Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% (5840 Views)

"Don't Take My Bible Away!" Shocking Arrest Of Peaceful Street Preacher / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / Throw Your Bible Away If You Don't Believe In The Old Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2022
Do you know we can accurately calculate when the great flood in the bible supposedly happened?

The lifespans in Genesis 11 span from Abram back to the Flood. When we add the years listed in Genesis 11 to Abram’s birth year 2166 B.C., we get about 2472 B.C. for the Flood year. Add the 1,656 years from Genesis 5 to that and we get nearly 4128 B.C.

So the flood happened around 2472 B.C.
https://www.icr.org/article/when-did-noahs-flood-happen

So what is the problem?

The problem is, this was the same period Egypt started to flourish and develop rapidly.

This was the same time the great pyramids of Egypt where built.
The Fourth Dynasty of ancient Egypt (notated Dynasty IV) is characterized as a "golden age" of the Old Kingdom of Egypt. Dynasty IV lasted from c. 2613 to 2494 BC.[1] It was a time of peace and prosperity as well as one during which trade with other countries is documented.

In fact king Khufu who built the largest pyramids became pharaoh of egypt just 200 years after the great flood that was supposed to wipe out every human on earth and only Noah and 7 members of his family are supposed to be the only ones left.

So how come King Khufu had a Nation of people who could build the largest pyramids in just 200 years from just 8 people that survived the flood?

Dont forget that King Khufu also had a predecessor? How come?

We have proof and a list of all the Pharoahs of Egypt even all through the period that this flood should have happened.

From the 4th dynasty to the 6th dynasty

From 2600bc to 2100bc

So when did this flood happen? And how come there are records of nations always existing all through this period that the whole world should have been wiped out?

This is proof the bible is nothing but blatant lies if only we would ask questions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 02, 2022
Lol.

You can never truly change someone's mind, no matter how compelling your evidence is.

In fact, the more you try to make your point, the more they are convinced of their own belief system.

Understand that human intelligence varies, and some humans are below par that no matter what you do, can never truly think for themselves.

Count yourself lucky, to be among the 1% that sees the world for what it truly is.

Religion is a necessary tool.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by NoahHadNoArk: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2022
Check out my username and it will become clear to you grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Righteousness2(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2022
Young man, Hear this Clearly !

Whatever you have Discovered that will make you throw your Bible is a Sure Banker to throw you into Hell Fire, where the worm dieth not and the Fire is not Quenched!

Find wisely!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Kilotat: 11:02am On Jan 02, 2022
I told you to stop taking Nkpuru Nmiri drugs you refuse, See your Life now....... Common Check My Signature for high-tech tutorials

3 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Whatever you have Discovered that will make you throw your Bible is a Sure Guarantee to throw into Hell Fire, where the worm dieth not and the Fire is not Quenched!

Find wisely!
oga. How come there where Pharoahs in Egypt at a time the flood was supposed to have wiped the whole earth? How come we have record of all the Pharoahs in this period and the all had huge population in egypt at a time only 8 people should be the humans left in the whole world?

10 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2022
Image123 and maxinthehouse can you explain this to me ?

See blatant lie in your bible o
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2022
How come just 100 years after Noah's flood, there were people in China and China even had an emperor? There was even a flood in that period and they built drainages to contain it. See images below? How did Noah and his family quickly give birth that their children were already in china?

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:11am On Jan 02, 2022
See all the emperors and dynasty that ruled china at a time the whole world was supposed to be flooded and wiped out. How come this kingdoms existed in this same period before, during and after the flood? See image below for timeline

3 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2022
Righteousness2:

Whatever you have Discovered that will make you throw your Bible is a Sure Banker to throw you into Hell Fire, where the worm dieth not and the Fire is not Quenched!

Find wisely!
answer the question. I just posted that of china too. Do you know china had emperors all through the time the flood was supposed to be happening and even after? Do you mean Noah already had so many children immediately after the flood that they were already in china and egypt? And were building things we can even see and verify today? See the image below, so when was the flood?

