Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her (4203 Views)

She's Older Than Me! / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by sirejames(m): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2022
I'm very glad to be sharing my opinion on this issue and I hope it is not just coming late.
I read most opinions from others I must say I respect every view therein.
Age is never a barrier in situation like this.
No marriage is heaven on earth rather, marriage is like beautiful red roses that's surrounded with thorns, You love it? You want to get it? You needed to go through the thorns to plug it. Whether you get married to a woman you are 30yrs older than as a man or to the woman thats older than you, you must surely see the other side of marriage. Marriage has its ups and downs and no matter who you are, you must experience it. We are all kept by his grace not our wisdom or knowledge. If a man and woman who are pastors or well routed religious people get married they still will have the issues in marriage for it is a box with mixed surprises both frowns and smiles.
If you want to feel superior and you want your woman to respect and worship you all the time then your marriage will be like the (boss and the servant) where is the love in such marriage? You are both equal by love. Respect her and she will do the same except you are the one that give birth to her or she is the last born of your family.
Even a well brought up and God fearing woman will change in marriage. Except you know what marriage is all about and get ready for it you will think age is an issue.
Women have 3 phases of behaviours.
First phase... When you newly marry them
Second phase...when they are pregnant
Third phase...when they born
You must take note of these as it helps you to relate well with them.

No woman is perfect and no man is too good

*If you truly love a woman
*You have studied her characters and you can cope( though their characters will change later in the 3 phase but not an issue to bother about because it is a must for every women)
*you have prayed and you hear clearly that God said yes
* please forget the age differences and go ahead with her for there is no foundamental law from God that rebuke such marriage.

Please you must also take note :
That God said yes she is the one

*does not mean she will not have the above 3 phases behaviours.
*does not mean she will not disrespect you ocassionally whether she is younger or older than you.
* does not mean there wont be issues in your marriage.

The goodnews is that you will definitely win as long as that marriage is built on God the solid rock of ages.

Thanks for reading...�

1 Like

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by lereinter(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2022
odinson1:
You men Just won't Listen angry

Stop getting married to these retired PROSTITUTES una nor go hear.

Any woman that is dating a man far younger than her for marriage,will never respect such man when or if they eventually get married. No amount of "love" will make her see him as her superior,but rather her Boy toy. She will continuously Milk you dry until you become a shell of your former self. Maybe then,just then would you look back to the days of Nairaland and remember when we warned you Men not to ever be unfortunate enough to even consider getting married to a retired PROSTITUTE.

Now how do you know a retired PROSTITUTE? Simple!

1. If she's not a virgin

2. If she's past 30 years of age and also not a virgin

3. If she's Desperate for Marriage,which probably means she's past 30 years of age and also not a virgin.

4. If she Attends shiloh every year,which probably means she's past 30 years of age, desperate for marriage and also not a virgin.

Bottom line,never get married to a Non virgin, that way, you'd be sure you aren't getting married to a retired PROSTITUTE

You are gross and wicked

Go and seek restitution
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Benki003(m): 11:35am On Jan 07, 2022
Normal normal short girls get problem
Come to talk of the one wey senior you sad sad
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by lereinter(m): 12:13pm On Jan 07, 2022
Are you seeing another lady?

You said the girl loves you with all her heart.

There's no girl that doesn't behave moody even after marriage.

What do you by short, is she a dwarf?

Well

Two of you should go for counselling that will give both of you some confidence on decision cos both would have reveal yourself to the counselor.

You can get her pregnant, nb, this is just a street advice

1 Like

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by lereinter(m): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2022
sirejames:
I'm very glad to be sharing my opinion on this issue and I hope it is not just coming late.
I read most opinions from others I must say I respect every view therein.
Age is never a barrier in situation like this.
No marriage is heaven on earth rather, marriage is like beautiful red roses that's surrounded with thorns, You love it? You want to get it? You needed to go through the thorns to plug it. Whether you get married to a woman you are 30yrs older than as a man or to the woman thats older than you, you must surely see the other side of marriage. Marriage has its ups and downs and no matter who you are, you must experience it. We are all kept by his grace not our wisdom or knowledge. If a man and woman who are pastors or well routed religious people get married they still will have the issues in marriage for it is a box with mixed surprises both frowns and smiles.
If you want to feel superior and you want your woman to respect and worship you all the time then your marriage will be like the (boss and the servant) where is the love in such marriage? You are both equal by love. Respect her and she will do the same except you are the one that give birth to her or she is the last born of your family.
Even a well brought up and God fearing woman will change in marriage. Except you know what marriage is all about and get ready for it you will think age is an issue.
Women have 3 phases of behaviours.
First phase... When you newly marry them
Second phase...when they are pregnant
Third phase...when they born
You must take note of these as it helps you to relate well with them.

