Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego (6638 Views)

Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Pakute: 2:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Idiko1:

Big oblong head, the bolded is one of the reasons you roam around Lagos streets without a job. Of course, Fajuiyi was shot by the mutinous soldiers from northern region of Nigeria. My post never remotely indicated dismissal of any clause if even there was such a nonsensical instance during the constitutional conferences toward granting independence to Nigeria. Only a fool will remotely believe that one person in Azikwe will debate against eminent Nigerians who attended the conferences and singlehandedly convinced the British colonialists who did not even liked Azikwe to disapprove the inclusion of secession into Nigerian constitution. The manner which you write indicated you have comprehension issue.
Fajuyi was shot because he slept with their wives.. goat.

Only fools keep saying one person.. It was a debate for or against succession and the most adjudged conviction had it. The British was disposed to his points. His speech could be found every where on the internet. Do you think everyone is as dumb as you are.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Gazzy88(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
IkpuMmadu:
adviser general... Leave igbo and focus on your terrible region
Terrible region that almost all your family earn their livelihood in. Say something else abeg, that one no follow at all. grin

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Pakute: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2022
gidgiddy:

You dont have to revise anything, do a little bit of research instead of believing anything you are told. The internet has made things much easier
You're talking gibberish. If you stripped powers off the region and concentrate it on the center, what else do you have left of the region?. If you have a brain, use it.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Idiko1: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pakute:

Fajuyi was shot because he slept with their wives.. goat.

Only fools keep saying one person.. It was a debate for or against succession and the most adjudged conviction had it. The British was disposed to his points. His speech could be found every where on the internet. Do you think everyone is as dumb as you are.

Goat, Lt Col Francis Fajuiyi was shot because mutinous soldiers from northern region of Nigeria had implicated him as the ringleader of January 15, 1966 coup. Please for sake of clarity, what constitutional conference was the issue of secession debated? I guess Internet is the sole source of your idiotic knowledge. No wonder you write like a typical fool.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Idiko1: 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pakute:

See this itibolibo. Are you fighting with Google?

I can deduce a classified dumbass fool when I read from one. You have not realized that a jackass and clueless stiff like you can edit certain entries dredged up by Google. What a dunce.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by abeeee(m): 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2022
BKayy:

I can see that you don't know the difference between fact and folktales.
You want to challenge science radiocarbon dating with Bini folktales.

When did Bini start using Gregorian calender to ascertain that they started cutting trees in Benin City by 900 AD?
Where is the cutlass?
If the cutlass can be discovered, then the age of Benin Settlement won't be 12th century. Science judge human settlement not by stories but by the age of the earliest human tools or poof of human existence found in the area and that of Benin is the bronzes dating 12th century.

Awka on the other hand have their own folktales and it is even a creation myth. They have those they believe sprouted from the land (iviteani) but we don't go with those myths and folktales in academic discussions. We go with scientific carbon dating and the site of Awka Guild City plus the metals and bronzes of relating Nri puts the city at 9th Century.

Thats what you see on the Wikipedia and the source is by the side of it.
Benin boldy written 12th century in all history books based on the age of the earliest artifacts from there.
Don't be an illiterate
There is a difference between when a kingdom flourished and when people settled .....it is not stated anywhere that people settled in Benin in the 12th century but that the kingdom either rose to prominence or flourished or existing at that time not settling and there was no kingdom in awka that's why you can only see "settled " there
And talking about carbon dating so you are dumb enough to believe the first tools a society made was bronze which is even art ....Lol you dull oh
So they learnt how to make aloys before cutting trees and making farm tools

Don't be dull or rather don't be an ignoramus by twisting history or only touching the narrative that suits you except you are a lair
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by BKayy: 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
abeeee:

Don't be an illiterate
There is a difference between when a kingdom flourished and when people settled .....it is not stated anywhere that people settled in Benin in the 12th century but that the kingdom either rose to prominence or flourished or existing at that time not settling and there was no kingdom in awka that's why you can only see "settled " there
And talking about carbon dating so you are dumb enough to believe the first tools a society made was bronze which is even art ....Lol you dull oh
So they learnt how to make aloys before cutting trees and making farm tools

Don't be dull or rather don't be an ignoramus by twisting history or only touching the narrative that suits you except you are a lair

We are talking of both places as cities not hunting grounds.
Now try to prove your point without rants.

