Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% (5961 Views)

"Don't Take My Bible Away!" Shocking Arrest Of Peaceful Street Preacher / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / Throw Your Bible Away If You Don't Believe In The Old Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Image123(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2022
hupernikao:

I don't get you well. Or likely the message is not for me. Kindly clarify this

Ohh, it was actually for Myers, the post that you quoted. Didn't know that it was your post that i quoted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy? / What Is Expected Of A Minister's (pastor) Wife / Why Should An Atheist Go To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.