Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 (15972 Views)

How My 70kg Is Affecting My Relationship Life / Relationship Life / Please Advise Me On My Relationship Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Justkatty(f): 6:24am On Dec 27, 2021
Stargurl20:

Never knew they're responsible and nice men on NL o ... Most have given me nothing but bad impression so far
You know some person's here came here for fun, some to learn, some to look for who to insult BUT that doesn't stop the fact that, they are things we all need to make us grow stronger or wiser.

Sincerely mine was just a comment I made, which only God knows I just said it without having anything in mind, I don't know how he picked interest in me, and he has been a super blessing to me.
I'll advice keep giving love a chance but be careful especially to those guys with venom.
Your search will soon be over.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Stargurl20(f): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2021
Justkatty:
You know some person's here came here for fun, some to learn, some to look for who to insult BUT that doesn't stop the fact that, they are things we all need to make us grow stronger or wiser.

Sincerely mine was just a comment I made, which only God knows I just said it without having anything in mind, I don't know how he picked interest in me, and he has been a super blessing to me.
I'll advice keep giving love a chance but be careful especially to those guys with venom.
Your search will soon be over.
Thank so much.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Anobella: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2021
Brarrie:
Just pulling your legs tho you shld get lost too grin

I was only joking with u
It's fine
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by femalecobra: 7:23pm On Dec 27, 2021
I no date o in 2021. Met no one ��. Maybe 2022 would be my year
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Realhommie(m): 8:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Broke up in October. Currently back to being single again. embarassed embarassed
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Liyastitches(f): 9:06am On Feb 01, 2022
ShowmeHeaven:

I can't even seem to move on.
It's painful to accept the obvious, it's even more painful to let go. Even when I've been left behind. I'm drowning in the deluge of it.

If you truly love someone, you gonna learn to let them go
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
ShowmeHeaven:
When I got served the breakfast. My heart was shattered into smithereens. My sky turned grey, my world became a solitary confinement. The pain was beyond words. I cried, yes I did. That doesn't make me 'a simp or less of a man'. I cried cause I loved and desired her beyond words, if there's a feeling stronger than love, that is what I feel for her.

So you never cheated on her, not once? How long were you together?
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by ShowmeHeaven(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
nighter:

So you never cheated on her, not once? How long were you together?

Never. Ironically she can even attest to the fact that I can't cheat on her.

We dated for almost 4yrs.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
ShowmeHeaven:

Never. Ironically she can even attest to the fact that I can't cheat on her.

We dated for almost 4yrs.

Because you loved her, personal values or both? Be sincere, please. Asking for personal reasons.
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by ShowmeHeaven(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2022
nighter:

Because you loved her, personal values or both? Be sincere, please. Asking for personal reasons.

Both. To me, she was 'all I could ever ask for' .
Re: Tell Us How Your Relationship Life Went In This 2021 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2022
ShowmeHeaven:

Both. To me, she was 'all I could ever ask for' .

Alright.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

l / My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / Must Your Partner Sit In The Front Sit When Driving ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.