Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

My Fiancee Lied About Her Age - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Lied About Her Age (9384 Views)

How To Deal With Someone Who Lied About Sleeping With You / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 16, 2011
Akan A1:
It surprises me how all the ladies on this forum r saying that he shud go ahead  with the marriage. My friend has been telling me 4 years that all ladies r liars and I found it hard 2 believe him, but 2day I confirm it 4 myself. Ladies supporting their partner in crime. So this is what desperation has turned the average naija lady in2. Pathetic I must say.

Akan A1:
Believe me ladies tell more lies in a relationship. Guys lie only when its necessary just 2 keep the lady happy. Like that my friend i talked about earlier said "Many guys will go 2 hell 4 telling a lady that she is beautiful" Girls lie about big and delicate issues and after they r caught feel no remorse. All they do is say "so what's the big deal?" We shud stop using the line "Let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone" 2 cover up 4 our low moral standards and the low depths ladies r willing 2 delve just 2 get what they want,

I hear ya loud and clear Captain.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by 9jafetish(f): 1:22am On Jun 16, 2011
tom28:

Guente02 that one na simple matter
Just do a HIV test with your gf b4 you pound her yams cheesy

i think you are the coolest Tom28
Akan A1:

Believe me ladies tell more lies in a relationship. Guys lie only when its necessary just 2 keep the lady happy. Like that my friend i talked about earlier said "Many guys will go 2 hell 4 telling a lady that she is beautiful" Girls lie about big and delicate issues and after they r caught feel no remorse. All they do is say "so what's the big deal?" We shud stop using the line "Let he who is without sin cast the 1st stone" 2 cover up 4 our low moral standards and the low depths ladies r willing 2 delve just 2 get what they want,

lol you have some real issue , you need to calm the Bleep down, i feel sad for any girl that goes near you.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by 9jafetish(f): 1:27am On Jun 16, 2011
akan sounds like a ghanaian boy
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 16, 2011
9jafetish:

Yea i think so because Akan means plate in the Ghanian language cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 16, 2011
9jafetish:

i think you are the coolest Tom28
lol you have some real issue , you need to calm the bleep down, i feel sad for any girl that goes near you.
Will you marry me then? smiley
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Roland17(m): 2:59am On Jun 16, 2011
i would advised u forgive her and move on, but her excuse does not hold water, it dos not show remorse,
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 16, 2011
Your fiancee is using her football age.so kini big deal ?
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by sleekman(m): 6:58am On Jun 16, 2011
Ol' boy almost all ladies lie about their age but since u spelt it out from d start then ure completely absolved from this. Just remember to err is human, to forgive divine only I don't know what to call hers because seems she can go to any lengths to get anything but it is all so common & since its common it might not reflect her true person. My advice temporarily halt the wedding until ure convinced on which way is best. If u do cancel I'll advice u always ask for her age. Girls usually are 2-4yrs older than the age they give. So if she tells u I'm 28 while she is 32 or 34 my guy run. Best this days to go for off d block babes dat is just finishing school or final year in school.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by ds700(m): 7:02am On Jun 16, 2011
I hate it when people (esp. women) say age is nothing but a number, Please don't be myopic & subjective, they are coming together to marry not to be friends, some very little things like this can be deadly. Tell him to overlook for overlooking sake after allthere are more than one million and one thing to overlook for any marriage to take place.

Personally am not concerned about who is older than who, rather if she can withhold this, she can as well have had a baby for someone else that she is forgetting to tell you.

Go ahead but brace up and expect many more surprises, by expecting more you will not quench when they come rolling your way.

If i were you, i will go ahead because i have no choice (otherwise i will back-off) backing-off isn't the solution either or DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE NEXT WOMAN WILL FORGET TO TELL YOU?? we have no choice otherwise WOMEN ARE THE NUMBER ONE KILLER OF MEN!!!
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 16, 2011
When men lie, their lies are usually small - like - she is not my girlfriend, but women tell bigger lies like - she is your baby.
I have heard of a situation from a dotor colleague of mine where a woman who was As and her husband was AA had an
SS child. Each time she was sent to do test for the boy, she kept coming back with AS result, until my colleague said
she will take the test to a lab herself - then the woman came back after her husband was gone, and started begging that
my colleague should not expose her - that she was the one bribing the labs to change results.

