Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun (40686 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Noshitboi(m): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I don't support the patronage of house help whether boy or girl

If you need help there are nephews, cousins and niece in your family you can tell them to come and stay with you
Treat them like your own child and educate them while they help you with some domestic chores

A nephew beheaded his uncle's two daughter's head years ago in calabar
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by ufotunang: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2022
Young teenage children of nowadays...so nowadays one cannot trust a teenager from 14 years old again....their eyes have opened
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by ufotunang: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2022
guru90:
where she wen kari am go self.........

This one tire me......
.... maybe she wants to go and give the child or sell the child to the people that sent her to bring the child to them.... they should also arrest the people that sent her to bring the child to them
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by ALFADOS(m): 8:05am On Jan 05, 2022
And some ignorant are here accusing the ALFA for the position of the baby and the girl the other day.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Born2Breed(f): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Trust no one. Imagine the little girl with an evil mind.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Handsum64: 8:17am On Jan 05, 2022
Criminal bandits from the East.
The crime they cannot commit does not exist
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by muheeb01(m): 8:30am On Jan 05, 2022
Do proper background checks and findings before hiring or employing any domestic staff....they're planted in the house to carry out their dirty acts most times....becareful outthere

Check my signature
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Gogirl(f): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2022
Firstly the family of the baby need to be punish by law for employed an under age child

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Johel(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/update-househelp-who-fled-with-her-madams-son-in-lagos-arrested-in-ogun-2.html

Female daughters are very fragile,if not taken care of and guided at young age,they will do really crazy things in their 20s.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by orisa37: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2022
BIAFRAN CRIMINALS.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Stanchem029: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2022
Aroka72:
This report is full of fabrications!!! One, the little girl is not the kidnapper, there's an adult behind all these. Two, the police has been bought and will join in covering up the facts.
However, we thank God for the saved boy. May God save the girl too. Amen
And same adult/kidnapper allowed them to go through the route of soliciting for alms?
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by AlphaBeta130: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Johel:

Female daughters are very fragile,if not taken care of and guided at young age,they will do really crazy things in their 20s.
Do we have female sons? cheesy
You should have said female children or just daughters.

3 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Awoleesu(m): 8:56am On Jan 05, 2022
It's the toes of that kid for me...
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Johel(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2022
AlphaBeta130:

Do we have female sons? cheesy
You should have said female children or just daughters.

Sorry jere grin grin grin "FEMALE CHILD"..didn't notice sef,I typed that briefly because I had something in mind based on real life experience...so I just typed without looking well..The mistake loud sha, grin grin grin...Thanks for bringing it to my notice...

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Earthkumy(m): 8:58am On Jan 05, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/update-househelp-who-fled-with-her-madams-son-in-lagos-arrested-in-ogun-2.html

She might made up her mind to go home, being left with a child she wasn't heartless to leave the child behind, believing the child Mom will come to her village to take her baby back, other would have left the babe their and run, but she doesn't want to abandon the child. Knowing what maids go through hearing the girl's side of the story is important.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by IbileIfe: 9:01am On Jan 05, 2022
HALLELUJAH!
Thank Almighty God for His divine intervention in saving the life of His beautiful child, Praise.
If not for God, this teenage witch would have done terrible harm to the little boy.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Corea4king(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:
Those who hired her as a house maid should also be prosecuted for child abuse. She's an under age that should be in school not doing house maid.

So,somebody of that age did not take care of you when your kid .
Who said she did not send her to school or do not have intention of sending her to school.House help is not a bad idea as much as there is no maltreatment.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:42am On Jan 05, 2022
This is a case of witchraft. If someone had sent her to bring that baby, the person would have hurriedly given her whatever transport money and the evil girl wouldn't have needed to beg for alms. Behind this innocent looking 14yrs facial expression...... lies a very very evil human controlled by the dark world. I can imagine how much the mother and church prayed.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 05, 2022
Realhommie:
Please what is innocent in taking a 2 year old kid you were meant to tend to, all the way from Lagos to Imo, maneuvering your way through tales by moonlight stories? You don't know the true story, you'll be shocked. Yes she's a child but she was strictly on a mission. The police Should be after the people who sent her.
I know that a 14 years old poor maid cannot think reasonably under threats, intimidations and pressure from adults with ulterior motives. But i am going to leave judgement to you, you obviously knows her better. sad

Yes, i agree that there may have been people,adults who are behind it. How can they be found is the question.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 05, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:

When I read replies like yours, I see a gap in understanding and usually it's a case of Dissympathy (usually psychotic) or good ol' Ignorance.

In this case, it could be ignorance of the laws that were broken, ignorance of the real intentions of the kidnapper, ignorance of the welfare and feelings of the 2 year old boy who had been ripped from parental care for 15 days, etc. At the end of the day, you are right, it was and is my opinion, albeit you don't always have to say something especially when it's not constructive or valuable to discuss.
More rubbish, grin you are very good in jumping into ridiculous stupid conclusions and lacks rational thinking, again from your small minded hut. grin i feel sorry for anyone who would ever take your words serious. You love hearing your own voice, i will let you wallow in epic ignorance.

