Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% (5960 Views)

"Don't Take My Bible Away!" Shocking Arrest Of Peaceful Street Preacher / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / Throw Your Bible Away If You Don't Believe In The Old Testament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by LordReed(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
ekibs11:

Yes the were

Not only is there no evidence that they were, there is evidence the Israelites are offshoots of Canaanite tribes. Look it up.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
Lordreed,budatuum,hardmirror,khiaa,maxindhouse,dtruthspeaker etc. It is most likely that we will not agree to each other opposing believes and that at the end of the day we will all sleep as we woke up, atheist and christains. None of us will change,this whole discussion will turn out to be a waste of time
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by lapazi(m): 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

I have no intention of forming a religion so just ignore it.

It's not to be believed. Just thought experiments cheesy

I would like to meet you
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

"Do atheists believe........" means your question is based on wrong foot

Atheism is a religion. Once you have a fixed opinion you are being dogmatic and dogma is a structure of religion

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by ictplotter(m): 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
Saturn444:

The Bible is not chronological and is just a history book modified for Mind Control, the worst is the Koran.

Just read them for entertainment and history and understanding of our early ancestors, take what makes sense and leave the rest for the kids.

You really do not need any holy books or even idea of God to understand the world and its matrix.

Humanity is a hybrid of different animals and the AI cerebral cortex with gain function peripheral for digital super intelligence aka God.

Idiot if you can pick point one error from the GLORIOUS QUR'AN. I will giv 10,000 errors for your bible, i challenge for that here. the most stupid of you that blackmail the GLORIOUS QUR'AN, haven't even studied one verse,not talk of a chapter of the Qur'an. Come online type rubbish.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by abeeee(m): 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Steep:
If this date is correct, then the Great Pyramid existed before the Flood of Noah’s day.
One of the main reasons for this question is that secular literature commonly dates the Great Pyramid around 2550 BC.1 If this date is correct, then the Great Pyramid existed before the Flood of Noah’s day, which occurred around 2350 BC and destroyed everything on earth (2 Peter 3:5–6)! Obviously, something is askew.

Were the pyramids built before the Flood? Did the pyramids survive the Flood? Consider three points:

First, the Great Pyramid of Giza lacks significant water damage. The Flood was incredibly destructive. Researchers point out that the entire surface of the earth was radically changed. The surface of every continent was destroyed and new mountains formed. Thousands of feet of mud and sand were dumped on every continent, burying and fossilizing creatures and plants. Nothing manmade could survive such a catastrophe. (By the way, that means that the location of the Garden of Eden is also lost.)

Second, the pyramid is built on the fossil-bearing rock layers from the Flood of Noah’s day. Clearly, the Flood had to predate a pyramid built on top of the Flood layers.

Third, the Hebrew word translated “Egypt” is Mizraim. Mizraim was Noah’s grandson, born to Ham after the Flood. So Mizraim’s descendants could not have built the Great Pyramid of Egypt (Mizraim) until after the Flood, and for that matter, after the events at the Tower of Babel that caused Mizraim’s family to move to the region of the Nile River.

With all this evidence, the Great Pyramid is clearly post-Flood.

So, why the older date for the Great Pyramid in secular literature? Many of the accepted dates for events in ancient Egypt came from an ancient list of pharaohs and the lengths of their reigns recorded by the historian Manetho, who lived in Egypt about 200 BC.

Although there is much more to this, Manetho assumed the pharaohs’ reigns had been consecutive and so tallied them up sequentially to arrive at a very long Egyptian chronology. The problem, it appears, is that some of these pharaohs were reigning at the same time in different Egyptian kingdoms—the Upper Kingdom, Middle Kingdom, or Lower Kingdom. Sometimes fathers and sons seem to have reigned together for a long time, too.

So the dates for the pharaohs are grossly inflated. As an analogy, if we took all the past state governors of the United States and stacked their terms sequentially, the nation would appear to be much, much older than it is! The problem should be obvious.

