Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun (40691 Views)

Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested / Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by OmegaAutos: 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mrkumareze:
See fine pikin, wondering the kind of upbringing she had

The upbringing is that of making money at all cost... the flatz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by nedekid: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Nawa oh!

She's too tender to have this kind of heart honestly.

But, the kind wahala wey follow this jet age come no be here o
Yeah, she looks too tender for this.
There must be more to the story.
More investigation needs to be done.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by ashawopikin(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Na sell she wan go sell the boy o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by ORIAYO70(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/1/update-househelp-who-fled-with-her-madams-son-in-lagos-arrested-in-ogun-2.html

Take it to Imo for Cannibals abi...
Isinku e o nise orire.....

Ndi ara
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Forensib(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
The girl was on a mission. She should be investigated thoroughly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Kapeter(m): 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
And what's her intention?
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by TheGreatIYANU: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Thank you Jesus. For sake of decorum, I cannot type the things I have in mind to be meted against this evil incarnation. She should however be incarcerated and grilled until she spills every drop of truth in her head. To those saying 14 years old bla bla bla, you know nothing!

I work in a Secondary School and YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE the things these little humans are capable of. Things you did not think were possible in our days (the 80's, 90's), these teens are already pros at them.

The World is failing because Parents are failing in their duties. See the 'hooman beans' the mother left her children with!

Lord thank You!

Ps, let it be on record that I do not believe the story of the Victoria woman who took her in. I think seeing as the alfa became complicit, a rather large human trafficking cell was about to be exposed so they devised a system to release the child.

The 14yo is the fall girl.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Htt0: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ok
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Karemarealty288(m): 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
The God of Alfa is ever faithful...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Womenarespecial:
Instincts says she has a solid reason for doing what she did..she probably meant no evil..

She was trying to achieve something which ain't harming the kid..
Through her facial expression one should be able to observe some few certain things..
The issue should be investigated properly..
Note it's an opinion and might be totally wrong..
I agree totally, she could just be worried and cared for the child genuinely

It should be investigated properly not all these social media shaming, intimidations and sheer judgements
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Babastrong(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is one of the reasons i don't support BIAFRA Nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Both children are victims, she could be innocent and meant no harm, all these social media humiliations and toture isn't necerssary, i wish i could help.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by legba1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
The receivers are already awaiting her in IMO, especially being a boy child,na quick market...if you don't gerrit, then forgerrit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
TheGreatIYANU:
Thank you Jesus. For sake of decorum, I cannot type the things I have in mind to be meted against this evil incarnation. She should however be incarcerated and grilled until she spills every drop of truth in her head. To those saying 14 years old bla bla bla, you know nothing!

I work in a Secondary School and YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE the things these little humans are capable of. Things you did not think were possible in our days (the 80's, 90's), these teens are already pros at them.

The World is failing because Parents are failing in their duties. See the 'hooman beans' the mother left her children with!

Lord thank You!

Ps, let it be on record that I do not believe the story of the Victoria woman who took her in. I think seeing as the alfa became complicit, a rather large human trafficking cell was about to be exposed so they devised a system to release the child.

The 14yo is the fall girl.
See how you sat in your small minded little hut and passed judgement. cheesy fortunately it is just your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
RevolverOcelot:

Exactly! I suspect that she is being used to kidnap the baby for nefarious purpose. Definitely she has been threatened by her user(s) so it will be hard to get a truthful statement. Also it's possible the girl is mentally ill.
very possible, both children are victims, adults are ussually behind this kinda act. She looks terrified poor kids.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by everythinggirly(f): 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Very good.
Hit me up for your academic research services.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Trupz: 11:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Here's the full plot...

That househelp may have undergone torrid times under her madam and desperately wanted out. She hence weighed various options on how to flee and came up with that; to take the madam's child and lie to be the child's elder sister with dead parents. Raise enough money with the child and transport herself home with the proceeds from the begging.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by David1017(m): 11:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Make dem beat her eee... What nonsense... Beat her.. Nurse her back to life... Investigate.. Den beat her again after you get all your answers
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by sexysegxy: 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Totally wrong. What's the motive of leaving the house you are been fed to be begging around the streets of Lagos to raise money to go to Imo State? Also, the person that brought her to the boy's parents as househelp should be interrogated, if thoroughly quizzed, she may be working for "human parts" merchants.

5 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by TheGreatIYANU: 11:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
gypsey:
See how you sat in your small minded little hut and passed judgement. cheesy fortunately it is just your opinion.

