Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun (40690 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Omodua(m): 3:02am On Jan 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I don't support the patronage of house help whether boy or girl

If you need help there are nephews, cousins and niece in your family you can tell them to come and stay with you
Treat them like your own child and educate them while they help you with some domestic chores

Exactly. I did same during the formative years of my children who are now fully grown adults.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 3:03am On Jan 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
The boy seems 'pissed off'?

[img]https://media1./images/4d38b799c539f44f4b07b064b2e1d542/tenor.gif?itemid=23104130[/img]
Yea, he's like bitch I told you they was gonna nab your 14year old ass but you no dey hear word.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Jamesbond19(m): 3:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Endtime housemaid

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by peppermint7(m): 3:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

True.She obviously planned this with someone .
On a norms
Small pikin no ft reason this kind evil na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 05, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Those who hired her as a house maid should also be prosecuted for child abuse. She's an under age that should be in school not doing house maid.
Since you have been prosecuted before you think it's good for everyone else. Lmao..toddler. angry
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Drogunov: 3:16am On Jan 05, 2022
Naijaolosho2:
Heading should be "14years old girl arrested on her way to maiming the skull of her boss's child".

Ogun state, leaders in skull maiming.

What a dunderhead.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 3:21am On Jan 05, 2022
fotadmowmend:
The 'victims' should also be arrested. Why would you employ a minor as househelp
You can go and execute a citizen's arrest. Keyboard olopa. Also, you can lobby the rubber stampers to legislate against abuse of minors from your keyboard while you're at it.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Joeyfizzo: 3:28am On Jan 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

If you need help there are nephews, cousins and niece in your family you can tell them to come and stay with you
Treat them like your own child and educate them while they help you with some domestic chores

some nephews, cousins, nieces are worse

3 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by dRefiner: 4:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Na which kind of life dem call dis one sef?
Her village people at work o...chaii,maka y dis fine little girl na?chai! nna ehn.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:49am On Jan 05, 2022
What's going on ? Are parents failing in their duty as parents? Look at the sweet looking handsome little boy who care is put in the hands of a total stranger called housemaid. Chasing after wealth is lie chasing after the wind. Life is coming to loose it's essence.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by peacefuldude(m): 5:11am On Jan 05, 2022
It is well ,why not get accomodation away from the mountain top ,so that there can be easy access to the road and his use of his wheel chair.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by webizone(m): 5:34am On Jan 05, 2022
RevolverOcelot:

Exactly! I suspect that she is being used to kidnap the baby for nefarious purpose. Definitely she has been threatened by her user(s) so it will be hard to get a truthful statement. Also it's possible the girl is mentally ill.

She is.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by whirlwind7(m): 5:44am On Jan 05, 2022
MurderX:
Many unanswered questions here. Why is she so desperate? like she is on a do-or-die mission? She has been apprehended twice in different states and she is still bent on delivering that child to whoever.

Notice that the mother of that child took good care of this girl, she looks well kept like the big sister of the child. That is why they attracted everyone's attention everywhere because they both did not fit the profile of destitutes. Its the good of this woman and her family to this girl that protected that baby, they treated her well and she wanted to pay them with evil. This calls for serious thanksgiving.

God bless that Sagamu woman, she is the angel � that was used to save this child.

God has delivered that Alfa from wahala wey no concern am he would have been confessing "the truth" to the police by now.

Exactly!
I have been trying to remember where I read this story before now. When you mentioned an Alfa, i remembered where I read in the news about a certain alfa who took them to his mosque.
There were speculations that he could have used them for juju grin

So, if this girl wasn't caught by a woman in Ogun State, ogbeni alfa would be confessing all his sins to the dumb Naija police by now grin

He should thank Allah
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Bigpapi: 5:52am On Jan 05, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/update-househelp-who-fled-with-her-madams-son-in-lagos-arrested-in-ogun-2.html

Bia Favor watin u wan carry pikin do at age 14? Abi u wan get Belle born?

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Bakarehabib02(m): 6:10am On Jan 05, 2022
I think Lagos should be giving visas to people from east and north that will help to cure all these crimes
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by eefeem: 6:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Bro who helped you sign up on here? God didn't bless you with talents of usefulness not to talk of salvation[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]

Naijaolosho2:
Heading should be "14years old girl arrested on her way to maiming the skull of her boss's child".

Ogun state, leaders in skull maiming.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by sisisioge: 6:23am On Jan 05, 2022
Dearest Lord in heaven! She doesnt look like a kidnapper fa shocked shocked shocked

14yrs old maid....people no dey hear word at all!
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Aroka72(m): 6:53am On Jan 05, 2022
This report is full of fabrications!!! One, the little girl is not the kidnapper, there's an adult behind all these. Two, the police has been bought and will join in covering up the facts.
However, we thank God for the saved boy. May God save the girl too. Amen
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by fotadmowmend(m): 7:07am On Jan 05, 2022
trailblazar:

You can go and execute a citizen's arrest. Keyboard olopa. Also, you can lobby the rubber stampers to legislate against abuse of minors from your keyboard while you're at it.
Probably you are into child trafficking.........
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by InoGetJoy: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2022
RevolverOcelot:

Exactly! I suspect that she is being used to kidnap the baby for nefarious purpose. Definitely she has been threatened by her user(s) so it will be hard to get a truthful statement. Also it's possible the girl is mentally ill.
I really don't think she means to harm the baby. The police should find out her real motive. She could be mentally ill
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by NWAZURUMEE: 7:16am On Jan 05, 2022
she want to take him to amarku isiala mbano to do what exactly?
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Valuc: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2022
See the kid with her cross bag... They sud check those behind her act and how they communicate with her..what's the intention of taking the baby to imo state..what's happening there... there is more to this.. this matter sudnt be handled with kids glove..
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Akpacha(m): 7:32am On Jan 05, 2022
So happy for the parents of the little kid, the boy survived all this trouble.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Mikkysmum(f): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

These are hardly available nowadays.
No relative wants to release their young child and the teenage ones don't want to live with a relative or work for someone else.
How do working Mothers cope?
May God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by TheGreatIYANU: 7:35am On Jan 05, 2022
trailblazar:

Many of them are in the comments trying to justify evil and dilute the necessary public opprobrium that goes with what should ordinarily be an unspeakable act.

You hit the nail!

Unfortunately, this is the world we live in now.

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Mikkysmum(f): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
some nephews, cousins, nieces are worse
This is also true because they feel entitled and expect a lot from you in return.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Mikkysmum(f): 7:40am On Jan 05, 2022
I believe the girl is guilty and has a syndicate behind her act.
I can't imagine what the parents have been through.
Thank God the child is safe.
He should go through medical tests though.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by wiseone28: 7:41am On Jan 05, 2022
nwadikeokey11

What do you have to say about this one?
Since all the housemaid are Aks people as you said?

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by wiseone28: 7:41am On Jan 05, 2022
End time things
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Raychee(f): 7:43am On Jan 05, 2022
Sancte21:

Na LAZY WOMEN/WIVES dey get house help.

Stop saying rubbish
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by usagee36: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Child abuse. You employed a minor to care for a child. Failed and evil nation. In a sane country, the parents of that little boy will lose their child and go to jail. The 14yrs old girl shouldn't be doing such job and should be in school.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by TheGreatIYANU: 7:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Ockra007:
What a rare trait for a girl of her age. Not because she kidnapped d boy but brave enough to have escaped several grilling by sensitive adults, and most shockingly trying to move down south with that boy even when she was not having money. What a generation filled with demon incarnates!!!

DEMON INCARNATES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) / My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.