Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 (15916 Views)

How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life / Relationship Life / Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by toolate2fail(m): 8:11pm On Dec 24, 2021
As for me it was a cool one we both love each other, the year to us was a romantic year we are married together with 2 kids.
Just that financial burden is mostly on me but I am not complaining, I thank God.
2022, I have some plans and I know with God help we will achieve them. Tell us about ur wife/ boi/ girl friend How will u rate your love life in this 2021.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by DispatcherLagos: 8:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
Didn't have any relationship. I was busy "fixing my life" . I intend to build one by next year.

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Savedday: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
One of the worst thing that can ever happen to a man is to be a simp. Pls, snap out of simphood.

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by paulolee(m): 9:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
just like lil kesh n solid star music career....love just disappeared
lovers became strangers just bcoz she kept visiting her male friends at weekends which I dnt like n she said she cnt stop it bcoz its fun for her n dey help her pay "huge bills" dt i cnt pay
DTS d same bea dt once told me dt she is hoping dt our relationship leads to marriage dis year or next
I realized I wasted 1 year n few months of my life n av to dump the slut n focus on my life n business, I hope next year gvs me a bea dt I deserve not an entitled confused LovePeddler..

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Demigod22: 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Hmmm, after what I experienced in Cynthia's hand in 2021, I lost my ability to love romantically. From January 1st of this year, I have been having reckless sexual intercourse with different girls, and I always make clear that anything we are doing is cruise. Few of them confessed love to me, but Cynthia has killed that part of me.

Next year I hope to work on my emotions for good, but if doing what I did for Cynthia is the only way to fall in love, then I don't want to love again.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Anobella: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
toolate2fail:
As for me it was a cool one we both love each other, the year to us was a romantic year we are married together with 2 kids.
Just that financial burden is mostly on me but I am not complaining, I thank God.
2022, I have some plans and I know with God help we will achieve them. Tell us about ur wife/ boi/ girl friend How will u rate your love life in this 2021.

I have been single since 2011
I no date any person I no die .
I pray I don't even fall into any relationship and I pray I don't even pray to be in any relationship you sure in your own side that the relationship is going well do you know her mind ..

Since 2011 I can list my achievement
3bnb
6 etc
And so on

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by EmzyT: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2021
Pheeeew!

Well, nothing much! Had this girl I was crushing on so bad, the feeling was mutual. Like, we loved each other, talked about how our relationship would be, how she's gonna be wearing my cloths and all that! but I later changed my mind, Wasn't really ready for Relationship (Because I came to realize from my nairaland brothers that Uni relationship is a Total waste of Energy, Time and Emotions) So the feelings I had for her faded! It's really Painful, like watching someone whom you discuss endlessly via chats and calls with, knows too much about you, vibe Alot, her friends already knows something is between you two, whenever you pass, they way they stare at you and Sometimes whisper and smile with each other would tell you they've heard some things about you from the girl and then all of a Sudden, the person switches up on you embarassed

I'd be on my own and babe would call me to tell me she's coming to my lodge! She'll come and nothing will happen. She'd just lye on the bed, watch some movies on my DStv, eat if need be And then stay for sometime before going. I don't know why her case is different though coz I've devoured almost every girl that has come to my room, unless if I'm not in the mood or she isn't (Which she'll still come next time)

Whenever I pick up my phone to call and tell her to come over, she'd come immediately! Funny thing is, the orge to have sex with her NEVER comes. And she might even be wanting me to make the move o grin

Please Don't come and start telling me how;

She'll stop coming to my place (Which I hardly invite to sef, she comes at will most of the time) and giving me attitude when another guy starts fucking her or how she would see me as if I'm not man enough because I haven't made the move to fvck her

I don't care!!! I've already made my Decision and so I care less about what comes out of it afterwards

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by LaSenior: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
cheesy

It has been a thorn in the flesh but I swear to settle things off with my ungrateful girlfriend sometimes I think that God wanted to punish me with this girl I am the faithful type in relationship but with her constant attitudes I am forced to look outside so come 2022 I will try possible best to keep a woman who has the intention to see me grow

Out of my dry pocket I gave bae 10k she rejected saying is too small infact it is an embrassment me giving her 10k I then added another 10k she grudgingly collected it , she has been showing me the red flag and I am only rounding up my parrol with her , since her family accepts me I think I should just stay as family friends then if they asked me why we are not dating anymore I will just lay it bare to them , ever since I met this girl Baba no get savings anymore am always unlucky with girls

