Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego (6634 Views)

Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by ekesol: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2022
[quote author=SATANICALLY666 post=109078610][/quote]

Igbos have their history, the people don't consume any story written by a a white man in a foreign land not to talk of a black man writing Igbo history without even setting a foot on Igbo soil.
Reno leave Igbo alone and write about your 2km itsekiri kingdom.

Rubbish man and nonsence scholarly articles.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2022
Tranquillity360:
Empty threat.

Well i know what you said here is the wish of average yoruba man against Igbos.
If you people have what it takes to wipe out the whole Igbos you people would have done that since .Thank God yorubas no be God.

But on normal ground we are not scarred of your threats because we are equal to the task.And will even beat you at that.

I don't know why fools are banking on 1967-1970 war to threatening Great Igbos,a war fought for Nigeria by british and it egyptian pilots.Why would we call UN if this people are not involved.

And why are you banking on other tribes to follow you fight Igbos,can't you tribe stand and fight that they wish.

We are not afraid of them joining you people but i want to know why you need them to fight Igbos.

Some of you Igbos need mental assessment urgently because you appear insane with some of your utterances.

So Yorubas want to wipe out the "whole Igbos" and you are aware of this but still migrate willingly, in many thousands daily, to live permanently in their States?

Some of you just don't appreciate you sound completely deranged.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by maestroferddi: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2022
ayindejimmy:

Obama's victory wasn't taunted as being impossible. It was actually a reality waiting to happen.
The struggle for a black president has been on since the time of Rev Martin Luther King which saw figures like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton contesting primaries on various occasions.
Jesse Jackson and co laid the groundwork of what Obama benefitted from in the Democrat. Obama won the Electoral College and the Popular Votes in 2008.
So don't say Obama's victory was a fluke
What value does your contribution add in the context of the prevailing matter under discussion?

So the Igbos have not been angling for the presidency since democracy returned in 1979?

When you get yourself, read up the likes of Nnamdi Azikiwe, Alex Ekwueme et al...

They were distinguished Nigerians of Igbo extraction...

It is only an irredeemable fool who would disparage the overwhelming contributions of the Igbos to the socio-politico-economic evolution of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Tranquillity360: 9:17am On Jan 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

Some of you Igbos need mental assessment urgently because you appear insane with some of your utterances.

So Yorubas want to wipe out the "whole Igbos" and you are aware of this but still migrate willingly, in many thousands daily, to live permanently in their States?

Shut up.

Wishing to do something and having the ability to do that is not the same.

And you are here ranting as if i lied when i said if yorubas have what it takes to wipe out the whole Igbos they would have done it since.

The guy i quoted,is he not saying the mind of average yoruba man?

If he's not why didn't i see you condemn him and reprimand him over his threats against Igbos?

A tribe that wish and pray that other tribes should join them to deal with Igbos they hate,what can't they do if they have the powers.

The threat by your brother that yorubas and other tribes will gang and deal with Igbos,is it a compliment and not a reflection of yorubas wish?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Yebosola(m): 9:19am On Jan 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

U want us to stay one place so that u repeat 1967 ? ...we did that u all rounded us up ND killed

Allow referendum and watch us leave ...the property u want we would leave it for you

Changing narrative always, u serious Biafrans,u want to eat your Cake and have it, ungrateful element s, Nigeria made u people,y don't u stay in Alaigbo and b somebody.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by ayindejimmy(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2022
maestroferddi:
What value does your contribution add in the context of the prevailing matter under discussion?

So the Igbos have not been angling for the presidency since democracy returned in 1979?

When you get yourself, read up the likes of Nnamdi Azikiwe, Alex Ekwueme et al...

They were distinguished Nigerians of Igbo extraction...

It is only an irredeemable fool who would disparage the overwhelming contributions of the Igbos to the socio-politico-economic evolution of Nigeria.

Mind you, I was referring to your comment on Obama's 2008 presidential election.

I didn't take you up on any Igbo presidency.

Let's be clear here before you start reverting to you people's normal traits of indirect insult.

And if you want my unbiased opinion on the topic.
Anyone rooting for a president from the East will be living in a fool's paradise.
Election is about getting the popular votes and Igbos as made sure no serious party can choose an Easterner

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by mrvitalis(m): 9:25am On Jan 05, 2022
Yebosola:

Changing narrative always, u serious Biafrans,u want to eat your Cake and have it, ungrateful element s, Nigeria made u people,y don't u stay in Alaigbo and b somebody.
Oga most Igbo billoniares made their money in Igbo man but forced to move out based on policy

Nigeria made igbos ? What haven't they made your tribe
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by ba7man(m): 9:26am On Jan 05, 2022
Tranquillity360:
Shut up.

And you are here ranting as if i lied when i said if yorubas have what it takes to wipe out the whole Igbos they would have done it since.

