Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Pictures Of The Uk - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Uk (18940 Views)

How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / Nigerians In The Uk: Stand Up Or Fall / Save The Stress: Apply For The Uk Visa Anywhere In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by simplyme3(f): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2007
@Edi

and what r u trying to do?
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by simplyme3(f): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2007
kindly shut the f up!
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by funkybaby(f): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2007
@ simply_me

the dumb ass[b] ''assule''[/b] claims to have a HSMP,  he is a rotten liar. Last time i checked, HSMP was for Highly Skilled Professionals.
Which Highly Skilled Professional will take pictures of bus stops,trains, road signs and people walking on the streets and post them on a public forum all because he stays in Leeds I would have expected something much better from an Highly Skilled Professional,  don't you think so girlfriend 
Dont trade issues with the idiot regarding your status in UK. Maybe he thinks we all are illegits like he is.

@ ansule
anusule:

@funkybaby?
u knw what, nt every nigerian abroad forced his/her way in. for your information 'funkinbaby' i came through hsmp. aint no jjc by the way. been to five countries. do u want names? don't bother, your not my class. why shld i bother tellin' u?

You have already mentioned it here in this forum that it took you 17 (SEVENTEEN YEARS) after sufferring cry cry  in naija to get to jand,  my dear, i was born into wealth and i am still swimming in wealth right now.

besides that, the 17years you spent sufferring in naija, i have been in and out several courntries, infact, right now, i am bored. so the issue of funky being a deportee or whatever does not arise.
i have told you before and i will tell you again,  your deportation line is the dumbest and silliest remark anyone has ever passed to me on nairaland.
If truly you came in legally through HSMP,that is, a Highly Skilled Professional, then think and act like it !!! angry

Eastcoast:

O my gosh, na wa for all the comment this simple thread has generated. Having said that, i believe that the last time I checked, there was freedom of speech and expression of opinion. If you don't like this thread, everyone is free to read something else. Afterall, there are approximately 60,000 other topics to comment on or at least read that may appeal to you. I looked at all the pictures on this thread and I must confess, I found them quite interesting.

this is a public forum and i can comment on any topic i choose to comment on. what is interesting about pictures of buses, road signs and people working on the streets
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by mrpataki(m): 7:09pm On Aug 08, 2007
[center]just passing by, [/center]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by Imani(f): 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2007
Please let everyone cool down. Phew

There is nothing that special about the UK anyway.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by mrpataki(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2007
Please Imani say it again!

No matter how much you keep drumming that phrase, they will never believe you!

Seriously, for those dying to come here, I tell you it can be frustrating at times. I will take pictures of the whites here tomorrow and all you can read on their faces is frustration!
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by TheOne2(m): 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2007
I thought Anusule is a 19 year old boy who had never worked before until he got a per hour job that he didn't last a day on 2 months ago? When did he start getting HSMP? He has just made a fool of himself just because of wanting to prove that the UK is all in all and that he's better than anybody in naija. (He wrote the above in the thread on "your first job abroad?" which I can't be bothered to go searching for). I'm actually surprised that I clearly remember what he wrote in that thread.

I think he should just make his point without embellishing them with falsehood. Nobody will begrudge him if he says he is still struggling, so far as he is not steaing or doing anything illegal.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by mrpataki(m): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2007
The One:

I thought Anusule is a 19 year old boy who had never worked before until he got a per hour job that he didn't last a day on 2 months ago? When did he start getting HSMP? He has just made a fool of himself just because of wanting to prove that the UK is all in all and that he's better than anybody in naija. (He wrote the above in the thread on "your first job abroad?" which I can't be bothered to go searching for). I'm actually surprised that I clearly remember what he wrote in that thread.

I think he should just make his point without embellishing them with falsehood. Nobody will begrudge him if he says he is still struggling, so far as he is not steaing or doing anything illegal.
shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin

Chei,
19 year old boy dey claim HSMP shocked shocked shocked shocked

If you continue like this, seriously you will soon be deported embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by DisGuy: 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2007
@ the one i think it was his dad who's on hsmp(he said so himself) so that's what he's benefiting from and please cut him some slack the boy young small
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by funkybaby(f): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2007
@the one
thanks dear smiley just imagine the fool, trying to come here and give the impression that jand is paradise.