No woman is perfect and no man is too good

*If you truly love a woman
*You have studied her characters and you can cope( though their characters will change later in the 3 phase but not an issue to bother about because it is a must for every women)
*you have prayed and you hear clearly that God said yes
* please forget the age differences and go ahead with her for there is no foundamental law from God that rebuke such marriage.

Please you must also take note :
That God said yes she is the one

*does not mean she will not have the above 3 phases behaviours.
*does not mean she will not disrespect you ocassionally whether she is younger or older than you.
* does not mean there wont be issues in your marriage.

The goodnews is that you will definitely win as long as that marriage is built on God the solid rock of ages.

Thanks for reading...�

You must be a man of God

More annointing
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Maxi112: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
I don't know for others but I prefer dating women older than me whenever I wanna settle down, I don't think it's gonna be issue for me!

So I feel age isn't that issue but how she treats you and what she brings to the table

1 Like

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by samorobo: 1:15pm On Jan 07, 2022
Darkseidxx:
The older the lady the juicier the toto
Go for her

You are still an irredeemable idiot.
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Danjikanbauchi: 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
A**hole you don't know she was older than you for over 4 years you have been mounting her ?

1 Like

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Nyascobar1414: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2022
No woman can love you with her whole heart except yopur mom..
Know this and know peace!

1 Like

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by RisenJoe(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
A**hole you don't know she was older than you for over 4 years you have been mounting her ?

You lack comprehension or you are blind, did I ever said that I've had sex with her all these four years, or does it come as a surprise that not everyone is as corrupt as you are?
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Danjikanbauchi: 1:51pm On Jan 07, 2022
RisenJoe:

You lack comprehension or you are blind, did I ever said that I've had sex with her all these four years, or does it come as a surprise that not everyone is as corrupt as you are?
oga swear with this year 2022 that you have never inserted your joystick into her lagirator. Wallahi you did and now you want to run with excuses that she is older.

1 Like

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by RisenJoe(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
oga swear with this year 2022 that you have never inserted your joystick into her lagirator. Wallahi you did and now you want to run with excuses that she is older.

Guy, I have not had sex with this babe since I've gotten to know her. She was even the one begging me to come and "open her door" in her words. Am afraid cos that breaking of virginity is like a covenant
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Danjikanbauchi: 2:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
RisenJoe:

Guy, I have not had sex with this babe since I've gotten to know her. She was even the one begging me to come and "open her door" in her words. Am afraid cos that breaking of virginity is like a covenant
Tor why are you worried since there is no commitment, if only she won't carry the age for head, and give you your respect as a man my brother older ladies are the best to wife because you are free from drama
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by PenpalOso: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2022
You sound like her rebound guy. Colloquially referred to as the understanding SIMp... lipsrsealed grin
RisenJoe:
Guys I need your opinion on this.

There's this babe we've been together for 4yrs now but it wasn't a steady stuff, just a few offs and on, she's older than me with 4yrs but she's homely, nice and she loves me with all her heart.

But my problem is that I don't love her the way I used to do initially when the relationship was young due to her anger issues (she's a short girl btw) and during those years that we used to see each other often, I noticed that sometimes this girl will just lock up literally like she wouldn't talk to me nor give me face even when I try all I could do to snap her out of the mood and make her happy but it's like pouring water on a stone. This issue even affected me cos I can't think straight whenever she enters that phase and I've tried to make her see reasons why what she's doing is affecting me as well but she won't bulge.

Another issue is her age and I fear that she will stop respecting me after sometime if I eventually marry her, though she's acting respectful now but who knows how long she can keep up with it.

But aside from these two issues, I have no problem with her cos she's everything I want in a woman.

Guys, what advice can you give me in this situation?
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by freddie009(m): 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2022
There are three things you should take into consideration if you want maximum respect from your wife.
1. You should be older.
2. You should be more educated.
3. You should be richer.

2/3 can is still possible but if you got 3/3 hardly will she disrespect you.
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by bluefilm: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2022
RisenJoe:
Guys I need your opinion on this.

There's this babe we've been together for 4yrs now but it wasn't a steady stuff, just a few offs and on, she's older than me with 4yrs but she's homely, nice and she loves me with all her heart.

But my problem is that I don't love her the way I used to do initially when the relationship was young due to her anger issues (she's a short girl btw) and during those years that we used to see each other often, I noticed that sometimes this girl will just lock up literally like she wouldn't talk to me nor give me face even when I try all I could do to snap her out of the mood and make her happy but it's like pouring water on a stone. This issue even affected me cos I can't think straight whenever she enters that phase and I've tried to make her see reasons why what she's doing is affecting me as well but she won't bulge.

Another issue is her age and I fear that she will stop respecting me after sometime if I eventually marry her, though she's acting respectful now but who knows how long she can keep up with it.

But aside from these two issues, I have no problem with her cos she's everything I want in a woman.

Guys, what advice can you give me in this situation?

Look before you leap.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Reasons Women Like Bad Guys / All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos / How Do I Confess To My Fiancee I Have Been Sleeping With Our Chief Bride's Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.