Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,946 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude (1463 Views)

How To Weed Out Parasitic Girlfriends / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / When Will Ladies Stop Being Parasitic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ladies And Their Parasitic Attitude by Bigpapi: 4:51am On Dec 26, 2021
Anonymoususher:
Nigerian ladies are one of the worst set of humans beings on earth. So entitled, expectant and stingy.

This Christmas season to avoid unnecessary billing I locked up my money in Piggyvest safe lock plan to avoid unnecessary spending.

So since then I resulted to doing with what I have left and placed only few people in my Christmas budget and they are my mother, my fiancee, my brother and my brother's wife...

I have been getting calls and begging from friends, 90% from female friends and I tell them plainly that I don't have any money to give to anyone this season, it is Christmas celebration for all of us not a money making scheme for the ladies because every where the ladies are always like, come do Christmas for me, bla bla bla... Some have even stopped talking to me since I told them the fact.

In my office, we closed for the year since 17th and I noticed that my male colleagues bought gifts and gave to me, I wasn't expecting any gift though but the female ones, all I get from them is do Christmas for us.

Trying to emotionally blackmail me... So it happened that yesterday I decided to use my church mind to send something to them

These are ladies who earn same thing with me and even more because they get tips from the guys and people who come around...

So, I got some money and these three ladies (after settling my mom, fiancee, brother and in-law), I decided to send something to these female friends of mine and I sent 5k each to them.

The first two ladies called immediately to say thanks but the third one didn't, I asked if she saw any money I sent and she said yes, the tone sounded like someone who expected more...

Immediately I hung up, I saw that the money was reversed by my bank and the 5k got back to me.... She chatted me immediately that they have debited her and reversed the money...

Joy filled my heart and I said God thank you... Immediately I went out to get a nice dinner for myself.

Why would a fully grown matured girl, with hands and leg be begging.........u wan chop Yahoo boy money and na woman like u send am for am, una no get shame Nigerian girls

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Love You, But I Need Money" ( That's What She Said ) / The Zodiac Signs / Leak Nude Video Of Bored Ethiopian Lady Playing With Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.