If he's not why didn't i see you condemn him and reprimand him over his threats against Igbos?

A tribe that wish and pray that other tribes should join them to deal with Igbos they hate,what can't they do if they have the powers.

The threat by your brother that yorubas and other tribes will gang and deal with Igbos,is it a compliment and not a reflection of yorubas wish?
Just closing down 1 or 2 of those your dirty markets is enough to deal with you guys. undecided

We have you guys by the balls but its our magnanimity that stops us from squeezing it.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by maestroferddi: 9:38am On Jan 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

You should think smartly na...

People go to where there is economic opportunities.

Lagos, by the virtue of being the former capital of Nigeria, will always attract people.

If Nigeria is restructured tomorrow and other ports in Nigeria begin to work without political interference, Lagos will become weakened ...

The Igbos are among the major stakeholders in Lagos, you have to accept...
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by KoshCAD: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2022
Tranquillity360:
Empty threat.

If you people have what it takes to wipe out the whole Igbos you people would have done that since.Thank God yorubas no be God.

But on normal ground we are not scarred of your threats because we are equal to the task.And will even beat you at that.

I don't know why fools are banking on 1967-1970 war to threatening Great Igbos,a war fought for Nigeria by british and it egyptian pilots.Why would we call UN if this people are not involved.

And why are you banking on other tribes to follow you fight Igbos,can't you tribe stand and fight that they wish.

We are not afraid of them joining you people but i want to know why you need them to fight Igbos.
You are not afraid of threat lol.

Who threatened you people in 1993 before you people started running back to your region. Something that didn't even concern una o.

What if they now threatened you nko.

Go and ask your p man at home to tell you the story of how you people ran like sisi in 1993.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Yebosola(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Oga most Igbo billoniares made their money in Igbo man but forced to move out based on policy

Stop taking mpurimiri,u won't,if u know my tribe u won't say this nonsense,my tribe is not a tribe of chest beating and noise makers.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Gazzy88(m): 9:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Tranquillity360:
Empty threat.

If you people have what it takes to wipe out the whole Igbos you people would have done that since.Thank God yorubas no be God.

Write epistle, you won't escape it.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by maestroferddi: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2022
Deleted content
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2022
Tranquillity360:
Shut up.

Yorubas want to "deal" with Igbo but over 10 million of your people are in SW Nigeria, thriving without impediments to their progress, and you still have the effrontery to make this asinine claim?

You lot are hateful ingrates with questionable mental health that causes you to fight, insult and denigrate even your most benevolent hosts 24/7 with wild lies and fabrications . It is the reason you are disliked by most Nigerians and others worldwide.

You, in particular, are certainly not mentally healthy bro. Seek Help.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by mrvitalis(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Yebosola:

Stop taking mpurimiri,u won't,if u know my tribe u won't say this nonsense,my tribe is not a tribe of chest beating and noise makers.
Name your tribe na ...I don't need to know your tribe ..they are not important reason I don't talk about them ...unlike u carrying Igbo matter on your head

Igbos chest beat ? LMAO
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by TooNoisy(f): 10:10am On Jan 05, 2022
mrvitalis:

Stop posting trash. We all know that 99% of rich Igbo men made their money trading in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Kano. Nothing ever happens in Alaigbo. Most Igbo people I know couldn’t even go home for Christmas for security reasons. Most of you are even scared of going to your hometowns because of the hate and jealousy your village people show.

Go and sit down jare. Even after the war, you people spread yourselves all through Nigeria and we welcomed you and gave you a second chance. Now you have started boasting again.

As I have advised repeatedly. Take all these you so called investments and take them to Alaigbo if you can. You keep typing you made Nigeria - bros as the saying goes- charity begins at home. Why don’t you start by developing your home town and leave Abuja, Lagos, Kano and PH for others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by mrvitalis(m): 10:13am On Jan 05, 2022
TooNoisy:

Stop posting trash. We all know that 99% of rich Igbo men made their money trading in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Kano. Nothing ever happens in Alaigbo. Most Igbo people I know couldn’t even go home for Christmas for security reasons. Most of you are even scared of going to your hometowns because of the hate and jealousy your village people show.

Go and sit down jare. Even after the war, you people spread yourselves all through Nigeria and we welcomed you and gave you a second chance. Now you have started boasting again.

As I have advised repeatedly. Take all these you so called investments and take them to Alaigbo if you can. You keep typing you made Nigeria - bros as the saying goes- charity begins at home. Why don’t you start by developing your home town and leave Abuja, Lagos, Kano and PH for others.
LMAO , apart from the igbos in the oil sector n political billoniares most Igbo billoniares made it in south east

Innoson , coscharis , cutex, orange drugs , tommy Tommy , galbros , I can keep naming
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2022
maestroferddi:
You should think smartly na...

