Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,424 members, 7,830,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos (30096 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2022
Munzy14:

The kind of thread we need to be seeing this 2022...Being bold and proud to come of your shell and make a statement regardless of trolls and whatever...As long as you are happy and satisfied..

Weldone for the bold step...New year started well..kudos!

Thanks, Munzy14

OgogoroDegree:

Is that chicken republic?

Nope.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Putindbutt: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2022
We said it that Nairaland is full of hungry girls.

Wait o, no be this old banny dey tell her man to do vasectomy. dey carry condition for man at your old age. Hope u dey freeze ur eggs.. e get why.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by BrightAhiah(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:
By the time I was done with the photo shoot, I fell hungry again and decided to try another eatery as the first place was getting crowded.
There I had my second meal of the year.

This was tastier than the first. Special jollof they called it. It comes with shredded beef. So tasty.
so this time I had it with assorted meat.
And there I took my ice cream.

You look elegantly beautiful

It's good once in a while giving yourself good treat especially not depending on opposite sex to pay the bills.

After taking pics, still hold your � in steady motion for about 2-5 seconds before re-snapping or checking out the pics to prevent it from being blur.

Happy new year Madam Mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by arleck(m): 11:06am On Jan 02, 2022
Putindbutt:
We said it that Nairaland is full of hungry girls.

Wait o, no be this old banny dey tell her man to do vasectomy. dey carry condition for man at your old age. Hope u dey freeze ur eggs.. e get why.
Better hungry girls

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by mirinder: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2022
ahnie:
Me just flying Keke and bike today upandan like ASABA Halle berry.

Pls note....to those that would attack me,nor use your negative energy boil my ripe beans
My head nor correct this night o.

Mercychen you're looking beautiful!!!!if to say I be man,na to rush you from behind be the kontos grin.
happy new year aunty sisisioge. The lord will bless you mightily. You will not lack
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 02, 2022
You look beautiful wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 02, 2022
BrightAhiah:

It's good once in a while giving yourself good treat especially not depending on opposite sex to pay the bills.

After taking pics, still hold your � in steady motion for about 2-5 seconds before re-snapping or checking out the pics to prevent it from being blur.

Ok. It was the camera guy that was making me to laugh, suggesting suggesting funny poses.

Happy new year my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Sophiemama: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2022
Kriss216:
Funny enough, I know this girl.

I got plenty things to talk about the photos.

Who took the photos?
Why heavy make up just for food?
You for chop two times if you're buying the food with your money?
Why can't you eat what you can afford even on a free table?

Answer these ones first...more are coming
Please,dont start with negative vibes. Be happy that she has food to eat and she also has the appetite to eat. That person you feel is a pauper today can be elevated the next minute. Mercy deserves to eat good food,do makeup,take photoshoots and be happy. She will not answer any of your questions because she owes no explanation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by sisisioge: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2022
mirinder:
happy new year aunty sisisioge. The lord will bless you mightily. You will not lack

grin grin grin grin grin

You're not as bad as you pretend to be o. Happy new year to you too....may your coast be beautifully enlarged this year. May the spirit of trouble leave you alone. I wont even acknowledge your little mischief here....its a brand new wholesome begining. Enjoy bro wink
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by FernandezPabIo: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:
Was bored. Couldn't cook because of the busy week and series of church programs. So , I decided to solo out and relax.

First pic, my first meal of the year after which
I set out to have a stonecold ice cream. though the place was crowded. So,, I just settled for some photo shoot.
Thats me radiating the glory of God Almighty.

this one wan use nairaland look for husband, she no know say this forum na bad market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2022
Na all this nonsensically nonsense foods wey una dey eat dey make una dey FAT like Elephant

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Kriss216: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2022
Sophiemama:
Please,dont start with negative vibes. Be happy that she has food to eat and she also has the appetite to eat. That person you feel is a pauper today can be elevated the next minute. Mercy deserves to eat good food,do makeup,take photoshoots and be happy. She will not answer any of your questions because she owes no explanation.
Even the birds have food to eat.

Please, rest. My questions are for Mercy.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by porthouse7(f): 11:41am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

Nope.

Thanks for the compliment dear.

Camera man. undecided

Guy? I went solo o. Not with any guy.
food u fit cook for ur house as a woman on d 1st of January, na single guy suppose dey put up dis kain post

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Kriss216: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
this one wan use nairaland look for husband, she no know say this forum na bad market
Iyaebe, you know why I like you ?

