Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% (5962 Views)

"Don't Take My Bible Away!" Shocking Arrest Of Peaceful Street Preacher / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / Throw Your Bible Away If You Don't Believe In The Old Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
but the bible is chronological. Even when jesus was born they traced his chronology back. And we know the chronology of noah too. It is funny that there were dynasties all around the world at this period. Why are Christian's not seeing this blatant lie. How could the flood happen and this kingdoms still existed and were triving sef

I love this, you are inquisitive and through your inquiries you will discover the truth like I did. Once I found the truth I stopped going to Churches to learn about Yah, I stopped celebrating Xmas and Easter and I learned the true Sabbath was Saturday and many other things.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:

I love this, you are inquisitive and through your inquiries you will discover the truth like I did. Once I found the truth I stopped going to Churches to learn about Yah, I stop celebrating Xmas and Easter and I learned the true Sabbath was Saturday and many other things.
hahahaha. Here we go again. Religion condemns other religion because they think their own bullshit is the right one. Which truth are you talking about? Truth that a sabbath even exists? Damn, what a joke

3 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by LordReed(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2022
ekibs11:
The isrealites built the pyramid as slaves, those numbers are wrong. Thats just people guessing the year like the did the big bang say it happened 1 million ani billion years ago

Babash. The Israelites were not in Egypt in any significant numbers, talk more of building anything.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by efficiencie(m): 11:56am On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
Do you know we can accurately calculate when the great flood in the bible supposedly happened?

The lifespans in Genesis 11 span from Abram back to the Flood. When we add the years listed in Genesis 11 to Abram’s birth year 2166 B.C., we get about 2472 B.C. for the Flood year. Add the 1,656 years from Genesis 5 to that and we get nearly 4128 B.C.

So the flood happened around 2472 B.C.
https://www.icr.org/article/when-did-noahs-flood-happen

So what is the problem?

The problem is, this was the same period Egypt started to flourish and develop rapidly.

This was the same time the great pyramids of Egypt where built.
The Fourth Dynasty of ancient Egypt (notated Dynasty IV) is characterized as a "golden age" of the Old Kingdom of Egypt. Dynasty IV lasted from c. 2613 to 2494 BC.[1] It was a time of peace and prosperity as well as one during which trade with other countries is documented.

In fact king Khufu who built the largest pyramids became pharaoh of egypt just 200 years after the great flood that was supposed to wipe out every human on earth and only Noah and 7 members of his family are supposed to be the only ones left.

So how come King Khufu had a Nation of people who could build the largest pyramids in just 200 years from just 8 people that survived the flood?

Dont forget that King Khufu also had a predecessor? How come?

We have proof and a list of all the Pharoahs of Egypt even all through the period that this flood should have happened.

From the 4th dynasty to the 6th dynasty

From 2600bc to 2100bc

So when did this flood happen? And how come there are records of nations always existing all through this period that the whole world should have been wiped out?

This is proof the bible is nothing but blatant lies if only we would ask questions.

Dude did the bible writers offer these dates? Dude the bible may be lies to you so can burn your bible. Some of us believe the bible and we have received evidence from due to our belief. The fact that you hate the bible does compel me in anyway to hate it.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Boomboost(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Young man, Hear this Clearly !

Whatever you have Discovered that will make you throw your Bible is a Sure Banker to throw you into Hell Fire, where the worm dieth not and the Fire is not Quenched!

Find wisely!

Sometimes be wise and just observe silently, not everything you have to comment.

You never seem knowledgeable on other topics. The Bible had it that Paul debated and logically convinced potential converts of things they misunderstood in scripture.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:

I love this, you are inquisitive and through your inquiries you will discover the truth like I did. Once I found the truth I stopped going to Churches to learn about Yah, I stop celebrating Xmas and Easter and I learned the true Sabbath was Saturday and many other things.
I had one JW that I gave enough time to indoctrinate me if he could not. he eventually ran away when he could not answer any of my questions
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
why are Christian's who claim to be a religion of righteousness being sustained with lies upon lies
Christianity supposedly came out of the Catholic church which is one of the most corrupt creation there ever was. They are the ones who turned the scriptures into a religious cult. The Bible is a learning tool not something to be worshipped, which Christianity/Catholicism does.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
efficiencie:

Dude did the bible writers offer these dates? Dude the bible may be lies to you so can burn your bible. Some of us believe the bible and we have received evidence from due to our belief. The fact that you hate the bible does compel me in anyway to hate it.
the bible gave enough chronology and we know for sure the time jesus was supposed to be on earth. It is elementary math to know the period the flood happened since the bible gave very clear chronology even if we adjust the time by 500 years plus or minus, still there were people all around the world with enough proof, how come the flood did not kill them?