Sometimes, we believe we have seen everything, but we havent.

Again, these days when so many girls want to marry the few available guys, there is mad rush.

@op, what will you do if the girl you plan to date:
1. Told you all the number of guys that have f**d her?
2. The number of times she has been despoiled
3. That she once dated one of your friends
4. That she has had to abort once or more?
5. That she has a child before (some single girls i know have like 3)

Definitely, you will just dump her with immediate effect, so dont blame them to lie, they dont
wanna die single. . .

Now, where is that babe with a second-hand booty?
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by AkanA1(m): 8:49am On Jun 16, 2011
9jafetish:

I was almost taking u serious b4 i remembered that ur the kid with multiple disorders. Fetish naija girl,
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by ushafe(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2011
why do you want to kill a butterfly with a sledge hammer? and many years of dating? well give her another chance because almost all ladies lie with their age
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by kings33(m): 9:38am On Jun 16, 2011
Next time you look before you leap, stocking is not only a girl thing or expression of doubt. dont trust girls anymore with their fabricated age', recently I found out that my girl friend was actually 33 months older than I against the one year younger she had claimed.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by AkanA1(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2011
kings33:

Next time you look before you leap, stocking is not only a girl thing or expression of doubt. dont trust girls anymore with their fabricated age', recently I found out that my girl friend was actually [b]33 months older than [/b]I against the one year younger she had claimed.

33 months is 2 years and 9 months [approximately 3 years older]. Just take heart and b courageous. I feel ur pain. But don't loose hope in women completely; good and honest 1s still exists. Though they r very few and hard 2 find,
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by DBestDoc(f): 9:59am On Jun 16, 2011
@poster,ure looking for an excuse 2 break up with her why not go ahead and breakup with her instead of coming to nairaland 2 deceive urself.If u were d one dat told d lie,i'm sure breaking up with u will be d last thing on her mind.
It's not as if she is oloder than u re. mtcheew

Breaking up cos a trivial issue as dis
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by OWOLAYEMO: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2011
Plotting all opinions into a graph, i could emperically conclude that women lied about their age!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Olaisrich(m): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2011
Your fiancee is using her football age.so kini big deal

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by babaijesha: 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2011
jonced:

@poster

Let me be honest with u. she was wrong to lie about her age, no doubt. But the question is: Do u love her? If your answer is yes, then go ahead with the marriage. The truth is that nobody is perfect. Can pple on NL forum say they never lied to their partner ever?

C'mon let's be real, even u - poster must have told a lie or two, its not as if the issue is such a big deal, whats 3 years age difference when we are talking about love and marriage/lifetime commitment. I dont know about u, but i think its not so easy to meet someone who u love enough to consider marrying not to talk of having done the introduction etc.

I will advice that u go ahead with the wedding plans, dont make a mountain out of a molehill.

Good Luck

Good one!, This poster no dey serious self, You have done introduction and traditional, dont you know you are already a married man? It means you have paid dowry and settle evry other traditional issues. Is white wedding only your own sign of being married ? Wonder shall never end! U have started your life as a divorcee , u should continue in your ways,
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by ronkebp(f): 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2011
dayokanu:

1. That is a grave lie. Assuming you are 24 and would prefer a guy 25-30 If the guy you were interested in is 21 but told you he was 30 whch fits your likes for you to only know after introduction.

2. Why cant you forgive have you not lied before

3. How old are you and post your picture.

4 I searched that name and nothing came out. You better get in touch with me privately or else. . .
1. that is not a grave lie to me, i do my researches brfore playing along, definitley, i gat to know from the onset, fine you tell me your age and i do my own research, not wait, till it is few weeks to my wedding.

2. i don't lie in my relationships, i let you know the plain truth, so you know what you are getting your self into from the onset,if you like it, take it if not, scram, moreover, i hate looking stupid, having to apologise for my mistakes, so not to apologise, i avoid making costly mistakes.