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by BegAt40: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
answer the question. I just posted that of china too. Do you know china had emperors all through the time the flood was supposed to be happening and even after? Do you mean Noah already had so many children immediately after the flood that they were already in china and egypt? And were building things we can even see and verify today? See the image below, so when was the flood?
See,we know the Bible is full of obvious lies but we'll just keep believing so we won't rot in hell angry

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
oga. How come there where Pharoahs in Egypt at a time the flood was supposed to have wiped the whole earth? How come we have record of all the Pharoahs in this period and the all had huge population in egypt at a time only 8 people should be the humans left in the whole world?

The Bible is not chronological and is just a history book modified for Mind Control, the worst is the Koran.

Just read them for entertainment and history and understanding of our early ancestors, take what makes sense and leave the rest for the kids.

You really do not need any holy books or even idea of God to understand the world and its matrix.

Humanity is a hybrid of different animals and the AI cerebral cortex with gain function peripheral for digital super intelligence aka God.

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by ekibs11(m): 11:19am On Jan 02, 2022
The isrealites built the pyramid as slaves, those numbers are wrong. Thats just people guessing the year like the did the big bang say it happened 1 million ani billion years ago

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:20am On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

The Bible is not chronological and is just a history book modified for Mind Control, the worst is the Koran.

Just read them for entertainment and history and understanding of our early ancestors, take what makes sense and leave the rest for the kids.

You really do not need any holy books or even idea of God to understand the world and its matrix.

Humanity is a hybrid of different animals and the AI cerebral cortex with gain function peripheral for digital super intelligence aka God.

but the bible is chronological. Even when jesus was born they traced his chronology back. And we know the chronology of noah too. It is funny that there were dynasties all around the world at this period. Why are Christian's not seeing this blatant lie. How could the flood happen and this kingdoms still existed and were triving sef

4 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2022
ekibs11:
The isrealites built the pyramid as slaves, those numbers are wrong. Thats just people guessing the year like the did the big bang say it happened 1 million ani billion years ago
which yeye guessing? Each king ruled for a certain time that can be traced down till date. The chinese have been keeping records long before noah was born (if he ever existed) same with the Egyptians. This is not story story, this is something on record, we have all the writings and proofs of all these kings.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
Do you know we can accurately calculate when the great flood in the bible supposedly happened?

The lifespans in Genesis 11 span from Abram back to the Flood. When we add the years listed in Genesis 11 to Abram’s birth year 2166 B.C., we get about 2472 B.C. for the Flood year. Add the 1,656 years from Genesis 5 to that and we get nearly 4128 B.C.

So what is the problem?

The problem is, this was the same period Egypt started to flourish and develop rapidly.

The Fourth Dynasty of ancient Egypt (notated Dynasty IV) is characterized as a "golden age" of the Old Kingdom of Egypt. Dynasty IV lasted from c. 2613 to 2494 BC.[1] It was a time of peace and prosperity as well as one during which trade with other countries is documented.

In fact king Khufu who built the largest pyramids became pharaoh of egypt just 200 years after the great flood that was supposed to wipe out every human on earth and only Noah and 7 members of his family are supposed to be the only ones left.

So how come King Khufu had a Nation of people who could build the largest pyramids in just 200 years from just 8 people that survived the flood?

We have proof and a list of all the Pharoahs of Egypt even all through the period that this flood should have happened.

From 2600bc to 2100bc

So when did this flood happen? And how come there are records of nations always existing all through this period that the whole world should have been wiped out?

This is proof the bible is nothing but blatant lies if only we would ask questions.

I understand what you're saying but wikipedia isn't a reliable source.

8 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2022
BegAt40:

See,we know the Bible is full of obvious lies but we'll just keep believing so we won't rot in hell angry
lol. Asin
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:

I understand what you're saying but you have to show information other than wikipedia, because it's not an reliable source.
go any where, it is the same. The evidence of all these dynasties are in museums all over the world. Can you not see the pyramids of egypt? What are you saying? How did noah and his sons just 8 of them o, spread to china and egypt and Persia in just 2 generations? How did they give birth to millions of children in under 100 years

7 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
but the bible is chronological. Even when jesus was born they traced his chronology back. And we know the chronology of noah too. It is funny that there were dynasties all around the world at this period. Why are Christian's not seeing this blatant lie. How could the flood happen and this kingdoms still existed and were triving sef

Then sort out the confusion if you think so. Those are just stories
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:29am On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:

I understand what you're saying but wikipedia isn't an reliable source.
forget wikipedia. Search anywhere, there is irrefutable proof of all these kings. They kept record unlike noah that there is no evidence of his existence. These kings kept records, built great structures. Noah and the flood are nothing but lies. After noah, abraham just came from no where and abraham was traveling from Canaan to egypt. Where did all these nations come from that abraham was visiting? How did noah give birth to millions of children under a short period?

