Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,311 members, 7,860,760 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego (6686 Views)

Don't Accept Minimum Wage Above ₦50k - Seun Osewa Tells Tinubu / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Reality3080: 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
heniford2:
why can't we break up QED igbo wan dey alone to avoid all this things igbo keep bring out the hate us the envy us can't we break up undecided
who opposed d idea of secession from the constitution?

Your greedy n myopic forefathers thought they will Lord over Nigerians n when d table turn u their children can't stop disturbing us

It's just like a man who believe he will bully others so he locked d door n threw out d key through d window,when tables turn he's now shouting he wants to go.

No b u lock door throw key away,my brother we die here

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by mrvitalis(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Reality3080:
This was d same thing i was trying to explain to a moniker IGBOSON1 today,he just keeps rewriting history n changing narratives to suit himself.

Igbos have to realise they are part of the problems we have in Nigeria n look for ways to correct their wrongs so the people can change opinion about them but they keep repeating d same mistake n keep shouting

"They hate us"
"They envy us"

That's why we want our own country ...yet your likes would never accept that

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by bjdon: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Reality3080:
This was d same thing i was trying to explain to a moniker IGBOSON1 today,he just keeps rewriting history n changing narratives to suit himself.

Igbos have to realise they are part of the problems we have in Nigeria n look for ways to correct their wrongs so the people can change opinion about them but they keep repeating d same mistake n keep shouting

"They hate us"
"They envy us"

They will not accept that the first coup was an Igbo coup
They will not accept that Zik is the one that prevented seccesion clause being included in the constitution
They will not accept the fact that that it was Ironsi that created the unitary state
They will not accept that in 1999 the presidency was zoned to the whole south, not the south west

They really need to park their egos,and reach out and work with other groups, if they are every going to achieve their goals.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by chigator2: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
Reality3080:

u misbehave n people put u in your place without wanting to have anything to do with u then u call it hate n envy

What is there to hate about U?
You aren't d richest tribe in Nigeria
U are d poverty capital of d south
U are economic scavengers in Nigeria
Your region has no reasonable resources
Economically your region is nothing

So what's there to envy in people who no reach?

WOOW...

We and misbehaved so much that Nigeria still retains us and fight against our secession. So much for not having anything to do with us. Malaysia expelled Singapore so don't come and rant rubbish online, take action and kick Igbos out.

On the rest of the gibberish you came up with there, I have no time to prove or disprove after all most original acclaims we Igbos have today were conferred on non-Igbos, Igbos are Igbos and you are whatever you are, Deal with that.

But let's assume Igbos are the worst of the earth and the rest of Nigeria is Elysium, I want to tell you that people primarily Envy us and secondarily Envy Us. It comes from a place of low esteem, low self worth and general weakness.
Seek help and don't take it out on others. Clown

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Vistra40: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
Reality3080:

"They hate us"
"They envy us"

They are part of the problems? How can one ethnic group be part of the problem of a country sir? Explain

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by hatchy(f): 6:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
MsAllison:
this over hyped criminal again
He is now overhyped criminal because he said the truth. You would have been hailing and clapping for him if he wrote something else like castigating Hausa Fulani, Buhari or Tinubu.
You guys kill that is why you don't allow anyone with machetes to come behind you.

Except a story favours or massages the Igbo man's ego, else he resist and cry blue murder.

Ndi Uchu`

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Reality3080: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

once there's secession in d constitution, u are free to go

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Reality3080: 6:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
bjdon:

They will not accept that Zik is the one that prevented seccesion clause being included in the constitution
They will not accept the fact that that it was Ironsi that created the unitary state
They will not accept that in 1999 the presidency was zoned to the whole south, not the south west

They really need to park their egos,and reach out and work with other groups, if they are every going to achieve their goals.
just imagine

They deny everything they did wrong n want people to move on like nothing happened

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by heniford2: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Reality3080:
who opposed d idea of secession from the constitution?

Your greedy n myopic forefathers thought they will Lord over Nigerians n when d table turn u their children can't stop disturbing us

It's just like a man who believe he will bully others so he locked d door n threw out d key through d window,when tables turn he's now shouting he wants to go.

No b u lock door throw key away,my brother we die here
i have no energy to argue with u shia

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by chigator2: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
bjdon:

Baba stop ranting, read my posts. I and other Igbos accept because it is immutable History. Stating otherwise is a huge lie from you.

It doesn't change the fact that Nigeria today is a Zoo, a Failed Country and A shambled Nation.

