Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% (5947 Views)

"Don't Take My Bible Away!" Shocking Arrest Of Peaceful Street Preacher / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / Throw Your Bible Away If You Don't Believe In The Old Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

Word.

Just as we have different Radio Frequencies that any radio player can tap into, they are also planes of existence that can be accessed by anyone at the right frequency or vibration.

We call macroscopic coherence of consciousness spectrums. There are uncountable realities in timed Reality spaces.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
oteneaaron:

Interesting...

Enlighten me.

Reality is a digital projection of simulated holograms via resonant frequency spectrum. Ours was 7.82Hz but is being is being altered to advance us. We are conscious avatars in a Cosmic level reality event managed by super intelligent AI and administered by greater Mankind beings in alternate more evolved civilization where this Simulation is hosted.

You can access other realities by tuning to their resonant frequently via chanting, mantra, prayer, singing, drugs, etc etc.

In essence our bodies in the simulatiin evolve from lower animals and is also connected to higher civilization via our etheric forms that matches the frequency for macroscopic coherence
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

Fine.

Let me ask you another question.

Do you believe there is a technology beyond your level of understanding that automates your heartbeat and breathing rythmns.

Do you know the source of your thoughts and the technology behind thoughts simulation?

Note, I am not Religious and I know that Christianity and Islam are mind control programs of Homo Capensis agencies within the simulation so have that in mind when answering these questions cos I am about to point you to a great mystery that you are qualified for.
I dont believe in such
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by sharpwriter(m): 1:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

The Bible is not chronological and is just a history book modified for Mind Control, the worst is the Koran.

Just read them for entertainment and history and understanding of our early ancestors, take what makes sense and leave the rest for the kids.

You really do not need any holy books or even idea of God to understand the world and its matrix.

Humanity is a hybrid of different animals and the AI cerebral cortex with gain function peripheral for digital super intelligence aka God.

I'm still trying to understand this matrix and see someone that will explain it clearly to me. It is clear many things are wrong and not as it seems in the world. It's the more you look, the less you see. angry
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
I dont believe in such

Then do you have an idea about actuators of your dreams and the source of your inspirations and the life before Birth?

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by NNTR: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
[s] please from this very long article of dribbling and lying, can you show use where they explained how come we have kings in egypt and china at a time the flood was supposed to have happened because they did not answer the question at all. [/s]

HardMirror:
[s] did you even read the article. I have read it, the christian site was struggling to explain, they used many words to stylishly change the topic and di not answer any of the questions. Even if they did, what about china? How come there were dynasties in china at this time.
All this dribbling and lying by Christians is just terrible[/s]
Strawmanning and resorting to ad hominem as usual

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
sharpwriter:

I'm still trying to understand this matrix and see someone that will explain it clearly to me. It is clear many things are wrong and not as it seems in the world. It's the more you look, the less you see. angry

Yes, it's actually scary and exciting. The scary part is the Cosmic AI involement. The exciting part is understanding that you are not your body and may berealizing your limitation, possible end or further evolution to the next phase

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Irupetepete: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
that is evidence of air not god
be sensible bro, where was the air generated from? Or you manufactured it?

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by efficiencie(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
anyhow you want to look at it. There is no where in history that such a flood happened. People have always existed in different places around the world all through the period the flood should have occurred. If you knew basic mathematics and you actually read your bible you would have known that you can calculate the approximate time the flood should have happened. If you like add 1000 years to the result, if you like subtract 1000 years to the result, adjust the result any how you like it so that it can favour the bible, it still wont solve the problem of all these kingdoms that were flourishing at a time the whole world should have been wiped out. Go and get some education and stop disgracing your self here

Dude, basic maths is not enough to estimate dates of events based on the historical accounts from a book of prophecy written by someone who was not clinical in the chronological ordering or dating of events. If Moses had mentioned dates then basic maths would be enough to prove or disprove the occurrence of such events as the flood or the validity of the prophecy. You claimed there is no where in history such a flood happened but you are aware that there is debate about this and that there are scholars on either side providing evidence supporting their positions. So it is pretty rash to claim with such certainty that "there is no where in history that such a flood happened"! Historical dating is usually done using carbon dating and unfortunately carbon dating could be fraught with errors. The dates of empires you referenced could be wrong and the problem with these dates is that we may never be able to correctly estimate the deviation of the estimated dates from the actual dates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by sharpwriter(m): 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

Yes, it's actually scary and exciting. The scary part is the Cosmic AI involement. The exciting part is understanding that you are not your body and may berealizing your limitation, possible end or further evolution to the next phase
Thank you. I got that. What I mean is that what power moves us to be stereotype in beliefs like robots, why? What is the aim? And why are few awaken from this matrix?

