Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place (10817 Views)

Shout Out To My Spouse! / Living Without My Spouse For 6 Months (At Least) / Do I Have To Confess My Adultery To My Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 14, 2012
She's only beefing up SECURITY due to the INsecurity (perceived or present)
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by Seggii: 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2012
I don't support her going to the office. But she has every right to talk to her hubby when they get home and also report him to someone who can talk sense into his head. It always starting from talking and helping her before you know it that hubby is gone with another girl. Please read this: There is this bro some years back he got married to his wife/student everything was okay. This bro was working with a Bank then so money was not a problem. There was this girl at the same branch where he was working. They go to work together and come home together. The wife noticed that they exchange calls often and confronted him only to be told she's just a colleague and am helping her. After some time, this bro abandoned their home when his wife was pregnant went to rent another apartment and he and his girl moved there while his wife was in school somewhere out side Lagos. Bro is now married to his second wife and they had since relocated to UK.
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by akraym(m): 10:03am On Jul 17, 2014
190: FROM YOUR WORKING PLACE SEND BACK TO HER FATHER'S HOUSE IN THE VILLAGE
IS SHE MAD!!
wetin be your own. Gboromiro
Re: My Spouse Came To Embarrass Me At My Working Place by maingwaest(f): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
What reason have u given her to doubt you? I am sure u guys have been married for long and all along she has never come to ur office to embarrasse u and then all of a sudden this? There is no smoke without fire;but then there is nothing dialogue cannot solve,have a heart to heart talk with ur wife,explain any misconception she might be having about you “if there is any"in a loving way and am sure all ll be well. Meanwhile,if u de do chop chop tinz for koro, jejely stop am o ehen cos a angry wife is an evil wife. Next thing acid ll be flying all over the place. Heaven they say helps those who helps them self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Best Brand Of Freezer To Buy In Nigeria? / Does Your Husband Help With The Child At Night? / The Frustrations Of Older Nigerian Women Who Are Sex-starved By Their Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.