Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) (43063 Views)

Bride Fights Groom As They Exited Their Wedding Ceremony (Pics/Video) / After Serving Pre-wedding Pictures For 3yrs, Man Set To Marry His Fiancee (Pics) / Linda Ikeji Engagement, Don Jazzy Couldnot Hold Back Tears (see pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by hope4nigeria(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked shocked

Tears of Joy flowing endlessly.

Evening newspaper is so overwhelmed with joy. She never thought that she'll be this lucky at old age to get married to an innocent man, after she might do all the doable with her pussssy.
initially, I thought you have reasonable thing to talk until I read to the end.
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Realtosin: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked shocked

Evening newspaper is so overwhelmed with joy. She never thought that she'll be this lucky at old age to get married to an innocent man, after she might do all the doable with her pussssy.

Does this lady lives on your street that you baselessly assumed her to be something she is not..... This your mind needs sanctification jare
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by MuteMute(m): 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Virginity crew over to you ��
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tonytonex:
you are not ready yet?
u wan marry me ni??
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
nuland:

Hakaki!

Kina da Aure ne?
nope
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by AROMA1975: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Great!
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Lightened: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bad belle spotted, can't you just wish her well? Must you show a NMA always?
Congrats sweet lady, your union is blessed.
Anigreat:
shocked shocked

Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by nuland(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
nope

Great! Zaki bani dama'a?
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
nuland:

Great! Zaki bani dama'a?
nope undecided
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by nuland(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beebah2000:
nope undecided

Na ji. Thanks all the same!

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Teejaney88(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Amma na zamanin Nan tsoro take bani.
Beebah2000:
Aure Yana Da Dadi cheesy
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by rhames(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked shocked

Wahala dey
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by rhames(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Translation Plz!

Marriage is sweet
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Womenarespecial:
It's "tears" of joy which happens when our human body produces hormones on account of emotional disturbances created by our brain..Emotions will affect "Hypothalamus" and "Basal Ganglia" regions of your brain which results in triggering of tears flood by endocrine glands (In your head)..As Hypothalamus is connected to tear glands you cry...

Thanks for the science lesson sir
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Champneys: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Eeeyah!
My first wife didnt cry o, but maybe my second wife to be will cry when i marry her later this year. cheesy
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Czario: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
CannibalTorment:
The woman was like after Nonso and Emeka nearly shifted her womb with their rod, Mike and Buchi turn her to sex tool, Ikechukwu use doggie style and anal pounding cripple her, she is now married

Walahi u dey crase grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Hkff: 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by MeeLan: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
The biggest Dcam during naija weddings is when the wife serve food kneeling....
That only happens once in a life time. Marry and see.
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by MeeLan: 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
E dey pain her say she dey serve am food.
Clearly. She isn't gonna do it if not for the show off
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Afonasa(m): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chai its a dream come thru for her. May hwe home last

Guy check out my signature
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by InvertedHammer: 12:28am On Jan 05, 2022
/

Keyword: Shiloh

/
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by CSTRR: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Is that man not too old?
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 11:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Na they do as if na them need the marriage pass but when wahalla comes na them dey first file for divorce.

Couple never understand when they said for better for worst they thought it's just about we no see eat this we go eat tomorrow ..
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Biodundimeji(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked shocked

grin grin after so many years of active service
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
u wan marry me ni??
LOL! If you make sense, why not. After all I'm single and searching.
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
I never reach
so you are a teenager undecided
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Wumex91: 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2022
Tonytonex:
so you are a teenager undecided
yes
Re: Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) by Tonytonex(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2022
Beebah2000:
yes
wow! Ok. I see. Are you beautiful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know / What Must The Lady Have Before Going Into Marriage?? / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.