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:

Christianity supposedly came out of the Catholic church which is one of the most corrupt creation there ever was. They are the ones who turned the scriptures into a religious cult. The Bible is a learning tool not something to be worshipped, which Christianity/Catholicism does.
you mean same bible that is full of lies and contradictions? Spare me this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
I dont care who or what he is. I am not his follower, all I know is what he was posting helped me to see that my religion was and is a lie. Na that one concern me

Getting you off Christianity is a win for Seun. S
Becoming a an Atheist means one less Christian in the Religious competition.

Can you tell me more about atheism, it's an interesting ideology and believing that there is no God is not believing that there is no higher civilization above human on the evolution tree of consciousness or is it.

3 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

Getting you off Christianity is a win for HIM. Secoming a an Atheist means one less Christian in the Religious competition.

Can you tell me more about atheism, it's an interesting ideology and believing that there is no God is not believing that there is no higher civilization above human on the evolution tree of consciousness or is it.
since I have become an atheist no one has answered a single question just like this thread. So yeah, I remain an atheist glad seun posted stuff he did then. As I said before, seuns motives and personal life is none of my business. All i know is stuff he posted then still remain irrefutable
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
you mean same bible that is full of lies and contradictions? Spare me this nonsense

The ten commandments are good words to try to live your life by. There are good wisdom you can learn from the scriptures but there is also a lot of foolishness you need to weed out.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Irupetepete: 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Person go just wake up begin give himself problem..
Cover your nose with your hands and close your mouth too.. Can you last 5mins?that's an evidence of God Almighty

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:

The ten commandments are good words to try to live your life by. There are good wisdom you can learn from the scriptures but there is also a lot of foolishness you need to weed out.
even Harry Potter series has good lessons

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 12:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:

Since you can't have a conversation without being disrespectful, we're done. The flipping of the finger was unnecessary.

4 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
since I have become an atheist no one has answered a single question just like this thread. So yeah, I remain an atheist glad seun posted stuff he did then. As I said before, seuns motives and personal life is none of my business. All i know is stuff he posted then still remain irrefutable

You are intelligent so I believe I can learn from you cos atheists are sometimes the most intelligent people.

So please enlighten me on this.

Do atheists believe that Earth humans are the top of the evolution tree of consciousness or there Is a higher tier of civilization running the simulation we call Earth?
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Irupetepete:
Person go just wake up begin give himself problem..
Cover your nose with your hands and close your mouth too.. Can you last 5mins?that's an evidence of God Almighty
that is evidence of air not god

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:

Since you can't have a conversation without being disrespectful, we're done. The flipping of the finger was unnecessary.
I have no apologies for people selling lies

3 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 12:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:

you will NEVER EVER see me begging for respect or being concerned about respect. People who are very sensitive to respect are people who cannot earn respect but want it to be given to them automatically.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by oteneaaron(m): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
Do you know we can accurately calculate when the great flood in the bible supposedly happened?

The lifespans in Genesis 11 span from Abram back to the Flood. When we add the years listed in Genesis 11 to Abram’s birth year 2166 B.C., we get about 2472 B.C. for the Flood year. Add the 1,656 years from Genesis 5 to that and we get nearly 4128 B.C.

So the flood happened around 2472 B.C.
https://www.icr.org/article/when-did-noahs-flood-happen

So what is the problem?

The problem is, this was the same period Egypt started to flourish and develop rapidly.

This was the same time the great pyramids of Egypt where built.
The Fourth Dynasty of ancient Egypt (notated Dynasty IV) is characterized as a "golden age" of the Old Kingdom of Egypt. Dynasty IV lasted from c. 2613 to 2494 BC.[1] It was a time of peace and prosperity as well as one during which trade with other countries is documented.

In fact king Khufu who built the largest pyramids became pharaoh of egypt just 200 years after the great flood that was supposed to wipe out every human on earth and only Noah and 7 members of his family are supposed to be the only ones left.

So how come King Khufu had a Nation of people who could build the largest pyramids in just 200 years from just 8 people that survived the flood?

Dont forget that King Khufu also had a predecessor? How come?

We have proof and a list of all the Pharoahs of Egypt even all through the period that this flood should have happened.