Both in settlements and becoming cities, Awka beats your Benin with centuries.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by abeeee(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
BKayy:

We are talking of both places as cities not hunting grounds.
Now try to prove your point without rants.

Both in settlements and becoming cities, Awka beats your Benin with centuries.
Show me where awka was called a city historicslly show me
Where the European settlers mentioned a kingdom in awka or a city .....there was no ancient city in Igbo land pre colonial so stop talking as if you are talking to your fellow dumb uneducated brother

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Pakute: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
Idiko1:

I can deduce a classified dumbass fool when I read from one. You have not realized that a jackass and clueless stiff like you can edit certain entries dredged up by Google. What a dunce.
Are you this dumb?.. Can't you goggle the full meaning of BOI and identify the one that best correspond to Nigeria?. I'm i responsible for your low IQ?
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by BKayy: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
abeeee:

Show me where awka was called a city historicslly show me
Where the European settlers mentioned a kingdom in awka or a city .....there was no ancient city in Igbo land pre colonial so stop talking as if you are talking to your fellow dumb uneducated brother
LOL. This explains your ignorance.
I think I now understand.
So you haven't heard of Nri before?
If you have heard of that, you would have heard of Nri-Awka. Then finally you would have heard the city of the blacksmiths. A guild city.

Anyways, I don't have interest in spoon feeding you.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by velocity25(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Connected1:

Uniqueness breeds Envy.
All men are equal in the eyes of God but on Earth all men are not equals.

We only try to live equally so that peace can reign but the envy won't cease.
uniqueness and also success but we'll always overcome them.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Pakute: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2022
Idiko1:

Goat, Lt Col Francis Fajuiyi was shot because mutinous soldiers from northern region of Nigeria had implicated him as the ringleader of January 15, 1966 coup. Please for sake of clarity, what constitutional conference was the issue of secession debated? I guess Internet is the sole source of your idiotic knowledge. No wonder you write like a typical fool.
This is why I will never feel sorry for any sufferings and heavy hammering that befall you in this country. When a bunch of subhumans are fond of lying & twisting historical facts to sort of console themselves, karma is waiting for your 100th generation. You're the 7th or 8th generation after Zik, you still have 92-93 generations to suffer.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Jomonix: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2022
hatchy:
Oga you people should go and reorientate yourselves. Purge yourselves of hatred. You are not the only tribe in this country. Use love to achieve whatever your pursuit is since hatred hasn't worked out. The Igbo nation will be continually marginalised by other tribes unless he changes political tactics. You will never get the so called Biafra,just know this. The best thing people from your side should be agitating for is political rearrangement thru restructuring, giving more autonomy and political power to each states or regional government but not Biafra.

Come to think of it, even if Biafra is allowed, under two months you guys will turn it to killing field such that South Sudan and Yemen will be child's play. Even amongst yourselves you hate.
Purge yourselves of hatred biko nu.

Reorientate our self in what way. Please explain because I don't understand. Hatred I think has a different meaning in Nigeria. You should be the one purging yourself of hatred. Learn to leave Biafra alone
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Idiko1: 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pakute:

This is why I will never feel sorry for any sufferings and heavy hammering that befall you in this country. When a bunch of subhumans are fond of lying & twisting historical facts to sort of console themselves, karma is waiting for your 100th generation. You're the 7th or 8th generation after Zik, you still have 92-93 generations to suffer.

There is nothing to say to born again fool whose basic source of knowledge is Google. Google is great for humans who know how to use it. However, dumbass stiffs such you would render google a turn off.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Idiko1: 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pakute:

Are you this dumb?.. Can't you goggle the full meaning of BOI and identify the one that best correspond to Nigeria?. I'm i responsible for your low IQ?

