Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun (40684 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by labi1977(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2022
akigbemaru:

To hell with you and your primitive family. You scrubs are proverbial mushroom that only grow in the shades!

Triggered bastard whoreson much grin ?
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by akigbemaru: 2:07pm On Jan 05, 2022
labi1977:

Triggered bastard whoreson much grin ?
Agama-lizard-looking crackhead. I am the reason why your life is miserable and hopping-rolling-and-bending out of shape on my comments should be seen as misplaced priority. I don't even know if you exist, but your groupie-ass wants attention for a bootleg clout-chasing. Your pent-up adrenal rush on my epistle might create a bottleneck cum for you to swallow since you are a groupie. Quick to forget that swallow is also on your menu silly!
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by labi1977(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
akigbemaru:

Agama-lizard-looking crackhead. I am the reason why your life is miserable and hopping-rolling-and-bending out of shape on my comments should be seen as misplaced priority. I don't even know if you exist, but your groupie-ass wants attention for a bootleg clout-chasing. Your pent-up adrenal rush on my epistle might create a bottleneck cum for you to swallow since you are a groupie. Quick to forget that swallow is also on your menu silly!

You bastard whoreson

Is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth? Better go and find out who your dad is n stop disturbing me !

Your birth certificate must be an apology letter from the condom factory but if you have a problem with me, write the problem on a piece of paper, fold it, and shove it up your fucking ass u Bloody fagg !!

Product of torn condom. grin
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:

Lol... not in the business of trading words with trolls hon. Here's your thumbs up
if you say so, oh! Look! You are still here trading words. cheesy
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Naijaolosho2: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
Mad goat bleating heavily. E pain am tongue

eefeem:
Bro who helped you sign up on here? God didn't bless you with talents of usefulness not to talk of salvation[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by eefeem: 6:32am On Jan 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin. SANE GOAT sorry oh. You look like someone that have sense but engaging you made me understand how useless a wet empty box of matches you are. It's 2022, sane goat pls be adding value to discussions.

Naijaolosho2:
Mad goat bleating heavily. E pain am tongue

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Drsmartphilips: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2022
i don know say IGBO CHRISTIAN, they love money more than humanity
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by tammie24: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
MurderX:
Many unanswered questions here. Why is she so desperate? like she is on a do-or-die mission? She has been apprehended twice in different states and she is still bent on delivering that child to whoever.

Notice that the mother of that child took good care of this girl, she looks well kept like the big sister of the child. That is why they attracted everyone's attention everywhere because they both did not fit the profile of destitutes. Its the good of this woman and her family to this girl that protected that baby, they treated her well and she wanted to pay them with evil. This calls for serious thanksgiving.

God bless that Sagamu woman, she is the angel � that was used to save this child.

God has delivered that Alfa from wahala wey no concern am, he would have been confessing "the truth" to the police by now.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Aroka72(m): 11:58pm On Jan 07, 2022
[quote author=Stanchem029 post=109093864]
And same adult/kidnapper allowed them to go through the route of soliciting for alms?[/quote

What about if the alms thing was just a ploy...she was waiting at the planned rendezvous..
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Aroka72(m): 12:00am On Jan 08, 2022
A ploy.,.could be the planned place
of redenvous
Stanchem029:

And same adult/kidnapper allowed them to go through the route of soliciting for alms?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend / 17-Year-Old Kano Boy Removes A Beggar's Eye Ball To Prepare Disappearing Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.