Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,451 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun (40688 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Drsmartphilips: 12:26am On Jan 05, 2022
igbo kwenu, she is a christian.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Origin(f): 12:28am On Jan 05, 2022
I think we need to review our story telling.

Was she raised in Lagos?

How could she be missing from 16- 31st with the child with the two of them looking so lean. She is just 14, and still a child in her own right....

Could it be she lost her way and begged to eat for those days? So she could return to her Home?

That girl looks as lean as that child. And she is also a child too...
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Czario: 12:29am On Jan 05, 2022
nedekid:

Yeah, she looks too tender for this.
There must be more to the story.
More investigation needs to be done.

I'm also shocked

Maybe she was hypnotized

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by TheGift: 12:35am On Jan 05, 2022
Mrkumareze:
See fine pikin, wondering the kind of upbringing she had

Even the kidnapper girl is a victim. She was probably being controlled remotely.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by ba2remagaji: 12:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Jacksonian001(m): 12:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by chloride6: 1:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Nigeria, land of the lawless.

Isn't that girl underaged?

Nobody asked why an underaged girl is serving as an housemaid..

Poor girl could have gone missing but no she stole the baby is th narrative we choose to run along with.

3 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by casppyjay: 1:15am On Jan 05, 2022
illicit:
She wants to go and eat the boy with her family
very illicit indigenous cannibalistic appetite rising from somewhere..

Nuff said

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by jclassiq(m): 1:19am On Jan 05, 2022
MurderX:
Many unanswered questions here. Why is she so desperate? like she is on a do-or-die mission? She has been apprehended twice in different states and she is still bent on delivering that child to whoever.

Notice that the mother of that child took good care of this girl, she looks well kept like the big sister of the child. That is why they attracted everyone's attention everywhere because they both did not fit the profile of destitutes. Its the good of this woman and her family to this girl that protected that baby, they treated her well and she wanted to pay them with evil. This calls for serious thanksgiving.

God bless that Sagamu woman, she is the angel � that was used to save this child.

God has delivered that Alfa from wahala wey no concern am, he would have been confessing "the truth" to the police by now.

She was employed in November. What could she have given her in one month to make her look nourished like this?

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Tzar(m): 1:36am On Jan 05, 2022
What an evil girl! Imagine the trauma the child’s parents must have faced?
I think the girl had accomplices in Imo who sent her on this mission from the beginning.
Their intention may be kidnap for random or rituals.
Thank God the child was rescued from the evil girl. Kudos to the observant good samaritan.

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by TheRealOwner(m): 1:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Trupz:
Here's the full plot...

That househelp may have undergone torrid times under her madam and desperately wanted out. She hence weighed various options on how to flee and came up with that; to take the madam's child and lie to be the child's elder sister with dead parents. Raise enough money with the child and transport herself home with the proceeds from the begging.

If that's the case, why take the child too?

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Realhommie(m): 2:13am On Jan 05, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

That's too mean, she's just a kid. I bet she doesn't fully understand the implication of what she did.
14 yrs old should be in school not house maid.
It looks like she knew exactly what she was doing. How she begged for alms with tales of dead parents and how she insisted on taking the kid to Imo. Remember we were told previously that she is fluent in 4 languages. This is a clear case of kidnap, she has been groomed i believe for the sole purpose. There's a syndicate behind, since she's a child it would be easy for her to be a front without any suspicion.

If she had gotten to Imo the baby would have been sold successfully. And then she could have proceeded to the north to carry out same activity using another identity. A thorough investigation needs to be carried out because obviously she didn't act alone.

4 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by ddeola: 2:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Thank God o, na so another pikin for don enter ritualists den. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

This housegirl abi na househelp saga sef. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Realhommie(m): 2:19am On Jan 05, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:
Thank you Jesus. For sake of decorum, I cannot type the things I have in mind to be meted against this evil incarnation. She should however be incarcerated and grilled until she spills every drop of truth in her head. To those saying 14 years old bla bla bla, you know nothing!

I work in a Secondary School and YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE the things these little humans are capable of. Things you did not think were possible in our days (the 80's, 90's), these teens are already pros at them.

The World is failing because Parents are failing in their duties. See the 'hooman beans' the mother left her children with!

Lord thank You!

Ps, let it be on record that I do not believe the story of the Victoria woman who took her in. I think seeing as the alfa became complicit, a rather large human trafficking cell was about to be exposed so they devised a system to release the child.

The 14yo is the fall girl.
Obviously, i said it's a syndicate... That Victoria lady could be complicit. There's need for thorough investigation, she should be properly investigated. Very good angle to the puzzle.