In brief, the secular date for the Great Pyramid is incorrect, and all the pyramids and ziggurats across the world today are post-Flood construction.
Even if what you are saying is right........the discrepancy cannot be up to 2000 years and the population of Egypt and the population needed to build the pyramid couldn't have come up within a short time
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 03, 2022
Saturn444:

Atheism is a religion. Once you have a fixed opinion you are being dogmatic and dogma is a structure of religion

Bla Bla Bla
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 03, 2022
ictplotter:

Idiot if you can pick point one error from the GLORIOUS QUR'AN. I will giv 10,000 errors for your bible, i challenge for that here. the most stupid of you that blackmail the GLORIOUS QUR'AN, haven't even studied one verse,not talk of a chapter of the Qur'an. Come online type rubbish.

There is nothing glorious about a book of pedophiles. And by the way, I am not a Christian.

It's just that the Roman's invented those 2 religions to enslave you timid Neanderthals.

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by hopefulLandlord: 12:16am On Jan 03, 2022
Saturn444:

of what relevance is this to the fact that your question is based on a faulty premise?

2 Likes

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 03, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

of what relevance is this to the fact that your question is based on a faulty premise?

There is no premise. The very structure that premises are built on are faulty and I know these because I built those structures.

Those are irrelevant to existential questions of life
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 12:36am On Jan 03, 2022
NNTR:

John 8:58
Jesus said to them,
“Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

My dear khiaa, loll, absolutely that's the essence of what the meaning of I AM is

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
I know that "I Am" is Yah but I don't believe Yeshua is YAH.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 12:39am On Jan 03, 2022
ifyken:
Lordreed,budatuum,hardmirror,khiaa,maxindhouse,dtruthspeaker etc. It is most likely that we will not agree to each other opposing believes and that at the end of the day we will all sleep as we woke up, atheist and christains. None of us will change,this whole discussion will turn out to be a waste of time

I'm not a Christian nor an atheist. I believe in and give all praises to the Holly Father which is YAH, not Yeshua,who was a great prophet/teacher.

I don't believe the Bible was written to be worshipped but to guide. There is a lot of wisdom in the Bible if you weed out the crap, like a donkey and a snake talking. grin

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by lapazi(m): 12:44am On Jan 03, 2022
HardMirror:
of cause I know they are cock and bull stories. I am saying it so the believers can see
Impossible to find an Atheist that isn’t arrogant

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by twosquare(m): 12:52am On Jan 03, 2022
HardMirror:
wonderful. So where did all the races and sub races come from. In Asia alone you can pin point more than 10 genetically unique people. The chinese are divergent from the vietnamese, the Indians, the polynesians, see the Australian aborigines, the caucasians, negros, even negros are different from each other, the pygmies of Congo, the american Indians etc.
From Adam (Adamah) - son of the red earth.

That color got bleached over time (it was someone's doing) in his children as Adam gave birth. He was red. That was Adam's color. God too is red (Sardine) (Rev. 4:3). Adam was made after His likeness.

The divergent you see is as a result of the fall because it would have been constant. Death was already at work in him, disrupting the flow & affecting his program. It breaks down nature. Like bacteria breaks down molecules or enzymes, same for pigmentation.

As it is written: And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth (Genesis 5:3).

It took a while, after the death of Abel, for Adam to produce a son in his own likeness, after his image...i.e., a red earth being, another 'adamah' with the red color.

That's just it.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by siofra(f): 1:07am On Jan 03, 2022
HenryDion:
Lol.

You can never truly change someone's mind, no matter how compelling your evidence is.

In fact, the more you try to make your point, the more they are convinced of their own belief system.

Understand that human intelligence varies, and some humans are below par that no matter what you do, can never truly think for themselves.

Count yourself lucky, to be among the 1% that sees the world for what it truly is.

Religion is a necessary tool.

True.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by PROPHETmichael: 1:27am On Jan 03, 2022
After reading this crap, i just ordered more bibles

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by tatatar: 3:27am On Jan 03, 2022
khiaa:

I understand what you're saying but wikipedia isn't a reliable source.
"Hey, don't tell me the earth is round and pointing to Wikipedia to read on it. Wikipedia is not a reliable source"
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:32am On Jan 03, 2022
khiaa:

The ten commandments are good words to try to live your life by. There are good wisdom you can learn from the scriptures but there is also a lot of foolishness you need to weed out.
The "ten commandments" really says nothing.

