Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,278 members, 7,860,642 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego (6683 Views)

Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Denoh68: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
EVEN YOUR SO CALLED PASTORS ARE NOT DIFFERENT,THEY STAND ON THE ALTER AND CHANT WAR SONGS AGAINST IGBOS,OGA IGBO PASS YORUBA.WE HAVE NO MATES HERE OR THERE.SLEEP IN PEACE OR DIE HARD
Gazzy88:
In the not too distant future, this online hate btw ibos and the rest of the country will soon get to the streets and I wonder how ibos gonna survive the heats. No single tribe can stand as their ally cos they've destroyed their image with hate for everyone.

One thing I hate about them is believing they are better than everyone in Nigeria including their benefactors, Yorubas. People have tolerated their insults enough but a time is coming when they gonna get the results of their hates. It won't be funny at all. Sadly their leaders support them.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by SonOfEl(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
Gazzy88:
In the not too distant future, this online hate btw ibos and the rest of the country will soon get to the streets and I wonder how ibos gonna survive the heats. No single tribe can stand as their ally cos they've destroyed their image with hate for everyone.

One thing I hate about them is believing they are better than everyone in Nigeria including their benefactors, Yorubas. People have tolerated their insults enough but a time is coming when they gonna get the results of their hates. It won't be funny at all. Sadly their leaders support them.

TBH, we are better. These however doesnt make other ethnicities lesser beings. That's our philosophy. Yorubas our benefactors? Lol.... Chai.... The weed on you is high qbove the heavens.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Gireiboy(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Reality3080:
who opposed d idea of secession from the constitution?

Your greedy n myopic forefathers thought they will Lord over Nigerians n when d table turn u their children can't stop disturbing us

It's just like a man who believe he will bully others so he locked d door n threw out d key through d window,when tables turn he's now shouting he wants to go.

No b u lock door throw key away,my brother we die here
Chai bro cheesy grin cheesy I love your analogy grin cheesy grin they did throwaway the key grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Gireiboy(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
eagleu:

The unscientific thing about your write up is that when we substitute Igbo for another tribe say Fulani, you will not use such a sweeping over generalization like Reno.
So, in your book, any historical action by an Igbo, especially the bad ones will be generalized to include ALL IGBOS, born and unborn, involved, and uninvolved.
Reno has a little difficulty proving his false historical theories against Igbos, then he is challenged by equally situated Igbo and even non Igbo historians, and he begins to moan and biiitccch about Igbos in general.

If all Fulanis are not criminal herdsmen, while are all Igbos involved in the coup?

If all Yorubas are not hijackers, why did some Yorubas hijack an airplane to protest for Abiola?

There's no textbook or scientific paper that justifies your wanton generalization and categorization of all Igbos, but you do it anyway, because it suits your evil and myopic purposes. Shame on you, and for Reno, he knows better. He has been on this forum a long time, maybe he is looking for cheap publicity as usual.
You stupid son of a bitch, Igbo's should be the last people on this forum to complain about "generalisations" small thing done by a Hausa-fulani, you guys will not only insult Hausa-fulani but would insult the north and Islam join, fucking double standard hypocrite.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Gireiboy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
[quote author=Beejayy20 post=109082890][/quote]
No wonder you guys are always criticising Buhari. Denzel Washington is right on that one wink
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Gireiboy(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
God1stson:

Go and tell an American man to be humble and dosile to his/her God given rights. LET WHOEVER CARES TO HEAR, HEAR THIS, THE COLONIAL MASTERS KNEW THAT IGBOS WERE ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL OF CIVILIZATION FROM OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS IN NIGERIA, THUS THEY NEVER USED THE SAME SYSTEM OF ADMINISTRATION ON IGBOS.IT IS STILL PLAYING OUT TODAY. WHEN WE SAID WE ARE NOT VOTING D MISFIT IN ASO ROCK THEY CALLED US NAME, TODAYS EVENT HAS EXONORATED US. WHAT AN ELDER SEES SITTING A CHILD MAY NOT C STANDING. I'M VERY PROUD TO BE IGBO, IN MY NEXT WOULD I WILL STILL BE IGBO. IGBO KWENU, KWEZUONU!
And yet you guys keep electing misfit as your governors and representative, how ironic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS / Adulterated Petrol: No Sanctions For NNPC, Importers, Say Reps / If This Is True, Tinubu Should Forget About Becoming PRESIDENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.