Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Fiancee Lied About Her Age - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Lied About Her Age (9382 Views)

How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Logba: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2011
I am sure there are still more things she had lied to you about.  A lier is a lier and she will continue to lie even after getting married to you. I am sayng this based on my own experience. The woman i am married to lied to me about her age when we were courting.I did not get to know until  after our marriage. She is my wife today and  she still tell lies. I know your situation may not be exactly the same as mine since we are talking about diffrent individuals here.  My advice is that you tell her how disappointed you are just to stop her from the habit and pray she repents.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by proffmanue(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2011
she is a skilled liar. if u know u are comfortable with her lies occasionally, u can go on and marry her.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by pepperoni(f): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
@OP, SO? kini big deal? get over it cos u r about to discover mur truth. Besides u also have told her sum lies too!!!
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by alexola20(m): 4:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by tellwisdom: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2011

See i was rite, U dont even know her age - then how well do u know her personality -

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]3yrs from now you both would be forgetting bottles on each other's heads and Y'all call the devil[/font][/font][/font] -

Bro - call off the marriage and date her for another 3years if possible so you can really get 2 know her, Marriage is a life time thing

and demands 100% commitment and concentration, what kinda silly pranks was she thinking she was playing - Just to get married!

To me she lied so she has to pay the price, i wont marry someone im older than with months - never, atleast 2yrs gap is more than enough for me

grin grin grin

@OP, Just forgive her and make her understand you will never take such from her again, so simple
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2011
delay the marriage and elicit the truth from her
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by 190: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2011
mydreamz:

[size=15pt]OH SHUT UP!!![/size]

2 WEEKS AGO WHEN I TOLD YOU, I WOULD TRADE THAT AS[i]S[/i] FOR TWO BAGS OF GARRI

YOU WERE ANGRY - NOW U HAVE EMBARASSED YOURSELF AND EVERYONE HAS SEEN HOW FLAT THAT A[i]S[/i]S IS

MY ADVICE, WHEN NEXT YOU WANNA TAKE A PIC - STUFF YOUR AS[i]S[/i] WITH PILLOW -WEAR CLOTH ON TOP SO IT LOOKS VALUABLE -

SO YOU CAN GET THE REQUIRED RESPECT NEEDED FOR A PADDED AS[i]S[/i] -

NOW GO WORK ON THAT A[i]S[/i]S

TAKE CARE  angry angry
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 15, 2011
REALITY101:

shocked shocked shocked too damn rude no wonder u ain't got no b00ty  tongue

kokoye:

oh damn. 

I just had to look at her profile pix . . . TRUE story  grin
odiaero:

Kai, U just dashed all her hope of thinking she got b00ty by showing her backside grin grin grin grin
alexola20:

I guess the person in the pic must eb a beautiful person but yes as someone said"u ain't got no booty"hahahaha

She dey manageable sha smiley
190:

2 WEEKS AGO WHEN I TOLD YOU, I WOULD TRADE THAT AS[i]S[/i] FOR TWO BAGS OF GARRI

YOU WERE ANGRY - NOW U HAVE EMBARASSED YOURSELF AND EVERYONE HAS SEEN HOW FLAT THAT A[i]S[/i]S IS

MY ADVICE, WHEN NEXT YOU WANNA TAKE A PIC - STUFF YOUR AS[i]S[/i] WITH PILLOW -WEAR CLOTH ON TOP SO IT LOOKS VALUABLE -

TAKE CARE  angry angry

[size=15pt]OH SHUT UP ALL YOU A[i]S[/i]S STARVED DI[i]CK[/i]S tongue tongue[/size]
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by amblors(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2011
I see a couple posts calling lying about age a mistake,

am an illiterate there, enlighten me guys how is that a mistake?

The dude doesn't want to get married to a chic his age irrespective of "LOVE".
Yea, you don't end up at the alter with anyone you love.

He doesn't want to get married to someone that would lie to him about their age coz that mite just be a start.

@ OP.

Like someone advised, ask her if she does have anything to tell ya (baggage) before you hit the alter
if the age thingy aint on her list, then,

If you decide not to ask her, you'll probably not trust her
which by me is not healthy for a relationship let alone marriage.

choice is yours brother.
don't go into a marriage you'll ENDURE.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by chextoni: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2011
pls dont call it off since she didnt deny it, but make her realize the danger of telling you a lie
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2011
190:

TAKE CARE  angry angry

6feet  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mydreamz link=topic=690870.msg8524592#msg8524592 date=1308153339:

[size=15pt]OH SHUT UP ALL YOU A[i]S[/i]S STARVED DI[i]CK[/i]S  tongue tongue[/size]

No problem. But I rather use soap and water than digging that waffle looking a[i]ss[/i] of yours  or the one above

cheesy

Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by DaDoctor: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2011
That issue is to important to be lied about,

hope someday she wont lie as to who is the true father of achild with no clear resemblance?? Thank God for DNA Sha.[color=#990000][/color]

Anyway, we all lie sometimes, But not in sensitive issues like age, blood group, genotype bla bla bla.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by 190: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2011
mydreamz:

[size=15pt]OH SHUT UP ALL YOU A[i]S[/i]S STARVED DI[i]CK[/i]S tongue tongue[/size]

During the time of our forefathers

if you present that as[i]s[/i] as a woman - You would have been deported straight to ITALO /ITALY undecided

There's nothing there, are you a woman at all - No FAT, No MEAT there NOTHING AT ALL

ewwww - grosss angry angry
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2011
REALITY101:

