing.

ĺøl DON'T PLAY WITH THE MYSTERIOUS SCORPIO WITH LEO RISING.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by diogo23: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
aktolly54:
drake is also gay? First time am hearing this, anyway its been long I follow international artists on news
All those he mentioned none them is gay
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by tidalstorm(m): 8:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Jeon:

THEY'RE GAYS

“I’m tired of holding my tongue back in 2011 I was invited to dis party in new York by asap rocky I was pullin up wit my girl n s*** and I was on da phone like yo bruh where u at I don’t see he was like “YO LOOK DOWN IM RIGHT HERE” Next thing u know he in da pool rubbin a mans.

he used to hangout in Harlem with the gay guys” they even said “he hangs with Tyler and frank ocean and both of them are known to be bi” so what are you talking about?

so you Automatically become gay when you ignorantly attend a gay party with your girl or if you have gay friends?

I am not understanding.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by tidalstorm(m): 8:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Jeon:

HE'S A GAY..
AND HIS SECRETS WILL BE RELEASE SOON.
he's closeted.

him and Trey Songs supposedly being in a relationship a while ago. I started to believe it a bit, but figured they were just really good friends. I think what raised my suspicions Is when I found out him and Odell Beckham Jr were living together. I just couldn't understand why 2 grown men who have great financial situations will need to live with eachother. Lol I mean even if they liked hanging out with eachother, they could just visit eachother, why live together? I also watched an interview where Odell and Ronda Rousey interviewed eachother. She brought up Drake and it legit looked like Odell started blushing.

ĺøl DON'T PLAY WITH THE MYSTERIOUS SCORPIO WITH LEO RISING.

And if they wanted to avoid suspicion won't they avoid staying together?
It's cause they have nothing to hide.

If staying with your bro makes someone gay, all of us that went to school and cohabited with somebody on campus would have been gah.
so cut the bull shit.
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 8:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
tidalstorm:

so you Automatically become gay when you ignorantly attend a gay party with your girl or if you have gay friends?

I am not understanding.

THEN WHY RUBBING A MAN ASS? angry why tyler the creator always flirting with him? angry why attending the party if he's not among them?

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 9:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
tidalstorm:

And if they wanted to avoid suspicion won't they avoid staying together?
It's cause they have nothing to hide.

If staying with your bro makes someone gay, all of us that went to school and cohabited with somebody on campus would have been gah.
so cut the bull shit.

I know you will always argue take it or leave it he's a gay...
WHY DID Odell started blushing?

Those women he has allegedly dated are his beards.
remember they were the hottest couples of 2017

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by tidalstorm(m): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
Jeon:

THEN WHY RUBBING A MAN ASS? angry why tyler the creator always flirting with him? angry why attending the party if he's not among them?

He never said he rubbed a man's ass, he pulled up to the party with his girl and saw a gay friend. To show hw isn't gay, he even came with a girl.
Drake is an attractive young man, i don't find it surprising that a gay guy will be trying to shoot his shot even if he straight.

Or how a lesbian can find a straight beautiful girl attractive.

Wait first, are you gay?
I would like to straighten you up, if you know what i mean. angry
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by tidalstorm(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2021
Jeon:

I know you will always argue take it or leave it he's a gay...
WHY DID Odell started blushing?

Those women he has allegedly dated are his beards.
remember they were the hottest couples of 2017

Blushing has no correlation whatsoever to being gay.

I can't remember that time cause it never existed.
Hip hop is harsh and would have cancelled Drake before the news even got out.
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
tidalstorm:

He never said he rubbed a man's ass, he pulled up to the party with his girl and saw a gay friend. To show hw isn't gay, he even came with a girl.
angry

THEN MOVING WITH ONE INTO THE BEDROOM angry

back then his sylist is the reason he can't keep a steady girlfriend. He allegedly said he like to sleep with white women because they let you Bleep however, with whatever sex.

and u are telling me that this is pure angry

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2021
tidalstorm:

Blushing has no correlation whatsoever to being gay.

I can't remember that time cause it never existed.
Hip hop is harsh and would have cancelled Drake before the news even got out.

GO SEARCH IT'S ON NET 2017 IN INDUSTRY.

DENY IT IF YOU LIKE DRAKE IS LAY.
ONLY THE BLINDS WILL WORSHIP HIM DESPITE PUTTING THE PROOF IN EVERYTHING.

b:2/1000105

he's giving up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / FIVE Most Popular Commercial Sex Zones In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.