Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 (15964 Views)

How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life / Relationship Life / Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
obinna58:

E fit happen, women this days are terrible.

Nobe lie bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Jessica57(f): 5:46pm On Dec 25, 2021
Well I thought We had something going on fine…. Oga relocated to Abuja…. All through those times he was away I thought he was really busy like he always tell me due to the fact that he neither call nor text me anymore. I never knew he had someone else he was seeing over there. His sister just sent me the invite of his wedding which is happening on the 28th of this month… I have been crying since . Now my heart aces so badly. NOTE..I did everything a lady could have done to make a relationship work. I guess we weren’t meant to be. I’m really really trying to move on but my heart aces so bad right now and I live alone…. I just pray I don’t hurt myself…. Maybe I loved him more than he loved me.. this breakfast is the worst I have ever gotten. My Xmas is ruined .

17 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Greatfullheart: 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
Relationship has been a hell. I have always been the one to get hurt. I'll love easily and get hurt at the end. Am tired

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Julius209(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
My relationship going smoothly but reading comments here scare me oo.Guys have chopped breakfast ooo �

5 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Enny2013(f): 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
HonestFriend:
My relationship spent over 6 months in comma, before giving up..
Lol...

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by MightySirKay(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2021
The only relationship I had this year lasted for just 2 months after aunty pulled a knife just because I went out with my brother without telling her. A lot happened that night but I'm glad I survived. Would have been stuck with a 28 years old knife wielding babe. No relationship till further notice because each time I remember that scenario, my heart dey always cut.

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Julius209(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jessica57:
Well I thought We had something going on fine…. Oga relocated to Abuja…. All through those times he was away I thought he was really busy like he always tell me due to the fact that he neither call nor text me anymore. I never knew he had someone else he was seeing over there. His sister just sent me the invite of his wedding which is happening on the 28th of this month… I have been crying since . Now my heart aces so badly. NOTE..I did everything a lady could have done to make a relationship work. I guess we weren’t meant to be. I’m really really trying to move on but my heart aces so bad right now and I live alone…. I just pray I don’t hurt myself…. Maybe I loved him more than he loved me.. this breakfast is the worst I have ever gotten. My Xmas is ruined .
Shit happens in life .I know it's not easy but you just have to put yourself together and move on .He is not meant for you.What it is meant for you will never pass you by.It's human being that left you and not God .I pray you find your soul mate soon(A man that really loves you and pretender)
My two cents

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by razzydoo(m): 6:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mafejopami, are you there...are you there??
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Sorry aunty,ur husband shall locate you in jesus name!!!
Jessica57:

4 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Entered this year being in a situationship.... We finally broke up early this year... Met a new guy who was actually nice but he just wanted to smash without commitment so I left. I just wash my hand commot for anything wey be like relationship until I get job...... Hoping to meet someone new in 2022, the future is bright.
Merry Christmas Nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by freedomchild: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jessica57:
don't worry dear. Better days and a better man is ahead.. Just take heart dear. I'm really touched

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Jessica57(f): 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Thanks guys… I really appreciate your words of encouragement….. I haven’t really been lucky with guys.

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Topsyharry: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Nothing to write all about
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Mexyz(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2021
[quote author=Jessica57 post=108810213]Well I thought We had something going on fine…. Oga relocated to Abuja…. All through those times he was away I thought he was really busy like he always tell me due to the fact that he neither call nor text me anymore. I never knew he had someone else he was seeing over there. His sister just sent me the invite of his wedding which is happening on the 28th of this month… I have been crying since . Now my heart aces so badly. NOTE..I did everything a lady could have done to make a relationship work. I guess we weren’t meant to be. I’m really really trying to move on but my heart aces so bad right now and I live alone…. I just pray I don’t hurt myself…. Maybe I loved him more than he loved me.. this breakfast is the worst I have ever gotten. My Xmas is ruined .[/quote

I know it hurts so bad and everything would seem meaningless, but hold on.
You will get over it with time, so sorry it had to come this period of joy and happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by SpiritLifeNG: 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

2021 was a year I met my favourite Nairalander online @Datboredberry.
Babe is an epitome of intelligence with a mix of sarcasm and a dash of humour.
Merry Christmas and complements of the season to you.

simp

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by sync(f): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
It was a terrible year romantically
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by toolate2fail(m): 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Frankspot:
I found love just when I gave up on love... But then we are having a fight today grin
y nah?
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by toolate2fail(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2021
Khaleepha5681:
I am 21,turning 22 in January.

