Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,303 members, 7,829,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos (30087 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Jespet97: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Too much editing for the picture o
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Sophiemama:
Please,dont start with negative vibes. Be happy that she has food to eat and she also has the appetite to eat. That person you feel is a pauper today can be elevated the next minute. Mercy deserves to eat good food,do makeup,take photoshoots and be happy. She will not answer any of your questions because she owes no explanation.

God bless you.

Happy new year.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by mirinder: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kriss216:
Funny enough, I know this girl woman

I got plenty things to talk about the photos.

Who took the photos?
Why heavy make up just for food?
You for chop two times if you're buying the food with your money?
Why can't you eat what you can afford even on a free table?

Answer these ones first...more are coming
her face rings a bell on one hookup app
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Munzy14(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kriss216:

No Nairaland girl is worth to be called a Tiger. You can use Hen to address them.
Lion Vs Hen.

Smh....you will not kill me with laughter grin grin grin

Hen kwa..
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by samorobo: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:
Was bored. Couldn't cook because of the busy week and series of church programs. So , I decided to solo out and relax.

First pic, my first meal of the year after which
I set out to have a stonecold ice cream. though the place was crowded. So,, I just settled for some photo shoot.
Thats me radiating the glory of God Almighty.

Lol you came to show off with chicken and rice. Sorry I wasn’t impressed. This is demeaning I must say.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Mamijoh(f): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:
Was bored. Couldn't cook because of the busy week and series of church programs. So , I decided to solo out and relax.

First pic, my first meal of the year after which
I set out to have a stonecold ice cream. though the place was crowded. So,, I just settled for some photo shoot.
Thats me radiating the glory of God Almighty.

Enjoy yourself my dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
samorobo:

Lol you came to show off with chicken and rice. Sorry I wasn’t impressed. This is demeaning I must say.

Lol... Show off? I don't even like chicken if they had beef, I would have preferred it. Mind you, there tons of threads here showcasing all types of food and no one ever said they are showing off because we all catching cruise here. So I wonder why this chikini rice is a big deal to you. Hian!

Mamijoh:
Enjoy yourself my dear

Thank you my love.
Compliments of the season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by TruthUntold: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Olami90:
Good morning to you all

I really need help of someone that is so skilled in tech to help me track and retrieve my stolen phone.
i have not been comfortable since it was stolen yesterday.
And if anyone here can tag/refer to someone they are sure can help me out on this, I will sincerely appreciate....

#OP, pardon me for using your thread (hopefully you can understand how i feel right now)
eyya sorry eh. hope say the phone is clean sha. heard the new trend is to turn people's intimate photos into NFTs these days, make that dough and stuff. I hope you find it.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
Oh my!.... You look so cute mam... I wish I have even half of your look.... Happy new year ma....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
Too many bile mouthed people on nairaland undecided
as in ehh.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Doradorwa:
Oh my!.... You look so cute mam... I wish I have even half of your look.... Happy new year ma....

Thanks my dear.

Happy new year my love.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Afonasa(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
You definitely look good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 12:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kriss216:

Bro, what's the economic benefit of the tiger in them to this forum?
They will have no peace here until they change their ways.

Wait, let me greet my beloved sister. Sister Mariangeles, Good morning sis.. how was your night?

Dear brother Kriss,

It is too early in the year to start being mean to you.
Cooperate please.
Help me to help you.

Thanks and regards. smiley
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Kriss216: 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

Dear brother Kriss,

It is too early in the year to start being mean to you.
Cooperate please.
Help me to help you.

Thanks and regards. smiley
Don't be nice, sister Mariah

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kriss216:

Don't be nice, sister Mariah

Part of my new year's resolution is to be nice to you.
Don't ruin it maka na o ga a ka gi a ka n'ahu.

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Kriss216: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mariangeles:

Part of my new year's resolution is to be nice to you.
Don't ruin it maka na o ga a ka gi a ka n'ahu.
I hate it when you're nice to me.

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by MummyMalik: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
money121:
Seen

grin
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by omooba969(m): 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
BabbanBura:

Nothing to see on the other side bro. E flat like table top otherwise dem go turn am by themselves voluntarily make u see am. If dem no gree show am voluntarily, e mean say e no dey, or e dey but e never reach like that!

Mercy MercyChen happy new year, may it grow in this 2022 like you like am. Eating 2 plates of food within 2hrs no go do am woo, perhaps taking 2 rounds instead may help!

You had a nice day though, me likey!

This guy, how ya side? Happy New year to you!
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Sophiemama: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

God bless you.
Happy new year.
Same to you my sister. More enjoyment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nyascobar1414: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
The face is different from the neck and hands...
BTW..happy new year

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by lebete3000: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:
By the time I was done with the photo shoot, I fell hungry again and decided to try another eatery as the first place was getting crowded.
There I had my second meal of the year.

This was tastier than the first. Special jollof they called it. It comes with shredded beef. So tasty.
so this time I had it with assorted meat.
And there I took my ice cream.

When the food comes in baby quantities, why hunger no go catch you again. Wey you suppose branch one better mama-put stone yourself with correct Pounded Yam, Ogbono, Stock Fish & Goat Meat, come wash am down with better Snapp/Smirnoff Ice. You belle go remain laidat till evening ni...
Continue wasting money, I sure sey you go don spend reach 5k that day so.
Lagosians and their addiction for wasting money on rubbish. May God heal you...
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by avrilwisedata: 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
The OP must be dating one of the mods for a trivial thread to make FP.

*runs*
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Putindbutt: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Putindbutt: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Doradorwa:
stop the flattery.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
Putindbutt:

stop the flattery.
I'm not... Mam has a good skin tone and I love it....
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by ahnie: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
mirinder:
happy new year aunty sisisioge. The lord will bless you mightily. You will not lack
My son how are you this hawt afternoon?
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by BRATISLAVA: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
mirinder:
your deadbeat mom

Go and take your medications. You are ill.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by mirinder: 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
ahnie:
My son how are you this hawt afternoon?
i'm fine mum. I've missed you
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by ahnie: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
mirinder:
i'm fine mum. I've missed you
rubs his Baldhead, thanks my son.

For being a loyal son...pls send a let mama bless you with recharge card.

Yours sincerely...your akarapreneur mum grin
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Putindbutt: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Doradorwa:
I'm not... Mam has a good skin tone and I love it....
u fine pass dat old woman

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by BabbanBura(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
omooba969:

This guy, how ya side? Happy New year to you!

Hey my very own Prof OmoOba969, longest time! My side dey dry woo, hope the moisture dey ya side?

Great to see u here again, happy new year Boss emeritus!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / 8 Things No One Tells You About Marriage! / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.