People go to where there is economic opportunities.

Lagos, by the virtue of being the former capital of Nigeria, will always attract people.

If Nigeria is restructured tomorrow and other ports in Nigeria begin to work without political interference, Lagos will become weakened ...

The Igbos are among the major stakeholders in Lagos, you have to accept...

Always making excuses and offering whataboutism defense of what is wrong.

This is why Igbos continue to be a disliked people.

Rather than for educated Igbos like you to condemn what is wrong, so your kinsmen may amend their ways and get on better with others, you continue indulging their idiocy.

So Igbos only go to where there is better economic opportunities to include where they want to "wipe them out" ?

You are all insincere. Is it not better to correct your kinsman and tell him to stop his injurious and fallacious accusation against the Yorubas who actually accomodate Igbos graciously and hospitably?

Folks have begun 'changing it' for you guys because we are living in a time most Nigerians are frustrated, angry and looking for who to vent on or attack.

Continue acting the fool.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Idiko1: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2022
TooNoisy:
For example, when you remind them that an Igbo son - Nnamdi Azikiwe - was the person that made referendums and secession a treasonable felony, they will deny and try to rewrite history. Both Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello wanted the regions to have the option to secede but Azikiwe was against it and the British sided with him.

When you remind them that 5 Igbo soldiers truncated our First Republic and brought in the military who had no idea of governance, they will deny and try to change history. They did not complain then, because an Igbo man became president, but when the Northerners took over, they became bitter.

When you remind them that an Igbo man - Aguiyi Ironsi - declared the Unitary System of Government and declared that all resources in the regions now belonged to the Government at the center; they will deny and try to change history. Now they call other tribes unity beggars.

Only a fool will continue to regurgitate this conjectural crap because Ndigbo wanted out of the shithole called Nigeria in late 60s. What happened to similar crap that Lt Col Francis Fajuiyi wanted to die with Ironsi? Was Azikwe the final arbiter on what remained or vacated Nigerian constitution? When did Azikwe become the British colonialist? Any member of the constitutional conference had an opinion which was debated, agreed or disagreed. No one member decided what was left or removed. For the sake of posterity, If Awolowo and Bello wanted the regions to have the option to secede, a person wonders what stopped such clause since majority carries the vote. I guess you are smart enough to realize that two heads are better than one. You are very noisy instead of studious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by maestroferddi: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2022
.[/quote]Deleted content...
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Idiko1: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2022
TooNoisy:

Stop shouting there.... Ikpeazu, Uzodinma, Obiano, Umahi, Ugwuanyi, Onu and Ngige are all failures too. I can go on and on - Udenwa, Theodore Orji, Chris Uba, Ifeanyi Ubah, Okorocha, Ohakim. The problem with the Igbos is that you lack good leadership. You don't have leaders and that is why you cannot even present a credible candidate for elections. If you cannot present a candidate, how can you win?

You need to start grooming leaders and then people will take you seriously. The people I have listed are semi-illitrates who don't have any following. A few of them only won through Supreme court judgements.

As compared to who? You must provide a similarity table so bystanders could be able to deduce if the mentioned governors were failures. The standard of failure does not come from the figment of imagination which belongs to a borderline fool.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by maestroferddi: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

Always making excuses and offering whataboutism defense of what is wrong.

This is why Igbos continue to be a disliked people.

Rather than for educated Igbos like you to condemn what is wrong, so your kinsmen may amend their ways and get on better with others, you continue indulging their idiocy.

So Igbos only go to where there is better economic opportunities to include where they want to "wipe them out" ?

You are all insincere. Is it not better to correct your kinsman and tell him to stop his injurious and fallacious accusation against the Yorubas who actually accomodate Igbos graciously and hospitably?

Folks have begun 'changing it' for you guys because we are living in a time most Nigerians are frustrated, angry and looking for who to vent on or attack.

Continue acting the fool.
What obfuscating nonsense are you talking about?

Lagos was built with the commonwealth of all Nigerians so don't give me that crap of trying to patronize...

In any case, whatever progress the Igbos boast of today in Lagos was achieved by the dint of harwork and venturesomeness inspire of stultifying hatred and opposition by weak-minded people like you.

There is nothing to correct, ogbeni. We igbos are existentially republican in nature and therefore will not kowtow before any tingod in the name of expediency and political correctness...

Respect the Igbos and see them as equal partners in the Nigerian project and know peace.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Tranquillity360: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

Yorubas want to "deal" with Igbo but over 10 million of your people are in SW Nigeria, thriving without impediments to their progress, and you still have the effrontery to make this asinine claim?

You lot are hateful ingrates with questionable mental health that causes you to fight, insult and denigrate even your most benevolent hosts 24/7 with wild lies and fabrications . It is the reason you are disliked by most Nigerians and others worldwide.