Igbos haven't been in Power in ages, yet the perfect beings can't rescue themselves. What a joke.
Now who are the true excuse finders.

Your Governor doesn't pay salaries yet it's Ironsi, Zik or Nzeaogwu you wish to blame for your ills. Your must be silly.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by blamingthedevil: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
TooNoisy:
For example, when you remind them that an Igbo son - Nnamdi Azikiwe - was the person that made referendums and secession a treasonable felony, they will deny and try to rewrite history. Both Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello wanted the regions to have the option to secede but Azikiwe was against it and the British sided with him.

When you remind them that 5 Igbo soldiers truncated our First Republic and brought in the military who had no idea of governance, they will deny and try to change history. They did not complain then, because an Igbo man became president, but when the Northerners took over, they became bitter.

When you remind them that an Igbo man - Aguiyi Ironsi - declared the Unitary System of Government and declared that all resources in the regions now belonged to the Government at the center; they will deny and try to change history. Now they call other tribes unity beggars.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by seun9303: 6:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
BKayy:
Because Ndigbo have men that are always ready to stop your lies before it goes far.
The fact is that no Sub Saharan Peoples history can measure to the Great Igbo History.

For example in Nigeria, Nigerians haven't come to the terms to accept that the oldest continuously inhabited city is the Guild City of Awka. She is atleast 200 years older than Benin City. Archaeologically/scientifically proven. Not abradacabra.
Oga get your facts right before posting or rather post the source wey you take see your own... The oldest continuously inhabited cities in Nigeria are as follows:
1. Benin city
2. Ife.
3. Kano.
4. put your guild city of Awka here.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Reality3080: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
chigator2:

WOOW...

We and misbehaved so much that Nigeria still retains us and fight against our secession. So much for not having anything to do with us. Malaysia expelled Singapore so don't come and rant rubbish online, take action and kick Igbos out.

On the rest of the gibberish you came up with there, I have no time to prove or disprove after all most original acclaims we Igbos have today were conferred on non-Igbos, Igbos are Igbos and you are whatever you are, Deal with that.

But let's assume Igbos are the worst of the earth and the rest of Nigeria is Elysium, I want to tell you that people primarily Envy us and secondarily Envy Us. It comes from a place of low esteem, low self worth and general weakness.
Seek help and don't take it out on others. Clown
nobody envies who is down
Nobody envies who can b rubbished at any moment

See how your kings were humiliated at aso rock,is that what u call envy?

See how your 2 warriors were humiliated by fulanis, is that what u call envy?

Buhari can wake up one day n decide to start killing u,is tgat what u call envy?

Poverty capital of d south,is that what u call envy?

A tribe who everyone doesn't want to touch with a long rope,is tgat what u call envy?

U pride urself a lot n always fall like a pack of card,after the fall then u become a laughing stock that nobody wants to relate with n u term it envy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by TooNoisy(f): 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
chigator2:

Baba stop ranting, read my posts. I and other Igbos accept because it is immutable History. Stating otherwise is a huge lie from you.

It doesn't change the fact that Nigeria today is a Zoo, a Failed Country and A shambled Nation.

Igbos haven't been in Power in ages, yet the perfect beings can't rescue themselves. What a joke.
Now who are the true excuse finders.

Your Governor doesn't pay salaries yet it's Ironsi, Zik or Nzeaogwu you wish to blame for your ills. Your must be silly.

You have the worst governors in Nigeria. Is it Ikpeazu or Ugwuanyi that pays salaries? Kerosene governors that you have. Or is it Umahi who is begging for presidential ticket in a party he joined yesterday that we should take seriously. What about Mr Hope Uzodinma - supreme court governor who is busy killing his own people?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by BKayy: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
seun9303:
Oga get your facts right before posting or rather post the source wey you take see your own... The oldest continuously inhabited cities in Nigeria are as follows:
1. Benin city
2. Ife.
3. Kano.
4. put your guild city of Awka here.
Benin = 12th Century
Awka = 9th Century

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by chigator2: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Igbos haven't held Power in Decades now yet these self-acclaimed Perfect Tribes haven't fixed their Kwantry.

Perhaps its Igbos that are hindering Nigeria from combating Corruption, Crime, Nepotism, Climate Change, Weak Institutions and the host of diseases that plague this Z -- --- ( fill in the blank)

They want to Blame ZIK, IRONSI, NZEAGWU, MNK and OHANAEZE for all their problems.

Whatever happened, happened, no denying facts, It still doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is a shithole country ( in the words of a US President ).