Ciao!
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by akigbemaru: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Gogirl:
Firstly the family of the baby need to be punish by law for employed an under age child

None of these African bastards talked about the being an underage girl. In a civilized world, where this overt form of slavery has been outlawed would have pressed charges against the maid’s boss and put the maid in a beautiful foster home.
Abraham Lincoln said and I quote as he was about emancipate the black folks in USA: those who deny others of Liberty and Freedom deserve nothing too.
Is it not ironic that that the black folks who went through the triple whammy brunt of subjugation, slavery and acculturation, would still continue to indulge this overt form of slavery in modern day.

Now the police not even talking about the juvenile court here and the little girl should be freed as she commits no crime. She was like, before you take my freedom, I will take away your happiness.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by labi1977(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Womenarespecial:
Instincts says she has a solid reason for doing what she did..she probably meant no evil..

She was trying to achieve something which ain't harming the kid..
Through her facial expression one should be able to observe some few certain things..
The issue should be investigated properly..
Note it's an opinion and might be totally wrong..

Ya totally wrong
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by labi1977(m): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2022
akigbemaru:

None of these African bastards talked about the being an underage girl. In a civilized world, where this overt form of slavery has been outlawed would have pressed charges against the maid’s boss and put the maid in a beautiful foster home.
Abraham Lincoln said and I quote as he was about emancipate the black folks in USA: those who deny others of Liberty and Freedom deserve nothing too.
Is it not ironic that that the black folks who went through the triple whammy brunt of subjugation, slavery and acculturation, would still continue to indulge this overt form of slavery in modern day.

Now the police not even talking about the juvenile court here and the little girl should be freed as she commits no crime. She was like, before you take my freedom, I will take away your happiness.

African bastard has spoken

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by euniselfyahoo: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2022
This is serious, the police better investigate and arrest the master minder
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Realhommie(m): 10:53am On Jan 05, 2022
gypsey:
I know that a 14 years old poor maid cannot think reasonably under threats, intimidations and pressure from adults with ulterior motives. But i am going to leave judgement to you, you obviously knows her better. sad

Yes, i agree that there may have been people,adults who are behind it. How can they found is the question.
Nahhhhh, I don't know better... I just refuse to believe she's innocent in the whole ish...
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by AlphaBeta130: 11:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Johel:

Sorry jere grin grin grin "FEMALE CHILD"..didn't notice sef,I typed that briefly because I had something in mind based on real life experience...so I just typed without looking well..The mistake loud sha, grin grin grin...Thanks for bringing it to my notice...
U re welcome cheesy

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2022
Realhommie:
Nahhhhh, I don't know better... I just refuse to believe she's innocent in the whole ish...
Ofcourse, she would appear guilty. That is why thorough investigations by the police are needed, sometimes not every assumed guilty is guilty.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Gee64: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2022
This is why I can never trust an Amaka. By nature, majority of them are wicked and very dishonest; no matter how well you treat them.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by wealthtrak: 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

There's a VERY GREEDY and CURSED cartel in the Eastern part of Nigeria from Imo to Abia and Anambra
that sells abducted children. Please beware of taking in new tenants or offering employment
to some sales girls and then leaving your kids in their care because that is the format they
use for stealing these children of Yoruba, Ibo, Edo , Plateau, Hausa origins in Lagos and elsewhere
for onward movement to Iboland.

There have been many instances over the years now of males and females from Iboland
stealing children of all ethnicities in Lagos and other parts of Nigeria based on newspaper
reports.

https://theperiscopeglobal.com/2019/11/03/another-igbo-woman-nabbed-trafficking-hausa-kids-from-jos-to-onitsha/

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/11/two-women-arrested-in-ebonyi-for-stealing-twins-placing-them-inside-a-sack-and-attempting-to-go-to-lagos-to-sell-them-video.html

Some kids have not been found till today based on the newspaper reports
I've read over the years.

Death penalty should be introduced to deter this criminal cartel.

Read more here:
http://saharareporters.com/2019/10/13/how-kano-kids-were-kidnapped-trafficked-anambra-igbo-suspects-police

https://theperiscopeglobal.com/2019/11/03/another-igbo-woman-nabbed-trafficking-hausa-kids-from-jos-to-onitsha/

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/11/two-women-arrested-in-ebonyi-for-stealing-twins-placing-them-inside-a-sack-and-attempting-to-go-to-lagos-to-sell-them-video.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Realhommie(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
gypsey:
Ofcourse, she would appear guilty. That is why thorough investigations by the police are needed, sometimes not every assumed guilty is guilty.
True...
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by TheGreatIYANU: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2022
gypsey:
More rubbish, grin you are very good in jumping into ridiculous stupid conclusions and lacks rational thinking, again from your small minded hut. grin i feel sorry for anyone who would ever take your words serious. You love hearing your own voice, i will let you wallow in epic ignorance.

Ciao!

Lol... not in the business of trading words with trolls hon. Here's your thumbs up
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by akigbemaru: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
labi1977:

African bastard has spoken
To hell with you and your primitive family. You scrubs are proverbial mushroom that only grow in the shades!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend / I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.