From the 4th dynasty to the 6th dynasty

From 2600bc to 2100bc

So when did this flood happen? And how come there are records of nations always existing all through this period that the whole world should have been wiped out?

This is proof the bible is nothing but blatant lies if only we would ask questions.

This should be The Nail on the coffin!

If only people would do the research and find out the TRUTH about our history as humankind.

But OP, there is another school of thought that refutes the saying that it was Khufu who built the Great Pyramid of Giza.

According to some older records, Tehuti or Thoth the god of wisdom was the real builder of the pyramid of Giza.

To aid in your research read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror,

Do atheists believe that Earth humans are the top of the evolution tree of consciousness or there Is a higher tier of civilization running the simulation we call Earth?

Don't be scared, the answer won't make you theist, will just wake you up to another level cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

This should be The Nail on the coffin!

If only people would do the research and find out the TRUTH about our history as humankind.

But OP, there is another school of thought that refutes the saying that it was Khufu who built the Great Pyramid of Giza.

According to some older records, Tehuti or Thoth the god of wisdom was the real builder of the pyramid of Giza.

To aid in your research read the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.

well. Even with that, the chinese also had their dynasties within this period with records, same with the Persians and other civilizations around the Mediterranean where did these civilizations come from when only 8 people survived the flood according to the bible. See the dynasties of the chinese

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:
HardMirror,

Don't be scared, the answer won't make you theist, will just wake you up to another level cheesy
I am not scared. It is a question that has nothing to do with atheism. I can be an atheist and believe we are the top specie. Some others can believe there could be aliens that are more advanced etc. It is not a wow question as you presume

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by efficiencie(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
the bible gave enough chronology and we know for sure the time jesus was supposed to be on earth. It is elementary math to know the period the flood happened since the bible gave very clear chronology even if we adjust the time by 500 years plus or minus, still there were people all around the world with enough proof, how come the flood did not kill them?

Dude don't deceive yourself. The bible did not offer dates and the dates in the website you quoted are estimates. In the website you quoted they said this:

We qualify these dates with words like “about” because of small unknowns. For example, we don’t know whether or not the Genesis 11 begetting years include time in the womb. But uncertainties keep shrinking. Confidence grows in the Bible’s time stamps. Serious scholars are now closer than ever to using just the Bible to pinpoint ages of ancient events like the Flood.

That uncertainties are shrinking does not say anything because we don't have an idea of the extent of this shrinkage and how close we are to the actual dates from a black box. The write also said this:

Add the 1,656 years from Genesis 5 to that and we get nearly 4128 B.C. for Earth’s birthday, based on the Masoretic text of the Old Testament.

Which provides an unlikely "Earth's birthday" because according to the scriptures: "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." (Genesis 1:1) makes it difficult to accurate estimate the Earth's birthday based on the prophecy of Moses because we do not have any dateable events before the creation of the Earth, we cannot correctly estimate how much time in years elapsed between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 3:24 and we cannot tell if the events between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 6 are strictly chronological. Moses could have written his visions without strict recourse to the chronological ordering of events just like John who wrote the visions of the book of Revelation. Hence the 4128 BC number for the birth day of the earth is completely unreliable and I don't have to be a theologian to know so. So dude unless you want to read into the Bible what is not there you should understand that the author's estimate of the flood year is contestable and would always be an estimate with a little understanding of the deviation of this date from the exact date.

3 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
I am not scared. It is a question that has nothing to do with atheism. I can be an atheist and believe we are the top specie. Some others can believe there could be aliens that are more advanced etc. It is not a wow question as you presume

Sir,

My question is directed at you, not Atheism as a religion. So Sir, do you believe there is a higher civilization that ensures that the sun stays in its automated orbit and that the Schumann frequency of the planet is maintained and that the climate is conducive to man as a collective?

Remember this is your thread and I am your student

3 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
efficiencie:

Dude don't deceive yourself. The bible did not offer dates and the dates in the website you quoted are estimates. In the website you quoted they said this:

We qualify these dates with words like “about” because of small unknowns. For example, we don’t know whether or not the Genesis 11 begetting years include time in the womb. But uncertainties keep shrinking. Confidence grows in the Bible’s time stamps. Serious scholars are now closer than ever to using just the Bible to pinpoint ages of ancient events like the Flood.

That uncertainties are shrinking does not say anything because we don't have an idea of the extent of this shrinkage and how close we are to the actual dates from a black box. The write also said this:

Add the 1,656 years from Genesis 5 to that and we get nearly 4128 B.C. for Earth’s birthday, based on the Masoretic text of the Old Testament.