When I read replies like yours, I see a gap in understanding and usually it's a case of Dissympathy (usually psychotic) or good ol' Ignorance.

In this case, it could be ignorance of the laws that were broken, ignorance of the real intentions of the kidnapper, ignorance of the welfare and feelings of the 2 year old boy who had been ripped from parental care for 15 days, etc. At the end of the day, you are right, it was and is my opinion, albeit you don't always have to say something especially when it's not constructive or valuable to discuss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by jonbat(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
The Yemiri people on the beats again.
We use to know them with import and exportation of drugs.
Not knowing they have far more crimes up their dirty sleeves.

FLAVOUR NABANIA come and carry your people go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by jaxxy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
MurderX:
Many unanswered questions here. Why is she so desperate? like she is on a do-or-die mission? She has been apprehended twice in different states and she is still bent on delivering that child to whoever.

Notice that the mother of that child took good care of this girl, she looks well kept like the big sister of the child. That is why they attracted everyone's attention everywhere because they both did not fit the profile of destitutes. Its the good of this woman and her family to this girl that protected that baby, they treated her well and she wanted to pay them with evil. This calls for serious thanksgiving.

God bless that Sagamu woman, she is the angel � that was used to save this child.

God has delivered that Alfa from wahala wey no concern am, he would have been confessing "the truth" to the police by now.

The answer to all of that is in the question where did the parents of the boy get that housemaid from??

I’m sure they didn’t just pick her from the streets?? undecided

There are many questions to be answered here cos this is terrible.

Aforxzy:
A 14 year old maid fleeing with her bosses child. What could be her motive and who sent her?

Parent and guidance need to be extra careful with maids and other helps. No one should be fully trusted with your wards and kids. That innocent looking help may not be innocent as he/ she looks.

Please do your due diligence before bringing in a stranger into your house. The days are indeed evil.

Thank God the boy is found alive and healthy too.

The gal took a huge risk so there is definitely more to it and her bosses know.

peppermint7:
Which kind rubbish be all this one's
This girl should be flogged till she mentions the masterminds

Situation like this na third parties de always get hand inside

No need to flog her yet until we ask her bosses where they got her from.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by hope4nigeria(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
Nawa oh!

She's too tender to have this kind of heart honestly.

But, the kind wahala wey follow this jet age come no be here o
children born between year 2000 and now will be the ones to end nigeria just watch

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Ockra007: 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
What a rare trait for a girl of her age. Not because she kidnapped d boy but brave enough to have escaped several grilling by sensitive adults, and most shockingly trying to move down south with that boy even when she was not having money. What a generation filled with demon incarnates!!!

2 Likes

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
MurderX:
Many unanswered questions here. Why is she so desperate? like she is on a do-or-die mission? She has been apprehended twice in different states and she is still bent on delivering that child to whoever.

Notice that the mother of that child took good care of this girl, she looks well kept like the big sister of the child. That is why they attracted everyone's attention everywhere because they both did not fit the profile of destitutes. Its the good of this woman and her family to this girl that protected that baby, they treated her well and she wanted to pay them with evil. This calls for serious thanksgiving.

God bless that Sagamu woman, she is the angel � that was used to save this child.

God has delivered that Alfa from wahala wey no concern am, he would have been confessing "the truth" to the police by now.

This what am just abut to talk about "The Alfa"..God has vindicated him..if not his stupidity for make him rot for jail.
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by lereinter(m): 11:41pm On Jan 04, 2022
At 14yrs she don become devil's tool

What a disaster to her future endeavours
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by GetMeRight: 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
undecided
Womenarespecial:
Instincts says she has a solid reason for doing what she did.. she probably meant no evil..

She was trying to achieve something which ain't harming the kid..
Through her facial expression one should be able to observe some few certain things..
The issue should be investigated properly..
Note it's an opinion and might be totally wrong..

Report says the boy was sick. What if there no one to help and nurse the little boy back to good health? He could have died by now and dumped somewhere!
Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by abuzz33: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
I knew a 12 year old who got tired of abuse as a house girl in lagos who instead of going home, found her way frok ketu to berger bus stop after school and begged for money before transporting herself back to her fathers house in the village. This girl probably was attempting to do the same thing. The two year old boy was just caught in the middle.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

See More Photos Via www.. com

This is Linda Ikeji blog story. Copy and paste idiot.

1 Like

Re: Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:08am On Jan 05, 2022
HOW SMART SHE THOUGHT IS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) / My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos) / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.