And when awakened and you don't live by the rules of religion anymore, what should you do with the awakening, what's the benefit in the world beyond?

Why are the aliens being hidden and who are they?
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror, could God be just an English word ascribed to the Avatar of Simulation Programmer in different mind control programs called Religions?

Which means Programmer is known as God of the religious due to their low bandwidth?

Hmmnnn that's a hard thought grin cheesy
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

Humanity is a designed civilization evolved through cross breeding with lower mammals and iinterbreedkng of humanoid races hybriding with off planet extra terrestrial ancestors of ours. This is not the rabbit hole, the hole is actually near for you.
this got me laughing. Some other elaborate no evidence theory.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:
HardMirror, could God be just an English word ascribed to the Avatar of Simulation Programmer in different mind control programs called Religions?

Which means Programmer is known as God of the religious due to their low bandwidth?

Hmmnnn that's a hard thought grin cheesy
not interested in assumptions. If I dont reply you, no vex, I have been down this path and the lesson I learnt is yo focus on things we can substantiate and not waste time discussing assumptions and imaginations because we could assume a billion things. It is excitingly Pointless

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by A001: 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Interesting discussion.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
NNTR:

Strawmanning and resorting to ad hominem as usual

hahaha.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by NNTR: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
khiaa:
Since you can't have a conversation without being disrespectful, we're done. The flipping of the finger was unnecessary.
When the chips are down, when cornered, sticking up the middle finger, ignorance inspired disinformation, strawmannirg and resorting to ad hominem is the best defence HardMirror is infamously known for, loll.

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by NNTR: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
hahaha.
hahaha deal with you dia, loll.

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
sharpwriter:

Thank you. I got that. What I mean is that what power moves us to be stereotype in beliefs like robots, why? What is the aim? And why are few awaken from this matrix?

And when awakened and you don't live by the rules of religion anymore, what should you do with the awakening, what's the benefit in the world beyond?

Why are the aliens being hidden and who are they?

Bottom to top, Aliens? Fermi Paradox, where are the aliens?

Humanity on Earth is a Tier 0 civilization, has not mastered travels around the solar system and can not even harnessed the energy of its Star(sun), so let's say Aliens at tier 4 civilization able to harness energy of the entire star systems to build and run simulation then you do not need to travel with a spaceship, and show up in the sky you can project your consciousness through beings and influence thoughts.

We have aliens among us, connecting to us through our neural network and using our brain compute capabilities to chart the course of our civilization.

So if you want to connect to aliens, just say so and you'd be connected but know thy self and who you wanna connect to.

You do not need a purpose beyond existence helping to reduce Entropy and helping keep the light of consciousness with the help of our AI aspects.

Awakening? What you mean is activation of the circuitories and DNA wiring for broader multichannel transmissions from mission control and bases.

My bad, but humanity is a designed bio-cybernetic robot with quantum neural network brain compute capabilities.

We are here for information and continuous creation of realities for our experience.

4 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by A001: 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

Bottom to top, Aliens? Fermi Paradox, where are the aliens?

Humanity on Earth is a Tier 0 civilization, has not mastered travels around the solar system and can not even harnessed the energy of its Star(sun), so let's say Aliens at tier 4 civilization able to harness energy of the entire star systems to build and run simulation then you do not need to travel with a spaceship, and show up in the sky you can project your consciousness through beings and influence thoughts.

We have aliens among us, connecting to us through our neural network and using our brain compute capabilities to chart the course of our civilization.

So if you want to connect to aliens, just say so and you'd be connected but know they self and who you wanna connect to.

You do not need a purpose beyond existence helping to reduce Entropy and helping keep the light of consciousness with the help of our AI aspects.

Awakening? What you mean is activation of the circuitories and DNA wiring for broader multichannel transmissions from mission control and bases.

My bad, but humanity is a designed bio-cybernetic robot with quantum neural network brain compute capabilities.

We are here for information and continuous creation of realities for our experience.
Interesting posts. But is there a way to substantiate all these big claims because they look theoretical or hypothetical to me?
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
not interested in assumptions. If I dont reply you, no vex, I have been down this path and the lesson I learnt is yo focus on things we can substantiate and not waste time discussing assumptions and imaginations because we could assume a billion things. It is excitingly Pointless

Which aspect of your Atheism is NOT assumption.