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by A001: 4:39am On Jan 03, 2022
cool

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 5:22am On Jan 03, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

The "ten commandments" really says nothing.

You must be kidding me.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 5:23am On Jan 03, 2022
tatatar:

"Hey, don't tell me the earth is round and pointing to Wikipedia to read on it. Wikipedia is not a reliable source"

Isn't that what I stated.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 5:25am On Jan 03, 2022
twosquare:

That color got bleached over time (it was someone's doing) in his children as Adam gave birth. He was red. That was Adam's color. God too is red (Sardine) (Rev. 4:3). Adam was made after His likeness.

The divergent you see is as a result of the fall because it would have been constant. Death was already at work in him, disrupting the flow & affecting his program. It breaks down nature. Like bacteria breaks down molecules or enzymes, same for pigmentation.

As it is written: And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, after his image; and called his name Seth (Genesis 5:3).

It took a while, after the death of Abel, for Adam to produce a son in his own likeness, after his image...i.e., a red earth being, another 'adamah' with the red color.

That's just it.

Yah was not red.
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by NNTR: 5:39am On Jan 03, 2022
khiaa:
I know that "I Am" is Yah
a/ Give me as much list of, who is the Being, famously declared as, I AM.
b/ With respect to same Being, what significantly is the phrase 'I AM', communicating and/or what is it particularly referring to?

khiaa:
but I don't believe Yeshua is YAH.
You're in company of one, who knows that you wouldnt be the first and won't be the last who doesnt believe that Yahsua is Yah, loll.
a/ Out of curiosity what makes you not believe that Yahsua is Yah?
b/ Why dont you believe that Yahsua is Yah?
c/ How dont you believe that Yahsua is Yah?

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by NNTR: 5:44am On Jan 03, 2022
khiaa:
I'm not a Christian nor an atheist. I believe in and give all praises to the Holly Father which is YAH, not Yeshua, who was a great prophet/teacher.
You're shooting yourself in the foot, if thats your stance, loll

khiaa:
I don't believe the Bible was written to be worshipped but to guide.
Manuals are not to made to be worshipped, they are instructional books, guide book, as it were, loll.

khiaa:
There is a lot of wisdom in the Bible if you weed out the crap, like a donkey and a snake talking. grin
The donkey was a one-off defy of natural law, while as for the talking serpent, that's an extinct species, loll.

twosquare:

That's just it.

khiaa:
Yah was not red.
Oh c'mon khiaa, you can do better than an abysmal and hopeless clapback like this.

Yah is incorporeal. Isnt that correct?

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by bigwig071(m): 6:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Op, the kind demons in you if far much bigger than the ones in buhari

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by errigdee: 6:39am On Jan 03, 2022
get sense

1 Like

Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:40am On Jan 03, 2022
ifyken:
They are empty headed but seeing themselves as knowledgeable! smiley
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by ikennamadu1(m): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2022
HardMirror:
I dont care who or what he is. I am not his follower, all I know is what he was posting helped me to see that my religion was and is a lie. Na that one concern me

Tell me what you believe in ... Then we will start from there... Lemmi school you a little bit
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2022
HardMirror:
I dont care who or what he is. I am not his follower, all I know is what he was posting helped me to see that my religion was and is a lie. Na that one concern me

See the stupidity of the highest order!
So because you now know that your religion is a lie that equally makes all other religions lies as well shey? cheesy
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by aimmoney9: 7:37am On Jan 03, 2022
HardMirror:
Very hard mirror...... grin

With time you will know who is lying or not..... grin
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by lereinter(m): 7:38am On Jan 03, 2022
The people that crafted the so called fraud that hold billions bound

Honour them, their are superhumans

You too craft yours let's see how it will stand
Re: What I Just Discovered Is Guaranteed To Make You Throw Your Bible Away! 100% by khiaa(f): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They are empty headed but seeing themselves as knowledgeable! smiley

You're projecting yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Is Allah Like You?" / The POPE Is The Anti-christ.. Do Not Be Deceived.! / When Was The Last Time You Gave Alms To The Needy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.