Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos (30103 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Truvelisback(m): 6:13am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:
Was bored. Couldn't cook because of the busy week and series of church programs. So , I decided to solo out and relax.

First pic, my first meal of the year after which
I set out to have a stonecold ice cream. though the place was crowded. So,, I just settled for some photo shoot.
Thats me radiating the glory of God Almighty.

U are beautiful and also a shy type but learn to control ur anger and usage of words.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are beautiful and also a shy type but learn to control ur anger and usage of words.

Thanks but I'm not a shy person.

Anger? My anger level is normal like every other person or who doesn't get angry?

Use of words?
Can you give me one good example of a bad word I've used on here so far?
Please I'll be waiting in the comment section tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Truvelisback(m): 6:39am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

Anger? My anger level is normal like every other person or who doesn't get angry?

Use of words?
Lol, u are An hot tempered person. Anyway, let's forget it. I don't want to sound judgemental.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lol, u are An hot tempered person. Anyway, let's forget it. I don't want to sound judgemental.

Ok. I'm not hot tempered. I'm just easily irritated. undecided.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Truvelisback(m): 7:00am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

Both.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Lifeisgoody: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2022
Seems you stay around Ojuelegba
Mercychen:
Was bored. Couldn't cook because of the busy week and series of church programs. So , I decided to solo out and relax.

I set out to have a stonecold ice cream. though the place was crowded. So,, I just settled for some photo shoot.

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2022
Lost a loved one yesterday. It wasn't funny
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by porthouse7(f): 9:18am On Jan 02, 2022
u can't cook in ur house on d first day of d year, and u no show us d guy wey buy u d rice and cold stone

11 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by BRATISLAVA: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

Who was taking your pictures?

8 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Irupetepete: 9:23am On Jan 02, 2022
ahnie:
Me just flying Keke and bike today upandan like ASABA Halle berry.

Pls note....to those that would attack me,nor use your negative energy boil my ripe beans
My head nor correct this night o.

Mercychen you're looking beautiful!!!!if to say I be man,na to rush you from behind be the kontos grin.
ahnie, abeg you go teach me that your frying business o, will appreciate maybe a detailed write up..
Just wanna start my life from somewhere, no matter how little... Yours truly,
SOUTH-ni - yi
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by sleekman(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2022
True true ya head no correct grin cheesy
ahnie:

Pls note....to those that would attack me,nor use your negative energy boil my ripe beans

Mercychen you're looking beautiful!!!!if to say I be man,na to rush you from behind be the kontos grin.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by opius: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2022
WAO!!! Beautiful you ❤️...it high time we work on having profile pictures oo.. just look at op, is she not beautiful ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:25am On Jan 02, 2022
I made N2'400 yesterday. Close up @ 1759, hanged out with some dudes, took some Legend and ciroc. Retire home by 1am and here I am, cleaning my house, trying to trash out some old clothes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Kriss216: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2022
Funny enough, I know this girl woman

I got plenty things to talk about the photos.

Who took the photos?
Why heavy make up just for food?
You for chop two times if you're buying the food with your money?
Why can't you eat what you can afford even on a free table?

Answer these ones first...more are coming

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by KiNg0G: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2022
All this one's whenever get husband self
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by superintendents(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

Use of words?
can I have your digit pls..

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by larula: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2022
Since you see food as achievement to begin the year with please endeavor to show us next year what that protruding tummy looks like

grin

9 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Homeboiy: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2022
Work on your tummy

I was thinking that you are pregnant

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2022
Lifeisgoody:
Seems you stay around Ojuelegba

Nope.

opius:
WAO!!! Beautiful you ❤️...it high time we work on having profile pictures oo.. just look at op, is she not beautiful ?

Thanks for the compliment dear.

BRATISLAVA:

Who was taking your pictures?

Camera man. undecided

porthouse7:
u can't cook in ur house on d first day of d year, and u no show us d guy wey buy u d rice and cold stone

Guy? I went solo o. Not with any guy.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by dangotesmummy: 9:35am On Jan 02, 2022
Too many bile mouthed people on nairaland undecided

7 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by superintendents(m): 9:36am On Jan 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
Mercychen:

KiNg0G:
Dm me..
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by dangotesmummy: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2022
That looks like Mr Biggs Na them dey get red tray or serve with red tray Na their signature be that.but how much did you buy that yeye looking jollof Rice and Moi Moi undecided
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Omeizadean(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2022
ahnie:

But u talk like man.
How are we sure u re not one of those girls in baggy jeans rushing couchies with we guys?
Mercy dey do u like cleaning her plates�

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by dangotesmummy: 9:37am On Jan 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
if she no come get husband Nko? undecided make she die or what? undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by superintendents(m): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2022
KiNg0G:
give me ur acc details and don't utter any rubbish again..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2022
Homeboiy:
Work on your tummy

I was thinking that you are pregnant

I don't have a big tummy. That top is a free top, not fitted that's why it looks like that.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Omeizadean(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2022
MercyChen u wolfed all these food down because of one minute studio session?
U must be a foodie but it gives u beautiful curves no be lie.
I like how u started ur year by treating urself nice.
Fine girl no man...I for like to be ur bestie sha.

6 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by dangotesmummy: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2022
larula:
Since you see food as achievement to begin the year with please endeavor to show us next year what that protruding tummy looks like

grin
I think it is because of the top she's wearing

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Homeboiy: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

I don't have a big tummy. That top is a free top, not fitted that's why it looks like that.

Ok

Happy new year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by SPLENDID25(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
hmmm, u try sha! Turn make i see something.
grin werey leleyi...lol

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by JaneYave(f): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2022
Next time, add more vitamins,salad of any kind. Thank God for the Jellof, it had a bit of vegetables. Nice one lady!

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2022
Nwa di salasala! Don't worry make I hit this money so big I go surprise you. I won't lower my voice I want her to hear me talk.. Happy New Year shaa.. Enjoy! Its not easy for someone to be eating full plate of food in your country now. Kudos!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Things No One Tells You About Marriage! / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / Wife To Separate From Husband For Relocating Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.