Whatever Progress that must be made should be implemented by the self-righteous power cabal / tribes and stop being cowards with the blame game.

As for us, we out... No time for a failed British Experiment.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by chigator2: 6:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
TooNoisy:

You have the worst governors in Nigeria. Is it Ikpeazu or Ugwuanyi that pays salaries? Kerosene governors that you have. Or is it Umahi who is begging for presidential ticket in a party he joined yesterday that we should take seriously. What about Mr Hope Uzodinma - supreme court governor who is busy killing his own people?

That is our problem to handle.

Going by our nature void of docility to undeserved elders and rulers, I assure you, without federal Government might and violence, our failed Leaders won't be sleeping in South-East.

So leave Igbos out whenever you are counting Nigeria's problems, we have begged to leave yet your government is withholding so I don't think Igbos are your problem.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by TooNoisy(f): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
chigator2:
Igbos haven't held Power in Decades now yet these self-acclaimed Perfect Tribes haven't fixed their Kwantry.

Perhaps its Igbos that are hindering Nigeria from combating Corruption, Crime, Nepotism, Climate Change, Weak Institutions and the host of diseases that plague this Z -- --- ( fill in the blank)

They want to Blame ZIK, IRONSI, NZEAGWU, MNK and OHANAEZE for all their problems.

Whatever happened, happened, no denying facts, It still doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is a shithole country ( in the words of a US President ).

Whatever Progress that must be made should be implemented by the self-righteous power cabal / tribes and stop being cowards with the blame game.

As for us, we out... No time for a failed British Experiment.

Stop shouting there.... Ikpeazu, Uzodinma, Obiano, Umahi, Ugwuanyi, Onu and Ngige are all failures too. I can go on and on - Udenwa, Theodore Orji, Chris Uba, Ifeanyi Ubah, Okorocha, Ohakim. The problem with the Igbos is that you lack good leadership. You don't have leaders and that is why you cannot even present a credible candidate for elections. If you cannot present a candidate, how can you win?

You need to start grooming leaders and then people will take you seriously. The people I have listed are semi-illitrates who don't have any following. A few of them only won through Supreme court judgements.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by alanto: 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Reality3080:
the hater is now the hated....thats just karma at work
They lack foresight but for sure. Their children will reap the fruit of hate they are sowing now. Change is slow and sometimes information take time to circulate. The Yoruba old men and women may not be on nairaland and Twitter but the youth and children and and when it’s our turn to have a say. Me as a person will see that they suffer the today’s hate. Thank God they are at the forefront of the regional government push. When they can not hide under one Nigeria they will understand the effect of hate they are sowing now. Let them enjoy one Nigeria for now.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by omenkaLives(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
I have no pity for them. Make dem ckntinuento worship idiots because he insults Buhari. Dem go keep dey carry una heads okay ludo.

Kemi did it, Femi did it, Reno is doing it, many more will still do it. Yet they will NEVER LEARN!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by chigator2: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Reality3080:
nobody envies who is down
Nobody envies who can b rubbished at any moment

See how your kings were humiliated at aso rock,is that what u call envy?

See how your 2 warriors were humiliated by fulanis, is that what u call envy?

Buhari can wake up one day n decide to start killing u,is tgat what u call envy?

Poverty capital of d south,is that what u call envy?

A tribe who everyone doesn't want to touch with a long rope,is tgat what u call envy?

U pride urself a lot n always fall like a pack of card, after the fall then u become a laughing stock that nobody wants to relate with n u term it envy

Keep Lying to yourself and your like minded simple minds.

You are bragging with federal might. grin grin
A clear cut case of 10 bullying 1. You should rather be ashamed. That is a clear case of Envy. If you are not envious, why can you let this "begging, down-casted" people as you claim, leave you alone without violence.
Akin to kidnapping a "street beggar" to remain in your house. Sounds totally Absurd. Defending it alone is a stupid gesture.

Reallocate, the revenue generating power of your FG in the South-East to a Biafran Government. Give us 3 years max to prepare, then come back for battle.
If an unprepared Biafra in 1967 could hold you back for 3 years ( with foreign support on your side ), certainly, in this case, be prepared to be decimated.
If in doubt, ask the Nation of Israel and their Arab neighbors.