No problem. But I rather use soap and water than digging that waffle looking a[i]ss[/i] of yours  or the one above

cheesy

You reaaallllllllyyyy  reallllllllllyyyyyyy wish you could abi!! Good thing you resolved to water and soapy, cos u know its a dream that cant come true for you.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Guyman02: 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2011
Afterall Kanu Nwankwo who played for Iwuanyawu Nationale in 1985 just retired from football last week at the age of 32 and is now a special adviser in Imo State.  grin grin grin
@OP she doent want to loose you, please throw away your stereotypical upbringing (I have seen people who have sworn never to marry people from a particular area or religion but later end up with them). Look at other good qualities in her that you admire with a firm promise from her never to lie to you again.
You might get a younger lady wey go show you pepper; better to settle with a matured lady wey don sabi wetin life dey talk.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2011
190:

During the time of our forefathers

if you present that as[i]s[/i] as a woman - You would have been deported straight to ITALO /ITALY  undecided

There's nothing there, are you a woman at all - No FAT, No MEAT there NOTHING AT ALL

ewwww - grosss  angry angry

I know av got no fat like your obese girlfriends, so, get off my case and go on to your obese (but-in-190's-mind-are-curvy) women.  tongue tongue
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by dj187: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2011
''Guys lie abt thier income, Girls lie abt thier age''
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by dj187: 5:28pm On Jun 15, 2011
''Guys lie abt thier income, Girls lie abt thier age''
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by donmj(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2011
To rap up the lies, she told me her genotype is AA only for us to go for a blood test and she is AS. I didn't really care coz I'm AA but when confronted with "why the lie?" she claimed the lab scientist must have made a mistake, that she is she's AA, she even presented a test report she did 2 yrs back that shows AA (from God knows where). Guy really need to be careful with these girls. All they want is get married at all cost, despite what. Please beware
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by dayokanu(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2011
Lie about her age?

Omo discharge am sharp sharp

Only God knows what other things she wanted to tell you but kept forgetting

Maybe the guy is 35 and the girl too is 35
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by chxe: 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
i think she probably did it becos she did not want to lose u to someone else youger than she is, secondly, did she lie bout something else? if the ansa is yes, i think u shud talk and ask her questions, this is marriage, it has only and entrance door, but if thats the only problem, then thats not a problem becos nowadays we men marry our elder sister's mate becos women most times reduce their age to get what they want. and some of us dont find out until death, girls lying bout age na normal thin, its no big deal,
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by ChefMike(m): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2011
shocked shocked shocked Thank God you now know what her real age is.This is your first test.Although is morally wrong for her to tell you lies.But if you can take a step and forgive her that it if you have a genuine love for her.God will forgive you all you trespasses because you save a soul from,
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Sunofgod(m): 5:44pm On Jun 15, 2011
Marry her - but invest in a lie detector machine.

Other questions you may need to revisit include:

Are you a virgin?
Have you ever been pregnant?
Are you family members also liars?
Do you love me?
Do you think I'm handsome?

Make sure she is connected to the machine before asking these questions - grin
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by amosoreva(m): 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2011
What can you do to get the one you love? In Titanic, Leonardo died for kate, Romeo died for Juliet, your fiancee lied about her age to get you, lol. Like you said, you've already made a decision. Are you sure that's the best decision? Her lie compared to her qualities and every other virtues, which out weighs which? Guy think,
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Amjustme: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2011
Someone earlier said you ask her if there is anyother thing thing she is hiding from you. This is because you need to weigh d things that matter most to the ones that dont. If she okay all round safe for this lie then i guess u should forgive and by the way results of genotypes keep changing from lab to lab as i also had this experience. Unless if you had other issues to question your girl. Also beware some people here are so much younger than you are, probably teenagers and would not be rational in making decisions. Finally do not forget to pray, pray, pray and pray cos your whole life depends on it. Wish you well.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by donugapi(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2011
Once a liar always a liar, I can be sure that your first 2 kids won't be from your sperm!! grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by obowunmi(m): 6:26pm On Jun 15, 2011
@ OP, if you feel uncomfortable dump her a.ss.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by MPEROR: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2011
At the time of her birth there was no birth registration in her village and the mother forgot to file ,when the birth registration people came. That is her story and she should stick with it
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by ronkebp(f): 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
Poster, this is going to be your problem in the long run, go and marry a 5yr old girl, and make sure she has never lied to you before. You have made up your mind about the whole thing, i wonder why you are disturbing us. mmmthewwww.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Sike(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2011
Sun of god:

Marry her - but invest in a lie detector machine.

Other questions you may need to revisit include:

Are you a virgin?
Have you ever been pregnant?
Are you family members also liars?
Do you love me?
Do you think I'm handsome?

Make sure she is connected to the machine before asking these questions -  grin

Funny but TRUE!
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by dinggle: 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2011
My advice is simple, if u can trust a liar, I'd say carry-go!
Her excuse is just too lame!, how many other lies has she told or will she tell in the future? is she from the state she claims or is it just the state she's been using from her sch days. I would say press the "reset" button and drill her from the beginning, if u have a good memory use every thing she said at the start of the relationship to drill her and find out how many more lies she told. I'm sure she covered a lot of bumps in carving her self as suitor, if u find another red flag drop her before it gets messier. Remember to be calm and smile to make her feel at ease while drilling that way she would fart unexpectedly and you would be able to see how much mess u have on your hand and make the tough decision.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by dayokanu(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2011
ronkebp:

Poster, this is going to be your problem in the long run, go and marry a 5yr old girl, and make sure she has never lied to you before. You have made up your mind about the whole thing, i wonder why you are disturbing us. mmmthewwww.

Your BF "forgot" to tell you that he was impotent or he once had a STD.

I guess we should forgive and assume that everyone has lied before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Can One Find This Kind Of Chic? / Choose One(pic) / Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.