Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun (40687 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by chatinent: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
This small girl kwa?

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Streetdreamx(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
14 years old with an evil thought... It is waoooooh.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
MANNABBQGRILLS1:
Y

UDOKABESTLUV Is Back
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by guru90: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
where she wen kari am go self.........

This one tire me......

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by grandstar(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mrkumareze:
See fine pikin, wondering the kind of upbringing she had

She even resemble ajebutter

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Gentino(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
End time maid

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
peppermint7:
Which kind rubbish be all this one's
This girl should be flogged till she mentions the masterminds

Situation like this na third parties de always get hand inside

Exactly! I suspect that she is being used to kidnap the baby for nefarious purpose. Definitely she has been threatened by her user(s) so it will be hard to get a truthful statement. Also it's possible the girl is mentally ill.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by grandstar(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Naijaolosho2:
Heading should be "14years old girl arrested on her way to maiming the skull of her boss's child".

Ogun state, leaders in skull maiming.

Do you realise the girl is Igbo? That's why tribalism is foolish. Nobody here has even said anything about tribe.

13 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by ImoleNaija: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
I doubt the househelp is okay mentally. She wan go brag for Imo say na she born am?

illicit:
She wants to go and eat the boy with her family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
MANNABBQGRILLS1:

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Beejayy20(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Naijaolosho2:
Heading should be "14years old girl arrested on her way to maiming the skull of her boss's child".

Ogun state, leaders in skull maiming.
see this werey,your poverty stricken girl was help from your barrel region to do househelp in lagos the next thing for her is to kidnapped her oga pikin turn her to your people occupation called ndi ayiyo.
and are here saying irrelevant things, god wiil heal you.

6 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by ndukwejoe(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Even that one you're still not safe , your relation will have that obnoxious sense of entitlement
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I don't support the patronage of house help whether boy or girl

If you need help there are nephews, cousins and niece in your family you can tell them to come and stay with you
Treat them like your own child and educate them while they help you with some domestic chores

6 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by bablon20(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Na dem dem, as I don see Imo state for the narratives I know say na dem. She wan go cook the baby chop as she don miss the taste of human meat. She should be left to rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Esanyonmi(m): 10:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
What’s Nigeria turning to?
Bad news from teenagers here and there .
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Hayastark: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
But a 14years old shouldn't be a house maid, Nigeria has to fully implement the' child's right act' . Let kids be kids

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by aimmoney9: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Womenarespecial:
Instincts says she has a solid reason for doing what she did..she probably meant no evil..

She was trying to achieve something which ain't harming the kid..
Through her facial expression one should be able to observe some few certain things..
The issue should be investigated properly..
Note it's an opinion and might be totally wrong..
Wait until it's your child...... grin

Then I will see how you will react, if you will still say the same thing.... grin

4 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Preator: 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
See as God save the Alfa ooo. Never in his life will he render such kind of related and unrelated help again. He go don chop better "enjoyment" for police cell sha

5 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by fotadmowmend(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
The 'victims' should also be arrested. Why would you employ a minor as househelp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by IPIGSRHYPO: 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Those who hired her as a house maid should also be prosecuted for child abuse. She's an under age that should be in school not doing house maid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by IPIGSRHYPO: 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
fotadmowmend:
The 'victims' should also be arrested. Why would you employ a minor as househelp
Exactly my point. Child abuse.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Realists(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
IbadeHQ:
Na Dem......NCAN there u go.

Audio billionaires

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Ndipe(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hallelujah!!! This is very good news and a relief to the boy's parents in particular.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by otokx(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
Due diligence is key in taking decisions.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by IPIGSRHYPO: 10:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
bablon20:
Na dem dem, as I don see Imo state for the narratives I know say na dem. She wan go cook the baby chop as she don miss the taste of human meat. She should be left to rot in jail.

That's too mean, she's just a kid. I bet she doesn't fully understand the implication of what she did.
14 yrs old should be in school not house maid.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by LordIsaac(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
It is wrong to show their faces....both of them are children!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend / I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.