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Realhommie(m): 2:24am On Jan 05, 2022
gypsey:
Both children are victims, she could be innocent and meant no harm, all these social media humiliations and toture isn't necerssary, i wish i could help.
Please what is innocent in taking a 2 year old kid you were meant to tend to, all the way from Lagos to Imo, maneuvering your way through tales by moonlight stories? You don't know the true story, you'll be shocked. Yes she's a child but she was strictly on a mission. The police Should be after the people who sent her.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Realhommie(m): 2:29am On Jan 05, 2022
princeeze1:
She obviously belongs to a syndicate. Either those beggars that usually litter pedestrian bridges with babies and triplets or she belongs to a ritual syndicate. She obviously does not mean well. That’s how those begging women get innocent children they pose with to beg for alms, it’s a booming bussiness for some depraved conscienceless Igbo women in the east. They are very many at upper iweka.
More like it... I said it's a kidnap syndicate, and it could as well be a ritual syndicate, you're right. Either ways the little girl was acting a script.

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Sancte21(m): 2:30am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Realhommie(m): 2:31am On Jan 05, 2022
abuzz33:
I knew a 12 year old who got tired of abuse as a house girl in lagos who instead of going home, found her way frok ketu to berger bus stop after school and begged for money before transporting herself back to her fathers house in the village. This girl probably was attempting to do the same thing. The two year old boy was just caught in the middle.
Doesn't add up. If true she wouldn't pick the kid up from the church, she had the opportunity to leave alone unnoticed.

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 2:35am On Jan 05, 2022
Womenarespecial:
Instincts says she has a solid reason for doing what she did..she probably meant no evil..

She was trying to achieve something which ain't harming the kid..
Through her facial expression one should be able to observe some few certain things..
The issue should be investigated properly..
Note it's an opinion and might be totally wrong..
Are you out of your goddamedd mind?!! Please face your dictionary the rightside up before I start suspecting you're a diabolic househelp.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 2:38am On Jan 05, 2022
Sancte21:

Na LAZY WOMEN/WIVES dey get house help.
You dey ment. Seek mental help urgently.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by StarGra: 2:38am On Jan 05, 2022
So many hands involved in this....
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by StarGra: 2:39am On Jan 05, 2022
What's her mission to Imo state for...
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by wonderr(m): 2:41am On Jan 05, 2022
Naijaolosho2:
Heading should be "14years old girl arrested on her way to maiming the skull of her boss's child".

Ogun state, leaders in skull maiming.
ipobic terrorists no dey ever ever dissapoint see face like that of kanu own
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by peppermint7(m): 2:42am On Jan 05, 2022
jaxxy:

The answer to all of that is in the question where did the parents of the boy get that housemaid from??

I’m sure they didn’t just pick her from the streets?? undecided

There are many questions to be answered here cos this is terrible.

The gal took a huge risk so there is definitely more to it and her bosses know.

No need to flog her yet until we ask her bosses where they got her from.
Oga she need better flogging
Case close
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by peppermint7(m): 2:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Aforxzy:
A 14 year old maid fleeing with her bosses child. What could be her motive and who sent her?

Parent and guidance need to be extra careful with maids and other helps. No one should be fully trusted with your wards and kids. That innocent looking help may not be innocent as he/ she looks.

Please do your due diligence before bringing in a stranger into your house. The days are indeed evil.

Thank God the boy is found alive and healthy too.

Totally wrong
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 05, 2022
Origin:

Was she raised in Lagos?

How could she be missing from 16- 31st with the child with the two of them looking so lean. She is just 14, and still a child in her own right....

Could it be she lost her way and begged to eat for those days? So she could return to her Home?

Syndicate member spotted.

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 05, 2022
chloride6:
Nigeria, land of the lawless.

Isn't that girl underaged?

Nobody asked why an underaged girl is serving as an housemaid..

Poor girl could have gone missing but no she stole the baby is th narrative we choose to run along with.
Syndicate member/sympathizer
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Origin:

Was she raised in Lagos?

Syndicate member/sympathizer

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Onyiiobi7735(m): 2:52am On Jan 05, 2022
peppermint7:
Which kind rubbish be all this one's This girl should be flogged till she mentions the masterminds
Situation like this na third parties de always get hand inside
True.She obviously planned this with someone .
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 2:56am On Jan 05, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:
Thank you Jesus. For sake of decorum, I cannot type the things I have in mind to be meted against this evil incarnation. She should however be incarcerated and grilled until she spills every drop of truth in her head. To those saying 14 years old bla bla bla, you know nothing!

I work in a Secondary School and YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE the things these little humans are capable of. Things you did not think were possible in our days (the 80's, 90's), these teens are already pros at them.

The World is failing because Parents are failing in their duties. See the 'hooman beans' the mother left her children with!

Lord thank You!

Ps, let it be on record that I do not believe the story of the Victoria woman who took her in. I think seeing as the alfa became complicit, a rather large human trafficking cell was about to be exposed so they devised a system to release the child.

The 14yo is the fall girl.
Many of them are in the comments trying to justify evil and dilute the necessary public opprobrium that goes with what should ordinarily be an unspeakable act.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Amudeneogu: 2:57am On Jan 05, 2022
See her face dey like a witch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend / I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.