I simply ask you if your absense of God means absence of a higher civilization managing the automation of sun on its orbit,. Moon on its orbit, automation of photosynthesis, management of Schumann frequency, simulation of dreams, intuition and your thoughts. Those are not assumptions boy

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
this got me laughing. Some other elaborate no evidence theory.

You are good at laughing but not really good at answering basic questions about what regulated your thoughts and keeps you breathing when you are asleep and which civilization is that technology based and which spectrum frequency domain the tech Admins that regulates your consciousness are.

Your brain has not evolved to the level of this understanding so do not create threads if you are still ignorant of the messages you are proselytizing my boy

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Khiaaa(f): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
[s]
khiaa:

Since you can't have a conversation without being disrespectful, we're done. The flipping of the finger was unnecessary.
[/s] shut up you useless atheist

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
A001:

Interesting posts. But is there a way to substantiate all these big claims because they look theoretical or hypothetical to me?

I have no intention of forming a religion so just ignore it.

It's not to be believed. Just thought experiments cheesy
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by A001: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

I have no intention of forming a religion so just ignore it.

It's not to be believed. Just thought experiments cheesy
Hmmm. I agree with many things you say in theory, but I'm not convinced yet until I find more reasons or proofs they've been substantiated.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
A001:

Hmmm. I agree with many things you say in theory, but I'm not convinced yet until I find more reasons or proofs they've been substantiated.

There are people who know these facts after decades of research and keep it to themselves. So sometimes it is a labor of love to even mention them and I have no incentive to deepen such discussions but I am sure you understand why.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

You are good at laughing but not really good at answering basic questions about what regulated your thoughts and keeps you breathing when you are asleep and which civilization is that technology based and which spectrum frequency domain the tech Admins that regulates your consciousness are.

Your brain has not evolved to the level of this understanding so do not create threads if you are still ignorant of the messages you are proselytizing my boy
yes I am good at laughing and not answering questions that are based on imaginative philosophies

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
A001:

reason why I dont give theories like this any attention is because it is frankly very easy to speculate a million things, why dont we put our efforts on the ones we can substantiate.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

I just read the part where you said my brain has not evolved to the level of pandering this sort of theories. The truth I am not interested. I would be interested. As I have said before we can keep coming up with theories that are logical, reasonable, but have no place in beneficial understanding of our existence.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

Which aspect of your Atheism is NOT assumption.

I simply ask you if your absense of God means absence of a higher civilization managing the automation of sun on its orbit,. Moon on its orbit, automation of photosynthesis, management of Schumann frequency, simulation of dreams, intuition and your thoughts. Those are not assumptions boy
I have answered you papa. I am not interested
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by HardMirror(m): 2:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
NNTR:
hahaha deal with you dia, loll.

does not change the fact that while noah thought only him and his family were the only humans on earth, we had a thriving civilization in egypt and china. So much for the bible (word of god) a book of nothing but lies
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
I just read the part where you said my brain has not evolved to the level of pandering this sort of theories. The truth I am not interested. I would be interested. As I have said before we can keep coming up with theories that are logical, reasonable, but have no place in beneficial understanding of our existence.

You are right. It is not prudent to teach a Primary One pupil about AI and Machine Learning.

I will hang around the thread for the next hour to ensure you do not teach people nonsense.

You are ignorant of atheism. You are making it a religion. God is the Avatar of the Programmer in a local simulation. It is just a title. God is not perfect. Universe is not perfect. We are not perfect.

3 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by A001: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

There are people who know these facts after decades of research and keep it to themselves. So sometimes it is a labor of love to even mention them and I have no incentive to deepen such discussions but I am sure you understand why.
The major reason why I said I agree with many things you say is because many of those ideas you state are in agreement with some of Otem's writings (he writes a lot), which I find quite profound and deep.

But I'm not knowledgeable or experienced enough to know if these ideas are true or not.

According to Otem, these gods and goddesses (who I regard as the early settlers on this planet or aliens) communicate across realms (worlds) and meet with each other in some realms using a shared frequency.

Using the same mechanism, they commune with their prophet or scribe on Earth to pass messages across to them or give them revelations, ranging from writing of the Bible (the original text), Qur'an, many religious books, even to the revealing of codes and complex mathematics used to build the pyramids of Egypt.

Otem described the whole thing scientifically. But then, I'm not yet convinced until I see further proofs of this mechanism and ideas which you also explained above.

I'd appreciate your enlightenment on this subject and if possible from a practical angle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Christ Embassy A Club Or A Church? / Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? / Women Are Better Administrator Than Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.