Right now e red for me as money never drop for aza

Am a mumu man chai things we do for love

2022 i don't have will be my new slogan if you can't wait then go follow other guys I can't come and kill myself

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
“Cum and pay” all through the year.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by slawormiir: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Ain't no niggar of relationship

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by iamyemiakins(m): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
Error 404

Never been in a relationship before

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by AntichristXXX: 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
If I start sef we no go leave here today, make I sha use this chicken and wine hold body. But na thunder go fire Omotola wherever she dey.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by obi4eze(m): 1:48pm On Dec 25, 2021
E
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Houseofglam7(f): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Twas like Nigeria’s economy; in shambles undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by ADude(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
cry
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by bigpicture001: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Disastrous... My best ever babe so far left me.... D girl dump my broke ass. I was devastated

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Fidelismaria: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

Relationship na scam!

Flee for your life!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Creditalerts: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
Carchoice:
“Cum and pay” all through the year.
yes pay as you go grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by kennyz247(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2021
best year for me ooo
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by wiseone28: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Me and myself

I didn't send urgent 2k.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Here to read comments. Merry Xmas to us all

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
wo!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the girl i dey meet like this don get bf, i don humble myself jeje

7 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by legba1(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Wahala for..........
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Kingpele(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Haba, I don't think this is Fp worthy but again if u are in a relationship that includes having premarital sex ,you might have it rough cos,the trust won't be there ,in your mind u will think if these girl or guy is giving it to me when we are not even married ,she or he will be giving it to someone else without considering me,after all she is giving it to me without her parents consent, sex outside marriage breaks trust in relationships but sex in marriage bonds the couple..the way my relationship was this year ,I pray it remains or even improve next years cos am happily married for more than a decade

19 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Dukio: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
I humbly recommend this Mesmer for your transactions.

We buy Skrill, Neteller and Bitcoin. We provide the fastest payment. Our trial will convince you. My WhatsApp number: My link only leads to +2348027586948 don't trade with any other number that's not the one stated.

Nairaland profile: www.nairaland.com/mesmer

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Olavenza(m): 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
toolate2fail:

Congratulations bro! As for my own in 2021, Baba! E blank oooo. But I know 2022 no go blank.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Omicron007: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
shocked

2021 was a year I met my favourite Nairalander online @Datboredberry.
Babe is an epitome of intelligence with a mix of sarcasm and a dash of humour.
Merry Christmas and complements of the season to you.

15 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Goodtidenings: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
Visit us daily @ www.kingsmedics.com
for your everyday health tips like this ones below ����

Never Go To Bed Angry To Avoid Negativity Within Yourself

https://kingsmedics.com/never-go-to-bed-angry-to-avoid-negativity-within-yourself/

Start Everyday With A Glass Of Water For Stronger Immunity

https://kingsmedics.com/start-everyday-with-a-glass-of-water-for-stronger-immunity/

Get Enough Sunlight Everyday To Enjoy The Optimal Level Of Vitamin D

https://kingsmedics.com/get-enough-sunlight-everyday-to-live-longer/

Friends Are Golden: Maintain A Good Social Relationship To Stay Healthier

https://kingsmedics.com/friends-are-golden-maintain-a-good-social-relationship/

Drinking Water Reduces Aging, Wrinkles And Scars
https://kingsmedics.com/drinking-water-reduces-aging-wrinkles-and-scars/

Sugary Drinks Increase The Risk Of Heart Disease And Metabolic Syndrome

https://kingsmedics.com/sugary-drinks-increase-the-risk-of-heart-disease/

Reading a book after a stressful day can help reduce stress by 68%
https://kingsmedics.com/fastest-way-to-reduce-stress-by-68/

Antibiotics Misuse Makes Them Lose Power
https://kingsmedics.com/antibiotics-misuse-makes-them-lose-power/

Morning Stretching is Very
Wonderful And Beneficial

https://kingsmedics.com/morning-stretching-is-very-wonderful-and-beneficial/

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by AfonjaConehead: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
BitterSweet grin
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Lamasta(m): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
TheSiegeIsOver

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Jack005(m): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2021
No relationship going to two years now.At times I miss having a girlfriend but on the other hand,i look at the pros and cons and then I realize that the cons outweighs the pros..so I just stay single .

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by ESANMEA(f): 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Good for you..
Mine was horrible mehn... It was fun till around April then, strange things started happening and everything finally shattered in the first week of June..
Since then till now, I still dey reason my life wink wink

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Best Valentine's Day and Gift / 10 Common Ladies Body Language That Guys Should Know. / I Have A Boyfriend, But I'm Falling for This New Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.