We are no walkover, even the marauders of Uthman Dan Fodio can't lay claim to a piece of our land by conquest. Impossible. 97% pure not like thee rest. cool cool

Bro, Say No to Envy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by chigator2: 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
TooNoisy:

Stop shouting there.... Ikpeazu, Uzodinma, Obiano, Umahi, Ugwuanyi, Onu and Ngige are all failures too. I can go on and on - Udenwa, Theodore Orji, Chris Uba, Ifeanyi Ubah, Okorocha, Ohakim. The problem with the Igbos is that you lack good leadership. You don't have leaders and that is why you cannot even present a credible candidate for elections. If you cannot present a candidate, how can you win?

You need to start grooming leaders and then people will take you seriously. The people I have listed are semi-illitrates who don't have any following. A few of them only won through Supreme court judgements.

chigator2:

That is our problem to handle.

Going by our nature void of docility to undeserved elders and rulers, I assure you, without federal Government might and violence, our failed Leaders won't be sleeping in South-East.

So leave Igbos out whenever you are counting Nigeria's problems, we have begged to leave yet your government is withholding so I don't think Igbos are your problem.

I already answered you earlier.

Always read properly before blabbing like reno omokri

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Reality3080:

"They hate us"
"They envy us"

That igboson nah big problem

The kin long response e go com write eh

Response filled with lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by chigator2: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
alanto:

They lack foresight but for sure. Their children will reap the fruit of hate they are sowing now. Change is slow and sometimes information take time to circulate. The Yoruba old men and women may not be on nairaland and Twitter but the youth and children and and when it’s our turn to have a say. Me as a person will see that they suffer the today’s hate. Thank God they are at the forefront of the regional government push. When they can not hide under one Nigeria they will understand the effect of hate they are sowing now. Let them enjoy one Nigeria for now.

Sorry WE won't be in Nigeria to partake in whatever horror is chewed down and spat out to people like you.

$38 Billion in Foreign debt and accruing interest. I pity your children more than you can imagine. Clown.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by TooNoisy(f): 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
chigator2:

I already answered you earlier.

Always read properly before blabbing like reno omokri

What a joke. You blame federal might and government for your failed leaders. Like you are not the ones that voted for them. Some of them are even happily retired in the Senate and you keep voting for them. But it is typical of you Igbos - blaming others but yourselves. It is always the fault of others and never yours.

And no one is begging you to stay in NIgeria. Nnamdi Azikiwe ensured that secession was treason in the constitution. We have to change the constitution first. Secondly Lamidi Cownu was offered to leave with 5 Igbo states; but he insisted on taking all of Niger Delta oil with him. Don't you think he is very greedy or more like - you lot are very greedy?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by chigator2: 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
TooNoisy:

Let these leaders criminals you mentioned come and fraternize with Igbo youths in Europe or outside Nigeria without security. Hand go touch them for real.
They will all receive the Ekwueme treatment soon enough. We are not man worshippers.

Afterall, they being with representative power have become accomplices to problems.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by chigator2: 7:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
alanto:

SEE this School Teacher feeling funky grin grin grin.
It's not your type that seat in power.
Sha sha don't go around Failing Igbo Students in your class out of hatred. I met your type in University, I'm made today and don't even know if he exists anymore.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Yebosola(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

Stop making noise,when u are ready,we will know,for a star tell your brethren that went home this Xmas/new year to stay put,then join them and declare Biafra.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by sirp9898(m): 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
alanto:

Igberaga yi saani
Lori asan

Guy you people shouldnt misunderstand them that is how they do even among them therefore that is there own lifestyle learn to respect it as you respect your own lifestyle not to even

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Putindbutt: 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ibos love to brag in their own lies

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by LegendHero(m): 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
The war loss already damaged the psyche of the Igbos.

So long they remain in Nigeria, other tribes will have to at least tolerate them. They are faced with the same psyche problem as the black Americans due to the effect of slavery.

No matter their class or position in the society, they all exhibit the same kind of mentality so Reno is right.

If an Igbo man call you out he will say he is fighting for justice.
If you can an Igbo man out, he will say you hate him.

The Igbo man thinks everybody hate him no matter how close in ideology/proximity you are to him. Massage his ego and he will love you to a fault, go against him only once and he will scream to the heaven that you hate and u’re jealous him. A kind of psychological defect that can’t be easily erased.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by ThatFairGuy1: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
Shatappp there, he didn't lie
MsAllison:
this over hyped criminal again

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Independent Campaign Council Reveals Plans To Ensure APC Wins In Lagos / Middle Belt Group Asks Tinubu To Sack Naval Chief Over Allegations Of Oil Theft / Insecurity: Benue State To Launch Security Outfit Before May Ending.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.