I am not lucky to be in relationship for a nanosecond.

I always fight girls. Once I love a girl and show her signal, I get mad at her when she pretend to not understand. It saddens me.

A girl that I used to love told me she love me but I rejected. Why?
so what exactly do you want in 2022 sir?
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by porthouse7(f): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Aguilar:
see this lesbo
am a guy with long prick
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2021
2DADDEY:
SMH ex girlfriend gave me gonorrhea still called it a quit. Don't seem I can love a woman dearly again.
Gonorrhoea? How did you not know that she was seeing someone else? What happened to using protection?......You all should be careful ọ.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2021
ManAdii:
My own be say I end the year with my gf missing her period o. Pregnancy don enter.
Congratulations Papa Ejima.....Lol
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Simp
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2021
Jessica57:
Sending you e-hugs...... Just take each day as it comes, before you know, you'll be fine......I was in your situation early this year, now I am doing okay.....So sorry.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Aww!!! Thank you! You're extremely kind! embarassed

I'm not sure I deserve this though... So many people don't like me... grin

But I'm so grateful you do! kiss

Merry Christmas!!! Wishing you the best!

3 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Eastcaostboy: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2021
toolate2fail:
As for me it was a cool one we both love each other, the year to us was a romantic year we are married together with 2 kids.
Just that financial burden is mostly on me but I am not complaining, I thank God.
2022, I have some plans and I know with God help we will achieve them. Tell us about ur wife/ boi/ girl friend How will u rate your love life in this 2021.
Go get bags forget relationships money is the relationship
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Omicron007: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Aww!!! Thank you! You're extremely kind! embarassed

I'm not sure I deserve this though... So many people don't like me... grin

But I'm so grateful you do! kiss

Merry Christmas!!! Wishing you the best!

Many people may not like you because you don't see things from their lame perspective.
I am a guy and I'm proudly feminist.
I don't care what others say.
You are my Nairalander of the year.

Much love.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Owologbo(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
toolate2fail:
As for me it was a cool one we both love each other, the year to us was a romantic year we are married together with 2 kids.
Just that financial burden is mostly on me but I am not complaining, I thank God.
2022, I have some plans and I know with God help we will achieve them. Tell us about ur wife/ boi/ girl friend How will u rate your love life in this 2021.
No relationship bro. it's all me and myself.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Kenneth10110(m): 8:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
LaSenior:
Baba my own just dey chop me dry she said I can't afford her this is the girl I spend 10k weekly for I take care of her bills yet the ingrate geh mouth talk nonsense ,the style I am going to use to walk out of her Life will shock her

40k a month just save that cash for three months and ask urself what ur bae is offering you yet no appreciation. Let me tell u the truth ur a big simp.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Dybala11(m): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2021
webnerd:

You go finally enter one na.

Naija baes ànd Heartbreaks, Its the soul's baptism
Boss if God grant my requests, then I won't have to bother about Nigerian girls again cos I'll be in a saner climate. So need for the prophecy that I'll get served breakfast by 9ja babes. grin
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omicron007:

Many people may not like you because you don't see things from their lame perspective.
I am a guy and I'm proudly feminist.
I don't care what others say.
You are my Nairalander of the year.

Much love.
Thank you! ❤ embarassed

Can I ask you a question? grin

If you don't mind?!
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Omicron007: 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2021
Datboredberry:
Thank you! ❤ embarassed

Can I ask you a question? grin

If you don't mind?!

Go ahead
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omicron007:

Go ahead
Is this an alternate account? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Problems Only Big Butted Girls Will Understand / This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.