You're always saying the truth not minding who suffers it.

Keep saying the truth, baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by FernandezPabIo: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2022
Kriss216:

Iyaebe, you know why I like you ?

You're always saying the truth not minding who suffers it.

Keep saying the truth, baby girl.
who the heck is iyaebe undecided
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Kriss216: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Kris zukwanuike n'afo ohuru na... cheesy

See question....Like Jamb standard..

You guys make these ladies bring out the tiger in them...Hapu Kwanu ha Aka ones in a while na. grin grin

Bro, what's the economic benefit of the tiger in them to this forum?
They will have no peace here until they change their ways.

Wait, let me greet my beloved sister. Sister Mariangeles, Good morning sis.. how was your night?

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Kwara1stson: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2022
superintendents:
give me ur acc details and don't utter any rubbish again..
0060574626 access
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by mirinder: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2022
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin

You're not as bad as you pretend to be o. Happy new year to you too....may your coast be beautifully enlarged this year. May the spirit of trouble leave you alone. I wont even acknowledge your little mischief here....its a brand new wholesome begining. Enjoy bro wink
amen. Trouble is my way of catching fun. No hard feelings
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by phemmyfour: 11:47am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:
Was bored. Couldn't cook because of the busy week and series of church programs. So , I decided to solo out and relax.

First pic, my first meal of the year after which
I set out to have a stonecold ice cream. though the place was crowded. So,, I just settled for some photo shoot.
Thats me radiating the glory of God Almighty.

I like your dimple simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by mirinder: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
who the heck is iyaebe undecided
you formerly known as zzor
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by FernandezPabIo: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2022
mirinder:
you formerly known as zzor
and who the heck is zzor and what concerns my moniker with hers?
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by mirinder: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

Thanks, Munzy14

Nope.
you are average looking but i luv your dimple. Makes me wet
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by mirinder: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
and who the heck is zzor and what concerns my moniker with hers?
keep deceiving yourself. its a new year
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by mirinder: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
BrightAhiah:

simp. You won't see her pant
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Munzy14(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kriss216:

Bro, what's the economic benefit of the tiger in them to this forum?
They will have no peace here until they change their ways.

Wait, let me greet my beloved sister. Sister Mariangeles, Good morning sis.. how was your night?
Smh...
Same question for the lion in some men who roars here... grin

Lion VS Tiger...

Na now you enter morning na grin
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by RPG2020(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
ahnie:
Me just flying Keke and bike today upandan like ASABA Halle berry.

Pls note....to those that would attack me,nor use your negative energy boil my ripe beans
My head nor correct this night o

Beans dey ripe? Just like one Nigeria artist song that year lyrics... from the bed to the bedroom grin

Mercychen you're looking beautiful!!!!if to say I be man,na to rush you from behind be the kontos grin.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by mirinder: 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

Thanks but I'm not a shy person.

Anger? My anger level is normal like every other person or who doesn't get angry?

Use of words?
Can you give me one good example of a bad word I've used on here so far?
Please I'll be waiting in the comment section tongue.
you are shy and an introvert. Always on nairaland
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by ayenale1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
I hope you paid the bills yourself
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kriss216:
Funny enough, I know this girl woman

I got plenty things to talk about the photos.

Who took the photos?
Why heavy make up just for food?
You for chop two times if you're buying the food with your money?
Why can't you eat what you can afford even on a free table?

Answer these ones first...more are coming

With this comment I can write for sure that you are poverty stricken. Like poverty has eaten up your brain, I really pity you. It's a new year, dedicate your life to God, beg for mercy and He just might give you a new life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Kriss216: 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Munzy14:

Smh...
Same question for the lion in some men who roars here... grin

Lion VS Tiger...

Na now you enter morning na grin
No Nairaland girl is worth to be called a Tiger. You can use Hen to address them.
Lion Vs Hen.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by ThatFairGuy1: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pastor no be man, blood doesn't flow through their veins angry

I'm marvel
Mercychen:

Since when did you become like this? I tot you was a pastor?

Abeg shift!
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by mirinder: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Who was taking your pictures?
your deadbeat mom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8 Things No One Tells You About Marriage! / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting / Wife To Separate From Husband For Relocating Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.