Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) (56499 Views)

You Are A Lesbian. But U Are Not Attracted To Men,but U Like Penis. / My Bestie Is In Love With Me But I Don’t Want To Lose Him / I Was A Lesbian But Now I'm Straight. Will I Find A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Smif(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
Na cash out b dis na
Na only wen man de eye man nyash, I de vex
Like wat da fvck is dia to admire in a man? Smh
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Kriss216: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2021
Candidlady:

are you homophic?
Only to the male gender. Lol

Whatever two female adults decide to do with their bodies is none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by tuboi: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Baby girl way you go bang well make that lesbianism japa from her body

Give her correct lashing...touch all the inner walls of her kpekus with your fertile rod....her brain go reset..

Or if you be better badt sharp guy....then na threeesome you dey see like this...as you dey reset your main chick.....you go also dey reset her friend join

Thier mind go dey

Buy one get one free ……Threesm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Bigcowhorn: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Give her correct lashing...touch all the inner walls of her kpekus with your fertile rod....her brain go reset..

Or if you be better badt sharp guy....then na threeesome you dey see like this...as you dey reset your main chick.....you go also dey reset her friend join

Thier mind go dey

She is a bisexual.
No changing.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
chiefobdk2:

base on d drugs

the one's you prescribed for me
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Candidlady: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2021
Kriss216:
Only to the male gender. Lol
you are nat well lol

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
MufasaLion:

Trash.
follow trash.
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2021
MufasaLion:

ChampagnePapi ain't gay! Don't come and be dishing lies here.

drizzy is a bi
same as JADEN SMITH AND HIS SISTER + YOUNG THUG
= YOUNG M.A + SHAWN MENDES [ all his exes are speaking out and he love black men grin]
Mark Feehily is a gay though his married with a daughter angry

Miley Cyrus, Tim cook drew Barrymore lady Gaga [she is not hiding if you like deny ] frank ocean, amber heard, Bella throne, Lil Nas, Harry Styles, Christopher Evans, Azealia Banks, Halsey,SAM SMITH cheesy Ariana groundnut .
cry as u like.

and guess what? THEY'RE ALL UNDER HOLLYWOOD gringringringringrincheesycheesy must of them are under air signs like me tongue

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Cerebellum:

You be Mumu
because you shared me ur own mumuness.
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by funshow21: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jeon:

#LGBTQ tongue
are u one of em ni??
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2021
Flamemignon1:
May I ask the source of your news that says drake is gay with facts?
Even though I tell you wouldn't believe.. so rest with ur curiosity. but I know it's not fake.
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
funshow21:

are u one of em ni??

cheesy
IF TELL YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE.

#LEGENDARYFLAG grin
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by funshow21: 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jeon:

cheesy
IF TELL YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE.

#LEGENDARYFLAG grin

u maybe Bi...i m think so .
just holla me when next u wanta have a 3some..
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by meobizy(f): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fake scenario of the week.
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
funshow21:

u maybe Bi...i m think so .
just holla me when next u wanta have a 3some..

angry

I do with people around the LGBTQ COMMUNITY tongue
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by firstratedcitiz(m): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2021
A scripted chat. Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by vickydevoka(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
fati2001:

he is a gay and very mysterious man.
Did u see him fûcking u in it dream. Lol

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by flokii: 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
That girl isn't a lesbian.. either she was tricked/forced into the devilish act or she is confused.
Some say all females have that tendency of lesbianism which I find difficult to accept.
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2021
vickydevoka:

Did u see him fûcking u in it dream. Lol

I saw him screwing ur grandpa ass with his Canadian private part. angry

silliness
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
oga,, power of dick ,, you never see,, dem. dey change mind
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by funshow21: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
[quote author=Jeon post=108705656]
angry
I do with people around the LGBTQ COMMUNITY tongue[/quote
congratulations!! that is good for you!!
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by SportsHD: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
AmericanDad:

Threeso.me kill you there
I heard two new seasons of American dad is coming out next year. Help me greet Seth MacFarlane grin
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
SportsHD:

I heard two new seasons of American dad is coming out next year. Help me great Seth MacFarlane grin

grin

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by SportsHD: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
Candidlady:
To the people screaming thresome

you see how twisted you guys brains are!!

same people will burn/beat/spite/cruxify a gay man but would fvck a lesbo!

and stil come out to say am HOMOPHOBIC
A man's mind is complicated. Yeah, we like a female that's gay but dislike with so much disdain, men that are gay. It's just like that.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
funshow21:
Congratulations! that's good for you

thank you tongue
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by bluefilm: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
If you play your cards well, you will have two babes; one official, another one unofficial. Just pray that they have money sha ooo
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Thier mind go dey
Bouncing2:
Nothing bad.

3some go swee

Threesome_ sounds very interesting

Until you find out that the girls will be pleasuring themselves and you will just be the sad and completely forgotten onlooker.

Better be careful what you wish for.

5 Likes

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2021
bluefilm:

Sounds very interesting

Until you find out that the girls will be pleasuring themselves and you will just be the sad and completely forgotten onlooker.

Better be careful what you wish for.

You’re speaking from experience, no doubt lmao

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Fourwinds: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
fati2001:
cheesy cheesy NOT LES BUT BI grin

angry left for the guy to decidegrin Treat her with respect for being honest...

NOTHING WRONG tonguegrin

I know you fvck your fellow females more...
Fati, you need a guy that will fvck you very well and leave girls alone
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by joeybadg: 10:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jeon:

Megan Fox, Nicki Amber Rose are what? under the LGBTQ COMMUNITY yet they still have kids and are also married.

go listen to certified lover boy

The line comes during the song “Girls Want Girls,”= "guy's want guy's "a collaboration with Lil Baby. He raps the line: “Starin’ at your dress ’cause it’s see through / Yeah, talkin’ all the s–t that you done been through / Yeah, say that you a lesbian, girl, me too.”

the speculation about it is not today.. honestly the first time I heard about the orientation was in 2009.

My guy you are chatting shit

1 Like

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2021
Fourwinds:

I know you fvck your fellow females more...
Fati, you need a guy that will fvck you very well and leave girls alone

DOES FUVK LEAD TO BISEXUAL, GAY OR LES ?
GET BETTER FUVKIN MY FOOT.. THIS SHOWS THAT SOME OF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO OFFER.

Being bisexual means different things to different people and isn’t always by fuvkin the same or both genders.

silliness angry

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by Jeon(f): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
joeybadg:

My guy you are chatting shit
THE SHIT YOU EXCRETED FROM UR ANUS.
Re: She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) by grandstar(m): 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2021
He should dump. She will cheat with girls kiss when or she promises to be fully faithful to her marraige vows. It does happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / FIVE Most Popular Commercial Sex Zones In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.