Of course, I can Google. Talk of intelligence quotient, I can bet my last cent that a jackass such as you have not seen a question from intelligence quotient test. Yet this malnourished scoundrel had the effrontery to speak ill about a person who scored a genius mark. What a dunce. Again, which constitutional conference was the issue of secession tabled?
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by abeeee(m): 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
BKayy:

LOL. This explains your ignorance.
I think I now understand.
So you haven't heard of Nri before?
If you have heard of that, you would have heard of Nri-Awka. Then finally you would have heard the city of the blacksmiths. A guild city.

Anyways, I don't have interest in spoon feeding you.

Bro those were just settlements they where not kingdoms

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by SlayerForever: 12:00am On Jan 06, 2022
Idiko1:

There is nothing to say to born again fool whose basic source of knowledge is Google. Google is great for humans who know how to use it. However, dumbass stiffs such you would render google a turn off.

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by SlayerForever: 12:01am On Jan 06, 2022
abeeee:

Bro those were just settlements they where not kingdoms

You don't know of Nri kingdom?
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by abeeee(m): 12:59am On Jan 06, 2022
SlayerForever:

You don't know of Nri kingdom?
Bro that kingdom was not even up to a vasal sate in Edo
In fact the Edo kingdom contributed greatly to its demise
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by SonOfEl(m): 6:01am On Jan 06, 2022
abeeee:

Very stewpid response. Edo kingdom of yesterday? Lol....Wonders shall never end.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by SlayerForever: 7:03am On Jan 06, 2022
abeeee:

You don't know anything at all my brother.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by abeeee(m): 12:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
SlayerForever:

You don't know anything at all my brother.
You say this out of sheer ignorance
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by abeeee(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2022
SonOfEl:

Very stewpid response. Edo kingdom of yesterday? Lol....Wonders shall never end.
Everybody know that the only ancient kingdoms that where as revered and popular as the Edo kingdom was only Ife and a few northern caliphate who where not even close

There was no kingdom in Igbo land that spans beyond Igbo lands or that have influences beyond your lands
Why I even dey follow una argue self
Benin kingdom wey sell Igbo's as slaves wey fight go reach Dahomey conquerd the aworis who you think say name Lagos eko

Well you people will always think the thoughts of your brainwashers
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by SonOfEl(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2022
abeeee:

Everybody know that the only ancient kingdoms that where as revered and popular as the Edo kingdom was only Ife and a few northern caliphate who where not even close

There was no kingdom in Igbo land that spans beyond Igbo lands or that have influences beyond your lands
Why I even dey follow una argue self
Benin kingdom wey sell Igbo's as slaves wey fight go reach Dahomey conquerd the aworis who you think say name Lagos eko

Well you people will always think the thoughts of your brainwashers

Only in nairaland can a loser spew his vomits
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by abeeee(m): 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2022
SonOfEl:

Only in nairaland can a loser spew his vomits
Face the topic stop talking to me the way you father does

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by SonOfEl(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
abeeee:

Face the topic stop talking to me the way you father does

Chai....what a loser
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by abeeee(m): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
SonOfEl:

Chai....what a loser
Spits

Don't mention me again
I dey breath

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by SonOfEl(m): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
abeeee:

Spits

Don't mention me again
I dey breath

My friend quit embarrassing yourself here biko. When did you come to nairaland? What fo you know? What do you know bout igbo history to start with? Nshikor
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Denoh68: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2022
PLEASE, WHO IS THE RICHEST IN NIGERIA, NA ENVY GO KILL UNA, STUPID YORUBA PEOPLE. UNRELIABLE AND MISERABLE SKULL MINERS
Reality3080:
u misbehave n people put u in your place without wanting to have anything to do with u then u call it hate n envy

What is there to hate about U?
You aren't d richest tribe in Nigeria
U are d poverty capital of d south
U are economic scavengers in Nigeria
Your region has no reasonable resources
Economically your region is nothing

So what's there to envy in people who no reach?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Tinubu Not Wearing Signature Cap For First Time In Decades, [PHOTOS] / Akwa Ibom State Politics / Nigeria To Generate 7,000 Megawatts Of Electricity By 2014 - NERC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.