Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

How Do You Feel When You're(slim Guy) About To Date A Fat/chubby Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Feel When You're(slim Guy) About To Date A Fat/chubby Lady? (649 Views)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel When You're(slim Guy) About To Date A Fat/chubby Lady? by Prosmobi: 11:48am On Jan 05, 2022
Happy new year NLers.I've a female friend who's ready to be my girlfriend though she ticked all the boxes but she's chubby.The issue is that i don't like fat/chubby ladies...
Re: How Do You Feel When You're(slim Guy) About To Date A Fat/chubby Lady? by Kriss216: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
Prosmobi:
Happy new year NLers.I've a female friend who's ready to be my girlfriend though she ticked all the boxes but she's chubby.The issue is that i don't like fat/chubby ladies...
You're the first slim guy that doesn't like chubby girls.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel When You're(slim Guy) About To Date A Fat/chubby Lady? by Sonnobax15(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
cool
As a slim guy that I'm,I love them banny when they are chubby....Na their types dey give guyman wey slim finish level cool
Re: How Do You Feel When You're(slim Guy) About To Date A Fat/chubby Lady? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2022
Prosmobi:

why would you wanna date a woman that you aint physically attrated to? are you desperate? daating people out of pity is wrong...

if i ever dreamed of dating a fat woman, i would wake up and slap my own self for having such an evil dream!
Re: How Do You Feel When You're(slim Guy) About To Date A Fat/chubby Lady? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2022
Prosmobi:

OP sir...
If I were you, I wouldn't hesitate to make a move on her and possibly put a ring on her finger in the near future, considering the bolded...

But I'm not you and you're not me kiss cool

I just Sha hope that your boxes are that of a principled and focused young man and not that of a teenager who just graduated from high school undecided...
Re: How Do You Feel When You're(slim Guy) About To Date A Fat/chubby Lady? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2022
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Re: How Do You Feel When You're(slim Guy) About To Date A Fat/chubby Lady? by Truvela: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2022
Prosmobi:
I'm slim. Chubby ladies are my spec but not fat ladies.
Re: How Do You Feel When You're(slim Guy) About To Date A Fat/chubby Lady? by elay44: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2022
Chubby women are bae. I can't date slim ladies, never have and never will. It's just my choice and preference. I start from size 14 upward. Bro if they are not your choice please don't toy with her and go for who you are attracted to.

I am also slim.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Number 1 Rule? / Khanz Mbau: The 15 Year Old Actor That Lives Alone / My Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.