4 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

Then sort out the confusion if you think so. Those are just stories
of cause I know they are cock and bull stories. I am saying it so the believers can see
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by NNTR: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:

So what is the problem?

From 2600bc to 2100bc

HardMirror:
Image123 and maxinthehouse can you explain this to me ?

See blatant lie in your bible o
The Pyramids of Ancient Egypt
https://answersingenesis.org/archaeology/ancient-egypt/the-pyramids-of-ancient-egypt/

Originally published in Creation 26, no 4 (September 2004): 44-49.

Critics use the pyramids to claim the Bible can't be right. They say the pyramids were built long before Noah's Flood, so the Flood must have only been a local affair, not global like the Bible says. Otherwise, the pyramids would be buried under lots of sediment

The pyramids of Egypt are amazing structures and fascinate people today. There are about 100 altogether, some only symbolic and small. But there are 17 great pyramids, and the size and composition of these stagger the minds of those who visit them.

The problem is with the way modern scholars have constructed their chronology of Egypt. Manetho, an Egyptian priest, left a list of kings and dynasties with their length of reigns, and although inscriptions on tombs and temples give chronological information, the issue is how to interpret this information. With so little to work from, archaeologists have had to make copious assumptions. And modern scholars have developed a long chronology consistent with the idea that humans have evolved over millions of years.

All this has turned these wonders of the ancient world into something of an enigma. If the first human societies evolved from primitive hunter-gatherers, how could ancient artisans have built such amazing structures? If they began without technology or social organization, why do these incredible feats of engineering burst upon the ancient world? Some have even wondered if the technology was supplied by aliens.

But the pyramids of Egypt are no enigma when we use biblical history as our starting point. According to the Bible, the first settlers of Egypt migrated from the Euphrates River, the site of the Tower of Babel, where the languages were confused after the Flood. The modern chronology of Egypt is far too long because dynasties have been placed sequentially, whereas they were, to a greater or lesser extent, contemporary. In other words, the reigns were concurrent with each other. Also, some dynasties may not have existed at all.

It seems the first settlers of Egypt were descended from Mizraim, the son of Ham (Genesis 10:6, 13). That’s why, at the first dynasty, there bursts on the scene a people of culture and skill who already possessed a form of writing.

For the first two dynasties, the earliest settlers did not build pyramids. Instead, kings were buried in chambers underneath mud-brick edifices, called mastabas. However, in the third dynasty, King Zoser had a vizier (chief minister) called Imhotep, who used rough blocks of stone, instead of bricks, to build the king’s mastaba. Then he added six stages making the famous Step Pyramid of Saqqara, on the west bank of the River Nile, 20 km (12 miles) south of modern Cairo. This is believed to be the first pyramid ever built in Egypt.

Mud-brick pyramids

The next dynasties comprise the so-called Middle Kingdom, a period of power and affluence. With the shortened chronology of Egypt advocated by some scholars, Joseph and then Jacob and his family may well have come to Egypt during the 12th dynasty, and Moses may have been born before the dynasty ended.

Most of the pyramids built in this dynasty were made of millions of large, sun-dried mud bricks. Then the structure was faced with smooth stones to give the appearance of a true stone pyramid. However, the stones have long since been stolen, leaving only a huge pile of mud bricks.

