Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Fg To Establish 400 Schools For Almajiris - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg To Establish 400 Schools For Almajiris (3463 Views)

We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka / AK47 Rifle Recovered In Islamic School Mosque Full Of Almajiris In Niger-police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg To Establish 400 Schools For Almajiris by aribisala0(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2011
it is not by announcement. let us see. 400 school na 400 mosque or 400 megawatts. i dey laff
Re: Fg To Establish 400 Schools For Almajiris by mrofficial(m): 12:04am On Jun 18, 2011
^^ Even before the schools are built, the whole country must have turned debris from what is happening nowadays.
Re: Fg To Establish 400 Schools For Almajiris by Ofido(m): 5:27am On Jun 18, 2011
This is simply waste of time, energy and resources, Who are these almarjiris, wher ther not pples children.

If a grown up man can use his prick to Bleep a woman and a woman can be dump enough to open her two legs to enjoy sex and get pregnant, why wont ther take care of ther kids.

I think what the fed. Govt should do is to give all the parents an ultimatum to take back ther children in d street as almajiris or be forced to do so. Ther are schools already in the north and in most states ther is free education so wat next.

If u are building schools for them, then u must go to the other parts of the country to build schools for the kids ther simple
Re: Fg To Establish 400 Schools For Almajiris by jackpot(f): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2011
I just dey laugh cheesy
Re: Fg To Establish 400 Schools For Almajiris by homerac7: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2011
A lot of these almajiris aren't even Nigerians, many r from neighbouring countries like Niger, chad, Burkina Faso, Mali and Sudan. It will just amaze u. So uncontrolled immigrants eventually become our national social nuisance. Unfortunately d govt is talking less about correcting d root defect, rather massaging d consequential pain.

I hav long asked dt d northern frontier should be tightly controlled while d illegal immigrants should b thrown behind d border lines. D whole desert line is just so porous. Dats how boko haram can recruit mercenaries into d country otherwise d identity of d foreigners should hav been known by now.
Re: Fg To Establish 400 Schools For Almajiris by ektbear: 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2011
Jenifa_:

no they don't. they can't even afford to provide free notebooks talk less of providing meals to students.

I see. I think meals would help a lot. . . just knowing you'll be able to get two high-quality cheap (or subsidized, or even free) meals at a school would be pretty big incentive to go.
Re: Fg To Establish 400 Schools For Almajiris by jmaine: 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2011
ekt_bear:

I see. I think meals would help a lot. . . just knowing you'll be able to get two high-quality [b]and loaded [/b]cheap (or subsidized, or even free) meals at a school would be pretty big incentive to go.

Amended to make the incentive very potent and attractive
Re: Fg To Establish 400 Schools For Almajiris by jackpot(f): 8:15am On Jun 19, 2011
Lol
Re: Fg To Establish 400 Schools For Almajiris by boobfan: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2011
The only solution, the only solution to the Boko Haram menance,is scrapping the youth's minds of violence and belief in the matyrdom in suicide bombing.That nasty belief in sleeping with 52 virgins in Al-juana(paradise).This task is difficult cos it is part of their religious and belief system, so sad.Suicide,which a christian sees as d fastest route to hell and frowns at,is seen by them as the fastest way to their paradise.Religion is a way of life,so tell me,why would violence stop when the almajiris during their early school(karatul)were fed with this violence triggering beliefs that make them lunatical fanatics!
Re: Fg To Establish 400 Schools For Almajiris by Gbenge77(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2011
Very good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Agreed To Be One-term President – Obasanjo / FG Vows To Protect Nigeria’s Languages / Leaked: Ekiti Election Rigging Strategy Involving Obanikoro, Fayose, Chris Uba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.