3.why do u want to know my age? who will post their age on nairaland?

4. seriously?,
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by zikclassiq(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2011
U know women and their ages. They dont like to tell you the truth about how old they are. You really wanna know how old a woman is?. . .ask her relatives 'codedly', either her elder or younger brothers and sisters, somebody who has know her since from birth, maybe an uncle, aunt etc. Someone who attended her naming ceremony or 10th birthday.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by biilwwu(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
Age is nothing but a number, I notice that some Women like to hide their age, and some lie if they had given birth outside wedlock, no matter the cover up ,it is better to open up to your fiancee,in other to build strong marriage on trust .Tell the truth even if your partner abandon you, the right partner will show up later.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by dayokanu(m): 3:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
ronkebp:

1. that is not a grave lie to me, i do my researches brfore playing along, definitley, i gat to know from the onset, fine you tell me your age and i do my own research, not wait, till it is few weeks to my wedding.

2. i don't lie in my relationships, i let you know the plain truth, so you know what you are getting your self into from the onset,if you like it, take it if not, scram, moreover, i hate looking silly, having to apologise for my mistakes, so not to apologise, i avoid making costly mistakes.

3.why do u want to know my age? who will post their age on nairaland?

4. seriously?,

1. What happened to people being simply honest, You mean every thing you tell me I must verify, Now i have doubt if your name is really Ronke. Why should I do my research when I believed and trusted you to tell the truth. Assuming you did your research and only found out he is younger after the introduction that he is 4yrs younger than you.

2. So why are you not offering the OP the same advice?

3. I want to know if you fall within my age range before we proceed so we wont have this kind of issue after introduction. Pictures? and Quickly too

4. Yes seriously, So you better contact me now or elsee. , ,
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2011
D_BestDoc:

@poster,ure looking for an excuse 2 break up with her why not go ahead and breakup with her instead of coming to nairaland 2 deceive urself.If u were d one dat told d lie,i'm sure breaking up with u will be d last thing on her mind.
It's not as if she is oloder than u re. mtcheew

Breaking up cos a trivial issue as dis

It is trifling and she hid it? It is a big thing to the man! Hin no get choice again?
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by 9jafetish(f): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2011
Akan A1:

I was almost taking u serious b4 i remembered that your the kid with multiple disorders. Fetish naija girl,

me and you will one day become best frds i know that. i will tell you when i am in nigeria.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2011
dayokanu:

1. What happened to people being simply honest, You mean every thing you tell me I must verify, Now i have doubt if your name is really Ronke. Why should I do my research when I believed and trusted you to tell the truth. Assuming you did your research and only found out he is younger after the introduction that he is 4yrs younger than you.

3. I want to know if you fall within my age range before we proceed so we wont have this kind of issue after introduction. Pictures? and Quickly too

Dayouku lets be truthful to oursleves and accept it that we nigerians dont like honesty and truthfulness.Nigerian girls love it when guys lie to them and we nigerian guys also also accept it when girls lie to us as well hence it has now become a daily routine for ladies to lie about their age because they know that the instant they say their true age the guy would take to his heels and dump the girl because we have this ingrained mentality in us that we have to be at least 10 yrs older than the girl we want to date.Girls on the other hand love it when men lie about coming from a royal family or having a family thats very wealthy or claiming to be connected to a rich politician.Everything about we nigerians is built on lies and deceit and most relationships in nigeria are built on lie and deceit as well.One positive thing though i have noticed in white girls is that they dont lie about their age and they are honest and truthful about themselves.If a white girl is a prostitute or a crack addict she would tell you but for a naija girl that is an aristoe she will tell u that she"s a born again christian but at night she goes out in secret sleeping with old men for money when you are not around.That life in nigeria.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by ronkebp(f): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2011
dayokanu:

1. Dayo, this thread no go end today, oooo, that is just me, i will always do my research, for sure, if am dating anybody, that person is in the middle of my fingers oooo, and i am watching, maybe becos am very sensitive shaa. And if i really love the guy i will marry him irrespective of his age. I like older guys, but am always attracted to my age group or few years older than me. so that is just me.