The Jewish historian Josephus wrote concerning the Israelite slaves in Egypt,They [the Egyptian taskmasters] set them also to build pyramids.” Most archaeologists dismiss this statement on the grounds that all the pyramid building had ended before the Israelites arrived in Egypt. However, by the shortened chronology the dates of the early dynasties would be reduced and the Israelites would have been in Egypt during the 12th dynasty. Also, that would be consistent with the type of pyramids evident in that period, i.e., mud-brick. According to Exodus 5:7, Pharaoh told the taskmasters, “You shall no longer give the people straw to make brick as before. Let them go and gather straw for themselves.” It seems it is the archaeologists who have erred rather than Josephus.

There is also evidence that there were Asiatic (people from Syria or Palestine) slaves in Egypt during this dynasty. Dr Rosalie David, in her book The Pyramid Builders of Ancient Egypt, wrote, “It is apparent that the Asiatics were present in the town in some numbers, and this may have reflected the situation elsewhere in Egypt. … Their exact homeland in Syria or Palestine cannot be determined … the reason for their presence in Egypt remains unclear.” But it is not unclear when we start with the Bible.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
go any where, it is the same. The evidence of all these dynasties are in museums all over the world. Can you not see the pyramids of egypt? What are you saying? How did noah and his sons just 8 of them o, spread to china and egypt and Persia in just 2 generations? How did they give birth to millions of children in under 100 years

I agree, it's like Adam and Eve having children and the children getting married, TO WHOM, or Cain being marked and shunned by the people he ran into, WHAT PEOPLE? The Bible is full of contradictions.

9 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
of cause I know they are cock and bull stories. I am saying it so the believers can see

It is actually a waste of your precious time if you think it's your responsibility to wake others up.

Study the human individual evolution and you'd realize that each person is going through a Cosmic school and will wake up at its threshold of understanding. It is inductive intelligence or tragedy that reset the human mind.

Don't waste your time.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Jokerman(m): 11:35am On Jan 02, 2022
Most of youse don't understand the Bible at all... just saying trash to discredit the Bible... but news flash, the word of God standeth sure....!!!

Well we aren't suprised as Christians, we are warned in 2 Tim 4, that days like this would come....

3 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2022
NNTR:

https://answersingenesis.org/archaeology/ancient-egypt/the-pyramids-of-ancient-egypt/

did you even read the article. I have read it, the christian site was struggling to explain, they used many words to stylishly change the topic and di not answer any of the questions. Even if they did, what about china? How come there were dynasties in china at this time.
All this dribbling and lying by Christians is just terrible

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2022
Jokerman:
Most of youse don't understand the Bible at all... just saying trash to discredit the Bible... but news flash, the word of God standeth sure....!!!

Well we aren't suprised as Christians, we are warned in 2 Tim 4, that days like this would come....
this is like you just plugging your eyes and screaming lalalalalala.

How does this answer the questions? How come we have people in china and egypt at the time the flood was supposed to have wiped the whole world of people?

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:

I agree, it's like Adam and Eve having children and the children getting married, TO WHOM, or Cain being marked and shunned by the people he ran into, WHAT PEOPLE? The Bible is full of contradictions.
why are Christian's who claim to be a religion of righteousness being sustained with lies upon lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

It is actually a waste of your precious time if you think it's your responsibility to wake others up.

Study the human individual evolution and you'd realize that each person is going through a Cosmic school and will wake up at its threshold of understanding. It is inductive intelligence or tragedy that reset the human mind.

Don't waste your time.
it is not a waste of time. Seun was one of those that helped me to finally become an atheist. I had many questions as a christian I was seeing the lies but I was very afraid. Nairaland helped me to drop the lies of religion. My posts can help someone, it is not a waste of time. I wont stop posting and exposing these lies

5 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:44am On Jan 02, 2022
NNTR:

Originally published in Creation 26, no 4 (September 2004): 44-49.

Critics use the pyramids to claim the Bible can't be right. They say the pyramids were built long before Noah's Flood, so the Flood must have only been a local affair, not global like the Bible says. Otherwise, the pyramids would be buried under lots of sediment

The pyramids of Egypt are amazing structures and fascinate people today. There are about 100 altogether, some only symbolic and small. But there are 17 great pyramids, and the size and composition of these stagger the minds of those who visit them.