The One:

@anusule

wind don blow, fowl(anusule's) yansh don dey exposed.
f**king wannabe,  that is what you are ! God save you say na internet dey seperate us,  wetin i for tell you, walahi, you will cry back to nigeria. idiot !!!

mrpataki:

shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin

Chei,
19 year old boy dey claim HSMP shocked shocked shocked shocked

If you continue like this, seriously you will soon be deported embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

@mrpataki
don't mind the boy. yes, he will soon be deported if he carries on like this !
my dear, i will talk to you tomorrow. don't be mad at me please. i now have what i promised wink
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2007
ok.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 10:19pm On Aug 08, 2007
pls funkybaby and simplyme, tesco's pix is on the way. d u also want asda's? i cld get it for u.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2007
i might still b nineteen, bt wat. i waz damn infuriated by those girls or ladies. pls sorry for confusions.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by tboy1(m): 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2007
Tower Bridge

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by simplyme3(f): 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2007
i'll slip pepper up your butt hole.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by mrpataki(m): 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2007
@ funkybaby,
Will be waiting for your message then. Dont make promises you cannot fulfil wink
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2007
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alarm don blow

anusule u do well

at least I laugh tire dis night

jus respect urself okay

and humbly post pics of the uk alrit as they 'excite'

I think i have a better grasp on where u're coming from
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by Tats(m): 1:37am On Aug 09, 2007
@Anusule.
I am glad you finally humbled yourself after all the barrages from members. Its a good sign for a chap like you. Anyway, "technically" you are highly skilled (abi no be so?). Afterall, the son of a British citizen is also British, so the son of a HSMP holder is also highly skilled  grin.

Continue to post your pictures man, or how else will @mrpataki, @funkybaby and @simply_me keep on exchanging messages with you?  smiley
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by YangaRat: 6:49am On Aug 09, 2007
Any time when you see say woman dey abuse one particular man and them no gree leave am alone, na him be say DEM LIKE AM, and them dey take style dey force conversation with am.

Na you I dey salute so  o, Amusule, because how as all this woman them dey halla your name every minute, I go talk true say me I dey jealous you no be small.   I sure say if you give them ya phone number, you go come see how as them dey phone you every day to find way come dey follow you take picture for London for inside ya office.   

Amusule na beg I dey beg o.  When you don select the one when you like out of all those woman when no gree stop to dey call ya name, make you allow me to see one wey go let me too testify say my own eye don see wonder when mouth no fit talk am.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by godslead(f): 2:57pm On Aug 09, 2007
some people like quarrel pass fight o shocked
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by tboy1(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2007
Big Ben

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by funkybaby(f): 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2007
@tboy1

good work. those are the kind of 'educative' pictures we want to see.

@anusule

no, thank you dearie. tesco is just fine.

anusule:

please funkybaby and simplyme, tesco's pix is on the way. d u also want asda's? i cld get it for u.

@tats

Tats:

@Anusule.
I am glad you finally humbled yourself after all the barrages from members. Its a good sign for a chap like you. [b]Anyway, "technically" you are highly skilled (abi no be so?). Afterall, the son of a British citizen is also British, so the son of a HSMP holder is also highly skilled grin.[/b]Continue to post your pictures man, or how else will @mrpataki, @funkybaby and @simply_me keep on exchanging messages with you? smiley

abi o.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by funkybaby(f): 4:03pm On Aug 09, 2007
@mrpataki
cantb remember the hotmail id nor password. reach me on xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com. am online
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by mrpataki(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2007
sent you a mail.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by tboy1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2007
More Carnival Pics:

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by egin(m): 6:26pm On Aug 09, 2007
tboy1:

More Carnival Pics:
These girls are ugly.  Next time please post nicer pics.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by tboy1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2007
egin:

These girls are ugly. Next time please post nicer pics.

@ egin
You can go to Nottinghill Carnival and take ur own beautiful pictures.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by edihospita: 7:54pm On Aug 09, 2007
@Edi

and what r u trying to do

I believe you are educated, my post was simple enough for to understand, or was it? Anyway i think you are just stubborn and will make a very combative wife, very successful entrepenure cos you dont give up and a control freak to your children and friends cos you are the only one with the right answers. Anyway, i wont be drawn into meaningless arguements that can change nothing.
More grease to your elbow, or should i say fingers?
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by InCarNav: 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2007
@Siena - because u r all fools.
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2007
london city hall

Re: Pictures Of The Uk by omoge(f): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2007
nice shape. looks like Armadillo (sp)
Re: Pictures Of The Uk by anusule(m): 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2007
obalende suya, london

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trailer Falls In Agege Railway Crossing This Morning - Photos / Airport Officials Collecting Money In Place Of COVID-19 Test - Sahara Reporters / Driver Knocks Down Mad Man In Umuahia,Runs Away(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.