Which provides an unlikely "Earth's birthday" because according to the scriptures: "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." (Genesis 1:1) makes it difficult to accurate estimate the Earth's birthday based on the prophecy of Moses because we do not have any dateable events before the creation of the Earth, we cannot correctly estimate how much time in years elapsed between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 3:24 and we cannot tell if the events between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 6 are strictly chronological. Moses could have written his visions without strict recourse to the chronological ordering of events just like John who wrote the visions of the book of Revelation. Hence the 4128 BC number for the birth day of the earth is completely unreliable and I don't have to be a theologian to know so. So dude unless you want to read into the Bible what is not there you should understand that your estimate of the flood year 4722 BC is contestable and would always be an estimate with a little understanding of the deviation of this date from the exact date.
anyhow you want to look at it. There is no where in history that such a flood happened. People have always existed in different places around the world all through the period the flood should have occurred. If you knew basic mathematics and you actually read your bible you would have known that you can calculate the approximate time the flood should have happened. If you like add 1000 years to the result, if you like subtract 1000 years to the result, adjust the result any how you like it so that it can favour the bible, it still wont solve the problem of all these kingdoms that were flourishing at a time the whole world should have been wiped out. Go and get some education and stop disgracing your self here

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

Sir,

My question is directed at you, not Atheism as a religion. So Sir, do you believe there is a higher civilization that ensures that the sun stays in its automated orbit and that the Schumann frequency of the planet is maintained and that the climate is conducive to man as a collective?

Remember this is your thread and I am your student
I dont.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by oteneaaron(m): 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
well. Even with that, the chinese also had their dynasties within this period with records, same with the Persians and other civilizations around the Mediterranean where did these civilizations come from when only 8 people survived the flood according to the bible. See the dynasties of the chinese

I completely agree with you!

Do you know that they are even way older records that show that the early immigrants to China and the rest of the pre and post deluvial civilizations were actually Black Africans?

Even the when you trace back the Omlecs of the early Americas, their stone statues all show people with Black African features.

*see the picture below

According to some very old records, Thoth after leaving Egypt for his brother Marduk/Amen-Ra, he and his followers traveled to the Americas and founded the Mesoamerican civilization.

The journey down this rabbit hole is seemingly endless.

There is sooo much to learn about the past!

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
I dont.

Fine.

Let me ask you another question.

Do you believe there is a technology beyond your level of understanding that automates your heartbeat and breathing rythmns.

Do you know the source of your thoughts and the technology behind thoughts simulation?

Note, I am not Religious and I know that Christianity and Islam are mind control programs of Homo Capensis agencies within the simulation so have that in mind when answering these questions cos I am about to point you to a great mystery that you are qualified for.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by oteneaaron(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

Fine.

Let me ask you another question.

Do you believe there is a technology beyond your level of understanding that automates your heartbeat and breathing rythmns.

Do you know the source of your thoughts and the technology behind thoughts simulation?

Note, I am not Religious and I know that Christianity and Islam are mind control programs of Homo Capensis agencies within the simulation so have that in mind when answering these questions cos I am about to point you to a great mystery that you are qualified for.

Word.

Just as we have different Radio Frequencies that any radio player can tap into, they are also planes of existence that can be accessed by anyone at the right frequency or vibration.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

I completely agree with you!

Do you know that they are even way older records that show that the early immigrants to China and the rest of the pre and post deluvial civilizations were actually Black Africans?

Even the when you trace back the Omlecs of the early Americas, their stone statues all show people with Black African features.

*see the picture below

According to some very old records, Thoth after leaving Egypt for his brother Marduk/Amen-Ra, he and his followers traveled to the Americas and founded the Mesoamerican civilization.

The journey down this rabbit hole is seemingly endless.

There is sooo much to learn about the past!

Humanity is a designed civilization evolved through cross breeding with lower mammals and iinterbreedkng of humanoid races hybriding with off planet extra terrestrial ancestors of ours. This is not the rabbit hole, the hole is actually near for you.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by oteneaaron(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

Humanity is a designed civilization evolved through cross breeding with lower mammals and iinterbreedkng of humanoid races hybriding with off planet extra terrestrial ancestors of ours. This is not the rabbit hole, the hole is actually near for you.

Interesting...

Enlighten me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Teach About The Trinity? / Muslims, Is This True? / "God Cannot Be Tempted. Jesus Was Tempted. Therefore, Jesus Cannot Be God". How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.