The problem is with the way modern scholars have constructed their chronology of Egypt. Manetho, an Egyptian priest, left a list of kings and dynasties with their length of reigns, and although inscriptions on tombs and temples give chronological information, the issue is how to interpret this information. With so little to work from, archaeologists have had to make copious assumptions. And modern scholars have developed a long chronology consistent with the idea that humans have evolved over millions of years.

All this has turned these wonders of the ancient world into something of an enigma. If the first human societies evolved from primitive hunter-gatherers, how could ancient artisans have built such amazing structures? If they began without technology or social organization, why do these incredible feats of engineering burst upon the ancient world? Some have even wondered if the technology was supplied by aliens.

But the pyramids of Egypt are no enigma when we use biblical history as our starting point. According to the Bible, the first settlers of Egypt migrated from the Euphrates River, the site of the Tower of Babel, where the languages were confused after the Flood. The modern chronology of Egypt is far too long because dynasties have been placed sequentially, whereas they were, to a greater or lesser extent, contemporary. In other words, the reigns were concurrent with each other. Also, some dynasties may not have existed at all.

It seems the first settlers of Egypt were descended from Mizraim, the son of Ham (Genesis 10:6, 13). That’s why, at the first dynasty, there bursts on the scene a people of culture and skill who already possessed a form of writing.

For the first two dynasties, the earliest settlers did not build pyramids. Instead, kings were buried in chambers underneath mud-brick edifices, called mastabas. However, in the third dynasty, King Zoser had a vizier (chief minister) called Imhotep, who used rough blocks of stone, instead of bricks, to build the king’s mastaba. Then he added six stages making the famous Step Pyramid of Saqqara, on the west bank of the River Nile, 20 km (12 miles) south of modern Cairo. This is believed to be the first pyramid ever built in Egypt.

Mud-brick pyramids

The next dynasties comprise the so-called Middle Kingdom, a period of power and affluence. With the shortened chronology of Egypt advocated by some scholars, Joseph and then Jacob and his family may well have come to Egypt during the 12th dynasty, and Moses may have been born before the dynasty ended.

Most of the pyramids built in this dynasty were made of millions of large, sun-dried mud bricks. Then the structure was faced with smooth stones to give the appearance of a true stone pyramid. However, the stones have long since been stolen, leaving only a huge pile of mud bricks.

The Jewish historian Josephus wrote concerning the Israelite slaves in Egypt,They [the Egyptian taskmasters] set them also to build pyramids.” Most archaeologists dismiss this statement on the grounds that all the pyramid building had ended before the Israelites arrived in Egypt. However, by the shortened chronology the dates of the early dynasties would be reduced and the Israelites would have been in Egypt during the 12th dynasty. Also, that would be consistent with the type of pyramids evident in that period, i.e., mud-brick. According to Exodus 5:7, Pharaoh told the taskmasters, “You shall no longer give the people straw to make brick as before. Let them go and gather straw for themselves.” It seems it is the archaeologists who have erred rather than Josephus.

There is also evidence that there were Asiatic (people from Syria or Palestine) slaves in Egypt during this dynasty. Dr Rosalie David, in her book The Pyramid Builders of Ancient Egypt, wrote, “It is apparent that the Asiatics were present in the town in some numbers, and this may have reflected the situation elsewhere in Egypt. … Their exact homeland in Syria or Palestine cannot be determined … the reason for their presence in Egypt remains unclear.” But it is not unclear when we start with the Bible.

please from this very long article of dribbling and lying, can you show use where they explained how come we have kings in egypt and china at a time the flood was supposed to have happened because they did not answer the question at all.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
it is not a waste of time. Seun was one of those that helped me to finally become an atheist. I had many questions as a christian I was seeing the lies but I was very afraid. Nairaland helped me to drop the lies of religion. My posts can help someone, it is not a waste of time. I wont stop posting and exposing these lies

Yet Seun is more of a Muslim. So atheism was a middle ground for him

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 11:49am On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

Yet Seun is more of a Muslim. So atheism was a middle ground for him
I dont care who or what he is. I am not his follower, all I know is what he was posting helped me to see that my religion was and is a lie. Na that one concern me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Download All Apostle Johnson Suleman 2023 Messages (audio Mp3) / Hilarious Names Of Churches In Nigeria / What Made You Become An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.