You, in particular, are certainly not mentally healthy bro. Seek Help.
You are just a full!! Since you didn't see the comment of your yoruba brother threatening that yorubas and other tribes will gang up deal with Igbos,maybe because of life of a typical yoruba man.[hypocrites]

And let me remind you,You are not hosting anyone in Nigeria,it's one Nigeria you people fought for and is praying for. Yorubas are in our region and other regions but no one is claiming host to them,only you hateful people claims host.Why?

Mind you,you are likely not sane but may not know.Because if you are,you would have first reprimand your yoruba brother ranting all over the thread threatening that yorubas will deal with Igbos.After that then you can now have the right to engage me.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Sunday2021: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2022
chigator2:
MY RESPONSE TO THE CONFUSED RENO OMOKRI

Who made you the sole custodian of History. Some people confuse fluency for knowledge. That is why you seize every silly opportunity to score cheap clout points.

How old are you, did you even witnessed the civil war, what defining moment in Nigerian history were you present. Why then should your opinion become law especially over topics broader than your scope.

Do you think Everyone eats off the social media. People research, study, consult elders and aged people. Who do consult before you come up with your babble. You probably regurgitate whatever you recently read so as to look smart online. We know your tricks.

And the effrontery to conform the entire Igbo nation to your silliness is what I can't understand. Are you more learned than Achebe, Ike and the rest to be making thoughtless noise online. You better respect the little relevance you have left before life puts you in your place.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You Hate and Envy Us and that is the truth which you are your type are trying to rewrite. Hypocrites

Stop being Too Noisy and Irrational so much that you make false claims.
Please show me show denies these existential truths that everyone witnessed and recorded. No one can so stop lying sheepishly.

I am Igbo and I affirm that these events occurred but the only alteration I want to make is your judgement of their intent. To me they were borne out of positive intentions by detribalized, nevertheless Nigeria is a failed experiment so it backfired and barbarism took over.

TooNoisy Igbos haven't held power in ages yet the perfect beings can't fix their Zoo. Stop the blame game.

why must you always result to insult before passing your message?
Stop showing signs of immaturity pls.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Tranquillity360: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2022
ba7man:
Just closing down 1 or 2 of those your dirty markets is enough to deal with you guys. undecided

We have you guys by the balls but its our magnanimity that stops us from squeezing it.
Lolz this one is butterflies thinking they are birds.grin grin

Try nonsense with our businesses and see that you people fear most happen.

Why haven't you people touch Igbo business even with hatred you people showcase everyday,You can only loot Igbo's shops as usual,in disguise of protest.Eg endsar protest and protest against south africa.But any day yoruba come out open to show the are attacking Igbo business,na that day you people will hear from great Igbos.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by ba7man(m): 11:04am On Jan 05, 2022
Tranquillity360:
Lolz this one is butterflies thinking they are birds.grin grin

Try nonsense with our businesses and see that you people fear most happen.

Why haven't you people touch Igbo business even with hatred you people showcase everyday,You can only loot Igbo's shops as usual,in disguise of protest.Eg endsar protest and protest against south africa.But any day yoruba come out open to show the are attacking Igbo business,na that day you people will hear from great Igbos.
Fashola has closed Ladipo before for being too dirty and your Governors travelled down to plead on your behalfs.

Fashola also planned on kicking you guys out of Computer village and closer to Sango-ota but your leaders have been lobbying, pleading and asking for delay.

I'm talking reality, not those visions you guys rely on.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Tranquillity360: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Gazzy88:
Write epistle, you won't escape it.
What are the cowards waiting for?

Mobilise your yoruba people so that you people will bring it on as e dey hot now.
Re: Reno Omokri: Igbo People Don't Accept History That Doesn't Massage Their Ego by Tranquillity360: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2022
ba7man:
Fashola has closed Ladipo before for being too dirty and your Governors travelled down to plead on your behalfs.

Fashola also planned on kicking you guys out of Computer village and closer to Sango-ota but your leaders have been lobbying, pleading and asking for delay.

I'm talking reality, not those visions you guys rely on.
Oga forget talk. You yorubas are too small to challenge Igbos talk more of dealing with them.

Your Fashola has closed Ladipo
before for being too dirty.

He should have closed it because Igbos are in it,then we will see how it goes.

Mind you that Ladipo market have Igbos,hausafulanis and yorubas in it,Yea but majority Igbo.

What your Fashola as a yoruba man fighting Igbos should have done is single out only Igbo shops in the market lock it up or even destroy all it goods.

Do that and lets see the out come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Enforce Compulsory Vaccination On LG, State Workers - FG Tells Governors / GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits / NLC To INEC: Do Not Validate Any "Illegal Convention" Endorsed By Julius Abure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.