Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) (43065 Views)

Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) / After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) / Linda Ikeji Engagement, Don Jazzy Couldnot Hold Back Tears (see pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by faithfull18(f): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Why are they not dancing?? White cute beard, congrats to them.
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Bridget95(f): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
She never thought that she would ever get married . She finally made it after several cries of "God is this how i will end up single for life?

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by jaxxy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Probably they didn’t date, they were arranged or why is she so shy? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by GindoX(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm..

Are you sure it's happiness dat is making her shed Tears?

There are lots of reasons!

There was a case like dis. The bride of about 18 yrs was crying noisily. embarassed
It was later discovered that the young Man she was marrying had a very Big, montrous Blockus! embarassed cheesy cheesy

Bro? Seriously grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Agugbadin: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
iamyemiakins:
When you don see shege for relationship, with guys dumping you left and right and you now finally get the right man, it's all tears of joy...

This is the fact and main reason why they share such tears of joy.
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by iamclime(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Aure Yana Da Dadi cheesy
Ko ba kaba ne?

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Ate247(m): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Congratulations. But how is this now news.
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Solo32: 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nice one
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tonytonex:
are you married?
nope

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
iamclime:

Ko ba kaba ne?
na so ooo cheesy
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Benwems(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked shocked

Tears of Joy flowing endlessly.

Evening newspaper is so overwhelmed with joy. She never thought that she'll be this lucky at old age to get married to an innocent man, after she might do all the doable with her pussssy.

You are very right bro
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by adecz: 6:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
undecidedThis her husband too 'young' nah..❌❌❌
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Funkybabee(f): 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by CalabarPikin: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
She d miss her bf.....after leaving him for available man

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
nope
you are not ready yet?
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Keji1012(m): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm..

Are you sure it's happiness dat is making her shed Tears?

There are lots of reasons!

There was a case like dis. The bride of about 18 yrs was crying noisily. embarassed
It was later discovered that the young Man she was marrying had a very Big, montrous Blockus! embarassed cheesy cheesy

Manhood posterity go judge u for this one wey u write .. lol
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Rondrosco:

Evening newspaper is so overwhelmed with joy, she never thought that she'll be this lucky at old age to get married to an innocent man, after she might do all the doable with her pussssy.

I hope you are all male in your family.
I hope nobody will say such of your sisters/cousins/daughters

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by MrMacinterchi1: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
faithfull18:
Why are they not dancing??
it's not dancing time then.
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tonytonex:
you are not ready yet?
I never reach

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by mikywonder(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Upeee
Crocodile tears

2 Likes

Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Awise09(m): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Translation Plz!

Meaning in Hausa language: wedding sweet oh
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by MoneyGoDrop: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
She doesn't look happy marrying her husband.
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by flakkybakky(f): 6:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked shocked

Evening newspaper is so overwhelmed with joy. She never thought that she'll be this lucky at old age to get married to an innocent man, after she might do all the doable with her pussssy.
did she confide in u ND told u this?not knowing u will cast her to d world
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by crackhouse(m): 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
At least the fight with other ladies over the man is over. She can't believe she finally won..
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Safyqueen: 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Translation Plz!

Marriage is sweet
that's all.
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Aure Yana Da Dadi cheesy
sosai

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by nuland(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
Aure Yana Da Dadi cheesy

Hakaki!

Kina da Aure ne?

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Enny2013(f): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
D way I almost cried my eyes out on my wedding day. I cried to d point dat d minister-in-charge had to pause d joining together part.My parent-in-laws were so scared,asking if I dont want to marry deir son again.My Dad came asking if he shud cancel d wedding too.
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by muheeb01(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
May be her eyes don see shege in the singleness market.....tell your new husband to patronize me for better ibile Aphrodisiacs or burantashi to perform well
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by phemmyfour: 7:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked shocked

She finally got the MRS degree. She must have waited taya...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / Boyfriend Lied About His Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.