2. i don't have to offer the advice to the poster, his own situation is too late for that type of advice, especially after the intromimo, all i have to tell him is not leave her because of her age.

3. how old are you? or what is your age range?Am not showing you my picture, so just rest on that one, you covered your face in your picture, so no picture for you, moreover my name is really not Ronke, so let me help you stop searching for my name, and am trully 'settled', tongue
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by AkanA1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 16, 2011
9jafetish:

me and you will one day become best frds i know that. i will tell you when i am in nigeria.

Small girl. Let's b honest here, we both know fully well that all ur activities on NL have been full of lies just like the lady in question here in the topic being discussed. U earlier said that u pity any girl that comes close 2 me, y do u wanna put urself in those shoes. All girls r liars. All liars r thieves. I hate liars. I hate thieves,
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by dayokanu(m): 9:12pm On Jun 16, 2011
ronkebp:

1. Dayo, this thread no go end today, oooo, that is just me, i will always do my research, for sure, if am dating anybody, that person is in the middle of my fingers oooo, and i am watching, maybe becos am very sensitive shaa. And if i really love the guy i will marry him irrespective of his age. I like older guys, but am always attracted to my age group or few years older than me. so that is just me.

2. i don't have to offer the advice to the poster, his own situation is too late for that type of advice, especially after the intromimo, all i have to tell him is not leave her because of her age.

3. how old are you? or what is your age range?Am not showing you my picture, so just rest on that one, you covered your face in your picture, so no picture for you, moreover my name is really not Ronke, so let me help you stop searching for my name, and am trully 'settled', tongue

The thread can end in my house if you would come along. You doing your research doesnt mean you would find out anything, The guy might be a perfect operator. Even FBI with all their operatives cant find out everybody and every lie. You like older guys and the poster likes younger girls and thats just him, Why does the girl need to CONN him, You like older guys and a guy 5yrs younger than you comes and tell you he is older than you

2. Its just intomimo and not igbeyawo, Would you want to view a lifetime partner as a liar? So after intromimo you find out the guy is a pathological liar that lies about everything, WOuld you still go ahead?

3. I an seventy-ten years old. I am sure I fall within the age range you want, So you too post a picture even if you like you can cover your eyes cos in mine, only the eyes was covered.

If your name is not Ronke then what is your name and how old are you, Are you a student or do you work, which town are you from and how soon can we go for our intromimo

No problem if you are settled, You can be unsettled and resettled
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by star4(f): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2011
She lied to get her man!! That is Committed!! Instead of thinking oh my God how can she lie to me and what else can she lie about, Think this girl has guts and what will she not do to keep her man!!!

Get over the age thing already! If y'all never had hangs ups about it!?! Girl would never had lied!!!
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by 9jafetish(f): 9:32pm On Jun 16, 2011
Akan A1:

Small girl. Let's b honest here, we both know fully well that all your activities on NL have been full of lies just like the lady in question here in the topic being discussed. U earlier said that u pity any girl that comes close 2 me, y do u wanna put urself in those shoes. All girls r liars. All liars r thieves. I hate liars. I hate thieves,

how do you know their full of lies i really did want to marry , i still kinda do.  yeah ofcourse no girl can handle you, you probably one of those guys that keeps an eye on their gf 24/7 and never let them go out.

but i am not ur gf am i, i wanna be ur best frd.

and no everyone lies not just girls , guys, lie to my frds all the time to get laid.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by 9jafetish(f): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2011
but again girls and guys can't be frds,so i guess we should get married.
Re: My Fiancee Lied About Her Age by dayokanu(m): 10:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
star*:

She lied to get her man!! That is Committed!! Instead of thinking oh my God how can she lie to me and what else can she lie about, Think this girl has guts and what will she not do to keep her man!!!

Get over the age thing already! If y'all never had hangs ups about it!?! Girl would never had lied!!!

So she can do anything to keep her man even Jazz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Choose One(pic) / Was I Slutty And Will Any Guy Ever Marry Me And Trust Me, And Love Me? / Guys If You Haven't Gotten Yourself A Foreign Chic You Are Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.