Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos (30084 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine / Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Truvelisback(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2022
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Truvelisback(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2022
SPLENDID25:
grin werey leleyi...lol
All na just whineing. No take am serious.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by BabbanBura(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
hmmm, u try sha! Turn make i see something.

Nothing to see on the other side bro. E flat like table top otherwise dem go turn am by themselves voluntarily make u see am. If dem no gree show am voluntarily, e mean say e no dey, or e dey but e never reach like that!

Mercy MercyChen happy new year, may it grow in this 2022 like you like am. Eating 2 plates of food within 2hrs no go do am woo, perhaps taking 2 rounds instead may help!

You had a nice day though, me likey!

4 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by SPLENDID25(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2022
Truvelisback:
All na just whineing. No take am serious.
I get na.. happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by larula: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
I think it is because of the top she's wearing

The puffed out part of the jeans too shocked
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2022
[quote author=JaneYave post=109009421]Next time, add more vitamins,salad of any kind. Thank God for the Jellof, it had a bit of vegetables. Nice one lady! [/quote

My dear, I'm a junk eater. In fact, I had to tell them to remove the salad that came with the package. Though the main reason I took that out was because I have a very soft stomach. So I didn't want to have a stomach upset.

Thanks dear.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:56am On Jan 02, 2022
Nairaland girls and ugliness sha

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2022
Food wey no full plate.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 10:01am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:
Was bored. Couldn't cook because of the busy week and series of church programs. So , I decided to solo out and relax.

First pic, my first meal of the year after which
I set out to have a stonecold ice cream. though the place was crowded. So,, I just settled for some photo shoot.
Thats me radiating the glory of God Almighty.

....wow you are really beautiful.... can i take you home to mummy this year �����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:
Food wey no full plate.

Remember, not everyone is a lion like you. Besides it's an eatry. Not your house or a party.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Aboguede(m): 10:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Kedu= how're u

Mercychen:
Was bored. Couldn't cook because of the busy week and series of church programs. So , I decided to solo out and relax.

I set out to have a stonecold ice cream. though the place was crowded. So,, I just settled for some photo shoot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

Remember, not everyone is a lion like you. Besides it's an eatry. Not your house or a party.

You are ordering half plate.

That's why you got hungry 5 times before going home.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 02, 2022
Aboguede:
Kedu= how're u

Odinma.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Polynek(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2022
Beautiful lady no doubt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Aboguede(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2022
Beautiful. Don't waste ur time with all dis children boys grin

By the way, u re good looks shocked

Mercychen:
By the time I was done with the photo shoot, I fell hungry again and decided to try another eatery as the first place was getting crowded.
There I had my second meal of the year.

This was tastier than the first. Special jollof they called it. It comes with shredded beef. So tasty.
so this time I had it with assorted meat.
And there I took my ice cream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Aboguede(m): 10:07am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

Odinma.

Chimooooh

Where did u learn my language

Ayam Anambra last born but adult now grin

Odogwu npkulu faceb chat "Hi" pls angry
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by ahnie: 10:08am On Jan 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
ahnie, abeg you go teach me that your frying business o, will appreciate maybe a detailed write up..
Just wanna start my life from somewhere, no matter how little... Yours truly,
SOUTH-ni - yi
Egbon mo kin yi sir.
No matter how detailed I try explaining to you,it's best you locate and go close to anybody doing the business close to you and watch how the person does it.

That way you can learn faster and become a pro ... but the start is not always Rosy o,but with time you go begin de ball.

Even become my colleague in the oil and gas business grin

3 Likes

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Irupetepete: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2022
ahnie:

Egbon mo kin yi sir.
No matter how detailed I try explaining to you,it's best you locate and go close to anybody doing the business close to you and watch how the person does it.

That way you can learn faster and become a pro ... but the start is not always Rosy o,but with time you go begin de ball.

Even become my colleague in the oil and gas business grin
I have a very good location... I got my shop back based on agreement Sha... I use to do pos, gas and popcorn, so money to start that is not available now, so I think of starting mini fast food then with time, I can start my mian business, thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by AmazingELixir: 10:13am On Jan 02, 2022
cool

Better don't add toomuch weight this year....

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by MediMedi(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

If na some girls dem go won pull our eye with their boyfriend say dem get.
By the way, why you go alone??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Bashnigga(m): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2022
omo see ur dimple, dash me na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Munzy14(m): 10:31am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

The kind of thread we need to be seeing this 2022...Being bold and proud to come of your shell and make a statement regardless of trolls and whatever...As long as you are happy and satisfied..

Weldone for the bold step...New year started well..kudos!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by inspectorg(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2022
michael77777:
Happy new year to the person below me
Very exacerbating..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed damn!!! Wanna puke..... embarassed embarassed

1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by arleck(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

This kid you think nairaland are for kids?? Or have you see anyone create a thread just to show us that love food Besides you're short, fat and stout angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by VicM6: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2022
even the blind will see when they are on NL.......anytin wey man neva see go dey NL
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 02, 2022
inspectorg:

Very exacerbating..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed damn!!! Wanna puke..... embarassed embarassed
hope you liked it... it's for you grin grin grin
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Munzy14(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2022
Kriss216:
Funny enough, I know this girl.

I got plenty things to talk about the photos.

Who took the photos?
Why heavy make up just for food?
You for chop two times if you're buying the food with your money?
Why can't you eat what you can afford even on a free table?

Answer these ones first...more are coming
Kris zukwanuike n'afo ohuru na... cheesy

See question....Like Jamb standard..

You guys make these ladies bring out the tiger in them...Hapu Kwanu ha Aka ones in a while na. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by inspectorg(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2022
michael77777:
hope you liked it... it's for you grin grin grin
Omo I flee via usian bolt legs....
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by jubrilELsudan: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2022
SO WHO IS TAKING YOUR PICS SINCE YOU SAY YOU WENT ON A SOLO OUTING?

Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by OgogoroDegree: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2022
Mercychen:

Is that chicken republic?
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2022
Ogun chop ur skull. May u be grinded like beans. U evil human. Fool awaits u. U scammer
MufasaLion:
I await the "bash" crew.
Re: Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos by ABSTRUSE: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2022
We should hook up though

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Infidelity Landed Some Nigerian Men And Women In Hospitals / 8 Things No One Tells You About Marriage! / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.